Quiznight Extravaganza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alice is the age of my daughter...," Trevor admitted, "and in fact she is..."

"Wow," I uttered, "I didn't see that one coming. Maybe I should ask you then if it is alright that I fucked your daughter..."

"I'm eighteen, and I'm here at my own free will," Alice said. "Trev has nothing to say over me or who I fuck!"

"Don't let William get to you, dear," Peggy told her as she hugged the girl. "He's only teasing you."

"Her mother passed away some five years ago," Trevor went on. "Since then, we've grown gradually closer and more intimate. We've become real close buddies and very fond of each other. Only since her eighteenth birthday six month ago we floated into an incestuous relationship. But I believe Alice must broaden her horizon and should not focus sexually on me only. No matter how much I love making love to her. This is one of the reasons I thought it to be a good idea to come to this place. Here she can have sexual relief with other men as well."

"I'm only happy you did come here," Peggy said, "and that we did as well for that matter. I could never have dreamed of doing the things we did this evening, but I'm happy it did happen. I loved the way you swept me into that fantasy roller coaster ride, Trevor. It was absolutely crazy, but I wouldn't have missed it for anything in the world."

"I couldn't agree more with you, Peg," I said. "What a wonderful time you've given me Alice. I still can't get over what an extraordinary hot lay you are. I don't want to sound vulgar, but I just had one of the very best fucks of my life!"

"Well, William and Peggy, if you are all into it, maybe we can meet again someday, if that would be ok with you...," Trevor said.

"Now you're kidding us, Trev," Peggy said. "It goes without saying that we would love to. No, I insist we meet again. I couldn't stand it if we wouldn't. But let's ask Alice. We can't agree if she doesn't feel like it."

"Now Peg, why do you think I could be a spoilsport. I absolutely love sex, and tonight was the best night of my live thus far. First being force-pumped on Trev by those four strangers, my, was that hot! You should try that sometime, Peg! Then practicing my massage skills on Trevor. And you know for yourself what a thrill it was to be handled the way we were, completely held in the dark of reality. William, I'm lost with words. You've hit deep sexual levels within me I didn't know yet. Off course I want to meet you again. And very often so!"

"Well, well," Trevor mused.

"Please dad, say we can!"

"Alice, you must not call me daddy when we are in public, least we are involved is sexual activities. Not everyone will feel the way we do about father-daughter relationships."

"Trev, if this reassures you, I really don't mind," I said. "Your 'secret' so to say will be safe with us. Hell, I'm just plain jealous. I'm very happy that I was able to please this fair maiden, and I´m so thrilled that I just got to fuck her."

This is how we made acquaintance, and it was the start of being very good and sexual intimate friends.

***

Half an hour later Justin announced the activities for the rest of the night. It was already way past midnight, but we could party on as long as we wanted.

"Basically, you can live out your heart with whomever you fancy for as long as you like, in whichever way you want to. Just don't leave this bar area. The dress code is that there is no dress code."

"There's one exception, and that's our birthday girl. Babs, for you we have a slightly different path. Will you please step forward, and put on this blindfold..."