Rachael's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then, if our business is concluded Rodger, I'd best get out to the front. Unless there is something else?" Samantha let her question hang in the air between us.

"No Sam. That was all. I thought it prudent to keep the questions just between us. I am so glad you agreed."

I stood and gathered my coat, then followed Samantha out of her office and waited while she closed and locked its outer door then turned with her to follow her to the front of the store and out into the mall.

At the door leading out into the mall, I slipped back into my coat, took Samantha's hand and pressing it lightly, told her in a low voice that Rachael and I would see her tonight at 7:25. Giving her a short wink as I went out the door, I headed across the mall and out into the bitter cold wind... thankful that my truck was only a few feet away.

I got in and quickly shut the door, glancing down at my watch as I reached for my seat belt. Noting the time, I realized that I still had time to run that second errand. After checking behind me... I backed up then headed for the next stop before returning home. Picking up my cell, I dialed the number and headed for the mall exit and the highway.

The drive back to the house took a little longer due to the fact that the mall traffic had increased, and so had the traffic around and through town. As I approached the gates at the base of the drive, I pulled the remote from my pocket, and pressed the vibrate button as I drove into the garage.

I parked the truck, turned off the ignition, got out and then headed into the house... hoping that Rachael had gotten her assignments finished in the allotted time. I felt certain that she had. It was one of the many things she did that pleased me, and it was one of the reasons why I had decided to take her out for dinner tonight.

I walked into the laundry room and placed my hand atop the dryer noting it was still warm. Hanging up my coat, I took the bag out of its pocket, stepped out of my shoes and walked into the kitchen. Crossing to the sink, I picked up my coffee mug from earlier, rinsed it out and poured a cup from the freshly brewed pot. Taking a quick sip, I then headed for the living room and the warm fire I knew Rachael had kept going while I ran my errand.

Now, I was intent on finding Rachael and sitting down with her. I wanted to enjoy her, my coffee and the fire... and I wanted to relax until it was time for us to shower and dress for the evening. I found myself really hoping that Rachael hadn't showered yet. I was looking forward to enjoying her in our shower before going out.

Taking the remote out of my slacks pocket, I turned the dial up one notch then pressed the button. I knew this would be a more effective way in finding Rachael... wherever she might be... and I wouldn't have to call out. I could just follow her 'yelp' of surprise when the bullets went off again. It would tell her, without words, that I was near.

The answering squeal came from the direction of the living room... right where I was headed anyway. Rachael was seated on the sofa; and I smiled when I saw the corner of her towel peeking out from under her ass. The chit was pleasing Me more and more every day... reaffirming the fact that I had chosen wisely... in spite of the fact that she was naïve, untrained, and untutored, about so much.

"Hello Pet," I said in a low voice.

"You got all your assignments done I trust?" I raised a brow as a way of emphasis.

"Hello Sir," She responded.

"Yes I did. Everything is as You expect it to be. You wish to see for yourself?" She rose and quickly moved toward the staircase.

"No... wait, yes. Walk up ahead of me Pet and I will follow, just not too far behind. Then, when I have finished inspecting your assignments, we will head back into your room where I will pick out your clothes for this evening. I have a surprise for you. It is both a reward and a treat."

Draining the last of my coffee, I placed the mug on the table at the end of the sofa then followed Rachael upstairs.

The guest room and its attached bath was spotless, and dressed out impeccably... just as I knew it would be. Whatever Rachael may lack in the ways of the lifestyle, I have to admit that she seemed to instinctively know how to make any room feel cozy, warm, and most importantly... welcoming.

I crossed to the closet and found empty hangers... ready for the occupant to hang their clothes. She had even placed a sachet on the top shelf to remove the staleness of the air that so often occurs when a closet isn't used in a while.

Moving across the room to the dresser, I pulled out each drawer noting that they now had tissue paper linings and a sachet had been tucked into the corner of the top drawer as well.

"Very well done, Pet. Very well done. I like the small touches you've added in here. Thank you. And the colors you chose to use? Very muted, yet warm and inviting. Now, let's move on, shall we? I know the sheets for my bed couldn't have been out of the dryer long because it felt warm to the touch when I arrived home." I couldn't help smiling as I spoke.

