Push Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers

"Yeah?" she replied tentatively.

"From now on, that's what mine will look like." Shelly gave me a hungry look.

"Moira, I'm going to make out with your boyfriend while you shower."

"Nothing below the waist until after dinner!" she declared, already headed to the bathroom. She stopped at the door to wiggle out of her shorts, waving her perfect bubble butt at us, and smiling over her shoulder. She stuck one foot in them, and flicked them at me, nailing me right in the face. Shelly howled with laughter as I sat momentarily stunned.

Pulling Moira's shorts from my face, I found Shelly standing in front of me, raptor-like focus in her sapphire eyes. She stared at me for a moment, and, for the first time I'd ever seen, she looked uncertain. I took her hands in mine, unspoken questions of concern easily readable on my face. Before I could voice those, she sat side-saddle in my lap, put her arms around my waist, and leaned against my chest.

"Is this OK?" she asked.

"Of course, Shelly. If you're worried about tonight..."

"Oh hell no. I'm super excited about it." Her voice became thick with melancholy. "But, for right now, I...," she trailed off, sucking down a deep, choppy breath.

"Shhh. It's OK." I squeezed her tightly as her body lurched with a sob. I closed my eyes, rested my chin on her head, and rocked her gently. Gradually, her breathing slowed and evened, and her arms went slack. I was still cradling her against me when Moira emerged from the bathroom. She looked at me concerned.

Shelly stood up from my lap slowly and went to Moira. She cupped Moira's face with her hands, and alternated between kissing her face and saying, "Thank you," over and over.

"Are you OK?" Moira asked.

"I am now," Shelly replied, wrapping her arms around Moira. I slipped past them into the bathroom while they embraced, and closed the door. I spent a few extra minutes in the shower just soaking up the heat of the water to give Moira and Shelly time to themselves. As soon as I shut off the water, I heard them both giggling. Not a fooling around, flirty giggling. Just a carefree release of laughter. Any concerns I had for Moira, Shelly, or the rest of the weekend, evaporated.

Moira sat at the small vanity in the corner, and Shelly stood behind her, both of them peering into the ornately-framed oval mirror. Make-up, and the variety of tools necessary to work with that particular medium, were splayed all over the glossy while top of the vanity. Moira smiled at me in the mirror and gave me a slow, finger-flickering wave. Shelly turned to me and said, "Roawr," at the sight of me with just a towel around my waist.

"Wait 'til you see me in my suit." I waggled my eyebrows. They both laughed.

"He does wear a tux quite nicely," Moira said.

"Yeah, but you two will be the only people looking at me tonight," I said. "I'm still a little concerned that Shelly might start a riot in that dress."

"I'm gonna do my best!" Shelly declared.

"I'm pretty sure you won't actually have to DO anything," I told her.

I pulled on some boxer briefs and sat on the edge of the bed, watching the girls run through their prep work. Once they were done, Shelly announced that it was "finale time" and banished me to the bathroom. I grabbed my garment bag and closed the door behind me.

I rarely had an excuse to wear a suit. My work clothing was business casual, which meant slacks and button-ups or khakis and Polos mostly. I only had a few sutis, but I brought my favorite and most expensive one for this night – black with white pin stripes. I might have looked a bit old-world gangster, but I didn't care. Under it I wore a simple white button up and a red and ivory stripped tie. I dressed slowly, expecting Shelly and Moira to take longer. "Tell me when I can come out." I said through the door.

"Just another minute," Moira replied.

"Ow!" Shelly yelped.

"Sorry, but this thing is really tight." A few seconds later, Moira said, "OK, we're ready!"

I opened the door and froze. They were lust incarnate. Shelly wore the dress she had bought, with simple, black, open-toed heels. She was posed for me with one hand on her jutting hip, just like Nurse Shelly had. Moira's halter top dress was candy apple compared to Shelly's darker, blood-red dress, It hugged her curves and fell all the way to the floor. It was also hunger-inspiringly low in the back, displaying just a hint of the luscious curve of her ass. She stood demurely, her hands locked together, a loving smile on her face. The ruby necklace I bought for her for Chicago rested against her heart. My angel and my devil smiled at me expectantly.

I went to Moira and kissed her lightly. "You look gorgeous, honey." Then, I turned to Shelly. "I take it back. THAT is what the little devil on my shoulder will look like from now on. I'm screwed," I said.

"You will be," Moira said.

"Thoroughly. And, you were right, Moira, he does wear that suit well," Shelly concurred, licking her lips.

