Push Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers

Moira began to kiss her way up Shelly's legs. When she reached the apex, she put her hand on mine, and then got up on her knees to face Shelly. "Is this what you want?" she asked as she pressed my hand upward, pushing my finger into Shelly's soaking wet pussy. Shelly sucked in a breath like it was her first after being buried alive.

"Oh fuck yes please," Shelly begged.

"No, no I don't think it is," Moira answered, pulling my hand free. I placed my hand on Shelly's thigh to hold her in place. I was pretty sure I knew what was next. "I think this is what you want." Moira reached between Shelly's legs, avoiding her glistening lips, and grasped my cock. She cupped it in her palm, pushing me upwards against Shelly's hot, dripping entrance. Her slick labia gave way to my cock, but the angle was wrong for penetration. Shelly threw her head back and mumbled a string of gibberish. "Yeah, that's what you want." Moira nodded to me. I relaxed my grip on Shelly, and leaned her forward into Moira. Shelly threw her arms around Moira's shoulders and began kissing her face. I pulled back, and Moira angled me upwards. Holding Shelly's hips perfectly still, I sunk slowly into her.

Shelly bit down on Moira's neck and screamed. As soon as I was fully embedded, Moira reached down to caress Shelly's clit lightly. Her body spasmed in my hands, and around my cock, as her orgasm took her. She became totally dead weight, and Moira struggled to hold her up. As Moira eased her down to the bed, I slid out. Moira laid Shelly flat on her back, and then curled up against her side.

"Now that you've blown out the candles, it's time for cake," Moira said. She hooked one of Shelly's knees and pulled it up to her chest, motioning for me to do the same with the other. I hoisted her ankle, dropped it onto my shoulder, and began to kiss her slender calf. Moira busied herself kissing Shelly's face and neck as I licked and sucked on her leg.

"Mmm, yeah," Shelly mumbled. Then Moira's words sunk in, and Shelly suddenly noticed what was going on. "Wait, cake?"

"Yeah, cake," I said, lifting her other leg onto my shoulder. I leaned forward, and Moira reached down to steer my throbbing erection into Shelly's burning, wet channel. I pressed into her in one firm thrust, and her slippery walls took me in quickly.

"Fuuuuuuck I love cake," she moaned. I sawed into Shelly with long, full strokes, filling her as deeply as I could before withdrawing. With her legs on my shoulders, the penetration was incredible.

Moira pinched and pulled Shelly's nipples while I fucked her thoroughly. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she mumbled, her head thrashing side-to-side. I kept a slow, consistent pace for several minutes, letting Shelly excitement build gradually. Moira moved her mouth to Shelly's nipples, quickly alternating between them.

Shelly's next orgasm was on the horizon by this time, and mine was building rapidly as well. Moira noticed my heavy breathing and pulled back from Shelly's chest. "Craig's gonna fuck your brains out now," she whispered into Shelly's ear before nibbling on it.

I leaned forward, still with her legs on my shoulders, and began to pound into her, hard and deep. Terse, unintelligible screams poured from her as I split her open with my full, firm length. Her body began to clench with every deep thrust, and her screams quickly turned to squeals. Knowing that I was providing this intense pleasure to her quickly ramped up my excitement level as well. After a few gut-clenched groans, Shelly exploded with an ear-splitting scream, and her convulsing pussy sucked the come from me. I roared as I filled her twitching channel, and then collapsed on top of her, gasping.

"Ay, Dios mio, that was hot!" Shelly mumbled a barely-conscious affirmative. I levered myself off of her and dropped to the bed, trying to catch my breath. "Happy birthday, sweetie," Moira said, stroking her cheek. Then, Moira turned her eyes to me. "I'm not done with you, though."

"I was hoping you'd say that," I replied with a grin. "Just give me a few minutes to recharge?"

