Quiznight Extravaganza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's some kind of a Smooth Groove," Barbara said softly. "You know Peg, those shields to protect you from showing a camel toe. Jennifer put that on me as she changed my clothing. It's kept in place by a dildo-like knob on the inside. The bad news is I'm not allowed to take it off. And it's vibrating like hell, it drives me mad..."

"Now that explains the wanton behaviour of my girl," Paul said. "I hoped you wouldn't dismiss our attention, but man, the way you behave..."

"Show us Babs!" Peg said.

Barbara put her long skirt aside at the split, showing us the triangle between her legs. There it was, a creamy white pad nestled over her quim, effectively hiding her cunny. Her thighs were fully visible, as was her tight ass as she stood up and twirled around. Completely bare, except for that hot spot between the legs. What a cunning way to keep the pad in place with a knob on the backside. And it being a little vibrator at the same time.

"All personnel wears one. Just look around. If you look closely, you'll see they all have one," Peggy observed.

And indeed, as the girls walked around waiting the tables and the skirts moved aside you could see the ivory pads between the legs. It was easily mistaken for a silk slip, but it missed the straps across the hips.

"I wonder if someone in the back controls these devices to keep the personnel at a high state of arousal. They must be all heated up right now, just as I am," Barbara concluded.

***

At that time a bell was ringing, ending the question round of the evening. The screens at the tables disappeared as they sank under the surface of the tables again.

"Well, well, Babs, I believe you and your party screwed up big time, didn't you?" Justin said with a big grin on his face looking in our direction. "Well, maybe it's because we screwed you up, who will say. But I'm afraid you will have to pay a price now. That is, if you want to stay in the race..."

"As all your answers will be checked, Babs will provide us with the first entertainment of the night," Justin addressed the entire room. "We've kept her at close attention. We've fucked her up more and more during the last course, gradually increasing her state of arousal. I'm sure that right now she must be craving for a relieve. It's all in the course of preparing her for the things to come..."

"Babs, please come to me now, and bring one of your male companions. If you fulfil this task to our satisfaction, we'll give you some release. I won't let you have an orgasm just yet, but we will get you off the hook, so to say: we'll shut your device off for the time being. All you have to do is to bring your mate to an orgasm, without climaxing yourself."

Barbara stood up and looked at us with a quizzical look. "Any volunteers?" she asked. Peg nudged me and said to me in a muffled voice that this evening was our treat for Babs. We surely couldn't let her down right now. We hadn't planned to leave just yet.

I got up as well, adjusting my hard-on so my anticipation would not be too manifest. This proved to be completely futile, since it was obvious to everyone present where the proceedings were heading to. My heartbeat began to race. I had never imagined my dark fantasy of fooling around with Barbara ever materializing. But now I found myself dragged on by Barbara towards the stage through a room filled with aroused people, looking forward to the spectacle I would no doubt be the centre of.

"Hi ...," Justin addressed me as he offered me his hand as I got on the podium.

"I'm William," I said as I pressed Justin's hand.

"Good Will, now will you take of your clothes and sit down in this recliner over here," Justin said, pointing to the contraption which was sitting at the edge of the stage.

It was made of chrome steel bars, covered with leather cushions in appropriate places. I shed my clothes and laid down on the thing. It offered an unexpected comfortable support. Justin pushed some buttons on a control panel and the chair shifted and tilted as it fetched me from a sitting position into a slanting one. My knees were left pointing upwards and my feet down to the ground. My torso ended slanting down with my head near the ground.

"Babs, please sit down now astride Will's breast, facing his legs. Make sure to keep your crotch shield in place. Otherwise, I don't care what you do with your clothing, you may keep it on if you prefer to do so."

Barbara tugged on her long white skirt, so the split got to the front. Then she stepped over my head, offering me a glorious view between her legs. I was sure I could see wet rivulets trickling down from behind the shield. She was already leaking nectar from her juice-box. I smell a strong musky scent as Barbara straddled my torso, planting her groin on my chest. I felt the tassels that drooped from the hoods on her areolas tickle my prick, as she wiggled her body into a more comfortable position. She slided her butt down a bit until it touched my chin. As she pulled her arse up a bit, I could see that the cunt shield stopped just before reaching the puckered hole between the buttocks. What a thrill to observe those delectable treasures of our friend up close, although a bit cloaked because her dress draped over my head.

My cock twitched as it grew longer a bit. Unlike my head my fuck device was on full display. Realizing my position in front of everyone, I was glad having my head where it was, out of sight and submerged in the thick fumes of Barbara's female delights.

"Now use that big melon sized breasts of yours on his fat cock. Wrap him with your warm tit flesh," Justin commanded. I did hear him call my dick a fat cock. Now that did boost my self esteem.

Accompanied by encouragements from the crowd Barbara eagerly did as she was told. As she held my cock trapped in her cleavage, she heaved a bit up and down, rocking my prick between her melons. With every down movement of her breasts the tip of my cock peaked out from between her tits. At the same time my nose was pushed between her butt cheeks. I reached out with my tongue and managed to touch her brown eye a few times in the process. At the second time I licked her hole, she enclosed my glans with her lips. Now she sucked on my crown every time it reappeared from between her tits, alternating massaging my rod and blowing my crown.

Barbara pumped me up, pushing me step by step towards a massive orgasm. As I reached that divine moment just before the surging of the spunk torrents through my loins, I grasped Barbara's hips and pulled her buttocks firmly on my face. I drove my nose deep into her nether cleavage, probing her hole with my tongue. My scream was muffled by her arse as my hot seed was released from my balls. With a strong spurt my spunk flew through the air, landing on my upper legs and on Barbara's torso. Her globes were coated with my warm juice. It was greeted by a warm applause from the restaurant. As my orgasm subsided, I felt with my nose that the vibrations from Barbara's crotch shield diminished and then stopped altogether.

Light returned to my eyes as Barbara stepped up and away from my face. Clearly girl-gooey was dribbling down on the insides of her legs.

***

During the rest of the dinner the fun chair was used in all kinds of ways. Points were awarded to couples performing challenges. We were entertained by different sex acts on the stage. First a small guy from the table next to us brought a red-haired hottie named Janet from his party to a screaming climax by licking her silly. Then this guy was rewarded by another girl from his party. She blew him big time, giving him a blow job deep throat style until he was milked dry. He was left panting in the chair.

A well-equipped man drilled a lady in a business two-piece till she had tears on her face. She was propped up on the chair, her legs open as far her pencil skirt would allow, nearly ripping the skirt in two. The man retracted his big weapon from her sopping cunt and hosed a huge load of sperm over her chest. The silk blouse she wore was completely soaked, plainly showing her perky tits with stiff nipples as she wobbled back to her table, a mischievous grin on her face.

The last lewd act had a man in his forties named Trevor lying on the contraption. His mate Alice was a young thing, probably only just eighteen. After being fully stripped by four volunteers they happily swayed her in the air, each holding a firm grip on one of her limbs. She was held in a reversed cowgirl position, with her ass hovering over the man's tummy. Her legs were held apart as her cunny was being pushed over his prick. The poor thing was then moved back and forth, her ass cheeks rubbing the man's abdomen, his manhood pumping in and out of her juicy pussy.

The girl was ceaselessly being pumped up and down on the cock of the man underneath her. After some ten minutes of dragging the doll to-and-fro in which she reached some three orgasms herself, her fuck buddy started to buck into her snatch. After some vigorous pumping Alice was eventually filled to the brim with boiling cream. As she was being pulled off the prick a gooey mess started dripping from her young tight slit. The combined mixture of his and her spending was captured in a bowl held between the girl's legs by Justin.

***

The last course was a feast all by itself. The wind-up of the dinner, where all participants were still present, turned out to be not only a delicious conclusion, but a farewell bang for the departing folks as well.

Justin explained: "The last course will be our infamous strawberry delight, with a crowd sourcing topping. Or strawberries and fuck cream sauce, as it most accurately should be called in a cookery book. Distributing the berries and leave the decorating to you would not be fun. And it would not fulfil our purpose. What we will do instead is collect all your donations for the dressing here at the stage. The first contribution I have here in this bowl, freshly collected from Alice a few minutes ago. First, I'll tell you about the bonding aspect of this dish.

"Now would you believe me if I said the average amount of spermatozoa is somewhere between 100 and 200 million per ejaculation. It is safe to assume that the minimum a healthy male with average age of those present would still be at least 10% of that. Consider the fact that some of you have already come today, this means that each of you men will present me with well over one million sperm cells. That is thousands for each of you present. To be sure everyone will get his and her fair share of everyone else's juice, we will prepare the topping making sure all will be given a true mixture of all juice. This way we will all share each and everyone's life juice in this ultimate bonding dish.

"The last points can be won here, so we have a few rules. The men stay seated, the women will transport your juices to me. You women will all have to hand in your men's semen as well as your own juices. We need your nectar for the flavour as well as to obtain the right sluggishness of the topping. And we all wish to taste every one's ooze, so your girly-cum cannot be missed. Now you may figure out your own way to deliver the goods here on the rostrum. But before we begin, let's first use five minutes as a warming up. Make those rods stiff, so they can deliver their spunk, and meanwhile use your imagination as to how you do your transporting."

My still semi limp dick lay on my lap, my trousers still left somewhere on the stage. Peggy got down on the floor between my legs and started to bring my cock back to life. She handled my member with one hand and grabbed my balls in a tight grip with the other. Like she knows best she stroked my cock back to strength and wrapped her lips around the tip. Rotating her hand left and right and left again just under the crown, she vacuum-sucked my mushroom. Although I had already shot my sap once this dinner, my dick was stiff again in no time.

It took some time to build up to that surging feeling again. But it surely came back. Coaxed by my muse my love-stick roared again, the balls tightening anew sending that scorching sensation through my loins. Getting on steam my nuts slowly started to boil afresh, pressurizing its remaining seed, slowly but surely pushing my next load through the spermatic artery. As I reached again that erupting point of no return, the euphoric feeling of sending my sperm into the world again, blasting its way out of my prick made my breath stop for a few seconds. The discharge didn't fail to provide that ultimate exalting and riveting feeling.

My darling didn't drop a droplet of my seminal fluid. As she stood up with almost bulging cheeks wearing a beaming smile of victory on her face, she grabbed a shot glass from the table and pushed it against her bare quim. Apparently, she had pushed her panty aside and had been fingering her slit as she coaxed me to my climax. Now she collected her own ooze in the glass as she hurried towards the rostrum, holding on to my spunk in her mouth.

As I came somewhat to my senses again, I saw that Barbara had mounted Paul's cock and was riding him towards an orgasm. His stiff rod pounded in and out of Barbara's sopping fuck hole. After Paul finally lost it and had filled the sex of his spouse with his cum, Barbara dismounted his prick and pushed her hand against her pussy. This way she held his spunk inside her vagina. This method of collecting Paul's contribution to the dessert, meant she mixed it at the same time with her own nectar. I saw how she rushed onto the podium, and she squatted over the bowl that was already beginning to fill with all the produced sperm. As she lowered herself deeper, she squeezed the content out of her cunt. Big globs of jism splashed from her slit into the bowl.

Barbara was not the only girl carrying her man's semen in her cunny, nor was Peggy the only woman running to the bowl with her mouth filled. One after the other the girls delivered their harvest into the big bowl on the podium. Justin kept a close watch and stopped some of the women who tried to get back to their table.

"You have to deliver your own essence as well, dear," he reminded them. He handed out shot classes in which he told the girls to capture their oozing. There were small flask scrapers at hand to get out every bit of juice from the glass into the bowl. The bowl started to fill up gradually but didn't reach the brim. It was a large bowl after all. And with some fifty people present, how much jizz can you produce all together. Far enough for our purpose off course. After all ejaculate was collected in the bowl, the gooey contents was transferred into a big blender jar. After placing it into a machine, Justin pushed a button as he explained that this special spunk mixer disassembles the sperm into separate flocks, without losing its special texture. All the spending is thoroughly mixed, altogether with the ladies' cream, retaining the richness of that special flavour. After half a minute Justin stopped the machine and withdrew a small amount and put that on his tongue.

"Ah, it's definitely a little bit too tangy. Not enough female essence I recon. It does have that right creamy feeling, but it's still not sweet enough. And I forgot to add my own..."

He then got his massive cock out of his pants and started to jerk himself off.

"Girls," he said to the waitresses on the podium, "you all get a shot glass and hand me some of your heavenly juices please."

The girls on the stage removed their groove shields, wriggled their crotches and started fingering their pussies in order to produce the required girly juice. A tangy smell of sex hung throughout the room. After Justin had ejaculated a nice big blob of his sperm directly into the jar in a matter of seconds -- boy, must he have been winded up already -- the girls started pouring out their own juice and collected it skilful in a shot glass. The hips gyrated wildly as they delivered their masturbatory show. One after the other the girls handed their glass to Justin. After dipping a finger into the gunk and tasting the sample, he dropped the content into the jar. Every time he tasted a girl's essence, his broad smile became bigger and bigger.

"Now that's much better," he said, "with this amount of angel cream we do get a nice heavenly topping."

As he put the jar back into the machine, he said it needed just half a minute more to make sure all and everybody's life-juice was evenly spread throughout the mixture. Meanwhile the waitresses all collected a tray with bowls filled with fresh strawberries from behind a curtain. When Justin took out the jar, he poured a nice frothy blob of fuck juice topping on every serving. The bowls were rapidly delivered to the whole room, and as everybody had a dessert in hand, Justin proposed a toast as it were, saying that we all should savour this special bonding dish.

"Now dig in right away as the sauce is still warm and fresh," he said. "But make sure you let that gooey mass of spunk swirl through your mouth so you will have every one of us swimming through your palate. You will all appreciate how the sweetness of the strawberries combine with the tangy and heavenly taste of our collective spending."

All agreed it was a special and tasty dish indeed.

***

As it was to be expected, the stage performers and their parties were asked to stay for the rest of the night. With the points awarded for the fulfilled challenges, added to the results of the quiz, these parties were the clear winners. This was our table, or Russian challenge, our neighbours, the French challenge, the business party or the straight fuck challenge and the last lewd act which ended in the beginning of the last dish, the forced challenge. One table of two was added though, because its occupants had practically all questions correct. Even without a challenge they were clearly through to the after party. The lady had been given bonus point for the way she had ruined her elegant panties by wrenching her man's massive dessert contribution out of it above the titbit bowl.

After all the other guests had left, we were let through a door and a corridor to another part of the building. We were 16 party people in total, 8 men and 8 women. Our table, our neighbouring table with Janet the red-haired hottie, and the party with the soaked blouse covered pert tits consisted of two couples each. The very young Alice who had been force-pumped fire brigade style and her stud Trevor, and the non-performers who had done the knickers delivery were two separate couples.

We arrived in a brightly lit room with eight massage tables lined along the walls, four on each side. The men were asked to take a shower. In the adjacent bathroom we stripped of all our clothes and made good use of the ample supply of body gels and body scrubs under the shower. The large bathroom was soon filled with steam and a vapor of sweet and thick fragrant spices. My apparatus was already in a slightly more agitated state, for I had no doubt as to what activities the night would lead. I noticed Paul having already a nice boner at hand. He beamed with a big grin on his face as he noticed that I saw his state of arousal. I winked at him.

There were shaving sets at hand, so I decided this to be a good time for removing all my pubic hair. Paul followed my initiative, and some others had the same inspiration.

Amused laughter began to float from the other room. Apparently, the girls were engaged in lively and exuberant conversation, probably anticipating the things to come just the same.

"This is becoming an even better night than I had dreamed possible," Paul said. "Babs and I had agreed beforehand that we would go with everything that would come to pass."

"I agree with you. I do revel in the presence of all those nearly naked beauties. This place surely must be close to the male version of nirvana."