Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait, wait," I tease, "Not yet!" You open your eyes and open your mouth to protest. "Shh baby." I say while still squeezing. "Breathe. Relax."

You snort, "Yeah, I'll just relax."

After a while when I'm sure the urge to come has receded a bit, I withdraw my hand from your shorts and pull it from under the shawl. I capture your eyes with mine and I nod toward my hand. You follow as I bring my fingers to my mouth and suck them. You can still see the wetness from your cock on them.

"God baby, that was very hot." You lean over to kiss me.

"Hah. I'm not done and neither are you. I just needed to give my fingers a rest." I take a few sips of ginger ale pulling an ice cube in my mouth. I lean over to kiss you and slip the ice into your mouth. We kiss, passing it back and forth until it melts. I love the feel of your icy tongue touching mine.

"Baby, I want your tongue on me right now, want to feel you licking my nipples, sucking them into your frozen mouth, but more than that, I want to feel your mouth kissing up my thighs and licking me." I reach into the cup and put a piece of ice in my hand. My hand travels back under the shawl and I write my name with the ice cube just above your waistband. You hiss, draw in a breath and let it out slowly. "I want to feel your cold tongue sliding inside me. I'm so wet and hot and I want you so badly. Would you baby? Would you make me come with your icy mouth? Lick my pussy and fuck me with your frozen tongue? Suck my clit until I scream?" I gasp out loud, "Oh, I just thought of something incredible!"

"What's that love?"

"I'd let you put ice cubes inside me,"

You moan at this image, "Yes baby, I'd do all of that. I want to put ice cubes inside you. You drive me mad."

"I bet it would feel amazing. Cold and hot at the same time." Reaching down into your shorts, I grasp you with my cold hand. You jerk with surprise but I don't let go. "If you put ice cubes there, I'd be very cold which would make your super hot cock feel even hotter when you push inside of me. Would you like that lover? I know how much you love ice and this would be a new twist on an old trick. Ice cold, wet pussy and a hot, hard cock. Mmmm. I want. Do you?" I'm rubbing you again with my cold hand and you feel even harder. "Baby, fuck my cold hand and imagine you're inside me," I hold my hand still and let you use your hips to stroke into it. You groan softly.

"Lover?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Sometimes at this point I start thinking about where I want you to come. Do you ever think about that?" You nod, still pumping into my hand. "You have a few choices, you lucky guy!"

"I'm lucky alright," you grin.

"I like to think about me kneeling on the bed over you, sucking you, feeling you in my mouth. I love the taste of you. Think about you fucking my mouth slowly, deeply, lightly scraping my teeth against you. I would touch myself while sucking you. Rub my clit, maybe even angle my body so you could fuck me with a vibrator while you fuck my mouth with your cock. Ohhhh, so fucking hot!!"

I take a moment to collect my thoughts, control my own body. You're so hot in my hand and have warmed up my palm completely. "I also think about you sliding inside me like this, slow, steady, strong" I tickle the tip of your cock and slide you through my mostly closed fist. "Me on top while you reach up to caress my breasts. I know you like this too. Fucking slowly, no, not fucking, we'd be making love." I sigh and turn your head so we can kiss. I lick the roof of your mouth with the tip of my tongue, stroking in synchronicity with my hand stroking your cock.

"Of course there's always the option of you fucking my breasts sliding between them while I squeeze them around you. We could use that almond oil you like so much, the one that smells incredibly good. It tastes good too. While you are sliding in and out, I could lick you as you get closer to my mouth. Mmmm. I'd love that. Would you?"

"Love it," you breathe, "Want you right now."

"Which would you pick? Where do you want to come?" I stroke you faster now, short, fast and hard.

You rest your head against the seat and mumble something unintelligible.

"What, my love? I didn't hear you."

"I said, 'You shouldn't be asking me such complicated questions right now!'" you groan.

Laughingly, I reply, "It's not like I asked you to give me a mathematical algorithm or anything. I just asked how you'd like to come: while I'm sucking you, when you're deep inside me or between my breasts. Really what's so hard about that?"

Before you can answer the pilot comes on the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in fifteen minutes. The flight attendants will be coming around to pick up any last garbage before landing. Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts."

"Sweetheart, we only have a few more minutes. How bad do you want it? Do you want to come?

You let out an agonized moan and the woman next to you starts to stir. "I want it. I want it now. Make me come, please," you whisper. You slip your hand under the shawl and grab mine. I feel you gripping me tightly and together we start the finishing moves. "I want to be inside you right now, even with all these people around. I want to pull you onto my lap and slide you down on me as I rub your clit. Feel you contracting around me as you move up and down. I want to rip your shirt open and suck your nipples while we make love. I want to hear you come, feel you explode around me, sense you shaking as you regain control." You lean your head back and close your eyes, "I'm so close, lover. Do it. Make me come."

"If I could baby, I'd be in front of you, sucking you deep and stroking at the same time, tapping your cock against my tongue, slowly licking, sucking the tip, stroking hard and fast. Once in a while, I'd take my mouth off you and touch the tip of your cock to my hard nipples, place you between my breasts and continue to fuck you with my body. You're so hard it's easy to keep licking you while you thrust in and out of my boobs. I know how much you like them."

Together we are stroking you at a controlled frantic pace. I can see the flight attendant approaching to check seat belts and pick up garbage. "Come baby," I urge. You see her too and realize you're not going to get the timing right. It's very possible you'll be coming while she's standing right there. You look at me with a very sexy smolder and I know we're both thinking about how hot this it.

"Lover, do you think she knows? Do you think she knows that I have your cock in my hand right now and that you're about to come?" I ask.

You groan and it sounds like a mixture of pleasure peppered with a little fear. "I don't care. So close. Don't stop. Don't stop," you murmur.

Suddenly, the flight attendant is standing right at our row. "Sir? How is that leg cramp?" she inquires.

I whisper "Baby, come. Come in my mouth, I want to taste you. Or come on my breasts so I can rub it all over my nipples, or inside me so I can feel your cum dripping down your cock out of me."

You swallow audibly and reply, "It's still there. Hard...muscles...I haven't been able to walk around, but I think it's almost worked out. Very soon. Yes, it's almost done," you manage to get out, gritting your teeth.

"Ok sir, but I'm going to have to ask you to fasten your seatbelt." She makes a move to lift the shawl to check the belt and you sit up quickly.

"It's fastened, don't worry!" Her eyes are drawn to your lap where it's obvious something is happening. The lights are still off so she can't see for sure, but she looks in my direction and we make eye contact. I wink at her and she smiles knowingly at me.

"Alright sir, have a good evening," she says as she walks away just as your legs tense up.

"Oh God, I'm coming, so hard," you hiss. I push your hand out of the way and continue to stroke you slowly, covering you completely. I feel your cum on my hand and I use it as lubrication.

Your breathing slows as the lights turn on and the pilot announces, "Flight attendants prepare for landing." My hand is still in your pants and I pull it out slowly. I hold your gaze with mine and I lick my palm.

"Mmmmm. Delicious. I want more. When we get home?" I ask.

You bark out a hard laugh, "Home, love? You'll be lucky if we make it to the car in the parking garage."

"So, um, I'm take it you're ok with my follow through tonight?" I tease.

You take my hand during landing and kiss the back of it. "You could say that, yes."

12