Quid Pro Quo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bert_Fegg
Bert_Fegg
14 Followers

"Oh Jesus, yes! Don't stop. Don't stop! Go harder!" Her hand moved frantically between us as I picked up speed. Her breath came in short gasps. Her eyes screwed shut and her head rocked wildly from side to side. Sweat dripped from my forehead on to her face, but she was oblivious. Her whole body tensed, quivering for a moment, and then spasmed once, twice, three times. She fell back into the mattress shuddering as I slowed my thrusts and stopped, deep inside, my hips moving gently against her.

How's your ankle? I asked some time later, which caused a fit of giggles

"My ankle feels wonderful. How's your hip?"

"Hasn't felt this good in years." I chuckled.

"You know, I bet Ali's back by now. We should go and check. She'll wonder what's going on up here."

I shook my head and grinned. "I very much doubt that."

As Nic'limped down the stairs ahead of me, Alison gave her an old fashioned look from the sofa.

"What happened to waiting your turn?"

"Oh we weren't doing anything." Said Nic innocently. "He was giving me a backrub and it was really good - I feel so relaxed. You should get him to give you one while I cook dinner."

"Maybe I will, if he's got any energy left. I feel quite tense for some reason. What about it Mountain man? Can you manage one more, or did all that rubbing tire you out?"

Could you keep a straight face through an exchange like that? I couldn't. My grin probably reached the back of my head. I hadn't been in a situation like this for more years than I cared to count. I certainly never expected to be in one again.

"Let's find out shall we?" And back to the bedroom I went.....

Once inside Alison breathed in deeply through her nose. The air was thick with the smell of coconut oil and sex. She turned to face me and raised her eyebrows questioningly. I shrugged and smiled back at her.

"It can be pretty warm work - can't give a massage in a cold room you know."

"Yes. It sounded like you were working hard. No wonder Nic looked so relaxed. I suppose we should take our clothes off now?"

"We?"

"You might as well too. I don't want to be the only one undressed, and besides, you looked awfully flushed coming downstairs. I wouldn't want you to overheat and get your clothes all sweaty."

I don't know why, but I turned away as I took my shirt off.

"You don't have to look away. I'm not going to." she grinned. I turned around.

Alison was smaller than Nic. A couple of inches shorter and slim where Nic was curvy. Her copper hair was cut short, reaching about halfway down her face. Her high cheekbones and pointed chin gave her a cheeky sort of look, which she knew how to make the most of. As she slipped her bra off, uncovering firm, youthful breasts that were almost perfectly round and impossibly delicious, I couldn't stop myself.

"Your breasts are like twin fawns of a Roe deer, that grazeth among the lilies."

"Wow!" She sounded surprised. "No-one's ever compared them to Bambi before. Who said that anyway?"

"King Solomon, I believe. It's from the Old Testament. Song of Songs." I grinned. "They don't write porn like that any more."

She bit her bottom lip and lowered her head, in a finely executed display of faux bashfulness.

"Will you help me off with these?"

She sat on the bed, lay back and lifted her bum as I eased her trousers down over her hips, pulling them off and dropping them at the end of the bed. She slid her thumbs under the waistband of her knickers.

"Shall I take these off?" She breathed

"No. I don't think so." She frowned at me.

"I think you should let me do it."

"Mmmmm yes. Better idea"

There's something intensely sexy about removing that last item. Alison lay back on the bed, her legs hanging over the side. I placed my hands on her legs, just above the knee and slid them up her thighs and over her hips, hooking my fingers into the waistband of her powder blue briefs and slowly peeling them down as she lifted her bum to help. As I slid them over her ankles I looked up at her neatly trimmed bush. A tuft of copper hair above her smooth slit, from which her inner lips protruded. "I'm going to taste her soon..." The thought swam into my head as I stood, and arranged her as Nicola had been a short time before. Face down and a pillow under her chest.

I began as always, spreading warm oil over her back and then working downwards from her neck and shoulders. She didn't say much but her contented murmurs and her breathing let me know she was feeling it. She gasped as my hands slid down her sides. "Ticklish?" I asked.

"No, it's nice."

"So I should do more of it?" Sliding my fingertips back upwards from her hips.

"Definitely." With a sigh and a shiver.

As my fingertips danced up and down her sides, the murmurs and the sighs continued. Her growing arousal fed mine and I found my hands wandering there unprompted, as I worked her back. I soon found her most sensitive spot was just above her hips and I loved the little gasps she'd give when my fingertips brushed over her skin there. I've always been amazed and a little jealous of the way that women's skin seems to turn into one huge erogenous zone once they start to get aroused. Alison at a guess, had been aroused for a while now.