Leading the way out of the guest room, I knew that Octavia would love what Rachael had done with the room... so different when compared to the cold and drab look and feel of her last visit. Turning toward my room... I wondered what surprises I would find there.

As soon as I stepped into My room, I noted that it had a definite masculine look and feel to it now. The furniture had been polished and everything had been replaced exactly as I liked it; but it was the bed that caught My eye as I stood in the doorway.

'There is something different about it. But, what?' I thought as I walked across the carpet; that perhaps this was not the one I had awakened in this morning. Or was it?

"What's different here, Pet? I know something is... I just can't put my finger on it." I know I sounded perplexed.

"Nothing is different Sir. Well, not with the furniture. It's the bed coverings and curtains that are different. I hope You don't mind, but I took the liberty of changing out the old stuff and finding something that had a more masculine feel to it. Then... I threw the old bed coverings away.

"Did I do wrong Sir?"

Rachael's nervousness was rising and I noticed that she bit her lower lip as she waited for Me to say... something... anything... to end this silence.

"No, Pet. It's fine... very nice in fact. I like the changes. I was just surprised that's all. You did very well, my dear. I like what you've done with both rooms. Now... let's head to your room and lay out your clothes for tonight. Then, we'll return downstairs for some training and play time until it's time to shower.

"And no, you still may not put anything on from the waist down... but while we're in your room, you will put on a light sweater. You have gooseflesh."

Speaking as I turned, I walked back across My room then we went down the hall to Rachael's room.

I went straight to her closet, opened the door, and turned on the light. Handing out a lightweight long sleeved sweater for her to put on, I then went back to perusing her clothes. I realized as I looked, that I hadn't told Rachael about the dinner plans. Now was as good a time as later.

"We're going out to dinner tonight Pet, and there is a two-fold reason behind it. It is partly as a reward because you have done so well with your training up to this point... but it is also as a treat meant to give you a break from all the cooking and to get us out of the house now that it's stopped snowing.

"I'm taking you to a new place that a friend of mine owns. But, I don't want you to act shocked by things you might see there." I halted to turn and face her so I could watch her face as I told her the rest... well almost all of it.

"The restaurant is lifestyle-friendly. It was created specifically with the lifestyle in mind; and is "members only." You will see much tonight that is new to you. Do not be surprised by it... do not be put off by it. Just remember what I have taught you and what you have learned so far; for tonight, it will be put to the test of being in public.

"The owner is a former Dom who is no longer active in the lifestyle. He will be watching you as will every other Dom/me in the place. And their subs will be watching you too... just not as obviously. The wait staff is comprised mainly of submissives. Some will be collared, and some won't. Those subs who aren't wearing collars, have been lent out for the evening to serve in a public gathering as a way of earning their collars."

I continued to speak as I went through the clothes hanging in Rachael's closet, mentally discarding everything my hand landed upon... until the next to the last item I pulled out had caught my eye. I withdrew the short black frock with its scoop neck and long sleeves, nodding My approval as I put it on the bed.

Then I went to Rachael's lingerie chest and pulled out her black lace panties and bra set, its matching garter belt and a pair of fishnet stockings with the small netting.

"All right, Pet. This is what you are expected to wear tonight along with your silver heels. You will also wear a few articles of jewelry, which will be chosen later. Shall we return downstairs now?"

I waited for Rachael to precede me out onto the landing and then we headed back to the living room.

I couldn't resist giving her bare ass a gentle swat as she passed me, and I kept my hand resting against the right cheek as we walked, side-by-side, down the stairs and re-entered the living room. I waited until she was seated on her towel again before I sat down next to her and pulled the bag from Mikala's out from under the end table.

Reaching in, I then pulled out several of the smaller bags. Settling back into the cushions behind me, I placed the first small bag in Rachael's lap, then sat back and rested my hand against her bare sex as I told her she could open it now if she wished... or she could wait until they were dressed and ready to leave for the evening.

