Rachael's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A very sweet morsel you have there, Rodger. If she weren't collared, and I were still in the life... I'd snatch her up in a snap." He snapped his fingers and grinned at Rodger as his words, full of meaning and innuendo sank in.

"Come, follow me to your table. We'll catch up over dessert and coffee. Make sure you save room for our Tiramisu. It's excellent, if I do say so. I've put you in a booth, sixth out from the kitchen. This way your food will be hotter when it arrives... but you won't be interrupted by the kitchen noises."

Peter extended his hand to me, palm up, and raised an eyebrow in his second silent question of the evening.

Reluctantly I placed the loop of the leash across Pete's open palm and spoke low.

"Only as far as the table, old boy; only as far as the table. She is mine."

My smile belied the undertone of my words to the man in front of me. Peter, for all his bluster, did not mistake their meaning.

Pete led the way, Rachael following behind him, to the table and as we approached it Rachael noted it was set for three. She was probably wondering why I hadn't told her there would be a third party at our dinner... but she also knew that she would be told only if I felt that she needed to know.

Pete handed the leather loop back to me then bent slightly as he swung the table out to let Rachael slide in. As she moved to slip into her place, Pete quickly picked up the spare napkin from the table top, snapped it open, and then placed it onto the leather seat motioning to Rachael that she could continue to slide in.

"Now you may sit down, girl." Pete waited for me to step in and position myself close to Rachael. Once I was seated, I placed my left hand high on her right thigh, before Pete slid the table back into place.

"Enjoy your meal and your evening. I'll stop by periodically to check on you. Your waitperson tonight is an uncollared submissive who is, almost, painfully shy. Her name is Virginia and it is my opinion that the girl either doesn't know, or won't admit, she's submissive.

"Well, I must get back up front so I can greet the new arrivals. Rodger? Thank you for the privilege of walking Your girl to your table, and allowing me to seat her. She is quite the charmer and has learned her place quite well. Was she established in the life long before you found her?"

"You're welcome Pete. Yes, she is quite the charmer and has indeed learned her place, and her lessons quite well. And no, she was not established in the life... at all... before she came to me. She started out working for me... now; she lives with me and so far, has taken to the life quite well.

"I see your major domo motioning for you, old boy. You'd best be off to the foyer to meet and greet your new arrivals. We'll wait for you to join us before we order dessert and coffee. Oh, before I forget... I am expecting Domme Octavia to join us soon. Would you please escort her to our table when she arrives?"

Pete nodded and shook My hand again before he turned and headed off to the foyer of his new establishment.

"Well, Pet... you just made a conquest with Pete. In all the years I've known him, I've never known him to ask for the leash of another's submissive. And I know he liked your taste as well... as do I.

"Would you care for wine before or with dinner? And what about appetizers?"

We looked over the menus and Rachael answered my questions in a low voice. As I sat next to Rachael, I started to move my hand until it came to rest against her sex then stopped. I realized that she still had her panties on, and I wanted to feel bare skin beneath My fingers. Turning to her, I spoke firmly but softly.

"I have a small assignment for you that I want completed before Domme Octavia gets here. I want you to go to the restroom, remove your panties then come back to the table and give them to me. Now go... and be quick."

Rachael slid out of the booth and made her way back to the foyer and the restrooms. She stepped into a stall and locked the door. When she was done, she stepped out of her panties, then washed up and went back to join Rodger.

When she got to the booth I watched her slide back in and sit down on the napkin. I knew she was being observed so I held out My hand and waited for her to place the panties in My palm. I could tell she was embarrassed as she placed them in the hand I held out before her and that embarrassment was confirmed as color covered her face when she saw Me place them on the table, with the crotch exposed, just to the right of my cup and saucer.

I then moved my left hand up along her right thigh until I could feel the warmth of her body then moved my fingers lower along her inner thigh, gently tapping against it. This was My signal for her to open her legs further. I then rested my fingertips against her clit and to judge her reaction, I pressed hard against it.

I could tell she was struggling not to make any obvious movements as she felt that familiar excitement start to build whenever My fingers touched her.

The sound of a soft voice made us raise our heads from the menus as I spoke to the waitperson.

"May I take your drink and appetizer order, Sir?"

The girl's eyes met Mine only briefly before she quickly looked down at her pad... pen in hand... and waited for Me to speak. She tried not to stare at the black lace panties on the table... but she hadn't been told to expect the unexpected as part of her work environment.

"Yes, child. Please bring three glasses of Riesling, the stuffed mushroom caps, an order of Rumaki, and an order of fried zucchini with ranch dressing. That will do for starters."

"Thank you, Sir. I will return with your wine." She looked Me in the eyes again then swiftly departed from the table to place the order in the kitchen and to bring the glasses of wine.

The girl had just disappeared into the kitchen when Pete came back to the table, followed by a statuesque woman in black silk. I quickly stood up as Pete slid the table out and waited as Octavia greeted Me and then sat to Rachael's left. Rachael recognized the woman immediately as the one from Fredrick's.

I sat back down and placed my hand back against Rachael's bare sex before I spoke to Octavia... mindless of Rachael's reaction to the person who joined us at table.

"Punctual as always Samantha... and perfectly timed. I've only just ordered wine and appetizers and they should be here directly. I held off ordering the main meal until you were here. So, how was your day?"

I moved my fingers down just a little and pressed hard against Rachael's clit again as Octavia began to talk about her day.

The wine and appetizers arrived shortly after Octavia's arrival and the shy girl waited while we made our selections. Once she had written them down, she went back to the kitchen to place the order and to get another order of Rumaki and stuffed mushroom caps. Then she went to the wine chiller and got another bottle of Riesling and brought it, and a corkscrew to Me.

The evening passed quickly but enjoyably. The wine was superb; the appetizers were just right without being too filling. I ordered Swordfish and Steak with a medley of winter vegetables and a baked potato. Octavia ordered Halibut as well as the vegetables and baked potato. Rachael had grilled chicken also with vegetables and a side salad.

Pete came by the table a few times to inquire how everything was and as the evening wore on, the patrons dwindled and now he was able to bring a chair and sat down at the end of the table in the near-empty dining room. He snapped his fingers and the shy girl who had been our server came over quickly.

He told her to go bring the four slices of Tiramisu that he'd put in the cooler and coffee for four. She all but ran off to do as Pete had asked and came back with the dessert and coffee in a flash.

I glanced at my watch and noted that it was almost 10:00. I drained the last of the coffee then picked up Rachael's panties from the table and put them in the pocket of My coat. Pete caught the small signal, and as he stood up he slid the table back so the ladies could exit with ease.

When I reached into the inside of my jacket where I kept my wallet, Pete shook his head and said that anytime We came to his establishment for dinner... it was to be on the house. He walked behind us, waving us off from the front door then he stepped back inside the foyer, closing and locking the door behind him.

As Pete pocketed the key, he let his eyes rove the now empty restaurant... searching for... looking for... her. He saw her movement from the corner of his eye and smiled to himself. He realized he had spent the evening watching the quiet and shy submissive that had been the waitperson assigned to Rodger's table.

Dimming the house lights, he then moved with purposeful strides, in Virginia's direction. Little did she know that because of how well she had done and how pleased Pete was... not only had he made the decision to re-enter the lifestyle, he had also decided to take the unclaimed submissive as his own.

He came up behind Virginia and reached out to pull her tightly against his chest. He quickly gave a half-turn then pressed her face down against a bare tabletop.

The shy girl struggled against the tight grasp and the hand over her mouth tightened as the thumb and forefinger pinched her nostrils closed, cutting off her air. She had no idea who was behind her until she heard the cultured tone of the owner's voice in her ear and only then did she begin to relax a little.

"Virginia? Stop struggling!" Pete released the hold he had on her nose and mouth as his other hand still held her firmly against the tabletop.

"I noticed that you don't wear a collar. Do you not have an owner?" Pete bent low over the prone figure beneath him as he hissed the question in her ear.

"No Sir, I don't have an owner; therefore, I do not wear a collar Sir. Wh-wh-why?" She was scared and she was shaking as her voice betrayed her nervousness. She had no idea what could or would happen or what this man was capable of doing.

Pete pressed his body against the captive body beneath him, making sure that she felt his hardness press between the cheeks of her ass. He felt them clench together tightly as he moved his left hand up until he could entwine his fingers into her hair and pull her head back.

"Because at the end of your work shift, when you leave here tonight, you will have an owner. You will have that someone you long for who will make decisions for you. And before you start your shift tomorrow night, you are to come to Me and accept Me and what I offer you. I want you to be wearing My collar... and My mark when you clock in.

"Now slave spread your legs." Virginia immediately complied with Peter's demand and He felt her thighs widen.

"Wider, girl. I want total access to you." He spoke close against her ear.

Pete pushed his right leg between hers forcing her to open them wider. He moved his right hand down to unzip his pants and then up to unbuckle his belt. Pulling the belt free from the loops, he placed it on the table where Virginia could see it. He pulled the girl up by her hair, mindless of her squeal of pain.

"Reach your right hand up between us and slide the clasp of my pants free and let them fall to my knees. Then, I want you to begin to stroke my cock. You will feel it thicken as you stroke. Are you a virgin or have you had a cock in you before? Tell me quickly girl."

"No Sir. I am not a virgin; and yes, I have had a cock in me before," she replied as she reached between them to do as Pete had told her. Virginia was surprised to hear that her voice no longer shook, and was soft yet clear when she answered Pete's questions.

"Good. I don't mind or object to taking virgins, I just don't want tonight to be one of those times." Pete began to feel his cock thicken and grow larger and longer as Virginia began to stroke it. Soon he covered her hand with his as he guided the head of his hard cock up and down the wet slit of the girl beneath him until he heard the sound he was waiting for.

With no further words, Pete shoved his erect penis between her labia. In one stroke he was buried balls-deep in Virginia's sopping vagina.

He pushed her face and upper body down against the tabletop again and fucked her... hard and deep... until he came... groaning loudly as he filled her... and claimed her as His. When Pete had emptied every drop of hot cum into the vagina of his submissive, he pulled out of her, told her to stand, turn then kneel in front of Him.

"Do not let a puddle form beneath you as you clean me. Is that understood?" He told her firmly.

"If you do, you will feel the leather of my belt against your bare ass and against the lips of your pussy. Then, I will fuck you until I fill you again." A groan rumbled low in his chest at the thought of pushing his hard cock into her hot, wet, vagina.

As Virginia nodded, Pete grabbed her by her hair again and told her to open her mouth. She was to clean their joint mixture from his softening cock. He groaned again at the soft touch of her tongue as she began to clean his cock. He sighed with pleasure and knew he would be leaving the restaurant far later than usual tonight.

Across town, the limo entered between the gates and Olivia's Mercedes followed close behind. It had been months since she had been at My home and she still remembered the less than warm welcome she had received from Becca. She had never been able to figure out what it was about that girl that she didn't like... but for those who had known Becca, when compared to his new girl Rachael... there was no comparison. The girls were as different as night and day.

Octavia Samantha recalled how silent Rachael had been at dinner, yet her eyes never stopped moving. She had willingly stayed accessible to Rodger and her manners were divine, even though her panties were on top of the table, in plain view of one and all.

Becca, she continued to remember, had been furious when Rodger had displayed her panties the night they all had gone to dinner, which had not been at a lifestyle-friendly restaurant. Becca had remained sullen and sour for the evening, making playtime less than enjoyable when they got back to the house.

She pulled her car into the garage next to the limo, put it into park and shut off the ignition. She swung the door open and got ready to step out when Bradford held out his hand to assist her.

"Madam. Allow me?" His soft voice reached her ears as she turned to step out.

Samantha smiled at him as he helped her stand before he bent to open the passenger's door and grab her case off the back seat, and let the door close with a soft click. Offering the tall Titian-haired woman his arm, he walked her across the garage and to the door that led into the house. Putting her case down next to her, Bradford tipped his hat and bid her a softly spoken good night then turned on his heel and moved toward the door that led to his quarters above the garage.

Sam picked up her case and walked into the laundry room that was now off the kitchen. She remembered it as being in the garage on her last visit and noted the other subtle changes as she followed Rachael into the kitchen and then into the living room where a cozy fire cast a welcoming glow across the carpet.

"Would you like to follow me upstairs, Ma'am?" Octavia Samantha turned her head in Rachael's direction, nodding as she turned and followed the girl up the stairs and then down the landing to the guest room.

Rachael opened the door and flipped the light switch. The bedside lamps flooded the room in soft light as the tall woman walked into the room, heading for the closet so she could hang up her coat and take off her shoes. When she opened the closet door, the light scent of Lavender filled her nostrils and she reached for a padded hanger as she shrugged out of her coat.

"Are you responsible for the colors and warmth Rachael? If so... it is definitely a welcome change from my last visit. I love the light pink and gray you chose to use in here and then carried through into the bathroom. And the sachet in the closet is a very nice touch. Rodger must consider himself very, very lucky to have you." She almost purred as she spoke to the girl who was coming out of the bathroom.

"I do Octavia. I consider myself very lucky indeed. Rachael is quite the treasure, to be sure."

I had been lounging against the doorframe to gauge Samantha's reaction to the room now versus the cold reception of the last time she was here. I crossed the carpet and came up behind Rachael, wrapping My arms around her and pulling her back against Me.

Rachael was unable to stop the wince that crossed her face as My arms came in contact with her breasts. But it wasn't lost on Samantha. Her sharp eyes saw the girl try to cover her breasts before the arms touched her breasts.

"Tender breasts Rachael, or sensitive or sore nipples? Which is it? Or, is it both?" The tall woman looked straight at Me as she asked the girl with them her question.

I uncrossed My arms and told Rachael to stand tall with her arms at her sides. I then unzipped her dress and let it fall to her waist, exposing her bare breasts, and the nipple clamps, to the woman who stood with us.

Rachael stood still as I then moved to stand in front of her and first removed the clamp from one nipple and then the other and put the clamps in my pants pocket.

"I almost forgot about the clamps. She's been wearing them since we left the house for dinner. They are very tender to the touch as you just saw." I looked into Rachael's eyes as I continued speaking.

"They will hurt when the blood begins to flow into them Rachael... but I want you to bear it as best as you can. Go to your bathroom and wet a soft cloth in cold water then press it against your nipples. Then, I want you to get out of your clothes. If the dress is unsoiled and unstained, go ahead and hang it back up in your closet.

"If it is not clean, put it in the hamper that is for your dry cleaning and we'll take care of dropping it off on Monday. When you can stand to have something against your nipples again, put on a Teddy and its matching Brushing Robe then join us in the living room, please." He spoke softly but the tone was unmistakable.

"Yes Sir. Excuse me, Ma'am." Rachael exited the guest room and headed for hers.

She tried to walk in such a way so her breasts wouldn't move. Even the soft Jersey material of her dress was agony as it rubbed against her now throbbing nipples and she almost cried out as they began to tingle as the blood began to fill them and the numbness began to wear off.

She reached her room and closed the door, then quickly stepped out of the black dress giving it the once over as she walked to her closet. The dress was in good condition, so she pulled out the padded hanger and re-hung it. She then turned and went quickly into her bathroom and turned on the cold water as she grabbed a soft cotton cloth and ran it under the water.

She rung out the excess water and then placed the cold cloth against her red and sore nipples. She drew a deep breath as the cloth touched the nipples and she bit down on her lower lip as she felt a scream rise in her throat. While holding the cloth in place, she was able to walk back into her room and take out a Teddy and matching Brushing Robe.

Leaving on the thigh-high stockings, Rachael took off the black lace garter belt then put it away in her lingerie chest. She was soon able to pull on the Teddy and slip into the matching Robe. She then attached the thigh-highs to the garters of the Teddy. Running her brush through her hair again, she then grabbed a soft cloth headband to keep her hair out of her face and walked out of her room and back down to the living room as told... all the while wondering why this woman from the shoppe in the mall was here.