All Comments on 'Pushing Boundaries Ch. 02'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ushergalushergalalmost 13 years ago
too....

cloak and dager need to know who is who

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

you're building up to something epic again, aren't you? damn damn damn

and there is something about riley that doesn't add up, there is something about him too!

lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
arggh

I really don't like reading chapter by chapter :(

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
What are you up to?

Something doesn't feel right yet. It maybe the new characters and a new storyline, but something seems off. Don't get me wrong I love your stories and I find it strange that you are tying PB in between ITVL and The Hunters. Are you planning and updated Hunters with a few characters from PB?

Good luck on your finials and can't wait to read the epilogue and the next PB chapter.

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 13 years ago
Love it.

Having definite feelings of "Can you hear that, Mr Anderson? That's the sound of inevitability."

One technical point though - Page 2, near the end - the speed of light is 300,000 KILOMETRES per second, not metres. Unless, of course, your fictional universe has different rules to our 'normal' one!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Extra Tease

but we have to wait until you finish w/finals. Good luck on your finals. Will you be writing more about Eian and Fiona I hope so. Ok enough of that!

Girl, who and what is Riley. The mystery of him is driving me crazy. I want him to be good which probably means you will make him a bad guy. And what of Alex. Is he really just an over protective big brother? When will he find his mate? Who the hell behind the "voices"?

You know I"ll be back for the next chapter, I just can't stay away.

And again, I wish you good luck on your finals and promise not to bug you if the next chapter is alittle long in getting here.

LittleWelshGirlLittleWelshGirlalmost 13 years ago
interesting

have been loving your series... not too sure what happened with alex and k but im sure we'll find out..

also light travels at 300 million metres per second

loving the stories anyway.

LWG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
am really enjoying this

loved the first chapter and its little vignettes through adolescence from Alex' perspective, a lovely touch, humourous and v well written I thought. The only thing I would say, is I got a bit confused about whose child was whose. I'm now pretty sure that Alex belongs to Pearl and whatshisface (sorry. can't remember), Marine - Alaron and Erika, and Keona - Eian and Fiona. God knows about the rest of them - haven't a clue ;)

this is a really good update - am liking Riley and am sensing he's a good guy, but hey, my instinct is often very wrong...(story of my life)

The little asides you have going are intriguing - another pack?, the Council?, some subsidiary of what Alaron and Draven were working on previously?

Well, just can't wait until you let us know ;)

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JemgirlJemgirlalmost 13 years ago
Enjoying it so far

Thank you for this story. I liked the characters in ITVL/TLAW so it is nice to read more of them in this sequel, and of course of their off-springs. I just hope it doesn't become too power-packed that it resembles "justice league of america" or "x-men". Some writers out there get carried away with the super powers they bestow on their characters that it kills the excitement of the story all together. That being said, I can't wait to read your next installment, hopefully it won't take too long. And thank you for all your stories. They are wonderful.

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years ago
Very cool

Yes, I have the feeling something... what was the word use? Epic. Yes, that something epic is being built.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
awesome as always

I love reading your stories. Your characters are great and have a realness about them and the plot lines are always superb. thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it coming!

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it coming!

Love it.

kissntell13kissntell13almost 13 years ago
Love it!

Already have a little crush on Alex...

Maybe if you could post a little family tree that would help us keep everyone straight?

aphroditeDDaphroditeDDover 12 years ago
Yumm

I want a Riley!!!

JhyrJhyrabout 12 years ago
I hate them all^^

What is this place?!

Some sort of medieval alternate universe with hot-shot law firms and Starbucks?

Why the hell can't they just let the women do whatever they want to?

That overprotective streak of the males is seriously annoying me. :-(

arelativearelativealmost 10 years ago

your idea of the speed of light is off by a factor of 100,000 the speed of light is 300 million meters per second

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Hard to know what to think, as the characters are okay, but the writing is muddled. The writer jumps around too much and there isn't enough build up to figure out the plot.

sweetone66

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous