Pure Revenge Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas turned her over on her hands and knees. He pushed his cock back in her, holding her by the hips while he pounded his thighs against her ass. She began to moan again. She loved how he was just manhandling her now, her arms stretched out in front of her and her face against the bed. But she didn't like that she couldn't see her husband anymore. She called him over to her and she looked up to see the frantic expression on his face.

"Hold my hair out of my face while he fucks me," she told him.

Michael took her hair and pulled it away from her face into a ponytail. He had to admit that he admired his wife's total control of the situation and her non-stop torment of him. It somehow reassured him that she knew exactly what she was doing and hadn't simply given herself to this guy. And the exhilaration of the moment was making his heart pound. Here in front of him was his naked wife on her hands and knees getting fucked by another man. Her ass was turned upward into the air and he was just pounding his cock into her pussy. And all he could do was hold her hair back from her flushed face like he was told to do.

The hammering of his cock into her got more and more intense as his wife was moaning louder than he had ever heard her moan. The floorboard of the bed was now striking against the wall over and over and over. Finally, Thomas gave a few last final thrusts then pulled out. He quickly turned her back onto her stomach just as he came. Her husband watched as the white cum shot repeatedly pulsed out of his cock all over her stomach and breasts. He held his dick while he finished covering her in his warm cum. He took a series of deep breathes as he tried to recover from the intense sex. Laura turned her head to the side and smiled.

"Don't just stand there," she told her husband. "Go get a wet washcloth and clean us off."

The command reminded her husband of the whole circumstances of the night. He went to the bathroom and came back with a washcloth, wet with hot water. He wiped the cum off of his wife and then he wiped his friend's cock clean. Thomas stood up and started to put on his clothes immediately. Michael looked at his wife wondering if it was all over.

"You can go now Thomas. Thanks for your help," she told him.

"No problem," he replied. "Let me know if you guys get into another fight. I'd be glad to help again," he boasted while looking at the two of them. Michael couldn't even look him in the eye. He knew he would never be able to again and that every time he saw the man it would be a reminder of his wife's punishment. The door closed behind Thomas as he left. Michael turned to his wife.

"That was crazy," he told her. "I have never been so humiliated in my life." His wife just smiled at him.

"You're not done yet," she told him. "I haven't even had an orgasm. Get your face down and lick me," she commanded him. Her husband smiled at her and did as he was told.

As Laura watched him lick her, she wondered if she wouldn't even mind if he cheated on her again. Or maybe he liked it, she surmised.

12