Quarterback and Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean this?" I asked, refocusing on her clit once again.

"Yes!" she cried, pulling hard and mashing my face against her. My fingers slipped from holding her open. One ended up inside of her. She gasped again and cried, "More!"

I ignored my own surprise at what she wanted and slowly pushed two fingers inside of her as I continued my assault on her clit with my tongue. Her pussy felt like it was pulling my fingers deeper. My girl was panting uncontrollably and her eyes flashed with need.

"You look amazing!" I said as I continued to push my fingers in and out of her. Gina had the most passion filled expression I'd ever seen.

"I'm going to lose it!" she cried a few moments later, pulling my face against her pussy once more.

I wanted to watch her cum, but it was more important that I made this the best orgasm of her life. I lashed her clit with my tongue as I drove my fingers as deep as they would go.

"Yes!" Gina cried as her thighs suddenly squeezing my head. I pulled my fingers free of her pussy and a torrent of juices sprayed out. My girl thrashed on the bed as I licked as much of it as I could. Gina was the only girl I'd ever been with and I'd seen her orgasm before, but it was nothing like this!

"I have to remember to thank those two girls I overheard the other day," I smiled afterward. My face was drenched in her juices. I used my arm to wipe it dry, or at least I tried. In the end I had to use a pillow.

"Maybe you should send flowers," Gina gasped out. "That was something else!"

I waited and watched as she slowly recovered. Gina saw me and smiled. She really was a beauty. She'd make some guy very happy one day.

'Maybe even me,' I said to myself thoughtfully. 'What am I saying? I'm going off to college next year!'

"What are you thinking?" she asked. "You're frowning." I blinked and looked into her eyes. I felt my smile returning.

"We're not done yet, are we?" I asked innocently. "I mean, it's been a great day and all, but I'd hate for it to end with such a let down."

"Oh, it won't," she laughed and sat up. "I promise."

"What do you have in mind?" I grinned.

Gina surprised me by getting off of the bed. Actually, she knelt down like before. It seemed odd that she'd want to do that again, but who was I to argue? I sat on the end of the bed. Gina smiled, but instead of taking my cock into her mouth, she wrapped it in her breasts.

"Oh wow!" I cried.

"You deserve a reward for what you just did," she smiled sexily as she started moving her breasts up and down my length.

"Consider us even," I groaned.

"Not yet," she smiled sexily. "But we will be."

The feel of her soft and full breasts wrapped around my cock was wonderful. I enjoyed it a lot, but I'd already cum once and I knew it was going to take a while before I was ready again. That didn't stop me from sitting there for a few minutes and losing myself in what she was doing.

"We can finish that later," I grinned as I pulled free of her breasts and helped her up. She smiled and came into my arms. "If there's time."

"We've got all night," Gina smiled sexily. "My parents think I'm sleeping over a friends house."

"Wow," I grinned, pulling her close. "Now this is the kind of surprise I love!" She laughed and hugged me.

"Are you sure you don't want to finish now?" she asked after a moment. "I'm getting poked in the belly."

Gina seemed far more comfortable with me than ever before. I guessed that it probably had something to do with the alcohol she's drunk and the fact that we had all night instead of being rushed as usual, but it seemed more than just that. I felt closer to her than ever before.

"The thought of cumming all over these monsters is tempting," I teased.

"Bobby!" she sighed loudly. "Must you be so crude?"

"I'm sorry," I said in surprise. I knew she wasn't thrilled when I got too graphic, but she'd never commented on it before. "Does it really bother you?" She looked at me carefully.

"Not when we're alone I guess," she finally answered. "If you really like saying those things."

"I do," I admitted with a shrug.

"Why?" she asked, honestly curious.

"I'm not sure myself," I answered. "It's like I'm reacting on a more instinctual level."

"You're inner beast trying to get out?" she joked.

"I guess," I said.

"Well then, I guess that's okay," she said. "Everyone knows that all men have an inner monster that does nothing but think about sex."

"Maybe," I shrugged. "All I know is that I really do like it. In fact, it's a good thing you don't mind. I'm not sure I could stop myself when we're alone, especially when you're naked."

"Please!" she laughed.

"I'm serious," I insisted. "You have a great body that makes my inner beast react...well bestial."