"Oooohhh, that's lovely." as my hands travelled up the back of her thigh and down the sides

I breathed in deeply. "So I see."

She giggled, "I see you see." My appreciation was obvious. But then so was hers, just not quite as blatantly so.

I shrugged. "Don't pay any attention to that, it's a recognised medical condition. Been doing that for years off and on - I've no idea why."

She gave a low, throaty laugh. "It's not exactly a rare condition. Shame there doesn't seem to be a cure. Well, not a permanent one anyway." She added.

I knelt across the backs of her thighs. "I'm told it goes away of its own accord when you get older."

Another giggle. "My Grandma says that's bullshit."

I oiled my hands and rubbed them rapidly together, storing up heat, then placed them firmly on the small of her back.

"Aaaaaahhhh. God that's good!"

"I'm glad you like it"

"I want more."

And more is what she got. I rubbed my hands, feeling the heat build up, increased the pressure until they were hot to the touch, and brought them down to her back again, letting the heat soak into her muscles. After a few minutes of this, I leaned forwards and ran my hands up her back, alongside her spine, up to her neck, outwards along her shoulders and back down her sides. As my hands stroked past her waist I felt her buttocks and thighs tense up and relax. She shivered.

"Nice?"

"Veeeeery nice." she groaned.

This time I started at her bum, moulding my hands to her, circling my palms before starting upward again. As I did so she moaned wordlessly and I became aware her breathing had changed, becoming shallow and ragged. As I stroked her sides her breathing caught and she gasped.

On the next pass, as my hands were halfway up her back, I leaned forward and laid my chest on the base of her back. She gave a moan as I slid forward, moulding my body to hers. I covered her body with mine, taking most of my weight on my elbows and kneaded her shoulders as my cock pulsed against the top of her thigh.

"Mmmmmmmmm. You're good at this."

"Thank you." I smiled and planted a soft kiss on the nape of her neck.

"Hey, umm," Alison paused. "Apart from today, when was the last time you had unprotected sex?"

I was going to remark that that was a strange question to ask, but really it wasn't.

"About three years I suppose. Give or take six months or so."

"when was the last time you had any kind of sex?"

"Three years, give or take."

"And how many partners have you had in the last five years, say?"

"Counting today?"

"No."

"One."

"Hmmmmm. So if a girl was on the pill, then a condom might not strictly speaking, be needed?"

"Not with me, no. I have a clean bill of health, a vasectomy and a pretty sad lack of recent sexual history."

"Well, one of those might be about to change."

One of the great things about getting older is that for the most part, the urgency isn't there when it comes to sex. It had been obvious from the start where this was going, and since I've stopped taking it for granted that situations like this will continue to present themselves, I was keen to prolong every aspect of it. Still, as I slid back up her body, and she rotated her hips against me as I massaged her shoulders, it was obvious that we'd changed gear. We'd stopped pretending this was anything other than foreplay.

I don't know if she moved down the bed or I moved up, but at the top of one stroke, my cock nestled between her buttocks. She gave a wriggle and suddenly I felt her hot, liquid core flowing over me, drawing me into her. We both froze for a dozen heartbeats before the breath left her body in a long sigh. As I pushed forward another wordless groan left her lips.

"Finally!"

I chuckled. "I thought you liked foreplay. Should I just buy you a drink next time?"

She gave a laugh which stopped my breathing.

"Jesus! You have no idea how it feels when you do that."

Her legs were together and my knees were outside hers. She felt unbelievably tight like this, but I wasn't going particularly deep. Soon we both wanted more, I pulled out of her and stood up.

"I want to taste you."

"Ok." She breathed, turning over. Her chest was heaving as she looked at me, her expression was indecipherable as I lay down between her legs and lowered my head to her. I breathed in her rich musk and softly blew warm air over her pussy. Leaning in close to brush her lips with mine, I moved my head from side to side, my tongue flickering over her like a snake's.

"Ohhhhhhh - No more teasing. Please." Her hips sought my mouth seemingly of their own free will. I pulled back and gently blew on her clit.

"Not even a little bit?"

"NO!"

I ran my tongue up one side of her pussy and down the other, stroking her thighs as I did so. As I sucked on her clit I brought my hand to her, slipping a fingertip inside and making rapid circles. Her hips jerked as I alternated between sucking hard on her clit and lightly flicking it with my tongue.

