Pure Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Random hands and fingers continued to stroke up and down her legs and arms, across her chest, over her breasts, as the tongue moved in and out of her. Carol tried to wiggle against it, to direct its attention higher, over her throbbing clit, but it refused to cooperate, choosing instead to thrust deep in and out of her. The mouth began to hum, sending vibrations along the tongue and into her pussy.

Hands slid up her neck, along the sides of her face, and gently turned her head to one side. She felt something warm, long and hard rub against her cheek, and she inhaled the scent of male arousal. Her mouth opened of its own volition, seeking the cock that she knew was there, and she murmured in delight as the tip bumped against her lips before she sucked it in greedily.

While her tongue swirled around the round head in her mouth, the fingers that had been tracing up and down her arms were replaced by cocks, and she felt drops of pre-cum spread along her arms as the cocks moved down towards her hands. She eagerly wrapped a hand around each of them, marveling at how alive but different they each felt, throbbing in her hands. Because her hands were restrained, she could not move them, but the cocks moved within her palms, stroking them, and she clenched and loosened her fingers around them.

The tongue in her pussy withdrew, causing Carol to mewl in need. It was replaced with what felt like two or three fingers, sliding deep inside her. Other fingers spread her lips wide, and her whine turned into a guttural groan as a broad tongue slid from her pussy, along her slit, and over her clit, pushing her over the edge into a crashing orgasm.

"Nnnnnnggggggg," she moaned incoherently around the cock in her mouth. Her back arched and her pelvis lifted of the table as wave after wave of pure pleasure rolled through her. She thrashed against the restraints and a flush of red heat spread across her chest as the aftershocks of her climax shuddered through her.

Finally she collapsed back against the table, her chest heaving, and the cocks and tongue withdrew as they gave her time to catch her breath. Hands continued to stroke her gently, and a multitude of kisses fluttered over her body. Lips pressed against the inside of her knee, the curve of her shoulder, her temple, all warm and reassuring. Someone held a bottle of water to her mouth and she drank greedily, letting the water spill down her cheek onto the table below.

As her breathing became less ragged, the tone of the kisses changed, becoming more playful, more insistent. Lips closed over both of her nipples, and soft suction tugged her nipples erect. Her eyes rolled backwards under the blindfold and bolts of electricity shot from her breasts down to her groin.

Another pair of lips covered her mouth, a tongue parting her lips and darting inside, seeking hers. She kissed back passionately, her tongue dancing with the intruder, her lips rolling under those above her.

Gentle hands stroked down her belly, over her mound, down her thighs, before sliding back up. Her pelvis instinctively lifted towards their touch, but the hands refused to cooperate. Instead, they ducked below her raised hips, cupping and kneading her round buttocks, pulling them apart and exposing her most secret place to all of those who cared to look. She felt a finger stroke the silky skin between her pussy and rosebud, and she shuddered at the intimate touch. The finger dipped into her slippery pussy, gathering moisture and pushing it back along her crevice.

"Oooooohhhhh," she cried out as the slick finger drew lazy circles around her anus, teasing the sensitive rim. Just then she felt a head push its way between her thighs, and a tongue tentatively flicked across her clit before delving into her swollen lips, sliding up and down, tugging this way and that.

Once again, Carol became lost in the sensations. She began to confuse the swirling tongues on her breasts with the tongue moving between her legs and it all became part of the same wonderful flow of feeling. Hands continued to move across her body, stroking each sensitive patch of skin. She felt the happy thumps of hard cocks as they bumped into her sides or slid across the soft skin of her belly, and she wiggled her hips invitingly, desperate to have one inside of her.

The mouth that was kissing hers withdrew and someone tilted her head to the side again. She eagerly opened her lips, anticipating the salty-sweet taste of another warm cock. She gasped when the soft flesh pressed itself against her mouth -- not the hardness of a cock, but the firm swelling of a round breast! Carol moaned when she realized that another woman had been involved in pleasuring her. She hadn't yet shared that particular fantasy with Mike, and yet somehow he knew!

She tentatively extended her tongue and moved it over the nipple before her, feeling it crinkle into hardness before she drew it into her mouth. She rolled her head back and forth, reveling in the feeling of the soft breast against her cheeks, even as other mouths played with her own breasts.

