Quiznight Extravaganza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure Peg is happy with the proceedings? Especially your encounter with Babs just now? I know for a fact that Babs loved to drive you nuts!"

"Ah, don't worry. She had encouraged me into it. I won't be surprised if she will love to get her hands on you as well."

As I looked around, I saw all men were concluding their preparation for the unknown. All sported at least a semi-hard dick. Most of us rubbed their tools absentminded or fondled their balls.

Justin came in from the other room wearing a spandex biker short and told us to stand in line.

"Now this might go without saying, but I like to stress that everything that will happen tonight, everything you'll see, hear, do or witness, and the persons you might encounter, must be kept among ourselves. You may discuss or exchange experiences with each other, but you have to pledge never to give any information to others than are present tonight," Justin lectured us.

"You may go back to the massage room now. But you must leave everything here. So, no bathrobes or towels please."

As we entered the first room again, we were greeted by the fabulous sight of sixteen delectable angels, all naked from the waist up. Eight of the servicing personnel had joined our girls. These had to be the employees working the inner circle as well. Their long white skirts, the groove shields and other attire were replaced by spandex biker shorts. The girls on duty were fitted with a belt with a bottle pouch to the side. They all took a blob from the dispenser in their belt, rubbed the substance between their hands and applied this on their bare tits. Massaging the oily substance made the pert boobies all shiny and even more inviting. Then they turned to their neighbouring lady and started fondling and massaging the breasts of our girls. Quiet some moaning filled the room.

After some five minutes of this breast fondling show the men were given a blindfold, and we were told this would be the only thing we would wear for the next hour. After securing my blindfold, I felt how someone took my arm and escorted me to a massage table. I was made to sit down and then lay upon the table with my face down. My butt was lifted in the air by a cushion under my belly. Two sets of hands started massaging my feet and legs. According to the squishing sound of the oil pump on one side, and little giggles on the other, I understood the masseuse being on my right, and God knows who of the guests on my left. The masseuse was the more experienced, with skilled hands that betrayed her profession. But along the way the masseuse taught the eager apprentice and showed her how to move her fingers and apply pressure to my muscles. And after switching places a few times it became more difficult to tell who was who.

I relaxed my body as best I could, trying to block out the vision of where I was. I let the feeling of delicate fingers wandering over my skin take over. But after my legs and arms had been given a thorough massage, the mauling hands began a more vigorous attack on my back muscles. And as they took hold of my buttocks, my dreamy soothing state was over. My semi hard-on started to stir again and grow into a more rigid state.

The cushion underneath my abdomen was removed, and I was indicated to take on another position. With my ass high in the air, my knees on the table about two feet out of each other my dangling fellow and scrotum had more space. With my head resting on my forearms, the girls took the opportunity my doggie style position offered them to play with my toys. A generous squirt of massage oil was squirted on my balls and rod. One hand started to cup my sack and kneaded my nuts. Another hand stretched my member downwards and made long strokes from its root to the tip. The slick fingers kept stretching my meat. My glans received permanent exposure as my foreskin was retracted by the rigid state of my cock. The fingers pulled on my knob, as if trying to pull it off from its stem.

Meanwhile my ass got a good work out from the other hands. Gradually they shifted their attention from my buttocks to my crack. More and more the spells my ass crack was manipulated became longer, and eventually I felt how a finger worked itself into my butt hole. If not for the pressure that was applied now to the root of my boner, I probably would have lost my eggs by now.

I was made to turn on my back. The fluttering fingers managed to stretch the assault on my genitals for a considerable time, leaving my boner in a very agitated state. But all that time I wasn't allowed an orgasm. Carefully the masseuse guarded my arousal and made her apprentice to back down at the right moments. In the end the pressure went down, and a cooling gel-like substance was rubbed into my groin, coating my member and balls, but leaving my cock in a very proud condition.