"Of course. Although, I think I can help you recharge a bit faster." I chuckled and held my arms out to her. Moira pressed her delectable body against mine as she brought her lips down to kiss me. I luxuriated in the feel of her hot, silky skin as I let my hands wander up and down her enticing curves. Having had more resting time, she wasn't content with kissing and fondling for long. In no time she was moaning into my mouth as she ground her hips against mine, trapping my half-deflated cock between us, which caused it to quickly reverse direction. Moira's escalating excitement was evident by the way she was already dripping onto my member as she rocked her hips.

"I know what I taste like on you. I wonder what WE taste like," she said coyly. I shuddered. She grinned wickedly as she wormed her way down my body, pausing briefly to rub my cock between her pert breasts before swallowing me with one voracious lunge.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I groaned, still a little over-sensitive from my previous mind-bending orgasm. Moira moaned eagerly around my cock as she bobbed, licked and sucked every drop of feminine flavor from me. When she judged me to be hard enough, she withdrew with a last slurp.

"I know you love my butt, and there's something I want to try." My eyes widened in surprise. She giggled. "Not that. Although ... sometime..." She grinned deviously at me. "For now, just enjoy the show." She spun to face my feet and threw a leg over my hips. Then, she took my now fully awake dick in her hand, and sat down slowly. She was sopping wet, but still incredibly tight around my shaft as she gradually took me in. She was right, I do love her fantastic ass. I latched onto it with both hands and kneaded it, letting her set the pace. When I was fully embedded, she moaned quietly. "Mmmm I needed that." She looked back over her should at me, and then raised herself up slowly, clutching me with her vaginal muscles, until only my glans was still inside her, before dropping back down quickly. This time with both groaned loudly. She repeated the slow withdraw and rapid plunge until my hands on her gorgeous ass started to direct her to a more even rhythm. Soon she was riding my member up and down at a smooth pace, her head dangling against her chest. I placed my thumbs under her cheeks and pressed them upwards as she descended, pulling her lips taut around my shaft every time I filled her. "Ohh, fuck," she mumbled breathily.

She accelerated slowly, and the world washed away, leaving just the two of us, joined together, pleasuring each other. She again turned to look at me over her shoulder and smiled ecstatically. She was the perfect image of sensual love – an angelic face wearing an expression of serene peace, twisted by a hunger for me and the pleasure we were sharing, atop a lust-inspiring body. I need to have her, all of her, and I could no longer just sit back and watch. I was overwhelmed by the need to touch her and feel her against me.

I grabbed her hips firmly and buried myself deeply inside her. Then I sat up and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her perfect hand-full breasts, and capturing her nipples between my fingers. I covered her neck in frantic, biting kisses. She reached back to wrap her hands around my head.

"I had to" *kiss* "feel you" *kiss* "against me," *kiss kiss* I said urgently. She wiggled in my lap and sighed happily. I dragged my teeth from the soft hollow behind her ear down to the base of her neck, where I bit her gently, causing her to shiver delightfully.

While I was toying with Moira's nipples and roaming the landscape of her neck and shoulders with my mouth, I felt the bed shift as Shelly stirred. Her lips found my shoulder, and her hair caressed my back as she kissed my body. She worked her way to my ear, where she whispered, "Moira sandwich?" I gave Shelly a devious smirk.

"Lay down," I mouthed to her, nodding at the bed, trying to conceal our plan from Moira. When she was in position, I wrapped my arms tightly around Moira and flipped us over quickly, placing her gently on top of Shelly.

"Ohh. Hi, cutie," Moira cooed, wide-eyed, when she found herself suddenly face-to-face with Shelly. Their lips met gently but decisively. I slid slowly back into Moira, She broke the kiss long enough to suck in a breath. Then she dove in, kissing Shelly wildly. Shelly's hands went to Moira's nipples, and she rolled them gently between her fingers. I stroked slowly into Moira, rocking on my knees. Moira began to whimper into Shelly's mouth as I fucked her.

"Hey, Shelly, watch this." I withdrew from Moira's soaking channel, and then slapped her hard on the ass twice, once on each cheek. A throaty growl escaped Moira, after which, she leaned down and bit Shelly's shoulder while pressing her breasts into Shelly's hands. She also wiggled her butt at me enticingly. I gave her two more slaps, before burying my cock in her quickly and deeply. Shelly screamed with pain and pleasure as Moira bit her harder.

