All Comments on 'Quality Time'

by justin grimbol

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
terrible

This has got to be the most pathetic story of any kind ever written. Nothing but errors and a story that isn't a story? This sucked, find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was ok but...

Why didn't you show us Zoe getting fucked by the wolfman? It would have been so much better then the character imagining it. sigh

ChevyGirl67ChevyGirl67over 18 years ago
Don't worry..

Some people can be very rude, but don't be discouraged. If you enjoy writing, by all means do so. Don't let jerks that harshly & cruelly criticize your work get to you. You can only get better if ya' practice. I do agree with the second person who commented though, it would have been much better if the werewolf had gotten into the action...good luck on your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry to be negitive...

Why even bother writing that there was a wolfman? I gotta say, I don't think I'll be reading anything else from the author. I like sex for just the sake of sex, but....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Justin, Justin, Justin...

I tried...really I did. There's just no point, no plot, no action that was worth the effort of reading this story. It's not descriptive, the sex was just bland and pathetic, and what's with the random werewolf that doesn't get any ass in this story? Or, maybe he did, but us readers don't know BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T DESCRIBE IT. It is your responsibility as the writer to paint us a picture and you failed miserably. Better luck next time.

SykoSaraSykoSaraover 16 years ago
What wolfman?

Aroused? No. Confused? Yes. An interesting story, to be sure...

-Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell!!!!!this story doesnt even make sense.its a fucked up story.how does the wolfman fit in the story!!!!this story is pathectic.get off and leave it to the professionals.i wasted my time reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uh...

Try again, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
veronica xp

hi veronica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous