All Comments on 'Pure Revenge Fantasy'

by ashleyblade999

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I thought he had, tucked into his belt . .

divorce papers for her.

Complete with a mobile phone picture, would be suitable.

Drat, it never works out the way i think.

Cheers

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Payback

This is an educated, intelligent couple and she plans this and...he goes along with it. First, he was totally wrong and a cheater. Secondly, a responsible couple thinks of the children and third, wrong as he was there is no way a real man would go along with this unless he had a plan. I think he would have gone up to the back rub, limo and to the point of picking up Thomas and then he knew...he would have to divorce her. Yes, he had been taking copies of her E-Mails, recordings of phone messages and had a lipstick camera in the car and in his uniform. Sadly, he messed up and she had a right to her anger but not two wrongs to make a right...wrong solution. Please write a second chapter, you're a good writer and I'd to see a conclusion without cuckolding. Maybe he even waits until Thomas is in her and then he beats the hell out of him, bitch slaps his soon to be ex (she couldn't possibly have any respect for him after allowing this and her obvious zeal through the course of the evening), tells her not to come home for the weekend, file her divorce papers and leaves to go home, pack all of his personal items and sadly prepares to leave, he was sad, hurt, knew he was wrong but no longer could look at her or Thomas again. Unfortunately, he did love her more than anything and life would now be cold, empty and with never ending visions of his mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmmm, a story where it is hard to like either the wimp or slut wife!

The plot line was like reading a comic strip - quick & no plausibility and the characters were so unreal. Nothing that would warrant any reader engagement of siding with either of the characters. Simply sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Complete and utter Nonsense.

There is no marriage here. It died a long time ago.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Not Bad, not bad at all.

Hell revenge is revenge. Divorce - take him for all he is worth. Hurt the kids, etc. Maybe it worked for them. But it is only fiction and I can see that by most of the anon replies they are a certain male view point. He screwed up big time, and now he is suppose to get away with it? (Probably thinks he can do it ago) Surveys indicate that the female usually forgives the wayward husband to save the marriage and protect her family. But the hubby usually divorces, his ego damaged and ruins her if at all possible, tearing apart family and friends etc. a grip readers.

It is only fiction and well written, if you don't like. Just say not my cup of tea and move on. Or share how the author can do better. Don't take it personnally.

Thanks for sharing your work and look forward to more of your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor ...

... story plot. Sorry

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Didn't like the plot, liked the writing.

The story was well written if unrealistic. It flowed well, had good character development and a strong plot. My problem is that it is totally unrealistic. I normally don't comment on the characters actions as they are yours to command, however I feel this so far off the wall of reality that I have to say something. I'm not one of the "torch the bitch" crowd but no man would do what this husband put up with. He was an ass for his affair but her actions went past punishment. How could she respect or even like Michael after he allowed her to do this to him. She is a bitch of the highest magnitude. Good story but totally unbelievable. Thanks for your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wrong

It is sad that the wife choose to humiliate her husband the way she did. He didn't cheat in front of her and yes if she wanted an eye for an eye she should of gone out with Thomas for the evening with the husband wondering what they did instead of now having the scene forever in his mind. At the end she is even thinking if her husband would let her cheat again. Clean his ex-friends off with a cloth after he finished with his wife. She also kept mentioning how much better Thomas was than her husband. All right wife you had your fun, now we will get divorce and you can have the better lover. I definitely would be extracting some revenge on my ex-buddy, especially the way he kept throwing it up in my face. She is now a cheater and you know what they say about them. It gets easier after the first time. Nicely written and characters developed.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 14 years ago
Change the male names to women's

and women's tom men's: for the moralist she is as evil has her husband or is he as evil as she is. But if he cannot cheat and she cannot cheat, but they both cheat, and if 1 + 1 = ? :Not so subtle satire of the genre of LW in lit. But in the end, doing evil because someone has hurt you is not any more justified, unless of course the women's name is the man's name and the man's name is ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I could go along with

most of his punishment. But having him in the room with them was over the top. Most men would never be able to have anything to do with a woman who would that to him. He should now be able to have sex with another woman in front of her to make it even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pure trash

you dont go out and seek AIDS for revenge unless u are suicidal

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I don't like this type of story...

The revenge I can understand and will go along with. But having his watch and serve them both while she does it bareback with another man is just too much. She should have just divorced him, all this was too much. I did not give you a rating because I have read it before and they would not let me rate it again. I would not have marked you down, I don't do that. I just don't rate the story if I don't like it but I do write negative comments if they are warranted IMO. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total trash.

She has a big flaw in her plan. And I'm not talking about the risk of an std or herpes or aids. If she gets him fired from his job, she looses big time. He can't pay the bills, they lose whatever savings they have, the house, at least one car, etc, etc. If you don't understand the economics of divorce you better not write about it, even in a fantasy. And most husbands would have gone along with it and taken their mobile phones with them. Taken some pictures and maybe a video? Then the dumb bitch wife is toast. All he has to do to get a favorable divorce (and the divorce is a given and it's cheaper for him since she filed, she pays her attorney and court costs) is offer to show the pictures or video to all her friends, family and maybe the kids. (No groaning out there, you don't think kids get used as pawns in divorces?). She either gives in or goes nuclear then they both lose everything and the husband moves 2000 miles away and starts over. Hope she enjoyed her revenge. I wonder if it tastes good now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Completely idiotic

What happens to her plan if he takes pictures during her "revenge"? She gets divorced for adultery (she can't prove his) and she looses everything. Dumb idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happens when the husband counter sues?

Using adultery as his reason? And threatens to sue Thomas? Now he has a witness to her cheating and she has no one. She looses. Dumb bitch.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
She had many other options!!!!

" And when he realized that he (sic) had no other option, she would not only have an affair of her own, she would force him to watch the whole thing."

She was not limited to the same stupid behaviour as him. She had the ability to choose whether to stay with him or not, to divorce him or not, to out him to his co-workers, or not, to report him to the other participant in the relationship or not, to alert his family or not, or just walk away and start over with out the cheating bastard!!!!

She did NOT have to sit back and take it!

authors who write this one sided kind of story are demeaning and disrespectful to women. Why should she be restricted to a revenge affair to "punish" the philandering spouse? She should have the complete repertoire of responses as a man! She should be able to mete out retribution as aggressively as the man.

So he cheated, how does her adopting a similar behaviour hurt, punish, publicly humiliate, or damage his career?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No further cheating

Because the slut's out the door and down the road. Guys are funny about the double standard. She's a whore and now he's filing for divorce. I wonder how she thinks her actions worked out for her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fuck that.

Divorce that bitch. Way too far over the top. Way too far. MAking him unzip his friends pants-fuck you. Divorce me you cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What he liked?

Was that he had a witness to testify in Court that his wife was a cheating slut. He got custody and the majority of the assets. She got the divorce she deserved and supervised visitation. Boy was this a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good,

made me horny reading it. the poor bastard deserved all of it and maybe even more for bonking the bimbo

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
NO WAY

There's no way any self respecting man would go along with this shit. If he had any intestinal fortitude he would have told her to go a head and divorce him. then she could fuck Thomas and anyone else she wanted to fuck then. He should have taken some sort of audio, video, or pictures and cross filed against her for adulterous actions. He had enough time from her explanation of what she expected of him.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
No Fucking Way!

Would take the divorce as soon as she started making him that offer that he could certainly refuse! ~ (What slap the shit out of her too!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sinsational, I agree.

I would take pictures and use them to divorce her asap.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
dear annony told us he would take pictures. This fool can't even operate a email since he hasn't any

He would have his finger over the camera lenses and get nothing but his wife loved the big thick hard cocks she got while he was working!! What a baboon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 2

Please write a second chapter. What you've written so far is a great start to what can easily become a multi-part series. This story reminds me of a similar story that I hope you'll read and use as inspiration for continuing your own story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/ask-for-it

my_sow_cow_wifemy_sow_cow_wifeover 4 years ago
I want this to happen to me

I cheated on my wife with her best friend (who was also het maid of honor) the night before our wedding, and the next night during our honeymoon she found out. My wife was very hurt and she is no longer friend with her best friend. This happened back in 1985. At first I thought she would definately get revenge on me, maybe with my best friend, and she was starting college, so I also wondered if she might fuck a college guy as revenge. As far as I know she did not, but I have thought about this so much that I developed a huge desire for my wife to have revenge sex with another guy and humiliate me and make me watch, just like this story. I would do anything to have her fuck Dan, who was my best friend back then, and someone I have fantasized about fuckinh my wife all of these years!

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Ugh

Sure a good way to fuck a marriage up for good.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesover 4 years ago
Cuckold

Just like a women to write a story where the husband is made into a cuckold. You must be a man hating dike!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DumbFuck of a Cuckold!

No fucking way a man with any balls would agree to this shit! ~ Since The twat has already filed for divorce,just flip her the bird and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Last Laugh

While his cunt of a wife humiliated him all night and fucked his former friend Cucky knew the marriage was over. He secretly,and successfully used his phone to video his wife “cheating” on him. As she was withdrawing her petition for divorce Cucky was having his lawyer draw up divorce papers of his own using “Adultery” as the reason. He went along to the cunt place of work and as she was served he gave her the evil eye and said,What goes around cums around!Drop dead bitch!”

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It would have been best if the asshole had bitten hard once while licking and spat out her clit and parts of her labia. Then it would have been clear forever that she would never have had a clitoral orgasm again and that she would have been in severe pain during intercourse. But married idiots with children don't think soberly, they prefer to play cuckold hotwife! Gosh, this writer must have a rollercoaster in his mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous