All Comments on 'Queenie'

by VladimirKnockoff

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
End game

Well, not much of a marriage left. It sounds like they were drifting apart anyway. Now wife decides to cheat. It was interesting that she seemed to think giving him a blow job makes up for her cheating. She sells herself pretty cheaply. What's a BJ going for these days? $100? His response is to fuck her mouth like the cheap whore she is and walk away. And now he's planning how he can hook up with a sweet young thing. At this point of both of them screwing around outside the marriage, why bother to pretend? Time to shut down this show fold up the tent. The style of expressing his musings was interesting but also confusing at several points. I had to reread several times to make out what the point was. It was also interesting that they are less than 30 but the story feels like they are MUCH older, worn out. Pretty good but sad story.

GPFoyleGPFoyleover 13 years ago
Nicely done.

Well-written sex. It's what Literotica is about, when it's working at its best.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
good story

erotic, sad and well observed.

loved it, thanks.

rjordanrjordanover 13 years ago
Riveting...

...in a way we don't often see here, but treasure when we do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it.

Jasooonnh please go away you boring twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with Jason.

The marriage is over. Divorce is the only way these two fucked up people can go. No love. No respect for either one of them.

And to the Anon taking a cheap shot at Jason? I hope you didn't cum too much over your keyboard. It's hard to explain to your wife(if you have one) why your keyboard doesn't work because it's got cum inside it.

Of course your wife won't care about that. She's off fucking around with your best friend.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Another "Feel-good" story in LW....

.... I guess with the world we built I'd be there too. Not yet thirty? Wow, just when I was starting to believe my two female coworkers who say my wife is a fox. Author, can you envision a 49 year old fox???

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Sorry, just wanted to put in a prop for Jasonh...

....maybe redundant and not "edgy" but makes cogent well-thought out comments. Nyah Nyah~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes!

Guys found this erotic, I thought it was sad and painful, two people married who don't even like each other, I don't think they even know what love is, but it's not a blow job.

VladimirKnockoffVladimirKnockoffover 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments, guys. It's a really nice feeling to see people interested in my work. I think the beauty of almost any creative writing is that the reader can choose to take from it what he or she wants, and that will always be different depending on the reader in question (and the emotional state of the reader in question).

I would agree of course with the comment that the marriage should and probably will end. But don't forget it was only the wife that cheated in act, not the husband.

My idea of the narrator is that he has long been in love with a part of his wife's personality which she no longer possesses (but once did, maybe when she was about Queenie's age). His memory of this is what he keeps him from breaking up with her or cheating on her. She sees a shell of a man and takes her loving elsewhere. Who am I to say, though.

Thanks again, all!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Very Dark

Very sad! With any luck, they are JUST mutually jaded, and not totally finished with any of life's many pleasures! Skillful portrayal of two people in deep trouble!

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
Oh The Days...

When we commented on the form, and took for granted that the context? It was all fiction. Morality? Looking for morality on a porn site is like looking for peace in a combat zone.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not finished

Didn't really make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What was this about?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous