Quincunx Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had the same spirit I had admired in Rash but hers was the bolder move, fighting on home ground, she jumped several notched in my estimation with her mettle weighed in the scale. If things were different I would willingly take her as a wife.

"Cal said you claimed me," I said turning the conversation.

"Did you know they were outside your door last night? They stayed to listen out for Grepp and Kenval and got an earful of us instead." She asked.

"Shizer! I'm...."

"It's alright, it doesn't matter anymore, in four days I'll be off home and all this will be behind me, just memories to look back on."

She stood and stepped in front of me, bending in to speak. "Shall we go home, I want you to hold me and cuddle me to you, and you can teach me to kiss like you did Cal."

"Yes, it'll be an appetiser for later, we'll have to take it easy though, my prodder's a little sore after last night."

"I can take care of that though Cal would be better, she's a really good healer."

"Ha, any excuse to get hold of it." I retorted, teasing her.

We had got to the main entrance, though the sky was brightening beyond the rain was still quite heavy, even running the couple of hundred yards around the side was going to see us get soaked, just as well we were stripping to jump into bed when we got home.

We left a dripping trail when we burst in, Xen walked to her door as I diverted to mine.

"Could we use my room?" she asked as we diverged.

"Yes, I'm coming, just leaving a trail to my door first."

I backtracked and followed her footsteps as she looked on from the open door, smiling in amusement at my performance.

With the door closed she began to undress and I stripped my own sodden clothes, she hung hers and picked mine up and draped them over the chair.

"I know the rules but I'm going to bend them this once," she said.

"What?"

For a reply she held her hand up and chanted a spell, I saw her words balloon out and cover the clothes, steam began to rise from them. She then turned to me with a grin on her face.

"Now come and show me where it hurts."

I laughed, my prodder was already half hard and though it had eased considerably there was a tinge still left in the prepuce.

She sat on the bed as I walked over, my shaft growing firmer and stiffer as I approached, waggling in front of her as I stopped. She reached out and took it, holding it lightly between her palms as she concentrated. I felt the pain easy and fade away.

She looked up at me as she grasped it and then with a smile bent forwards and began to suck it, her lips spreading to let it penetrate and meet her questing tongue. I felt the thrill run through me, and then redouble as her tongue slid softly down the underside.

"Oh," I gasped, sucking my breath in.

She released me with a giggle. "Back in full working order, yes?"

I squatted down, bringing us face to face. "Better than ever, I'd say." Then I leant in and kissed her on the nose. "Do you want to dry your hair first?"

"Mm, and give it a brush through."

We stood together, my prodder squashed between us as she gave me a hug and pressed her firm breasts against me.

Fetch me my brush please," she asked as she released me and turned to her cupboard.

She sat and dried her hair then made me sit and dried mine off, I took up the brush and had her sit between my legs while I detangled her hair.

"Cal's half in love with you as well, she won't admit it but I can see it in her when she talks about you."

"Cal? Are you sure, I mean I know she likes me, but it's only the sex with her. Isn't it?" I added querulously.

"She talks more about you than sex with you. She'd make you a good wife."

"No. She's got her plans and I can't see her as a farmer's wife."

"Do you still think you can hide yourself away, that power you feel in your fingers won't let you settle for the quiet life, mark my words one way or other it'll keep you at the centre of things."

"Not if I don't use it."

"So you've learnt..."

"Wait," I started to protest then remembered her specialty of reading people. "But honestly I don't want to play grand master here, I can use my power as needed without causing any great fuss, I'll be happy at home running the farm."

"Till people start calling for your help, you won't have the heart to say no." she shot back at me. "Your fame will spread."

"So what should I do?"

"You won't know that until you do."

"Huh?"

"Your path will become clear when you take your first step down it, I know mine did."

"Well that's as clear as a muddy bootprint," I said wryly.

"But you'll know it like it was meant to be." She countered.

"Will you help me cream my hair," she said, changing the subject as she leant forward.

She went over to the chair, sitting and taking a largish bottle.

"Plant saps and things," she explained, noticing my interest.

She poured two handfuls, applying them to the back on either side of the crown.

"Bring the brush," she called.

I walked over, flaccid prodder swinging between my legs, I could see the downward cast of her gaze as she watched me walk over.

"Do it from the front," she asked as she gathered her hair and hung her head to make it fall forward.

I started at the nape of her neck, one hand holding while I brushed the cream in. She reached forward and began to play with me, cupping my sac and taking my prodder in hand. I gave an appreciative 'Mm' as she gently squeezed and pulled on it, enjoying her touch as it stiffened and grew.

She just held it, giving it the occasional stroke, for the whole ten minutes till I finished her hair. I put the brush down and put my hand under her chin, she straightened up, looking up to my face.

"Time for cuddles," I announced softly. "And learning how to kiss."

She released me and stood, embracing me low around the waist. "Then let's go to bed."

12