"At least you're honest," she smirked. "The thought of...well, you know, really turns you on?"

"You mean cumming all over you tits?" I asked with a grin. She blushed badly, but also smiled and nodded. I kissed her and added, "Yeah, it gets to me."

"I don't think I could ever say something like that," she said, shaking her head. "Even thinking it makes me blush!"

"Sure you could," I laughed. "Everyone has an inner beast. Even innocent little girls like you."

"I never said I was innocent," she smiled, kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear for a moment.

"Don't I know it!" I laughed, remembering her expression as she came that last time. "You were a wild woman not too long ago!"

"Bobby!" she cried again, pulling away. She didn't go very far.

"What?" I asked. "I'm happy you enjoyed yourself. Being with you wouldn't be half as fun if you didn't."

"How did we end up on this conversation?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"It was when I said I wanted to cum all over your big tits," I answered innocently.

"You're not going to stop are you?" she asked, shaking her head.

"Sure I will," I grinned. "If you let the inner beast you're hiding say something nasty, crude even."

"I couldn't!" she cried in surprise.

"I bet you could," I argued, reaching out and pulling her back to me. I held her tight, letting her feel my hardness against her stomach. I reached around her with both hands and squeezed her ass. Gina liked it when I did that. "If your inner beast wanted something bad enough."

"Bobby, I'm not going to say anything like that," she cried. "Ever!"

"What do I get if I get you to say it?" I grinned.

"I've already offered you everything and anything tonight," she replied, looking into my eyes with both love and hunger. "You know you already have my heart. What else is there?" She didn't usually bring up the fact that she loved me. She must really be in a great mood. I refused to feel guilty. Instead, I took a moment to enjoy it.

"I'll think of something," I laughed and started kissing her again.

I took my time teasing her body. The only way I was going to get Gina to say something sexy was to make her so horny that she almost didn't realize what she was doing. It was silly really. I doubted I could do it, but for some reason I wanted to try.

I rubbed her ass with both hands as our mouths locked. I made sure to pull her stomach against my rock hard cock as often as possible. It was getting to Gina. That was obvious. Her breasts rubbed against mine. Her nipples were hard nubs burning into me.

"Bobby!" she finally gasped. "You're driving me crazy!"

"Tell me what you want?" I asked.

"You know what I want!" she cried.

"Of course," I replied. "But I want you to say it."

"Oh no!" she cried. "You can't be serious!"

"Of course I am," I disagreed, letting the fingers of one hand slip down her ass and brush against her pussy. I pulled them back after a brief moment. As I expected, Gina was soaked. She moaned.

"Bobby, make love to me!" she panted.

"You know I will," I smiled, shifting down and letting my cock slip between her legs. She tried to move her hips so that I could push into her pussy, but I forced my cock past the entrance. Her pussy lips were soaked as I moved back and forth, enjoying the feel of them running along the top of the shaft of my cock. "Just as soon and you tell me what you really want."

"Bobby, please!" she begged. I smiled to myself.

Gina was the one who insisted we wait until we were eighteen to make love for the first time. I guess it had to do with being a man and woman. I didn't understand her need to wait, but I accepted it. The funny part was that after we finally did it she wanted to do it almost as frequently as I did. My girl wasn't going to be one of those women who made love out of obligation. She liked sex, despite the fact that I could embarrass her easily enough over it. I knew that.

"Tell me what you want!" I demanded. She was panting hard and the room was filled with her scent. We were naked and in each other's arms. I reached between us and pinched one of her nipples gently. It was one of the first things I realized she liked when we became serious.

"I can't!" she cried.

"Sure you can," I insisted. "Tell me how you want to feel my hard cock push inside of you."

"I do!" she gasped. "Oh God, I do!"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Bobby, stop teasing me!" she half yelled and half begged.

"Then tell me," I said. My heart was beating fast and I was having problems not giving in. I wanted to feel her body wrapped around mine. The smell of her excitement was driving me mad! "Come on Gina, say it! Please!"

She looked at me oddly as I rained kissing on her face and lips. I saw that her eyes were frenzied. It was almost as if I was watching her inner monster come to the front. No, calling what we were talking about a monster wasn't really fair. It was just Gina. It was a side of her that she kept buried and hidden. I wondered if she'd really show it to me.

"Bobby, I love you so much!" she cried.

