Rachael's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael felt Sir's fingers entwine themselves in her hair as He pulled her head forward and pushed in and then began to slide back; push in and slide back. Each in-stroke was a little deeper than the one before and the hold He had on her hair began to tighten as He pulled her head down on his cock as he began to move His cock in and out of her mouth.

"Let your jaw loosen and push your tongue more forward Pet."

Rodger had the fingers of both hands entwined into Rachael's Deep Chocolate locks as he slowly eased back and pulled his cock from between her lips and then sat down.

"Using your tongue, Pet, swipe the pre-cum from the head. I want to watch you take your first taste of me."

Her tongue felt like velvet against the tip of his cock and he groaned loudly as he watched her salve his pre-cum over the entire head of his cock. The touches of her tongue were tentative and unsure at first, but as her confidence grew she moved her tongue more expertly.

"Stop Pet. Let me stand... then place your hands on the cheeks of my ass and knead them as you gently suck my testicles. I want you to come to a half-stand in front of me. Raise only your ass child, but do not lose the suction you have on my testicles. Open your legs Pet and spread them wide."

Rachael did as told and tried not to let her knees buckle when Sir slid his hand up along her inner thigh. She tried not to quiver when she felt a finger brush against the swelling lips of her pussy, followed closely by a loud smack to her ass cheek.

"I said to open your mouth wider, Pet, and then re-close your lips around the head of my cock again. I want you to clean the leakage from the head of my cock. I also want you to swallow it. This is something else you will have to get used to."

Rodger entwined his fingers into Rachael's hair again, not wanting to let her go. As he tightened his hold of her hair, he began to move in and out of her mouth again... making her take his entire length on each in-stroke. In spite of her inexperience, and her newness to the lifestyle; not to mention to the demands he was placing on her... she had no idea how quickly her innocence and lack of guile was taking him to the edge.

Not until he stopped her by pulling his cock completely from her mouth.

"Look at me Pet. If I empty my cock in your mouth and make you swallow my load, will you get sick? I cannot, and will not, have you getting sick here on the dressing room floor. And as you are still a virgin, I will not have your first time be on the floor of a store dressing room. That only leaves one place for me to empty into, and you will have to take it."

Rodger quickly looked at his watch and then at Rachael's face. Her eyes were as big as saucers and her face was drained of color. He saw that the "one place" he had been referring to had registered with her. He looked down at Rachael, who was still kneeling in front of the chair he'd been sitting in, and without hesitation, he held out his right hand to help her stand.

As much as Rodger wanted to take her here, in this large dressing room, right now... he also knew she wasn't ready for him yet. She would have to take him orally and he would have to make her take all of him.

"Open your mouth Pet." He was sterner then he meant to be, but his cock was hard and his testicles were hurting. This combination always made him more cross then he ever meant to be.

"You will have to take me this way, ready or not. Say nothing, do nothing, just let me move in and out of your mouth until I tell you to begin swallowing. You will swallow fast and you will swallow all of what I empty into the back of your throat. When I am done and you begin to feel me go soft, you may begin to pull me from your mouth.

"You must clean me as you pull me out. I will not accept 'no' for an answer; nor will I let you stop if you gag.

"Get used to it girl. It will become part of the way of life you wanted to learn about... and you are going to learn it first hand... and that is by doing and being exposed to it. Now, open your mouth and suck my cock back into your mouth and prepare it. I want your mouth as wet as I have found your pussy lately.

"But rest assured, that however wet it has been, is not nearly as wet as I will make it in times to come. And when that time arrives, and your pussy is soaking wet and ready to receive me... I will take your virginity and claim your pussy as mine.

"Now, open your mouth and begin sucking my cock back to hardness again." Rodger's order was not to be disobeyed and his tone was one Rachael had never heard, before today.

She dutifully opened her mouth and then closed her lips around the base of the head of Sir's cock. She made an "o" as Sir had said to do and she felt his cock begin to move in and out of her mouth. When it went in, Sir would grab hold of her hair and push his cock deep into her throat.

Then He would pull it back, until she felt the ridge along the base of the head against the inside of her lips, and then He would push back into the depths of her mouth yet again. She could feel an occasional twitch or jump; or the thick firm skin would throb or pump against her lips and she would feel a small amount of warm liquid ooze onto her tongue.

When she felt the liquid, Sir would tell her to swallow and then bathe the head of his cock with her tongue and then he would pull on her hair and push his cock deeper into her mouth. He continued pushing until the tip touched the back of her throat. She moved one hand up to cradle Sir's testicles and the other grasped the base of his cock.

He was moving her head back and forth by her hair, and the movements were getting faster and faster and Sir's breaths were getting shorter and shorter. Suddenly there was a quick throb and just as Sir groaned deep in his chest, she felt the first shot of hot liquid hit the back of her throat.

Her first impulse was to pull away, but Sir had such a tight hold of her hair that he pulled her head forward. By doing this, it pushed his cock all the way against the back of her throat.

"Swallow it Pet," came the order in a short breath.

"Swallow it and keep on swallowing until I stop shooting." Sir groaned low and long as the hot jets spilled down her throat, never once landing on her tongue.

The jets soon subsided and Sir's breathing slowly began to return to normal, and Rachael had lost the urge to gag. She discovered that she enjoyed being held captive by his hands and made to take his cock in her mouth until he would release in her mouth. She also discovered that it wasn't as bad as she had thought it might, or would, be.

She slowly released his now soft cock from between her lips, cleaning it as she removed it... as per His earlier instructions. When she pulled the head from between her lips, she let her tongue take one last swipe across the droplet of liquid that rested atop the slit in the tip of Sir's cock.

Rodger's eyes were glowing as he looked down at the girl who was still kneeling in front of him. He extended a hand to help her stand and he held her hands until she was steady enough to stand on her own. He felt very pleased with how she did for her first time. He had emptied himself into her... and she had taken it all. With no gagging!

"Get dressed now Pet. We must hurry on and finish the rest of our shopping trip. I am very pleased with how your first training session went. You did surprise me... quite pleasantly I might add. I will wait out in the shoppe for you, so be quick. Take the Teddy off Pet and hand me the robe from behind you."

As she bent to retrieve the robe from the floor, she felt Sir slip two fingers into her sodden and sopping front entrance. Her pussy gripped tightly along the fingers that pushed in and out of her wetness, aware that she wanted to feel Sir's cock sliding deep into her moist center soon.

Rodger swiftly removed his fingers and watched Rachael's plug-filled ass as she bent to retrieve the discarded robe, stepped out of the Teddy, and then handed him both items.

Rodger quickly raised the musk-scented fingers to his lips and sucked them clean. Then he took the items into his arms and opening the door, silently moved toward the front of the shoppe leaving Rachael alone to get dressed. She hurriedly dressed and followed in Sir's wake.

"We'll come back and chat another time Sam. Thank you for your help. I am very pleased with the results of the shopping."

With that, Rodger placed his hand against Rachael's bare ass and patted it... making sure that Samantha was watching this time. Giving the stately woman a broad smile, he then placed his hand at the small of Rachael's back, gave a wink, and moved toward the door and then out into the crowded mall and on to the next store.

12