Rachael instinctively opened her bare legs a little wider so I could touch her more intimately, if I wished, and I idly began running a finger up and down against the outer lips of her puss with just the lightest of touches.

To her credit, Rachael tried not to squirm as she thanked me before she opened the bag, reached in then drew out a long, thin, chain that sparkled.

"What is this, Sir?" She asked, completely baffled. She hadn't remembered seeing it amidst all the items I had bought the night we had stopped at Mikala's.

"It's a leash, Pet. This one is for fancy dress occasions when We go out in public, or when We have people over for gatherings. Although it is thin, I want you to get used to wearing it. Lift your hair, please."

Reaching out, I took the chain from the middle of Rachael's palm, opened the clasp and clicked it onto the "D" ring of her kitty collar.

"Stand up please Pet. I want to see how long it is on you. The leather handle should rest next to or near your knee."

Rachael stood up and watched as the thin leash began to extend and uncoil from the center of my palm. When she was standing in front of me, I let the leather loop handle go and was very pleased when it hung right next to her knee... right where it was supposed to be. Smiling, I then told Rachael she could sit back down.

When she was once more seated on her towel and my hand was resting against her bare sex, I gave her the second small bag.

"More Sir? Goodness!"

Rachael watched my eyes as she opened the bag and then reached inside. She pulled out a long thin box and raised her eyes until they met Mine.

"Go on, open it Pet. It won't bite, I promise." I couldn't suppress the chuckle at her expression.

Rachael opened the long thin box and inside was a black kitty collar with just a few clear stones ringed in silver-colored metal and there were three "D" rings spaced evenly between the metal-rimmed stones. When she looked up at Me again, there was concern and confusion in her eyes. And even though she tried to hide it... there was a trace of hurt and sadness in her voice.

"Sir? Have I done something wrong? Have I displeased You in some way? I thought You said I was doing well and that You were pleased. Why is this one black?"

The words just poured out and the eyes that looked at me were brimming with unshed tears.

"Oh Pet! You have done nothing wrong... nor have you displeased me. I have not made the reason for the gift clear. Dry your eyes, please. This is to be worn when We go out tonight as a way to compliment your clothes. I didn't think the rose-colored collar was the ideal one to wear with fancy clothes, that's all.

"Now that I know the leash is the right length, come to me and I will take it off the collar you're wearing then I'll clip it to this one later." I spoke with a soft tone in order to reassure Rachael that her new black collar was the "jewelry accent piece" I had been speaking of.

I watched as Rachael rose to her knees, which she had tucked up under her, and moved across the cushions to my side. I also noted that her breasts were level with my mouth as I reached up and unclipped the leash then moved my hand and dropped the thin chain on top of the end table next to Me.

"Stay where you are Pet, please." His words stopped her from moving back to sit down as I ran my hands up the outside of her thighs. Continuing upward, I moved under her thin sweater to mold her breasts. I began to knead them and felt the nipples begin to harden and press into My palms.

"Take your top off Pet and display your breasts to Me."

My thumbs and forefingers started teasing her nipples as she reached down and pulled the top up and over her head... exposing her breasts as I sat seated in front of her.

While her skin felt hot where My hands touched... she could feel her breasts swell as I continued playing with her nipples. First I pulled them out and then I pinched them. Then, I twisted them hard... and felt them become harder.

After removing my fingers, I leaned forward and bit one... hard. I heard Rachael pull a deep breath of air into her lungs. I noted it when her head fell back as she surrendered to the enjoyment of My touch.

Slowly I pulled My mouth from her nipple as I pulled the nipple clamps from the pocket of my slacks. Quickly, while she was still lost in her space, I attached the clamps to her rock-hard nipples.

I brought my right hand up from her left hip and gave a sudden jerk to the chain that hung between her breasts. It had the reaction I knew it would. Rachael's head snapped forward and the unfamiliar pain began to register on her brain. I noted her wince as I pulled the chain again.

"You will get used to these My Pet... and the pain will soon become pleasurable and you will welcome it. I will put these on after our shower and you will wear them under your bra tonight. Or perhaps I will let you forego the bra as you get used to the clamps. Now, let Me remove these. We need to head up to shower and get ready to leave. Dinner reservations are for 7:30."