"If that's true, then just say what you want," I said. "Love me enough to be honest with me. Love me enough to show me what you're really like, deep down." She froze for a moment and locked eyes with me. It was only the briefest of pauses.

"Bobby," she said, surprising me by reaching down and grabbing my cock. She directed it to her opening, but didn't force me inside. "I want to feel your big hard cock inside of me. I want to feel it buried so deep that it makes me scream!" Again we froze for a moment. I could see her looking at me in both anticipation and fear. In that moment I knew that Gina truly loved me. It wasn't just because she said the words. It was in her eyes.

"Oh yeah!" I cried and shoved myself deep. We cried out together.

"Thank you!" Gina cried in relief.

"No, thank you!" I groaned. "For sharing your hot little pussy with me!" She surprised me then.

"You like the feel of my hot little pussy?" she asked between moans. "You like how it feels to have your big cock buried in my wetness?"

"Yes!" I cried, picking up the pace.

"Then cum in me!" she demanded. "Fill my pussy with your cum! I want to feel your cock explode inside of me!"

"Fuck!" I cried and let loose. My orgasm took me hard. It was clearly the best of my life.

"So full!" Gina moaned as her own orgasm erupted. We lay there in each other's arms as our orgasms turned us inside out. I don't remember rolling off of Gina, but when I was able to focus again I was lying on the bed. She was next to me.

"Bobby?" I heard her say softly. Her tone was odd, but I was too spent to think about it.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are we okay?"

"What?" I frowned, turning toward her. Her back was to me. I pulled her around until she was facing me. I was surprised to see tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Yes," she said slowly looking at me carefully. "I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot."

"Then why are you crying?" I asked. "Those aren't tear of joy."

"I didn't just lose you, did I?" she asked.

"What?" I frowned, not understanding. "Why would you have lost me by sharing yourself with me?" She was still looking at me, but she seemed to relax visibly.

"I said terrible things," she answered.

"I didn't think they were so terrible," I smiled, finally understanding. "In fact, I though they were pretty hot."

"Really?" Gina asked.

"You tell me?" I shrugged. "Didn't that feel like my most intense orgasm to you, because it certainly felt like it to me!"

"I thought so," she smiled slowly. "But I wasn't sure if that just wasn't my own orgasm blinding me to the truth."

"You want the truth?" I grinned. "The truth is that you're the sexiest woman I've ever met."

"Please!" she laughed.

"I'm serious!" I argued. "How else is this possible?"

"What?" she asked. In answer I took her hand and put it on my slowly stiffening cock.

"There is no way I should be able to get hard again so soon after an orgasm like that, but I can't help it," I answered. "Just being this close to you drives me crazy!"

"Oh my!" she laughed. "You'd better do something with that. I'm too tired to think, much less move! At least for a little while."

"Okay," I said and then an odd thought popped into my mind. It must have shown in my expression.

"What's wrong?" she asked nervously. Obviously she was still worried about what happened.

"Nothing," I replied. "I just realized something."

"What?" she asked.

"It's crazy I guess," I shrugged. "But we've been dating for just over six months and I just realized that I don't know all that much about you."

"Don't be ridiculous," she frowned. "You know everything about me."

"Not really," I said thoughtfully. "I know you love me. You told me that not long after we started dating, but that about it."

"Oh come on!" she frowned. "You know I have two brothers, one sister and a dog. You know..."

"I don't mean that kind of thing," I interjected. "You're right, I do know about stuff like that. I know facts."

"Then what do you mean?" she asked getting into a more comfortable position. Of course doing so drew my attention back to her body. She saw my eyes looking. She smiled and added, "Don't even think about it! At least not until you tell me what you mean." I shook my head and tried to focus on her eyes. She saw my difficultly and laughed. "I can put on my clothes if it will help."

"It won't," I replied honestly. "You know what that cheerleading outfit does to me."

"Stop stalling," she said. "What did you mean?" I hesitated a moment longer.

"It's just that you've never told me about your dreams. What do you want out of life?" I asked in reply. She looked at me funnily. "I'm sorry. I know it's weird, but I've just been thinking a lot about the future recently."

"You know my biggest dream," she said slowly.

"Do I?" I asked. She took a deep breath.

"My biggest dream is to be with you for the rest of my life," she said. "I told you I love you."

I swallowed once hard. She always seemed so certain about this topic, not that we talked about it that much. It scared me and she seemed to pick up on that.

"Hmm, maybe this is my fault," I frowned. "Maybe you keep away from your dreams because you know I'm not exactly comfortable with this particular one."

"Bobby, it's more than that," she said slowly. "The truth is that most of them revolve around that one."

"Tell me," I said. "I want to know."

"Really?" she asked in surprise.

"Why not?" I smiled. "We've got all night."

"If you're sure," she said. I nodded and she continued. "Well, I want kids." She was watching me, obvious trying to see how I was going to react.

"How many?" I asked. The question seemed to calm her.

"Four," she answered. "I've always liked having a big family. I want my kids to have what I had growing up. My sisters wants a bunch of kids too. We always figured we'd live close so they could play together."

Gina continued to talk about her dream of kids. I watched her and smiled after I got past my initial concerns. She went on for some time.

"You seemed to have thought this out in detail," I said when she started talking about some possible vacations she wanted to go on as a family. "I bet you have the sexes picked out already?" I teased.

"You want to know their names?" she joked back. It was odd. She was lying there naked, but seemed far more open and comfortable with me at the moment then ever before. I liked the Gina I was seeing tonight.

"So, you plan on being a stay at home mom?" I asked, trying to shift the conversation slightly.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "I'm not sure what I'd enjoy doing. My parents are insisting I go to college and with you going away, I haven't argued, but the truth is that I'm not sure it's for me. Does that make me a terrible person?"

"Of course not," I smiled. "College isn't for everyone I guess, but on the other hand, it's always nice to have a degree to fall back on."

"That's what my dad says," she shrugged. "And I guess it make sense. I'll probably go for a liberal arts degree."

"What do you want to do?" I asked. "Other than be a mother."

"Don't laugh," she replied. "I think I want to become a real estate agent."

"You'd be good at that, but how come?" I asked, honestly curious.

"Flexible hours," she replied. "I'm not sure I want to be a stay at home mom, but I want to be there for my kids. Besides, I like helping people find homes to have families in."

"Ever think of teaching?" I asked.

"No, not really," she replied. "The hours would work well with raising kids, but I don't think I could deal with someone else's kids and then my own all day."

"Good point," I said thoughtfully. "I played with the idea of teaching for a while, but there is no money in it."

"Oh, I think you'd be an excellent teacher!" she said, and then grinned and added, "See how easily you taught me let out my inner monster?"

"You call that easy?" I laughed. "If you had any clothes left on I would have ripped them off!"

"Well then, thank goodness I'd already taken off my uniform," she smirked. "I have to hand that back in next week."

I leaned forward and kissed her. It was more playful than sexual. She returned it and then lay next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. It was obvious that she still wanted to talk.

"You know," she said. "I really think you'd be a good teacher. You like kids. I remember you helping coach Marlow during summer when he ran those football camps for grammar school kids."

"That was fun," I admitted.

"You'd probably like it better than finance too," she said.

"It's too bad it doesn't pay enough," I sighed.

"Money isn't everything," she replied.

"Say's the girl with the rich parents," I said.

"Okay, then find a career where you can do both," she shrugged. "Don't focus just on the money. I know plenty of people well off that aren't happy."

"So, tell me one of your more outlandish dreams," I said, changing the subject. She looked at me and grinned.

"Well, when I was a little girl I dreamed about being a princess," she said.

"Hmm," I frowned. "You do have that stuck up bitch thing going for you that would fit right in with being a princess."

"You jerk!" she cried as she sat up and hit my shoulder, but she was laughing. "And looks who's talking! You're so stuck up that you don't even realize half the girls in school have a thing for you!"

"Really? Like who?" I asked with a grin. That earned me another smack in the shoulder. I laughed and hugged her, pulling her down and kissed her again. Gina fought for a moment, but then relaxed into my kiss. Afterward, she shifted onto my shoulder again.

"You know, there really are a lot of girls interested in you," she said softly. "Your sister's friend Janet for one. She pretty much throws herself at you every time she see you, whether I'm there or not."

"Is that why you two hate each other?" I asked in surprise. "Because she likes me?"

"No," Gina answered. "If I hated every girl that's interested in you I'd have more enemies than friends."