Punishment and Discovery (Short)

Story Info
Wife finds a discovery about her master during punishment.
1.3k words
3.91
9.6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Author's Note~

This is a short story. This is just one of the ideas that came to mind when writing other, longer stories. This may turn into something longer, however at the moment it is just an idea, and may turn into nothing.

This story contains elements of BDSM, if that if not your cup of tea then i suggest you not read any further.

All characters are (well) over the age of 18 and the story if not based on any real people or any real events that have happened.

Enjoy the story, feedback is always welcome.

~End of Author's Note~

I rarely received punishments from sir, after all, I was the most obedient whore i could be. That is why when i woke this morning to give sir his morning release, I didn't foresee the situation awaiting me.

The punishment was forced orgasms. I know, on the surface that doesn't sound too bad, and for the first three or four goes on the roundabout it isn't. However, when you spend over an hour cumming back-to-back you realise just how effective a punishment it is. Sir had always been good at this sort of thing, turning pleasure into torture, that is.

So, here I am, strapped to the top of a sybian. Most of the time i enjoys this machine, the penetration of the dildo paired with the vibration it delivered brought me to some of the best orgasms I had. Today though, was different.

My hands were bound together behind my back by a pair of leather cuffs. My ankles were attached to rings on the side of the machine using a matching pair of leather cuffs. The most effective restraints however, were the straps around my thighs and attached to similar rings, these horrid little bastards stop me move moving even millimetre to ease my torment.

Anchored to the machine i reflected on what event brought me here.

It was this morning, my mother had come to visit me and my husband, something she did often. My mother and husband got on surprisingly well, not like how you hear of mothers who hate the men who take their daughters away. No, the two got along, sometimes she would even visit when I was out of the house. They would end up waiting hours sometimes for me to return, but she never complained, that was just one of the reasons my mother was wonderful.

Anyway, today started out like any other visit from mother, we were sat in the living room with the TV on in the background while we talked about how our respective week went and generally just caught up. That was until my husband ordered me to suck his cock.

You see, my husband is also my master. To the world outside we are just a normal husband and wife couple, however behind closed doors were different; i am the whore, and he is my master.

I had never refused an order before, not since our first date when he ordered me to remove my panties while we were in a busy bar, but today was different. He wanted me to suck his dick in the same room as my mother, while she sat opposite and did what, watch. I refused, he seemed genuinely surprised, but then it was my turn to be surprised when he took me to the guest room and i ended up like this.

And my mother, she just sat there, why was she not outraged at what my husband said.

My question was soon answered when my husband entered the room followed closely by my mother, who was crawling on her hands and knees no less.

Before I had recovered from the embarrassment of being seen by my mother in such a compromising position, and the confusion of seeing my mother on her knees, my husband ordered her to strip.

She did it, my mother was taking her dress off, it was only then i noticed the collar around her neck. The collar was similar to the one i had to wear, it signified ownership my master had over my body. Does my mother belong to my husband, is he own her like he owns me. Before I could finish thinking of the questions i wanted to ask they were fucking, my mother was fucking my husband, while I was bound to a sex machine.

I was in a trance, part orgasmic torment, part fascination at what the two were doing. I didn't know how long I was watching them fuck, but i was brought back to reality when I realised my mother was receiving a creampie from my husband, my master.

My mother left the bed and made her way to me, I noticed in those few steps that my mother had both of her nipples pierced, a single silver ring in both nipples, just like me. Master liked to attach things to my nipples and lead me around, it always made me cum, so he did it often. Was my mother the same?

She arrived at me my head inches from her vagina, i looked up at her face, only to be told "Eat me, whore." It was during my meal that i saw it, the tattoo, my mother had a tattoo just above her vagina. It was my husband's initials in bold, black letters, just like the tattoo I had. The only difference between my tattoo and the one she had, was the number of lines placed below the letters, she had six while i only had two.

Each line of the tattoo signified one year of service to master; I got my tattoo on the anniversary of the first year. If i have two and my mother has six, does that mean my mother has belonged to my husband for six years, we have only known each other for a little over three years. If the tattoo is true, that meant my mother had been his whore for three years before we had even met.

It was then that i remembered how my husband and i had met. It was at a fundraiser my mother was a part of, i remembered it clearly, my mother introducing me to a man, the man that would later become my husband and my master. She was already his when she introduced us, does that mean it was all planned, arranged by the two of them. My whole marriage, his ownership of me, everything, was it all a lie.

I thought back over the years, at everything that had happened. Every date, every fuck, every quiet night alone at home we shared. I knew it wasn't a lie, i knew it wasn't some trap, he loved me, he had proven it time and time again. It didn't matter what my mother was to him, what he was to her, i was happy with what we had.

I was awoken from my thoughts once again when i felt my prize flood into my mouth and hands grasp my head, my mother was cumming, and my husband's cum deposited inside of her was reaching my throat. I had just made my mother come with my tongue, I was ordered to, ordered by her in fact.

My mother ordered me to eat my husband's cum out of her vagina, my mother has also been the property of my master for years longer than i have, does this mean she is above me in the submissive hierarchy that I loved so much?

Does this make my mother my mistress?

I thought about it before I remembered that I didn't so much a hesitate for a second when ordered by her.

It didn't matter if the order or the tattoo made her my mistress, I had already given her the position.

My husband was my master and my mother was my mistress. I thought about it, and about what the future of our relationships would look like, the idea had me almost thankful to the torment of the machine, with it i could cum again and again to the thought.

I was in utter bliss.