I unclipped the clamps and dropped them next to the black collar and leash as I stood up. As Rachael got up, she reached for her towel and took it up with her so she could put it in her hamper. Stopping to re-hang the sweater that Sir had handed her to put on when He picked out her clothes for tonight, she grabbed her robe then scurried down the hall to join Him in their shower.

We leisurely washed each other, as we usually did, then had to hurry to dry off and dress if we were to make the reservation on time. Rachael took great care with her appearance this time... spending a little more time than usual as she made sure that she didn't forget anything and that everything was perfect.

She ran the brush through her long hair as she dried it... opting to leave it long and loose so it would dry in the soft swirls that framed her face. She added just the barest of make up and gloss... but paid special attention to her eyes.

Once she stepped into her dress, minus the bra as I said, she headed toward the door to go down the hall to My room to ask for assistance in zipping her dress.

She had taken two steps out onto the landing when she heard me call up from the living room. Rachael crossed the landing and headed down the stairs to meet me as I waited for her by the bottom stair. Seeing that the back of her dress wasn't zipped, I had her let go of it so it would fall away from her chest. I pushed it down further to expose her nipples.

I quickly pinched first one nipple and then the other until they stood erect. Swiftly I put the clamps in place... tugged on the chain twice... then lifted her dress back into place, turned her around and zipped up the back of her dress. I then had her move her hair aside and reached down to pick up the black collar and leash.

Once the black one was in place and buckled, I undid her rose-colored one and dropped it on the table.

Noting the time, I ushered her ahead of him as We crossed the living room. Almost as soon as We had stepped out onto the brick stairs... Bradford was waiting with the back door of the limo open.

Once they were both inside and the door was closed, I handed Rachael a napkin from the bar motioning for her to flip the hem of her dress up before she sat.

As the car took off down the drive, I once again rested My hand against Rachael's panty-covered sex. I could feel the heat from her sex beneath the material so I slid two fingers beneath the crotch of her panties and moved the front panel aside. Her heat surrounded my fingers as I began to idly stroke up and down along her labia. Occasionally I slid a finger dip into her wet slit.

I had decided that a little edge play would be in order until We got to the restaurant and met up with Octavia. I felt Rachael open her legs wider to allow me more access but I didn't press for depth. My fingers continued to slide up along her labia until I felt her hard nub beneath them.

"Masturbate your clit with the fingers of your right hand while I run My fingers up and down your slit, girl. I want the scent of your sex on me when We step out. When we step inside the foyer, We will be met by the owner. Keep in mind that He is a former Dom and is entitled to the same respect you give Me.

"You will place your right hand in His and greet him as "Sir." Do not be shocked or surprised by what He might or will do next. Am I clear?"

Rachael nodded just as the car stopped in front of the restaurant and she followed Me out of the car and inside.

As Rachael stepped out of the car, I caught the free-swinging leather loop of the leash, wrapping My fingers around it so that I was holding it when We entered the foyer.

Peter Nicholas looked up as the door opened to watch the couple walk in. As soon as he recognized Rodger, he came forward from the Matre'd podium with his hand extended and a broad smile lit his face. As he approached the couple, his blue eyes took in the small woman on Rodger Black's left as she walked beside the man who held her leash.

"Rodger! You old dog! So glad you could come."

He shook hands with the man who was his equal in height, then slowly slid his eyes to Rodger's left.

"And who... is this divine creature you have in tow?" Rachael stood straight and lifted her eyes to meet the gaze of the man speaking.

"Peter, this is Rachael, my new girl. Rachael? This is Peter Nicholas."

I spoke clearly and waited as Rachael extended her right hand and placed it in Pete's. I was not disappointed when Pete raised his eyes in silent question and Rachael did not see My answering nod.

Pete brought Rachael's right hand up to his lips and kissed the fingertips she had placed against his palm. He caught the slight scent of musk on her fingers and extended the tip of his tongue under her middle finger as he closed his full lips around the tip and sucked on it then slowly pulled his mouth away and stood straight again.