Tightness began to build deep within her pelvis as her arousal grew. The feeling of hands, tongues, cocks, and breasts blended, moving her towards sensory overload. Primal sounds began to vibrate in her throat and a sensual wave tried to move through her body, rolling from her toes up through her hips, over her breasts and out her fingertips. She became frantic in her need for release.

Then, as though someone had flipped a switch, all touches withdrew, leaving her on the brink of orgasm.

"Noooooooo!" she howled. "Please....please!" she begged for release, rolling her head from side to side.

Because of the earplugs, the only thing she could hear other than the soft mumble of the stereo was the thudding of her heart against her chest. Where did everybody go? They couldn't possibly leave her alone in this state, could they? She began to whimper in desperation.

Just then, she felt the earplugs being withdrawn from her ears, and Mike's voice soft in her ear. "Ssssshhhh" he soothed her, as he drew the blindfold away from her eyes. She blinked in the dim light and saw him looking down tenderly at her as he bent to kiss her deeply. She latched on to him hungrily.

As he continued to kiss her, he reached to undo the restraints, massaging the skin where she had pulled against them. He then gathered her in his arms and carried her to their bedroom, laying her back gently.

She looked up at him mutely, not completely understanding, knowing only that she wanted him more than she ever had in her life. She reached for him and he flowed up over her, nestling his hips between her thighs. Carol cried out in pleasure as he buried himself in her with one long thrust, and she wrapped her legs around him to hold him there.

He began to move, slowly at first, but so great was her need that Carol bucked up against him, urging him faster, deeper, harder.

Looking down at her with eyes wide, smoldering with love and desire, Mike began to piston in and out of her clenching pussy. Carol gripped his shoulders tightly, raising her hips to drive him deeper, and her climax began to spill from her.

"Oh my God, Mike!" she squealed. "Now...I'm ....cumming NOW!"

Mike couldn't hold back any longer either. The excitement that had been building steadily within him for the last two hours exploded and the most intense orgasm of his life overtook him.

"Carrrrrooooolllll" he cried. "Ohhhhh!"

As their spasms passed, Mike collapsed against her, before rolling to the side and pulling her tight against him.

For a few minutes, they snuggled against each other and caught their breaths. As she came down from her high, questions began flowing through Carol's mind.

"What happened to everyone? Where'd they go?" Carol asked.

"I sent them away," Mike replied softly, stroking her brow and pushing the sweaty hair off of her forehead.

"But...I mean....just like that? Those cocks were so hard...the guys must be in agony! And that woman, she must have been so horny" Carol protested, feeling somewhat guilty.

"I don't care. They knew what they were getting into. Tonight wasn't about them -- it was all about you, and they were OK with that. They were here purely for your pleasure." He grinned down at her. "Of course, for all I know they had a mini-orgy out on our lawn after they left the house. I hope they didn't shock the neighbors!"

Carol chuckled. "Oh my goodness, can you imagine poor Mrs. Henderson next door seeing that. The sweet old lady would have a heart attack."

"Nah....well, maybe," Mike conceded. "But even the Mrs. Henderson's of the world have their secret fantasies. Who knows, she may have gone to bed with a smile on her face!"

"Mike!" Carol pretended to be shocked, but then she snuggled into his shoulder and played with the hairs on his chest. Impulsively she reached up and kissed his cheek. "Mike...thank you...for everything."

"My pleasure, sweet Carol, my pleasure indeed."

"And Mike?" Carol was suddenly shy and she looked at him from beneath lowered eyelashes.

"What hun?"

"Do you...ummmm...I mean...can...ummmm" she stammered.

"Carol, what is it?" Mike suddenly sounded concerned. He touched her chin and lifted her gaze until it met his. "Don't be afraid to talk to me, sweetie."

"Well...do you think that...next time...I mean...if there is a next time" she hesitated and then took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Do-you-think-that-next-time-we-could-let-them-stay-and-I-could-be-free-and-without-a-blindfold-and-we-could-all-play-together?" The words came tumbling out in a rush.

Mike wiped the look of surprise off of this face just before Carol opened her eyes, and he replaced it with a huge grin. "Absolutely, honey, if and when you're ready, I think that would be so exciting!"

Carol smiled back in relief, and snuggled happily into Mike's arms, dreaming about what the future might bring.

* * * * * *

Thank you, dear readers, for letting me share this story with you. As always, I appreciate your feedback, so please take the time vote or send along a comment!

12