"Uuunnhh. Oh God. Yes!" as I slid two fingers into her. My mouth sending pulses through her body. I alternated thrusting and twisting my fingers inside her, with making "come hither" motions, flexing my fingers against her G spot. Her breathing changed, gradually becoming shallower and more rapid. Her murmurs of encouragement turned to moans and whimpers, and then cries. Her body twisted and writhed and her hips jerked upward to meet my mouth. I took her clit between my teeth and her cries became a scream.

Suddenly her hands were on the back of my head as her body went rigid. I sucked hard on her clit and held it in my mouth as she thrashed and spasmed against me. Her orgasm seemed to hit her in waves and her pussy clamped down on my fingers as each wave took her. Finally she lay still, panting breathlessly. I left my fingers inside her as her breathing returned to normal, then I slowly withdrew them, against a disappointed murmur and kissed my way up her body, catching a nipple between my teeth as I palmed the other. I felt her hand close around my cock. I nibbled on her ear and whispered to her.

"Can I fuck you a little bit?"

"Mmmmm. Yes please."

I raised myself over her and positioned myself at the entrance to her cunt. Then held still. She made a pout and wriggled downwards, I pulled back.

"You really like doing that don't you?" she said with pretend annoyance. I hope she was pretending.

"I do." I replied, pushing forward a half inch and stopping. "It'll be worth it, I promise." Circling my hips, barely inside her.

I slid into her by degrees, stopping and moving my hips from side to side, or in circles, and sliding into her some more. She was gasping now, and I took her hand and guided it down between our bodies. As her fingers worked feverishly against her clit, I pushed all the way into her. The breath left her body with a whoosh as I ground my pubic bone against the back of her hand.

"I bet Nic loved this."

"Oh no - I just gave her a backrub, but she did seem to like it a lot."

"No more teasing - Fuck me."

I lifted her legs over my shoulders and started to fuck her in earnest. She pushed back at me, gasping and moaning. Soon her moans became more urgent as she begged me to fuck her faster and harder.

I took her legs off my shoulders and lowered my face to hers. Slowing the pace as we kissed. She held my face in her hands and tugged at my bottom lip with her teeth.

"Jesus god Alison, you feel amazing."

"Ohhhh - So do you!"

I lowered my mouth to her nipple and bit it lightly. She moaned and bucked against me. I did the same to its twin.

"Whose turn is it on top?"

I pulled out of her and rolled on to my back. She looked down and I saw the thought cross her mind to take me in her mouth, but I wanted to feel her breasts under my hands.

"Fuck me."

She took my cock in her hand and slowly lowered herself on to me. As she began to rise and fall, I ran my hands down her sides. I love how a womans waist flares out to her hips. It's a very pleasing shape. Half a million years of evolution had gone into the simple but intense delight I felt tracing her shape with my fingers. I ran my hands back up and covered her breasts, palming her nipples, eliciting a squeal of delight.

"Your boobs are perfect."

"Nic's are bigger." She said between moans.

"Yeah but my hands are on yours, and they fit perfectly. A perfect handful is a perfect boob." I managed hoarsely. I wasn't especially close to coming, age seems to have slowed me down in that regard, but the feel of her tight liquid heat milking my cock was indescribably intense.

Alison's pussy felt amazing, and she knew what she was doing with it as she fucked me. One minute taking me deep inside her, the next leaning forward and working the head of my cock in and out of her, squeezing me with her pussy like it was her hand. My breath was coming in ragged gasps to rival hers. As she squeezed me again I groaned.

"Oh Jesus yes!"

As I plucked at her nipples, she raised herself up and slammed herself down on me with a yelp of pleasure, then again, and again. She panted as she ground herself backwards and forwards, my cock deep inside her.

I reached down to touch her clit and she went rigid for a second and then her body spasmed - her mouth opened but no sound came out. - I took hold of her hips and carried on fucking her from below as her pussy clamped down on my cock and a low continuous moan grew in her throat terminating in a scream and soft whimpering noises as I continued to move inside her.

"Still - stay still...."

A voice floated up from below - "Dinner is served guys......"

"You didn't come?"

"Old age I think. It doesn't matter as much as it did when I was seventeen - I had a great time."

"Next time you're going to come - We have plans for you mountain Man...."

To be continued...

Bert_Fegg
Bert_Fegg
14 Followers
12