As I was made to get off the table, I felt a little bit wobbly at first, but as my two attendants supported me my strength came back to my legs. The blindfold was removed, and I saw my supporters were Barbara and one of the waitresses. This stunning specimen was a very long legged, short-trimmed platinum blonde babe named Glynis. She had pert upturned cup-B tits crowned with dark brown areoles with sharp pointy nipples. She gave me a warm smile, and my cock made another twitch as it acknowledged that its owner fancied the hot chick she is. The memory of my massage became even sweeter with the image of Glynis planted in my brain. Barbara added in a hushed voice with a big smile all over her face: "I loved the prolonged extra time they gave me with your cock. Yours is absolutely my favourite, directly after Paul's that is." Next to me was Paul, escorted by Peggy and Jennifer. The two girls looked happy as well, Peg still holding on to Paul's engorged member. Paul beamed with a big smile.

In total eight men were standing to attention, all accompanied by two angels, and all with a thick and strong prick standing out proudly.

***

The party left the massage room and went upstairs. We arrived in a nice spacious bar area, with thick dark red carpets, and with lush, upholstered furniture. The room breathed the atmosphere of a high-class luxurious brothel.

"I think you all can use a refreshment, so let's first get a drink at the bar," Justin invited us.

After everyone was provided with a drink, Justin went on explaining the procedure for the rest of the night.

"First the dress code. Clothing from now on is strictly optional. But if an article comes off it will stay off. This means all men will be stark naked for the rest of the night, and for the girls, well, you will be topless no doubt. But it's up to you if you want to stay dressed the way you are, clad only in your tight shiny spandex. Or you may choose to lose your biker short at an appropriate moment.

"Now for the next activity. We thought you might enjoy the massage workshop. From what I heard just jet, and according to all your smiles we were not wrong. Now, for the girls that want to experience a thorough and prolonged massage themselves, and if there are men willing to try their own hands at the giving end of the massage, you may go back to the massage room..."

The girls got excited, and most of them began to blush. Peg had almost instant red cheeks as well. Clearly, she fancied receiving a naughty bout of groping between her legs. I lowered my hand and probed her crotch, feeling the heat that radiated straight from her fanny right through her shorts. And I couldn't miss how wet she was, as the damp patch at her snatch grew larger.

"I do believe most of you are into a repeat of the massage workshop, but now the other way round. My advice is that you ladies first take a shower, and the gents will follow you a little bit later. We have enough experienced masseuses at hand, so the men will be assisted and given a thorough instruction on the go."

Two of the assistants led the way as all the girls left downstairs again to get to the showers. They were a lively group of chattering and laughing girls full of expectations.

"Well guys, you can relax for now, finish your drink, and have another one. The girls will be busy getting themselves ready. Our personnel will get them all prepped and ready for you in about half an hour or so. You'll find them all blindfolded and strapped down on the massage tables, ready for their ordeal. As you have experienced yourselves, the blindfold helps in making the experience more intense. All tied up this is even more so... And as a bonus they will all be clean shaven, with absolute bald pussies ready for action. No massage compares to a deep massage of a clean ripe mussel!

"The girls will expect you to stop manipulating their genitals just before they climax. That's what they were instructed to do with you. But this time we will do things differently. First you will go slowly, gradually building up the pressure. Use your time to pick up good massage skills from your instructor. They will show you how. But once we step up the pace, you will not stop. Bring your lady to the brink of pleasure, and as she expects you to back off at the very last moment, simply go on and give her a powerful orgasm she won't forget. She'll go berserk, tied down as she will be, as you will lead her from one climax to the next, inducing hopefully a rippling series of multiple orgasms. The assistants will be of great help here, for you can team-tag as it were, and together manipulate your victim in an ongoing continuous stimulation, thus carrying her on and on. And with no possibility to remove the blindfold, this will be a roller-coaster-like orgasmic ride that will really blow her mind."

Rumour spread around us. Buck naked as we were, our dicks had become erect again. Eight boners were gathered around the bar. I noticed that most of us touched our genitals in joyous expectation of the scene just described to us. Everyone had a bright smile on their face. But the scene-to-be became even wilder...

"We will play a raffle now. The tables in the massage room are numbered one to eight. You all pick a number from this bowl," - Justin held up a bowl with casino chips - "and thus decide which girl you will practice your massage skills on.

"After all girls have been thrown around in orgasmic bliss, we will take the game to another level right away. At a signal you will all get on the table yourself. And without unfastening her restraints or removing the blindfold of your lady, you will penetrate your partner and give her an internal massage."

So, the tombola not only decides who we will practice on, but also who our first fuck mate of the night will be...

"The girls will expect a nice and romantic titillating massage but will be in for a fierce fuck. They believe they're having a cosy togetherness with someone they know intimately, meanwhile imagining a probably forbidden romp with an imaginary hero, like their white screen idol or maybe a secret object of desire, but will in fact end up being fucked silly by a stranger...

"We all know variety is the spice of life. Tonight, you lucky bastards will implement an intimate fusion, and indulge in a complete and utterly carnal coalescence."

***

As we entered the massage room everything was exactly as foretold. The girls were all completely nude and lying ready, their wrists and ankles securely strapped to the table with Velcro strips. Some were on their back, others face down. My heart made a somersault as I noticed which girl was tied down to table number three. Fate had paired me to the young Alice. She lay ready for me with her legs slightly apart, her bum sticking up high in the air. As I got to the foot of the table, I could see her bald pussy between her legs. Her snatch was already glistening with desire.

Glynis stepped next to me, tapped my rock-hard member, which was also ready with anticipation, whispering that it had to wait.

"Please, no more talking now," Justin said. "You may only communicate in silence, with your eyes and hands if you please. Let's make this massage a more profound experience for the ladies."

Boy, was I in luck, being engaged with the young and hot Alice, and supported at this by the stunning Glynis. With the first stroke over the buttocks of my victim, I noticed a clear shiver. After the shower there was clearly no trace left of her essence that had sloshed from her box earlier this evening, along with Trevor's deposit. I still had a clear picture of this, as I had to admit this girl's show had left a strong longing for her sex in me. And now I found myself with my fingers near this exact treasure. As my hands glided over her muscled thighs I couldn't resist a taste of her, so I dipped a finger in her slit. It was met by wet anticipation, as nectar already dribbled from her sanctuary.

Glynis reproved me by taking my hands and guide them to Alice's feet. She showed me how to work her slender legs with long strokes and apply pressure with the palm of my hand and the sides of my thumb. After a while we went on with her arms, and then progressed to her back. We gave her neck a thorough work out. She did have quiet some knots there. She relaxed more and more, and a smile appeared on her lips. She had pleasant thoughts no doubt. Later I found out she was convinced at the time I was Trevor. She started to doubt her mind only as I got on the table and went nuts as I penetrated her. By then she knew I couldn't be Trevor, for my dick is a bit thicker as his. But that was still in the future.

As Alice was moaning in pleasure floating away on happy thoughts, I noticed Peggy was having a good time as well. Next to me she groaned hoarsely. When Trevor started to dip his fingers deep within her folds, she squirmed wildly on her table. Knowing her and the fact that Trevor wasn't going to stop at the brink of pleasure, as the girls had done with us during the first round, I was sure she had to climax very soon. As her first relief broke through, her mouth gaped open wide as if she didn't believe this was really happening.

Following Trevor's example, I shifted my attention to Alice's love box and put my hand wary on her mound. Glynis followed suit and guided my fingers along and into the grooves. Adding another splash of massage oil, the groin became a well lubricated fountain of joy. First dipping in one finger, but then two and even more, I worked the girl's vagina. Awkward as this was with her butt in the air and her pussy facing down, my hand still managed to reach that treasure trove. My manipulations contrived an orgasmic explosion from deep within her core. As the first orgasm faded away, Glynis took over and began a slow rhythmic motion with one hand cupping her pleasure centre, and the other processing her butt crack. Alice's breathing immediately started to become shallow again, her hands twisting within the constraints. The relief she experienced just a moment ago was superseded now by the insisting stimulation of her sexual senses. Glynis took Alice slowly towards that orgasmic bliss again. Once she had tipped her over the edge for a second time, she took my hand and placed it between Alice's legs.

