Courtney and the SWAT Team

Story Info
Broodmother Courtney introduces a SWAT Team to the Hive.
1k words
3.88
6.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rijako
rijako
2 Followers

It had been nearly two months since Courtney had been infested by her Master; two months of slow growth, swelling body size, and pleasure. She'd gestated several clutches of Masters, her parasitic babies being pumped by her ovipositors deep into anyone, whether they be host-form or not, that came into her vicinity. Judging by the number of host-forms that came to visit her now, Courtney had been quite successful at establishing a Hive in this part of the city. The blue-haired Broodmother had long ago shed her clothing, the fabrics inadequate to cover her increasingly mammoth breasts, and heaving womb, and she found that she liked the cool air of her warehouse lair on her skin, as she filled the large space with aphrodisiac pheromones that alerted unaware host-forms to her location.

Normally by this point in time, there would be at least a dozen and a half host-forms in the warehouse, bringing her food, bending over and hiking their skirts for her ovipositors, or cleaning up the purple goo that sometimes squirted to the floor, but the warehouse remained empty. Concerned, the massive woman moved into the center of the warehouse, to best conceal herself from the office windows; any sighting of her 25 foot high mass would definitely trigger an intensive investigation. Unfortunately, she had already been spotted the previous evening, and the reason for her lack of attendants was a police cordon around the warehouse structure.

Fearing the response that may come from having an entire SWAT team enter the structure, the Police elected to send in a three person reconnaissance team, to determine the situation inside the warehouse, which was securely locked. Jimmying the locks, the team entered, and swept the office, taking note of the odd smell that permeated the space. While aware of the odd smell, the two men and one woman of the tactical team failed to notice the immediate effects it had; dulled senses, increased arousal, sluggish reaction times, and a susceptibility to suggestions and orders.

Moving through the warehouse, on the third aisleway, the trio came up short at the sight of the massive Broodmother. Courtney, though startled, smiled at the tactically-geared police personnel; she could only imagine how useful they would be after she had pumped some of her progeny inside them, and enslaved them into host-form. Remaining calm, she addressed the team with a small smile.

"Good morning!" Courtney said jubilantly. "Have you come to visit, or are you here on business?"

The SWAT team, still dumbfounded, simply trained their rifles on the incredibly large woman in front of them. Finally, the one that appeared to be the leader raised his hand.

"Freeze! Don't move, Longview Police!" the serious looking man shouted with a slight slur to his voice.

"Now that's not very kind of you." Courtney replied, seeing the obvious effect her pheromones were already having on the uninfested humans. "How about you all just relax, and stop pointing those nasty weapons at me." She smiled even more broadly when the group let their rifles fall to their sides, consciously or unconsciously following her instructions.

"Miss, we have orders to take anyone here into-" the leader replied again, with more slurring in his voice. "Not acceptable at all!" Courtney cut the man off, feeling purple liquid drip from a couple of her ovipositors in anticipation. "You three must set down those silly weapons, and take off those ugly helmets, and come over here. Is. That. Clear?"

Dumbly, the three set their weapons down, and soon their helmets clattered to the floor. The concrete construction of the warehouse meant that radio communications were impossible inside, so the commanders and other officers outside had no idea that their highly trained reconnaissance team had been subdued without firing a single shot. Approaching the blue-haired giantess with a stumbling gait, the three officers looked up at her approving face with vacant gazes.

Courtney decided it was time to make these three foolish officers her next batch of loyal host-forms, to dissuade any more police activity covertly. "Open your mouths nice and wide, close your eyes, and stand very still. I have a special gift for each of you." Seeing that they complied soundlessly, Courtney willed her ovipositors to shoot forward towards their open mouths. The Broodmother moaned loudly as the inner mouth of each thick tentacle plunged past open, vacant lips, while the outer mouth gripped their skulls; almost immediately, thick gushes of slime, teeming with Masters, began pumping down her prehensile lengths and into the three officers.

They were just far enough away that she could see how their throats bulged obscenely with each pump of her ovipositors, while their bodies quivered as each had their brains parasitized by a Master. The Broodmother enjoyed the gurgling rippling noises as these new converts were filled, the sound melotuc to her Hive-modified brain. Soon enough all three would be stuffed full of Courtney's slime and progeny, ready to implant them into other officers and the public covertly. Crying out joyously in orgasm, the Broodmother spoke to her newest converts breathlessly. "Join me, my children! Take these hosts, and make them yours! Spread your fellows, and infest more humans! The Hive must grow!"

Fifteen minutes later, their stomachs stretched as much as they could without raising suspicion, the three officers exited the building. Their minds were awash in pleasure, as the Masters now bonded to their brains continued to snip away any resistant parts, and re-direct goals and desires to best serve the Hive. "There isn't a damn thing in there sir," the team leader said confidently, noting how it felt to have his belly full of swirling parasites, "nothing but boxes and boxes of junk. Someone's been pulling our chain."

Inside, Courtney waited confidently. Soon the police would leave, and her usual attendants would return, though the curvaceous Broodmother supposed that she would have three new host-forms visiting this evening after their shifts were up. 'And just maybe,' she thought, 'they'll stop and grab their families. I would adore filling them up as well.'

And so, the invasion continues...

rijako
rijako
2 Followers