Quarterback and Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,334 Followers

"Bobby," she said seriously. "You do know you've made me the happiest girl in the world?"

"Seems only fair," I shrugged as I reached up and caressed one of her breasts. "Because I can't believe there's a guy more lucky or happier in the world than me." We looked at each other in silence for a few moments.

I continued to stroke in and out of her slowly as I caressed her breasts with one hand and her hip with the other. I could hear her breathing get heavier as her orgasm built. It was both the most surreal and real moment in my life.

It wasn't long before Gina was ready to cum. I could see it in her face, in everything about her. That was okay because I was ready too.

"I love you," I said, breaking our silence as I gently pinched one of her nipples.

And I love you!" she gasped out.

"Cum for me," I demanded in a surprisingly controlled voice.

"Yes!" she cried. "For you, anything!" And with that Gina lost it. Her body locked up in orgasm, but she refused to look away from me.

He eyes were filled with passion, lust and need. There was a hungry fire there that sent shivered through me, but that's not all that was there. Gina loved me. I'd know it before, but once I began to return that love everything seemed different. Now I could see her commitment and contentment, see it and return it.

"Bobby!" she gasped. "I need you to cum with me! Please!"

I thrust once last time and my cum erupted out of me and into the woman I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with. My orgasm was the most amazing in my life, but what I was feeling was more than that. I made sure not to break eye contact with my girl. I wanted her too see what I was feeling. She smiled contently for a moment and then rolled into another orgasm of her own.

This time I rolled onto my back and nearly passed out when we were done. Gina slowly shifted until her head was resting on my shoulder. We lay there, the two happiest people in the world.

"So, you ready to try the hot tub?" I joked a few moments later.

"In a little while," she replied.

"I was just joking," I said. "I'm completely spent."

"Sure you are," she said in disbelief, resting her hand on my finally soft cock. "Don't worry. We'll use the hot tub soon, but right now this feels too nice to move."

"It does, doesn't it?" I smiled.

I was surprised a few minutes later when my cock actually stiffened slightly. It didn't hurt that Gina's hand was still resting on it. She wasn't really doing it intentionally and in a weird way it was more relaxing that exciting.

"I love you," I said.

"You said that already," she smiled.

"Get used to hearing it," I shrugged.

"That will never happen," she sighed contently. "By the way, I love you too."

"I know," I said softly. "Like I said, that makes me both the luckiest and happiest man on the planet."

Gina didn't reply. She just nestled further into my shoulder. We lay there like that for a long time. I knew I needed to get up and at least call my parents, but I didn't move because I could feel Gina's body slowly growing heavy. I listened to her breathing getting deeper and slower. My parents could wait. Dawn would cover for me.

I can't describe my feelings as Gina nodded off in my arms. I guess I didn't need to. She knew what they were and so did I, and that was enough.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,334 Followers