I kept the pressure going, with two fingers inserted in her twat, and my thumb nestled between her cheeks, applying a continuous pressure on the butt hole. With my other hand I caressed her flat belly from the side first, and then proceeded downwards to her love triangle, ending with manipulating her clit. The body of the young girl continued to vibrate. She didn't come down from her high at all. I nearly stopped breathing myself as my actions made Alice gasping for air. Her arms and legs cramped in her cuffs, her mouth wide open, she kept pushing her bum up against my thumb.

The pressure became so high Alice finally gave in and another orgasm flooded her body. I retracted my hands and Glynis took over again. Her hands found the right spots right away, keeping the poor thing right on the edge of ecstasy. Two orgasms fired through her loins now, one straight after the other. Glynis kept one hand going with two fingers right up her pussy and the thumb trying to invade her bung hole, as Alice kept pushing her tight little tushy up in the air. Her other hand steered my right hand to that wet grotto. As Glynis got her fingers out of Alice´s cunt I shoved two of my fingers inside, and vice versa. In opposite motions we kept fucking the well lubricated hole with our fingers. Meanwhile I kept her clit busy with my other hand, rubbing the little bud ceaselessly between my thumb and forefinger. In the end Alice got lost in a series of orgasms, which rolled one over the other, as we kept our fingers going in and out of her love canal.

All we heard from Alice now was her jerky breathing, interspersed with some incoherent shrieks. Alice's was not the only noise in the room. For something like an hour there was no conversation, but there was no silence either. The tied down ladies started breathing heavy, but soon fell into moaning and shrieking. In the end there was a cacophony of orgasmic sounds.

At the time Alice floated away on a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss, Peggy had been fingered silly by Trevor and Jennifer. My friend Paul had been assigned to Janet, the cute and very hot redhead. I didn't notice Barbara's ordeal at all, for she was on the table farthest away from where I was. And the nubile Alice had kept me busy.

When all girls had calmed down a bit, our aids got to their knees preparing our tools for their upcoming task, serving as fluff girls. Although we could appreciate this, it was not necessary at all for we were already as ready as we could be and very turned on. As they got back on their feet again this was the sign for us to climb on the table and prepare for our final assault.

Glynis assisted me by guiding my cock to the moist entrance of Alice's pussy. She held my rod at its very root and pushed against my butt as I sank my spear into heaven. Alice screeched, but her scream got lost in the noise of the other girls, as they were all penetrated at the same moment. As I pounded away in Alice's heated up furnace, Glynis grabbed my balls and held them in a firm grip. This was futile, because I was already completely wound up from all the action thus far. My belly banged nicely against the firm round bum of my victim. My dong slithered happily up and down her sheath. I didn't last long, nor did the other stallions. The whole circus came to a halt very quickly. All the girls got a healthy dose of spunk deep inside their well engaged pussies.

Now was this adultery? We men committed this deed willingly and very conscious of the exact situation. Technically our girls did the same, but they were not unfaithful to us. Once tied down and blindfolded they had no choice anymore. Moreover, they were made believe it was their own partner who was giving them all that pleasure. The moment of consent was when Barbara chose to play her wildcard, or maybe when we had decided to participate in tonight's event in the first place.

The ladies were freed from their ordeal, and when we all got off the tables the blindfolds were removed. They looked around bewildered as they understood their intuition hadn't failed them. Off course they had figured out something was amiss. It was strange in the first place being tied down. And the second round didn't stop where the first one had, with our manipulations going on and tripping them over the edge, where the girls had only given us an erotic massage without a happy ending. But no one looked unhappy, since all experienced a trip through a fantasy world and had a good time.

***

When we all were back in the luxurious bar upstairs, experiences were exchanged. Barbara and Paul were in conversation with Jennifer and some other hot chick. Trevor and Alice almost naturally teamed with our party, as Peggy and I had successfully swapped with them.