Quincunx Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a look of wonder on her face, as if trying to imagine it. I was amazed in that both of these women were so open in talking about sex, but then I talked such ways with Webberli and drinking with the boys.

She turned round to face me, kneeling on the bed opposite me. "This is beyond what I learnt. My mother instructed me on the duties of the bedroom and she mentioned no joy in the act."

She paused for thought. "Can I see your knob?" she asked, looking down at it tenting in my cloth.

"I've never seen an erect one, just some glimpses, soldiers peeing on guard duty and things. Never a proper look."

Her hand was hovering inches from the loose end that undid the bow, daring me to say no. Her head was bowed; otherwise she would have seen the smile on my face. She took my lack of response as acquiescence and pulled at the string, letting my knob burst out of its confinement as the fabric fell away.

"Oh, it's big," she exclaimed. "Will that go in my tiny hole? It's much bigger than the two fingers I use."

She reached for it slowly and grasped it around the middle, giving it a little squeeze.

"It's hard as well," she observed, reaching now with the fingertips of the other to touch my throbbing head, brushing lightly over my slit.

"Ssss," I sucked the air in as the jolt of pleasure radiated through me.

"You like that," she said, smiling.

'Did the cat like cream,' I thought, wondering how much further her exploration would go. My cock felt like bursting, the need to jerk off building in my balls.

"Would you teach me how to please a man?" she asked boldly. "And show me the tricks Miri taught you?"

My knob twitched in her hand, the head brushing across her palm, sending another jolt speeding through me and giving my hips a twitch as I shivered from her touch.

"We could do it now, while Miriamni is driving," she carried on, releasing me and going for the buckle on her belt.

She unbuttoned and pushed her waistband down to her hips.

"Well, help me, then," she commanded, rising to her knees.

I took over and pushed it down to her knees and she sat back, flipping her legs out to let me slide it off her feet. She wiggled her toes free and laid her legs down past me, her hand firmly clasped in her crotch, covering her cunny.

I turned and laid her trousers, with the knickers still inside, over the chest at the side.

"She sat on top of me," I said dryly. "I should be lying underneath while you straddle me."

"Oh, okay," she replied, curling back up and flashing me her ass as she rolled and sat on the edge with her legs resting on a chest.

I eased into the center and lay back, shuffling up a bit to give her room for her knees.

"Ready," I declared.

"What do I do?" she asked, shuffling up to sit next to my head and looking down at me.

"You have to sit astride me, your knees athwart my head and your mons resting on my chin," I instructed.

She swung herself around and climbed over me, all the while keeping her hand protecting her modesty, shifting into position with her fingers still covering here cunny and resting across my mouth.

I waited a second while I felt her hesitate as she slowly slipped her fingers up, uncovering my nose at the same time and letting me smell her aroma, still fresh from the bath. I brought my hands up and curled them over her thighs, pulling her in to my waiting, waggling tongue.

Her hair was softer and sparser than Miriamni's. I felt its smoothness as my tongue cut through it, flicking from top to bottom in her slit, running over the clump of her inner lips, opening them like a petal as my tongue slipped through the soft, yielding flesh.

I held her there as I heard the little cries of delight escaping her, licking up and down with just a little flick on her clit before dragging it down again to the juices collecting in the folds at the bottom. She gave a little wriggle, trying to press closer but I held her, still allowing me the room to move my head.

I let my tongue slip out, curling through the few tendrils of hair on her plump outer lips, making long strokes back and fore as I circled them. The big, lazy circle complete, I dipped my tongue in and pulled her forward as I circled it around her hunny hole and scooped up the fresh juices there.

The moans on her breath were louder and faster. She was starting to thrust herself hard against me, her soft pubes burying my nose. I lifted my hands to her hips and held her steady as I pulled her down and back till my tongue found her clit standing full and proud, rebounding up as the first stroke squeezed over it.

Her knees pressed on my head as a cry escaped her lips, her body stiffening in my grip.

My tongue crossed and circled it, flicking at it like a punch bag, enjoying its squidgy, stiff, slippery feel as it slid around, dodging my tongue tip. I had to drop my hands back to hold her as she started to rock, pressing in so all I could do was suck.

Her body trembled under my hands and then I felt it go rigid as she lifted from me and let out a scream. I lay there with her writhing above me, her cum dribbling down my chin as she slumped back down on me.

"Rasyondi! What are you doing?" shouted Miriamni, hidden from me, but obviously in the back with us as I noticed the lack of the jostle of a rolling wagon.

"Enjoying myself," she said expansively. "Finding out what life is all about."

She shifted on me, easing her legs open and pushing back down onto my chest, letting me see the red faced Miriamni for the first time as she stood glowering over us.

"Just because you're free of your mother and the court doesn't give you license to do as you please."

"But you did it with him, and you had a frigg riding on his belly."

"I'm an old spinster, my behaviour is expected. You just turned eighteen, adult in name only, and you should preserve your virtue for your husband."

"And what kind of suitor am I going to find, a prince charming for this new orphan? You enjoy sex, why should I wait as long as you? I'll keep my virginity but I can enjoy being pleased by a man. What just happened to me was the nicest feeling I've had in my life, better than frigging myself with my fingers." She paused to catch her breath.

Miriamni took the lecture in.

"Well," she said in a mollified tone. "You're your own woman now. You always were willful and impulsive. If that's your mind then I'll say no more. But I'll think that you'll be wanting to learn more than he can teach you, if you know my mind."

Rash was twisting her leg around over me to sit on the side of the bed and reach for her trousers.

"We can share him if you want," she said. "That way I'll learn quicker by copying and practice," she finished with a laugh.

Miriamni laughed back. 'Copying and practice' sounded like a well-worn joke between them.

Rash was struggling into her trousers. I leant with my elbows propping me up, looking for my loincloth, thinking this a part of the tale I should never share, raising a hand to feel the now familiar collar around my throat.

Rash hauled her pants up and followed Miriamni back out onto the box; the motion told me we were underway again. I found my loincloth and tied it back on then lay back on the bunk and waited, my thoughts flittering around over the latest events.

12