All Comments on 'Pussy Sucker Trainee'

by DylanMitchell512

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i liked it

Unlike the previous commenters I liked the story, especially the mil's role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not another one

Lit. needs to make a pussy whipped category. this horse s__t should be separate from the worthwhile stories. no real man would do this kind of crap!!!!!!! grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck those whining assholes...

the first sentence explained the story...

still...they read it...hahaha...

what does that tell you...

keep writing...I enjoyed it...

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Ignorance and stupidity

The ridiculous comments--almost all anonymous--that offer absurd comments on this and the other two stories by this writer and posted today constitute a good clue to the mentality of the commentators.

They insult the writer, clearly demonstrate that they have no appreciation or understanding of good pornographic writing.and no tolerance for sexual

orientations other than their own.

Narrow minded bigots!!!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
I was gonna come down on you hard...

soon as I seen the title and I sure would have if I hadn't gotten a hard on in the first paragraph. Filthy dirty erotica 4*

jsmythe300jsmythe300over 10 years ago
Grow some skin DylanMitchell512

Yours is too thin and so are your scores.

A Devoted Groom (1.17)

Pussy Sucker Trainee (2.13)

White Women's BBC Clinic Ch. 01 (2.57)

That is just bad writing my friend when even the cuckold crowd on here seems to have abandoned you.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Not only that, Dylan you naughty boy....

I'm taking off a star!

Oh I can't do that - fuckit.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
After much thought....

Having read all three of your submissions I went away and had a thnk before writing this. I am putting it on this story because I think the others are really ordinary, not because of the cuckold material but because they are bad. 1*

This one does show you can write some scenes that are sexy but the structure and the mechanics of the story are all over the place. 2*

Lastly if you are going to write and post some pretty far out fetish stuff then you have got to expect some abuse. Giving abuse back is never gong to work, you've got to learn to laugh.

"Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone"

Ella Wheeler Wilcox. From the poem "Solitude"

jsmythe300jsmythe300over 10 years ago
Take heart Dylan

When OOAA comes on and reads this story you will get:

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........probably ....... unless he hates it too.......

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 10 years ago
Maybe....

I see you have 3 stories out there. I might read the other two also. I think you are very descriptive in your story telling. I can understand the sub-titles announcing a change of scene but one in particular with in this story made what I consider to be a huge jump with no gentle easing into the next. I think you do get the point across and I think I will never understand why people who are warned ahead of time what the story contains will still read it when it's so obvious that they don't like the subject matter. Example: I don't read Sci Fi erotica because it just doesn't interest Me.... Anal either.... sometimes I'll read Exhibitionist & Voyeur stuff but not as often. If I don't like the subject matter, why waste My time?

3 stars.

jsmythe300jsmythe300over 10 years ago
Take a Valium

Ahh poor Dylan needs to take something for his anger issues. I think it was said earlier that when you write crap you get crap back. It is the old "garbage in -- garbage out" theory brought to life. You write bad stories. Get over it and get over yourself.

DylanMitchell512DylanMitchell512over 10 years agoAuthor
Umm

Thanks to those who liked the story!!

@Nitro--Thanks!

@Charlie-- Thanks for reading all 3. Better luck with the next author.

@looking4it-- You could be right-- maybe it should have gone into fetish. I've seen 1000s of cuckold stories in LW though. Slut wife--whatever. And yes, I do have a cuck fantasy--very astute of you to pick up on that.

@jsymthe Your third comment! I think you're starting to like me. But keeping track of my scores, wow, that's just. . . . sad. Pathetic, really. Get a life. WRITE A STORY!

jsmythe300jsmythe300over 10 years ago

@DylanMitchell512: I really wanted to find something to like in your stories but it just did not happen -- except for a little chuckle at the absurdity of your devoted groom story. In actual fact I did not even read them at all until I saw your first harsh comment to those who initially gave you grief. I went to your page and posted your scores from there to show you that as far as the scores go that your stories are sub par even by the cuckold crowd's estimation. If you write crap, as one commenter already said, then you get crap in return. I will leave you alone now with your anger issues and thin skin and will not bother you again. I will also take your advice and write my own story. Good day to you.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not bad training for cuckold

Got a kick out of Mother in law training cuckold. How humiliating, but a husband to be denied a cum by his wife much less her Mother. lol A few things about his training, if you write a chapter 2 or 3 to this story. First, I would have put the cuckolds peenie in chastity. As a male, I can tell you, you should not trust a male with a free cock. He will jerk off lots by himself. lol Love the butt plug training for his ass/pussy. But some every other day vibrator fucking it to get him use to the feelings helps too. Maybe a 6 inch strap on to make his blue balls leak and drip out of his chastity. But don't stretch his pussy to much. Because when a bi stud as myself breaks him in to real man cock, we like it nice and tight to stretch his pussy our self. And cock sucking, he needs training in this as well. Just some thoughts for you to think about or ignore. I do hope you plan to do more chapters for your stories. Also you could have mother in law open a cuckold training school. Her son in law could help train others sent to her school.

clem45clem45over 10 years ago
Loved this story.

Great start to cuckold training and submission to black cock.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 10 years ago
Oh man!

Where's part 2? You can't leave us there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOD STORY - Sequel is a Must

GOOD STORY - Sequel is a Must

I would Like to add to the other suggestions for at least TWO more Sequels

From Ranji

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
late but not never

This comment comes late, but I want to say I love the descriptions of licking, but I could do without the cruelty to our man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He took one look at the cup

And poured it over her head. He went upstairs and packed his clothes and as he walked out if the house to his car he told his about to be ex-wife that she'd get the divorce papers soon. And that if she didn't sign them she'd tell everyone what her Mother and she had done. They'd never be able to show their faces in town again. She signed the papers. End to the stupidity.

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 8 years ago
Really?

Not only as this a sick story. It was a complete waste of time, effort, and space. Didn't need to read the whole thing to know how twisted some people are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent

Well done and it could use a part two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SEQUEL ?

SEQUEL : The stage is set for a extended period of Training. Request That sequel/s be written where the Husband Billy is further Trained by the Mother and wife before the lover; is brought in.. The Mothr Could also further the Training by herself and or with Help from Her "Friends".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As a devoted pussy licker

I find this story absolutely wonderful. Any man lucky enough to have a wife and mother in law who enjoys having her husband and son in law serve them like this should be thankful for his chance to worship them every time they need his services. Oh my , I simply love cunny and ass hole. And getting to eat his cum for these women is beautiful also getting to masturbate as they school him is my dream. I hope there are more chapters cumming.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

i have read this several times and enjoy it immensely. the attitudes of the submissive husband, dominant mother in law and quietly manipulative wife are all perfect. The story has wonderful imagery and is very suggestive. This makes for great cuckold femdom reading where the reader must use their imagination to fill in the blanks. It would be great to see a part 2 where they go deeper into submission and perhaps the hero is feminized. Congratulations on such excellent piece. It is a rare 1 in 10,000 story and a classic i will remember.

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanover 6 years ago
Super Hot Story

Loved this story and wish to enroll in the pussy sucker training program!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
That was a story for all the brain sick perverts called cucki!!!

Your pervert fans will apllaud but be aware monkeys will also applaud if you train them long enough! Maybe some of your fans are these kind of people/animals!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm the loving husband

I totally loved and enjoyed reading it it would be very rewarding if Erine could help out is son in law

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What about fetish don't you understand?

No loving wives here. Just bitches. Nothing erotic or sexy about this garbage. The husbands are going to file for divorces and the daughter and mother can sit around, by themselves and suck on one another. Worthless garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

grow some balls and toss the bitch and her mother to the curb let kevin have them both get out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pussy Sucker Trainee

will never give more than one star and shouldn't have gave that. One of the poorest stories I have read. I think I am going to start a story and check the end before i read the whole story because a lot of them are not worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun

I like this story more than any other wimp cuckold story I've read. It was sexy, imaginative, dirty, and funny. The part about the bow tie made me laugh out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor nonsens!!

What an idiotic frame for a story! A 34 year old husband and a 22 year old wife??!! And he is a protagonist like an idiot??!! What a nonsens!! How dumb have one to be to believe that such thing is possible in reality??!! Even its a fantasy it have to be believable otherwise its only laughable!!!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years ago
A lovely twisty tale

Very nice descriptions of sexy encounters. Thank you for sharing it with us.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just pigs in a nest of whores. Another seriously damaged author.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years ago
I had to save this one

Damned funny stuff. "Butter up that hand pussy". Laughed my ass off. Thanks man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still give five yet not worth reading it till the last to get disappointed. Started well. Training is ok at some stage but as it continues it sucks

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Nothing but cuck shit here. Zero stars!

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleabout 1 year ago

The best cuckold story I've read. Comical...I've read it 3 or 4 times now when I come across it. Needs a higher rating.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

Is this supposed to be a funny joke or are you writing for mentally degenerates. I can't keep up with both causes. Sorry, but I didn't expect so much nonsense!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio3 months ago

Belongs in Fetish, not LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous