Quarterback and Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

"So, you don't love me anymore?" I asked, my heart beating faster.

"Of course I love you!" she said, her voice almost cracking as she tried to get off the hammock. I grabbed her shoulder and stopped her, but she turned her face from me. She didn't want me to see her crying.

"That's good," I said.

"No, it's not!" she cried, turning to me now despite her tears.

"Sure it is," I insisted. "Because after my sister told me I'd gotten scholarships to three school, instead of being happy, all I could think of was that you never told me the names of the four kids you dreamed of us having."

"What?" she asked in surprise.

"Gina, I know I'm saying this badly," I sighed. "But I came over to tell you that I realized something when you broke up with me."

"What?" she asked.

"Simply that I love you too," I said. "The truth is that the thought of being without you literally hurts!"

"You love me too?" she repeated in disbelief.

"Come on be serious," I smiled. "What's not to love?"

"That's what I keep telling her," Frankie said with a grin as he came back outside.

"Francis," Gina said, still looking at me. "Go away." He took one look at her and stopped in his tracks.

"Good luck," he said.

"Thanks," I sighed. "I think I'm going to need it."

"Maybe," he grinned. "But don't worry. She loves you too much to kill you."

"She said that last night," I swallowed. "But she also said she could make my life miserable."

"And I can," she said, and then turned toward her brother and added pointedly, "Yours too." Frankie shook his head and disappeared. I could see his sister Maria waiting by the back door. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't both peaking out of one of the windows.

"Bobby..." she began, but I cut her off.

"Gina, don't even think about arguing with me about whether I love you or not," I interjected. "It took six months and you leaving me for me to realize how I really feel. Nothing you're going to say will change that. Not now, not ever."

"Are you sure it's not just guilt?" she asked.

"Guilt?" I frowned. "No, it's not guilt, or even horniness and after last night that's probably more likely. You really are one hell of a kisser."

"It's not my kisses that make you horny," she said, slowly smiling. I felt my heart unclench. If she was joking, we were okay.

"You'd be surprised," I grinned, pulling her close and proving my point. Gina retuned my kiss and then surprised me by pushing me back onto the hammock and jumping on me. We both laughed as she tried to tickle me. I captured her hands in mine. Her face was only inches away from mine so I stole another kiss.

"Bobby, tell me again?" she asked happily. There was no need to clarify.

"Gina, I love you," I said. It was surprisingly easy now. "I love your smile, your warmth and your kindness."

"I love the way you look at me, as if you see our future together in ways I can barely imagine," I continued. "I love that you're smart and funny. I also love that you can be loving and passionate one moment and lustful and wild the next."

"You aren't going to ruin the moment by calling me your beautiful little slut, are you?" she teased, smiling widely and blushing slightly.

"Maybe later," I grinned. "When we're alone. You know, there are a lot more things we can try together."

"You really do have a one track mind!" she laughed.

"Hey babe, you're the one who went down this path," I retorted.

"I supposed you're right," she admitted. "Although you did call me lustful and wild."

"And you are," I shrugged. "In fact..."

"I'm still recovering from last night," she said quickly. I shook my head.

"You?" I cried. "You almost killed me! Not that I'm complaining."

"Yeah, right!" she said. "If I let you, you'd strip me right here on the hammock and try to make love to me."

"Absolutely not!" I denied. "After all you sister and brother are in the house, probably watching us."

"Oh, they are," Gina grinned. "You can bet on that! In fact, we'd better go inside before they start calling everyone and letting them know."

"Would that we so horrible?" I asked, getting off of the hammock and helper her.

"Absolutely," she replied. "I want to be the one who tells everyone!"

"What's to tell?" I teased. "We've been dating for six months. Nothing has changed."

"If you say so," she shrugged, in too good of a mood for my words to bate her. "By the way, have you figured out what school you're going to?"

"Not yet, why?" I asked.

"Well, now that you love me, I'd like to be near you next year," she said.

"Gina, you can't pick a school just because I'm going to be there," I frowned.

"Why not?" she asked. "Unless my going to your school is a problem?"

"Are you crazy!" I laughed. "I'd love it!"

"That's good," she said. "Because if you thought getting rid of me was hard before you realized you loved me, just wait."

"Gina, I don't want to get rid of you," I said, meaning every word. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She looked at me and slowly smiled.

"Then it's settled," my girl said. "We go to school together."

"But you said your parents insisted that you go to school locally," I frowned.

"They did," she replied. "In fact, they also said that no matter what, I couldn't go to school with you. But I'm eighteen. I can choose my own school. If they have a problem with that, I can always pay for it myself."

"With what?" I asked.

"My trust fund," she answered. "I told you about the money my grandfather left me."

"Are you crazy!" I cried again, no longer laughing. "You can't blow it on that when you're parents are willing to pay."

"Please!" Gina said with a roll of her eyes. "I know how sensitive you are about money so I never really went into details about my trust fund, but the truth is that although paying for college would put a dent in it, it wouldn't be that noticeable of one. Besides, daddy isn't going to let me pay for my own school, no matter where I go."

"You're serious," I said slowly, shaking my head.

"Of course," she shrugged.

"You know babe," I said slowly. "I knew your family had money, but I didn't realize that you really were rich."

"I've never denied it," she shrugged. "I just don't talk about it, especially not with you. I think if you found out I was rich before you realized you loved me you would have broken up no matter what I said." For some reason I was having a hard time accepting what she was saying.

"I'm starting to understand why you're not driven to go to college in the first place," I said.

"Rich people like to be educated too," she grinned.

"That's not my point and you know it!" I retorted too heatedly.

"Is my having some money going to be a problem?" she asked in real concern. I looked at her and frowned.

"Not hardly," I laughed. "It's just seems so weird. I mean, your house is nice and all, and your family is clearly well off, but it sounds like you could afford a lot better."

"We can," she replied. "But daddy believes pretty strongly that we should be able to live on his salary, not what my mother's father left us. Supposedly my grandfather wasn't thrilled with mommy for falling in love with daddy and he took it personally. So mother invests her father's money as she sees fit and we live like relatively normal people."

"Sounds like true hardship," I teased. "Your father being a doctor and all."

"Jerk!" she laughed. We were still standing by the hammock and I pulled her into another kiss. She melted into my arms.

"Do you think Frankie and Maria are still watching?" I asked.

"Don't even think about it!" she cried, pulling away quickly, but she was still laughing. She saw my expression and started running. I chased her and caught up by the leaf pile. I tackled her into it and we ended up rolling through all the leaves for a few moments before I captured her lips with my own.

"Hey!" we heard Frankie cry from the house. "I'm not raking those up again!"

Gina and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. I helped her up and kissed her once before working on remove the leaves from her clothes and hair. She did the same for me.

"Maybe we should go inside," I smiled. "Maria and Frankie are obviously watching. Besides, I have to get home eventually. At this rate my parents are going to be really angry."

"Let's go," she smiled.

"Okay Frankie put the video camera away," Maria said as we walked in. "It doesn't look like they're going to give us anything good to blackmail Gina with."

"And I had such high hopes!" Frankie laughed.

"You and me both," I mumbled, just loud enough for Gina to hear. She elbowed me.

"You two need to grow up," Gina sighed at her siblings.

"No thank you," Maria said. "You're the mature one in the family."

"We're going over Bobby's parents house," my girl said, ignoring Maria comment. "Tell mom and dad I'll be home later."

"They decided on a day trip," Maria said. "They won't be home until late."

"And what do you two misfits have planned for today?" Gina frowned, looking at them carefully.

"You do know that you sound just like mom when you do that, right?" Frankie teased.

"And you do remember that I'm actually older than you?" Maria smirked.

"Stop stalling," Gina said. "What are you two planning? Not a party again, please! The last time it took hours to clean up and mom and dad blamed me."

"Well like Maria said, you are the responsible one," Frankie laughed.

"Relax," Gina's sister smiled. "We decided to take a day trip of our own. We're going to visit Francesca at school." Francesca was the oldest sibling.

"Her sorority is having a party today," Frankie grinned. "Or so we've heard."

"Aren't you a little young for college parties?" Gina asked him pointedly.

"I look older than I am," he laughed.

"Don't worry," Maria said. "I keep an eye on him."

"Sure," my girl said. "But who is going to keep an eye on you?"

"Francesca of course," Frankie put in.

"Hmm," Gina frowned. "That doesn't sound promising at all. Maybe I should com with you?"

"Oh no!" Maria cried. "No party poopers allowed! Besides, poor Bobby would get lonely." My girl looked at me.

"It's true," I smiled. "I would be lonely without you."

"Aw, how cute!" Maria teased.

"On the other hand..." I began.

"Sorry!" Marie cried.

"She really is!" Frankie added.

"Wow," I laughed. "You two must really not want Gina to go with you."

"Time to go Frankie," Maria said quickly, pulling her brother toward the door.

"Have fun," I said, still laughing.

"And be careful!" Gina called after them as they all but ran from the house. My girl looked at me after they were gone and saw me still grinning. "You were no help at all."

"I learned a long time ago not to get in the middle of you and your sibling," I replied. "You know, you really are like a second mother to them."

"Someone has to be," she sighed.

"Bull, you love it!" I laughed once more.

"I don't know about that," she said. "But they're turning out pretty well and that all that matters in the end." I pulled her into my arms and looked into her eyes.

"So, what names have you chosen for our kids?" I asked warmly.

"You'll see one day," she grinned for a moment before turning serious. "But not soon. I want to enjoy just being the two of us for a while."

"I was just joking," I replied. "I'm in no rush for kids."

"We've got time," she smiled.

"Time for a lot of stuff," I smirked. "Like last night."

"Aha!" she laughed. "I told you that you had a one track mind!"

"Guilty," I admitted. "But it's not really my fault. Blame your parents. It's their genes that made you so hot!"

"Wait here. Let me go upstairs to get changed," Gina said. "I don't trust you with us being alone here."

"Hmm," I said thoughtfully. "We are alone, aren't we?"

"Bobby!" she cried looking into my eyes. "I need to get changed. These are my housework sweats. We don't have the time for what you're thinking. Remember, your parents..."

"How often will we get a chance like this?" I asked rhetorically. "I don't think I can pass it up."

"Don't you dare!" she warned, watching me carefully.

"Sorry," I shrugged and reached for her.

"No!" Gina cried and ran from me again, but I was right behind her. She was laughing as she sprinted up the stairs.

I thought she'd run for her bedroom, but instead she slipped into her parents' room and toward their bathroom. I caught her and threw her on the king sized bed.

"Bobby! No!" she cried. "We can't!"

"Sure we can." I pulled her to me as she fought. She returned my kisses, but continued to fight. "What's wrong?"

"Not here!" she cried, pulling free and trying to get away. I was laughing as I grabbed her and pulled her back. Gina rolled onto her stomach as she fought.

"A king sized bed sounds like fun."

"This is my parents room!" she cried.

"You're the one who led me here," I shrugged.

"You caught me too soon," she said. "I was trying to get to their bathroom, not their bed!"

"Why?" I asked, letting her go.

"They have a hot tub," she explained, looking at me carefully over her shoulder. "I thought we could have some fun there."

"We can," I grinned. "Later."

"Bobby!" she cried, seeing something in my eyes. I ignored her and grabbed her sweat pants. I pulled them down past her ass, but she wouldn't let me take them any further.

"Yummy!" I grinned, pulling her hips higher.

"No!" Gina gasped as I buried my face just below her ass.

My tongue quickly found it's way to her center. Gina was wet already and the taste only added to my hunger for her. I worked my girl's pussy hard, remembering what she liked from the night before. It was a little different because I was licking her from behind this time, but it was just as enjoyable. In fact, I liked my face buried between her legs like this. Gina clearly enjoyed it as well.

She stopped fighting me and moaned. I pulled her sweats off and continued to lick and nibble at her center. She shifted herself onto her knees and spread them wide. Her ass was lifted high in the air, giving me complete access to her pussy. I took full advantage. It wasn't long before she exploded into an orgasm.

"So good!" she cried as her body shivered and shook in release. I drank as much of her juices as I could.

Afterward, I wouldn't let her change positions. I continued to attack her pussy, more slowly at first, but eventually with the same need to make her cum as before.

"Bobby!" she moaned. "I can't believe what you do to me! I'm close again. Already!"

"Good," I grunted. "Cum for me! I can never have enough of the taste of you."

"Not yet!" she gasped. "I want to feel you inside of me. Take me!"

"Right here on your parents' bed?" I asked, the thought exciting me for some reason.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Here, anywhere. I don't care! You're driving me crazy."

"There's my beautiful little slut!" I growled in appreciation as I shifted up and thrust my cock deep inside of her. I pulled out and thrust back in, over and over again.

"Yes!" she cried. "Ride me! Fuck me! Call me whatever you want. For you, I'll make it true!"

I leaned forward until my lips brushed against her ear. She moaned in appreciation, but instead of following up I shifted slightly away.

"In that case," I whispered, driving my cock deep once more and holding it this time. "I'm going to call you simply mine, because that's what you are for now and always."

"Always!" she cried out in agreement as her next orgasm struck. "And forever!"

I started stroking in and out of her again before she was done cumming. I was too close to exploding myself to stop. Gina didn't mind. In fact when my orgasm took me a few moments later and I started filling her pussy with my cum she launched into yet another orgasm of her own. Her nails across her parents' sheets as she buried her face in them and screamed. Her pussy milked my cock until we were both spent.

I rolled onto my side afterward, making sure Gina moved with me. Despite my orgasm I didn't want my cock to pull free yet. We ended up spooning with her resting her head on one of my arms. I nuzzled her neck.

"You really are terrible," she said after a while. I could hear her smiling. "Making me do it on my parents bed."

"You seemed to like it," I teased.

"Of course," she sighed contently. "What choice did I have? You made me cum three times!"

"Don't look at me," I shrugged. "You're the sexy hot cheerleader."

"You mean the spent one!" she laughed.

"Oh, I bet you have one more good one inside of you," I disagreed. "I mean before we try out the hot tub."

"You're crazy!" she cried, continuing to laugh. "I'm not a machine you know."

"Maybe," I admitted. "But your pussy still feels so good wrapped around my cock."

"Still a crude jerk," she sighed, shaking her head as her laughter died. She was still smiling though.

"True, but it feels good, doesn't it. Am I wrong?" I asked.

"No, you're not," she replied, squeezing my cock with her inner muscles.

"Ut oh!" I groaned. "You shouldn't have done that."

"You can't possibly want to go again already!" she cried, but she could feel my cock hardening again.

"Sorry, I can't help myself," I said. "You seem to have the ability to make me constantly horny and hard."

"Lucky me," she whispered, holding my free hand with both of hers. My forearm was crushed between her breasts as I slowly started moving in and out of her again without shifting positions. I took my time. Neither of us was in a rush.

"Bobby, I need you to kiss me," she said after a while. There was no comfortable way to do it spooning like we were. I pulled out regretfully, but forgot about everything when she rolled onto her back and looked up into my eyes.

"My God, you're so beautiful!" I cried.

"So are you," she insisted, her eyes sparking as she reached for me. I leaned forward and we kissed. I lost track of time itself as we lay there like that. My cock was still hard, but the kisses meant too much for me to be distracted by it, at least not until Gina grabbed me and started stroking my cock slowly.

"You want something?" I grinned, pulling back from kissing her for the first time in a long time.

"Need is more like it," she said. "Your kisses drive me wild!"

"What exactly do you need?" I asked. Gina's eyes flashed.

"This," she said, squeezing my cock. "Inside of me."

"Any particular position?" I asked. "There are so many left."

"And we're going to try them all," she promised hungrily, making my cock jump. I leaned in and kissed her once more before she pulled away and added, "I love the way it feels when you're behind me, riding me, but I want to see your face this time."

"I have an idea," I smiled. "If you're willing to give it a try?"

"Anything and everything," she replied.

"I thought that was just a reward for yesterday because we won the big game?" I couldn't resist joking.

"It was," she smiled, but then her face grew serious, "But that was before you said you loved me. Do you really think I could deny you anything now?"

"I don't deserve you," I said, shaking my head.

"Sure you do," she said. "Now what exactly do you want to try?"

"Impatient, are we," I laughed. She squeezed my cock again and stroked it a few times. I gasped.

"You aren't going to make me wait, are you?" she smiled sexily.

"Absolutely not!" I cried, shifting her onto her side. I bent her top leg at the knee and pushed it half way toward her chest.

"Hmm, I have a good feeling about this position!" she smiled excitedly as I straddled her bottom leg and rubbed my cock along her opening. "Just take your time. You're entering me at a different angle. Give me a chance to adjust."

I did as she asked, but it wasn't long before I was once again buried deep in my girl. I moved slowly at first. Gina was staring at me the whole time. I didn't break eye contact as I rested my hands on her hip and leg.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers