Quitting Time: Costumed Fun 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more moments passed and they broke the kiss. With a playful look on her face, Jessica fanned herself with her right hand breathing deeply as she did so.

"Love wasn't kidding!"

"She spoke about me?"

"Oh yeah! You should of heard her! After I managed to get a word in edge-ways she told me about this place... And you."

"Really? Cool... What else did she say?" He asked, as she scooted to the edge of her seat so she was closer to him.

"Well... She said you were... Well equipped for her needs... But I'm sure she was just talking about your sales techniques." Jessica flashed him a big white smile as he smiled as well, looking down at his lap.

Looking up, he decided he wanted to kiss her again. Leaning in, Jessica tilted her head back revealing her soft, sweet, silky skin to him. Letting him kiss it, she squealed with delight as he wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her closer. Kissing his way up her neck, he found a sweet spot just below her ear. Whenever he flicked his tongue over it, it made her jump with a jolt of pleasure.

Letting out a breathy moan, she ran her hands through his hair as he worshipped her neck. Putting his hand on her right leg, he wasn't sure of her reaction as he continued to kiss her neck.

"It's fine." She said, putting her hand on his and running it up her leg.

Yet still Ian resisted, then he stopped kissing her. He came up from her neck and tilted his head towards the entrance to the staff room.

"Is that the phone?"

Jessica did a similar action, twisting her head to the door. She looked at him with an unsure face. There was a noise out there, but it could be people outside the store. Standing up, Ian realized it was the phone. Darting out to the front of the store, he managed to get to it just in time.

His erection was sitting in his pants cursing at him for leaving her in the back. Answering the phone, it was Tommy on the other end. He didn't have any new information but Greg would be at least a couple of hour away still. Sighing, there interacted in a dialogue as he heard the back door swing open. Turning, he saw Jessica leafing through the outfits, she fished out a zip up cheerleader outfit. Showing it to Ian, he nodded and motioned to the changing rooms.

"How long's it going to be?" She called out to him.

"At least a couple of hours... May as well get settled in for the night." He replied, walking into the foyer so he was closer to the changing rooms.

"Ha, yeah! Oh... Ian... Can you come in here please? I think the outfit's stuck. I just need a hand unzipping the nurse's outfit."

"Uh... If you're sure?"

"Sure. Come in."

As Ian wasn't an idiot, he didn't second-guess her. Tugging at the blue curtain, he saw Jessica looking at him in the mirror. She had her hands on her hips and was waiting expectantly of him.

"All right, where are we stuck?"

"Just here." She said, taking his hands, she put them on her hips. Bending over, Jessica started to rub her crotch against his. Rolling her hips in a circle, she looked up in the mirror giggling at Ian's sheer amazement.

"Feel how wet I am?"

Ian nodded almost mechanically.

"Just for you babe. Should we get those pants off?"

Turning around, Jessica slipped to her knees and unbuckled Ian's belt. Pulling the leather aside, she tugged at his pants letting them fall to the floor. His boxer shorts were unfortunately his comedy boxer shorts. They were a black affair with bright, yellow smiley faces on them. His dick had hardened and was poking from the top of his shorts. His very respectable nine inches was begging for attention, which Jessica was more than happy to provide for it.

She slid her fingers inside his waistband and pulled them down inch by agonizing inch. Soon, they pooled around his feet and Jessica was head to head with his shaft. Taking the member in her dainty hands, she gently stroked the skin, watching him with great interest.

Lightly stroking it, she smiled when Ian looked to the sky and let out a husky groan as she started to rise and drop her hand. When she hit the base of his shaft, she twisted her hand, the skin twisting with it. Leaning in, Jessica flicked her tongue against his member, licking the underside of his head. Hitting a sensitive spot, Ian let another groan escape his lips as she pushed his shaft against his stomach. Using her tongue, she traced his vein underside with a broad, flat flick.

Unwilling to pinch himself, Ian simply looked down and watched his new lover go to work on his shaft. He was in awe as Jessica slurped and sucked on his cock. His dick's head slipped inside her warm, wet mouth. Moving closer, he could feel her body heat against his legs, with each of her movements her firm, large breasts pushed into him. Her PVC encased breasts seemed to be begging to be let out, but she was ignoring the lust and focusing on Ian.

Vigorously sucking his cock, she took it deep into her mouth and throat forcing it as deep as she could. He felt his shaft hit her in the back of her throat and heard her gag on his dick. Looking down, he saw Jessica's warm saliva start to run from her mouth and all the way down his dick. Taking her mouth off of his shaft, Jessica took in in her hand and leant in to the right side of it. Holding it still by the tip, the lovely Latina then ran her tongue from the bottom to the top scooping up all of her spit. Then, she simply let the dick hit her in the cheek, before slapping it against her tongue.

Ian groaned at how she was playing with his dick. Looking down at her taking all of her spit, only to produce more on it was driving him mad.

"That's fucking intense..." He groaned, closing his eyes and looking to the sky, completely at her mercy.

Jessica was playing with his shaft, jerking it as pre-cum started to bubble from his head.

"You're such a nasty boy... You know that?" She asked as Ian looked at her. Nodding, he took her head in his hands and moved her towards his dick. With a big nasty grin on her face, Ian grinned as she let the member slap her around on the face and her lips.

"Can you keep sucking it please?" He asked, that made her want to laugh. She nodded and re-doubled her efforts with it. Taking the nine-inch member in her mouth, Jessica went to town on it. Licking all around the shaft and catching his balls with the occasional lick. Carrying this on for close to five minutes, Jessica came up for air and carried on jerking his dick. Looking up, lust heavy in her eyes she spoke.

"Fuck me."

"Pardon?"

"I want you to fuck me." She had now stood up and was stripping down. She expertly unzipped her costume so she was now simply clad in her stockings and underwear. Reaching behind her, Ian realized a dream as Jessica Alba undressed in front of him. She unclasped her bra and her large tits fell into view for Ian. Bending over, Jessica fiddled with her stockings and slid them down her legs, catching her underwear with them.

Ian rested against the wall and watched as she undressed. Simply in awe, he saw just how beautiful she was. Her body was a nice bronze color and her tits were shown off nicely. They looked nice and soft, and her nipples were hardening under all of the action and the cool temperature in the store. Walking towards him, she wrapped her arms around him and brought him into a warm, wet kiss.

For the first time, Ian got to explore her soft, voluptuous body. Running his hands down to her ass, he squeezed the fleshy buns making her moan into his mouth. Ian tugged at her and let her jump into his arms. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she moaned to the sky as he kissed his way along to her ear. Kissing the flesh, just under her ear, he smiled as she reached under the two of them and found his dick.

Moving his dick towards her folds, Jessica groaned as the shaft invaded her folds. All nine inches slid deep inside her, she let out a silent gasp as she was filled up. Taking his face in her hands, she locked his lips with hers and they kissed again. Stumbling around the changing rooms before falling on their backs. Giggling, Jessica was on top of him and moved his hands to her breasts.

"I'm going to ride you Ian." She said, her tone was low as they made eye contact. Ian deafly nodded. Not really one to argue when he was getting laid. He watched her as she looked down at his lap.

Rubbing her crotch against his, she closed her eyes as he squeezed her breasts. Rocking backwards and forwards, she let out a silent moan as she started to ride his shaft. Putting her hand on his chest, she started to lift her hips up off of his dick and push them down on his dick. He looked down at her hips and watched in awe as their skin collided with each other. Some of her wet, slick juices were running down her leg as they fucked.

He was in awe as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Taking control of his hands again, he started to squeeze her chest toying with her hardened nipples. Sitting up, he wrapped an arm around her waist to support her and started to suck on her right tit while playing with her left one. Taking the nipple between his finger and thumb, he twisted the hard nub lightly as he flicked his tongue over the nipple on the right breast.

"Oh... Oh... Oh yeah... Right there!" She moaned as Ian played with her luscious body. Smiling at her reaction, he knew she was enjoying herself. Love had shown a similar reaction to his touch. He must be good.

Jessica groaned at the touch in her more sensitive areas. She enjoyed how he paid attention to all of her breast while toying with the free one. She rearranged herself so that her legs hooked around his waist and her arms were around his shoulders. She was enjoying this new position as she could grind her clit up against his shaft almost at free will as he played with her tits.

Swapping over to her left tit, Ian moved his hand up to her right tit to pay the same attention to it. Tweaking the nipple with his thumb and index finger, he smiled as he savored her breasts. Using his free hand, he ran it over her stomach and then slid it down to her cunt.