I rang the front desk and asked them to call us a cab. I wasn't sure where this place was, and I wanted to be able to drink some wine tonight. We left the room shortly after and waited in the lobby for the cab, which caused a mild uproar. This is the Bible Belt, after all. An elderly couple checking in apparently thought Moira and Shelly might have made ... questionable career choices. Shelly decided to compound the issue by saying, "Thank you for the pretty dress, daddy."

I doubt the couple caught the pimp reference, but I'm sure they were more than willing to believe I was actually her father, or engaging in some depraved incest role play. The dye job in my beard had grown out, and my chin and jaw line were again shot with white. I shook my head at Shelly, but couldn't suppress a smile. Moira giggled. The cab arrived shortly after, and we piled in.

There is a considerable ego boost bestowed on an individual when said individual enters a room with the TWO hottest women there, one on each arm. I can say without hyperbole that every eye in the restaurant locked onto us; the only thing missing was the obligatory record scratch. We stood on display for about ten minutes, waiting for our table, and slowly roasting under the combined wattage of the stares of every patron and employee of the restaurant.

Another benefit to taking two beautiful women to dinner: we had three waiters that night, although, I'm pretty sure they took as long as possible to get our food to us. We all had a good laugh watching three of them trying to cooperatively bring one bottle of wine.

I had fun teaching the girls the French pronunciations for the items on the menu. I even taught them the French phrase for "BYOB" – "Apportez votre vin", or "Bring your own wine", a common phrase in the windows of many a restaurant in Quebec.

When our food finally arrived, one plate per waiter, it was excellent. Moira and Shelly stuck with seafood, which is always a good choice in Charleston. Moira had Shrimp Provençal and Shelly went with the flounder on a bed of polenta. I'm still impressed that a restaurant in the south had the balls to call it polenta instead of grits, french or not. I'm a sucker for braised meat, so I waffled between Cock au Vin and a lamb shank, but the brandied figs with the lamb sold me.

Of course, samples went all around. That's one my favorite parts of going to a restaurant with other people – I'm not stuck with just one choice, as long as the people I'm with are the sharing type as well. Moira's shrimp were cooked perfectly. They were crisp, garlicky, and had that flavor of the sea that only comes with the freshest ingredients. Shelly's flounder was outstanding, and possible the best cooked fish I've ever had. She moaned her appreciation through the entire dish, which she devoured surprisingly quickly. Neither of the girls were familiar with lamb, and to say they were tentative would be an understatement. I found out that Shelly eats very little meat outside of fish.

"You try it first, Moira. You were the one harping about how good his food tastes are," Shelly teased. I pulled a piece of lamb from the bone with my fork – it was so tender no knife was needed, as any good braised meat should be – and placed it on Moira's plate. She speared it with her fork, held it to her pursed lips and took a shy whiff.

"Oh wow. It smells fantastic," she said before popping it into her mouth. "It's ... strong, lots of flavor, but it doesn't take like anything I've ever had. I think it would be too rich for me in big amounts, but I might steal another bite later." She smiled proudly at me. I squeezed her hand, grinning madly at her.

"OK, Shelly, your turn." I pulled another piece loose, but before I could slip it onto Shelly's plate, she grabbed my hand and steered the fork right to her mouth before she could chicken out, dragging my fork slowly across her pursed lips. She chewed thoughtfully for a few moments, her eyes widening with every chomp.

"I was afraid it would be funky. What's the word?"

"Gamey," I supplied.

"Right, gamey, but it's not. It is really rich and fatty, but, wow."

"The slow cooking helps the gamey taste. Lamb chops might have more of the flavor you're thinking of, and they're even fattier, but they're one of my favorites. Not the best dish in polite company, though. I'd just end up gnawing on the bones." They both laughed, and Shelly mimed gnawing on her finger, her lips curled back, white teeth flashing. Moira laughed even harder, that high, giggly, joyful sound I loved. Shelly grinned, ever the showman.

We capped our time at Rue de Jean with a bottle of FRV 100, a rose bubbly. Pink sparkling wine was another first for them, (Shelly thought it was something the Eagles just made up for "Hotel California") and they enjoyed it immensely. It was sweet and fruity, a perfect dessert wine. The name took me a second, but eventually I got the pun. "If you say the name quickly in French, it sounds like 'effervescent'," I explained. They were unimpressed. Apparently, their generation wasn't big on multilingual puns.

They also apparently weren't big on waiting until we get to the hotel before they got amorous. Shelly was all over Moira as soon as we got into the cab, and it didn't take Moira long to reciprocate. I almost had to pull them apart to get them out of the cab when we got to the hotel. I could just picture myself carrying them, one over each shoulder, their lips locked together behind my head.