I gripped her hips and plowed deeply and firmly into her. She laid her head on Shelly's chest, her tongue occasionally snaking out to lick a nipple, and pressed back against me as I filled her repeatedly. Shelly wrapped her legs around one of Moira's, grinding her clit against Moira's thigh. I slapped Moira's ass again, and then began to thrust faster. Shelly and Moira gripped each other tightly as I rode Moira hard. Moira's breath became ragged, and her body clenched. Her orgasm tore through her, and she shuddered violently in my hands as she pressed her mouth against Shelly's chest and screamed. I pressed myself fully into her as she came.

While the moment passed, I held still and allowed her to come down. When her breathing steadied, I felt her muscles ripple around me, and she gasped. "Craig, I don't know how much more I can take."

"That's OK, honey." She whimpered as I withdrew slowly. I leaned down to kiss the cheek that wasn't pressed against Shelly's chest. Then I sat beside them on the bed. My erection waved with my pulse. After one orgasm, and reasonable progress towards a second, I wasn't going soft anytime soon.

"I'm kinda sore too, but that got me all hot and bothered," Shelly said, with her eyes locked on my cock. She shifted her gaze to my face. "I'll do you if you do me," she offered. I realized I had never gone down on Shelly.

"Simultaneous?" I asked.

"Ooh, I wanna watch." Moira slurred, still pressed against Shelly's chest. She slid bonelessly off Shelly to lie on her side, her head resting on her arm. I took a moment to admire my Venus, her skin glistening with perspiration. I drew my gaze down the voluptuous curves she displayed so seductively, and I felt myself flush with affection.

While I was lost in my adoration of Moira, Shelly had spun around and was eying me down the length of her body. I sunk down flat on my back, and Shelly flung a leg over my head. Her inner lips were crimson and swollen from previous activities and present excitement. She lowered her body to rest on top of mine, and I felt her fingers slowly encircle my member.

My hands went to Shelly's tight little butt. I squeezed her cheeks before pulling her glistening pussy to my mouth. I tongued her with slow, vertical strokes, from perineum to clit, flicking my tongue under her hood before working my way back again. Shelly bathed my cock with slow licks, up and down the shaft, and around the head. My thighs quivered every time her warm tongue grazed the sensitive underside of the head.

When Shelly started to rock her hips against my face, I used my thumbs to open her up, and buried my tongue in her. She whimpered, and then wrapped her lips around my cock, sucking it deeply into her mouth. I gushed a hot exhalation sharply across her soaking wet sex and she whimpered again. We licked and sucked at each other hungrily, trying to get as much of each other into our mouths as we could. I slurped at her lips and clit, tongue fucking her, vacuuming up her leaking juices. Shelly did her best to take all of manhood in to her mouth, gagging a few times before she completely deep-throated me.

She bobbed rapidly on my shaft with firm suction as my tongue danced over her clit. Her enthusiastic sucking quickly brought me to a climax. I wrapped my arms around her waist and barely eked out, "I'm coming," before shoving her into my mouth as I groaned and unloaded powerfully down her throat. She squeaked with surprise, but didn't let up her oral assault until I completely emptied myself into her. She started to climb off me, but I kept one arm locked around her hips. "Relax, and worry about you," I told her.

Then I attacked her with my mouth and hands. I dipped two fingers into her soaking wet inferno and wrapped my lips around her clit. She slumped onto my chest and began a litany of "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," as my lips and tongue worked her hard button. Her pussy gripped my fingers, pulling them deeper. Soon, her thighs were crushing my head, and she pressed her lips together to restrain a piercing scream as she coated my face with her nectar.

When she calmed down, I moved her gently off me, and then oriented her rag-doll form to lay beside Moira. Moira kissed her cheek, and I went to the bathroom to clean up. I returned with a warm washcloth and cleaned them both tenderly. By the time I was done, they were both asleep. I lay down on the other side of Shelly, whispered, "Happy Birthday," kissed her cheek, and fell asleep.

datedsoul
datedsoul
105 Followers