"Uh... Uh... Uh... Shit... So hot..." Ian grunted as Jessica rode him. She smiled and nodded as she ran her hand all over his chest.

Finding her clit, he trapped it between his fingers and paid it some much-needed attention. Rubbing his thumb over the hard button, he enjoyed listening to Jessica's voice climbing higher and higher with each trial. He found that if he rubbed his thumb over the button she would yelp like a puppy but if he squeezed the button she would give a more husky growl.

"That's it... Yeah... Yeah... Oh... Oh... Fuck me..." She growled, her lips close together. Her eyes locked deep on his face as a thin film of sweat forming on their skins

Using his index finger and middle finger, he placed them together and started to rub her clit. Sucking harder and harder on her breast, he smiled as she fell onto her back, dragging him with her. Now on top, he put his hands over her head and started to increase his fucking. Taking his hips out of her folds and then slamming it back in, he watched with great curiosity as her hips would rise off of the floor as she expected the next intrusion. Using his right hand to keep himself above his Latina lover, he took hold of her right leg and used that as a support, placing it on her thigh.

Putting her hands on her tits, she squeezed them as she pleased while he fucked her. Her eyes were shut tight as she moaned with each thrust he placed inside her. The strokes were getting shorter, but faster. He would keep five or six inches inside her, before pushing all of his shaft deeper inside her.

He felt the cum starting to bubble in his nuts and knew if he carried on like this he would blow his load much quicker than anticipated. He didn't have to say anything as Jessica's moaning turned into a high-pitched scream as she came all over his dick. Her warm juices flowed over his dick as she orgasmed that seemed to shake the store. Ian's pumping continued until she regained her breath. As she looked up at him, Ian slowed his pumps to talk to her.

"Jessica..."

"Yes, you can."

Ian crooked an eyebrow at that.

"I can cum?"

"Oh. You've blown your load? I thought you wanted to fuck my ass?"

"No, I haven't cum yet. I'm about to though! You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Everyone else does. You're a special case too. I haven't come like that in a long time!"

Pulling his dick out of her folds, he watched as Jessica crawled onto all fours and wiggled her hot ass at him. Giving his dick one final tug, he pressed her ass cheeks apart and pushed the mushroom head against her forbidden hole. Jessica's eyes shut tightly, before she nodded her approval. Sliding his dick inside her, he was amazed at the tightness of her. Only getting a few inches in, he waited until she was accustomed to his size. Soon, she voiced her approval and he pushed another few inches in. He had about half of his shaft inside her and was finding more and more resistance.

Trying to squeeze the rest of his member inside her, he struggled too much so he was more than satisfied with the current length. Pulling his dick out, still slick with her juices he started to fuck her ass. Holding onto her hips for dear life, he managed to fuck her with about half of his shaft. She had started to rub her clit as he fucked her. Grunting at the tightness of her ass, he started to fuck her harder and harder until his balls started to bubble again.

"Jessica... Can I cum in your ass?"

"Oh God yes..." She sighed, her head falling towards the floor, on her head's side she simply moaned as Ian finished with her ass. Blowing his load inside her ass, he watched as he removed his shaft and the white liquid fell out of her hole. Rubbing his dick in his cum, he moved up to her head and let her lick it clean. Taking hold of his shaft by the base, she flicked her tongue over the head and licked up all of the cum. Jerking the shaft to get any remainder of cum, she seemed satisfied and gave it a quick kiss.

"That..."

"Was amazing." She finished his sentence for him. He nodded with a huge grin as she sat up, cross-legged as they shared a kiss. Just as he was about to speak again, there was a ring of the phone.

"You get that. I'm going to change." Ian nodded and answered the phone. It was Tommy. They had discovered what was wrong with the connection and Greg would be there soon. Ian nodded and they had a conversation, when he turned to see Jessica with a grin. She made a gesture like she needed to go, Ian nodded happily and waved her off. Before she went she gave him a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze on the dick for good measure.

Greg was about ten minutes away, giving Ian plenty of time to change. Satisfied with the days work he realized that Jessica hadn't paid for her outfit. Smiling, he realized he didn't care. Pulling his pants on her was more than happy.

12