"Two minute time out, Shelly," I whispered into her ear. "Then you can go as wild as you want." She disengaged from Moira with a sucking breath, letting me pull her and Moira from the cab. Had her dress allowed, she would have run to the elevator.

As soon as our room door closed, Shelly's hands ran frantically up and down her body. "I need to get out of this dress!" she screamed with frustration. She dragged Moira toward the bathroom, grabbing her robe on the way.

"Hey, Shelly." I picked up the shoes she'd had on earlier and dangled them from my fingers. "These too?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Oooohhh, yeah. They'll put these right at mouth level for me," Moira said, caressing one of Shelly's breasts through her dress. Shelly stretched a quivering hand toward me, dumbstruck.

They disappeared into the bathroom. While they were gone, I removed my jacket, tie, shoes and socks, and sat in the small, maroon, wing-back chair in the corner, fingers steepled, eyes fixed on the bathroom door. Moira came out first, wearing nothing but a black, lacy thong, and closed the door behind her. She walked to me, put her hands against my chest, and leaned down to kiss me. "I want some time with Shelly first," she said. "I'll let you know when we're ready for you. Is that OK?"

"Of course. Your idea, her birthday, and I suspected that might be the case. I'm happy as the extremely fortunate third party." She kissed me fiercely.

"You're much more than that," Moira said with one hand against my cheek. The loving look on her face melted me. She could have banished me to sleep in my car for the night and I would have gone without a second thought.

I put my hand on top of hers. "Don't keep the birthday girl waiting," I said with a wink. She shivered and grinned, but she still took extra time crossing the room to the bathroom, staring at me over her shoulder and smiling at me the whole way.

"Ta da!" Moira flourished, flinging the bathroom door open. Shelly stood with her robe unbelted, a few inches of lightly tanned skin stretching from her neck to the untanned skin that would be covered by a bikini, and, of course, in those sky-high shoes. She smiled shyly, with a fingertip clutched between her teeth. The mix of sex and innocence was maddening, and a shiver shot through me.

"C'mere, birthday girl," Moira directed, holding out her hand. Their lips met as they embraced. Moira slid her hands around Shelly's hips under her robe. Shelly whimpered as Moira kissed her way down to Shelly's chest. "As gorgeous as you look in this, it's kind of in the way, and I'm sure you don't want to get it ... dirty." Moira slipped the robe from Shelly's shoulders and tossed it to me. I held it to my face and inhaled deeply, watching Shelly as I did it. Goosebumps broke out all over her body.

Moira held Shelly's chest to her face and covered it with kisses. Shelly closed her eyes and ran her hands through Moira's hair. She tensed and sucked in a deep breath through her nose when Moira's mouth found a pink, puckered nipple. "Oh, Moira," she groaned quietly. Moira's fingers ran up and down Shelly's back slowly as she sucked and licked at Shelly's nipple. She drew back slowly, pulling Shelly's nipple with her lips until it popped free. Shelly gasped, and Moira immediately turned her attention to the other puckered bud, treating it to the same gentle licking and sucking.

With both nipples well-loved, Moira led Shelly to the bed. She sat Shelly on the edge, stood between her legs and leaned down to kiss her wildly, her hands in Shelly's hair. Shelly gripped Moira's perfect, round butt and moaned into her mouth as her tongue danced with Moira's. Shelly pressed herself against Moira as much as possible as her hands roamed Moira's hips and thighs. Eventually, the limited contact was too much for Shelly to bear.

"Moira, please, I need to feel you against me," Shelly pleaded.

"Oh, sweetie, of course. I'm not trying to tease you." Moira said, lovingly caressing her cheek. Shelly kicked off her shoes and clambered back onto the bed, holding her arms out to Moira. Moira lay down beside her, and the tenderness they showed as they kissed and caressed each other was intensely erotic and stunningly heart-warming. I thought for a second that Shelly would have been happy to fall asleep against her right then. I should have known better.

Shelly suddenly flipped herself atop Moira, grabbing her wrists and pinning her arms to the mattress beside her head. "Now I've got you," she said, leaning down to kiss and suck on Moira's neck. Moira closed her eyes and moaned from deep in her throat. Shelly released Moira's hands, and they went to Shelly's puckered nipples, palms circling lightly against the firm buds. Shelly writhed against Moira as she kissed her way down Moira's body. Her olive-toned breasts were a brief distraction, but Shelly quickly moved further south.

Shelly covered Moira's smooth mound with tiny kisses as she kneaded Moira's hips. Their eyes were tethered together. Moira smiled down at her and ruffled her blonde hair gently. Shelly moved to Moira's legs, covering the delicate skin of her lush, inner thighs with slow sweeps of her tongue.

"Mmmm." Moira shivered and squirmed under Shelly's ministrations. Shelly moved slowly downward, peppering Moira's calves with light kisses. She flicked her tongue against the sensitive skin behind Moira's knees and Moira jumped. "That tickles!" So, of course, Shelly did it again. Moira giggled. "OK, I didn't tease you. Either get up here and kiss me or lick me." I loved hearing her in command. Apparently, Shelly did too. She shuddered, and her eyes glazed with lust. She left a trail of quick kisses up Moira's leg before settling in to lick Moira's wet sex with long, thorough swaths of her tongue. "OOOoooohhhhhhh," Moira groaned. While Shelly was distracted, I stripped off the rest of my clothes.

Shelly nibbled at Moira's engorged lips, causing Moira to buck her hips against Shelly's mouth. "You're...still...teasing...me," Moira barely managed to gasp. Shelly stopped, looked up Moira's body into her eyes, and then slowly sunk two fingers into her. "Uhhnnnn fuck!" Moira moaned. Shelly's tongue ran quick circuits around Moira's clit, and Moira began to thrash around on the bed. "Oh fuck. Oh fuuuck. Ohh FUCK!" Moira yelled, grasping a hand-full of blonde locks, and pressing her hot core into Shelly's face. Shelly wrapped her lips around Moira's exposed nub, and curled her fingers inside Moira's pussy. With delicate strokes and firm suction, Moira exploded in a chorus of wordless screams. Shelly clamped her lips onto Moira's clit as she rode out her orgasm

Shelly took a few last licks of Moira's gushing wetness, and then rested her head on Moira's stomach with her eyes closed while Moira gasped for air. When Moira's breathing slowed, she surreptitiously dangled her hand over the edge of the bed where I could see it, beckoning me.

"You know," Moira said as I sneaked up behind Shelly, "tonight is supposed to be about you."

Shelly lifted herself to her hands and knees. "Really? Hey, where did-" Shelly began. Her question morphed into a, "Woooo!" of surprise as I hauled her upright onto her knees and pressed her back against my chest.

"Yes, birthday girl, really," I said quietly beside her ear. Then, I began to cover her neck with sucking kisses. She reached up and ran a hand over my beard.

"Don't ever shave this. I love how it feels."

"No plans to, don't worry." I slid one palm up and down her abdomen, relishing in the difference in texture between her and Moira. Shelly's body was firm and rippling beneath her skin, where Moira was tone, but lush. I placed my other hand on her sternum to hold her against me. "You might have surprised and overpowered Moira, but you'll have no such success with me. You are mine to do with as I please, and I will have every inch of you," I growled. She sucked in a harsh, gasping breath, and let it out with a mewling whimper.

Pressed flat against me, Shelly had a limited range of motion for her arms. My arms were under hers, so she couldn't get her hands on me below my neck. Moira staying tantalizingly out of reach, occasionally darting in with a hand to caress her lightly, pulling back before Shelly could reciprocate. I covered Shelly's neck and shoulders with kisses, taking time to suck on the triangular Trapezius muscle than ran from her neck to her shoulder. Shelly began to whimper and grind her ass against me, feeling my hardness pressed against her there. I moved my hands to her breasts, pressing my palms flat against them and rolling them in slow circles, keeping her pinned against me. Shelly turned her head to the side, and I captured her mouth with mine.

While we kissed, Moira dropped flat on her stomach and crawled slowly to Shelly, knees splayed to the side like a soldier in the field dodging enemy fire. Her pink tongue, extended between barely parted lips, began to lap at Shelly's leg just above her knee. As she covered Shelly's lower thighs with tiny licks, I wrapped one arm completely around Shelly's chest, over both nipples, of course, and slid the other excruciatingly slowly down her flat stomach. As soon as my hand passed her navel, she began to thrust her hips forward, begging for stimulation. "Oh God, touch me, please," she pleaded.

I didn't alter my pace, but I did eventually arrive at her soaked slit. I steered my fingers around her clit, and then curled one finger upward, barely breaching her outer lips. I used the side of my hand to pull her hips back against mine, further constraining her, as I stroked her with the tip of one finger. I could feel her heart pounding as she began to whimper steadily.

datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers