Rachel's Prince Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd was now so involved in his pleasure that he had to sit down. Rachel was so good when it came to giving a blow job and could already fit half of it in her mouth. She was good not because she felt she had to do it, but because she wanted to and the desire, which for Todd, made the fellatio superior to anything Todd had ever experienced before. The more Rachel tried to get in her mouth, the more Todd moaned. Suddenly he screamed "I"M CUMMING! AGH!"

Rachel wasn't expecting this explosion of cum and only managed to swallow a little bit of it and coughed spitting out the rest. Surprised that she liked the taste, she decided then to try and perfect deepthroating.

"I'm so sorry Rachel, I don't think I've ever cum as much! It was so great... Come on, I'll help you clean up."

Luckily she still had her shirt off so the cum was easily removed off her breasts. He helped her get dressed and cleaned off the futon. He asked her if she wanted to lay in his bed to cuddle and they did for an hour before either of them spoke.

"Are you sure you don't need a release? I love you so much, all you need to do is ask" Todd said.

"No, I'm just happy to be in your arms." After a short nap, Rachel knew she had to go back to the dorm to study for a test she had the next day. After he drove her home, he told her he loved her and kissed her before she went inside.

"ANNA!!! Guess what! I did it, I told him I loved him and he loves me back and then I kinda... gave him head... I thought it was going to be super gross, but I actually liked it."

"Really? That's so great, I knew it!!"

"He wanted to go down on me too, but I'm kinda embarrassed about him seeing how hairy I am down there."

"Well we're going to the waxers tomorrow, and trust me you'll think me later when ya'll finally do the deed. Most guys like a girl who's hairless."

"I think we'll make love soon, in my mind I've always pictured waiting until I found the right person" Rachel continued "and I know that I have, he's the one."

*********************

The next day, Anna took Rachel to the salon where Rachel had her hair cut, her nails done, and then very painfully had her first waxing. Though it had hurt like hell, she had to admit that she felt more comfortable with both of her new hairdo's. That night was the first time in weeks that she had not seen Todd due to a fraternity meeting. Rachel missed him a lot, but still managed to have fun by imagining what her first time would be like. She would wear her leopard print bra and matching boy short underwear. She would spray her favorite perfume everywhere to excite his senses. Rachel knew that he would make it the best night of her life.

After Todd finished with the frat, he called Rachel to tell her he missed her.

"I miss you too, I have a surprise for you, I think you're going to like it!"

"Really," Todd asked "can I see it tonight?"

"Nope, you're going to have to wait" she teased. After making plans for a romantic dinner on Saturday night, they hung up the phone.

When Saturday came, Rachel was excitedly pacing her dorm room.

"Whoa, babe, calm down! What are you wearing?" Anna asked.

"Oh just my favorite jeans and a top, why what's wrong with it?"

"Well," said Anna "I think I have a better idea, it'll make Todd excited even before he takes off your clothes." Eagerly Rachel agreed to wear her roommates favorite blue dress. Since Rachel had larger breasts then Anna, the dress fit very snugly over her boobs. One wrong move and she would show the whole world her prized possessions. But she had to admit she looked hot and knew that Todd would be speechless. The short hem would give her ample excuses to tease him, when the bottom would ride up just a little too much. After Todd called to tell her he was waiting downstairs, Rachel hugged Anna and thanked her for all her advice.

*********************

"Damn, you look amazing" Todd declared when Rachel met him at his car.

"Thanks, I look even better with it all off" Rachel taunted making Todd hard at the thought. Todd surprised Rachel when they arrived at the top restaurant in Houston. What surprised her the most was that it was inside a hotel, this confirmed every feeling Rachel had that tonight would be the night. After stopping by the check-in desk to "ask a question" the couple had a romantic dinner. Every once in a while Rachel would open her legs which allowed Todd to look at her pussy under the short table cloth. He wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not, but it turned him on. Todd looked into her eyes and asked "Rachel I have a room reserved upstairs in the honeymoon suite, if you're comfortable and ready for that step we can go, if you're not I'll wait for you."

Without saying a word, Rachel grabbed his hand, got up from the table and proceeded to the elevator. Once inside and alone for the first time in hours, she pushed him against the back the elevator and kissed him aggressively. She took her hands and grabbed his ass with a passion that even she didn't know she possessed.

The door opened and they found their room without breaking their kiss. Once inside Todd took control, pushing her dress up looking briefly at the panties it had taken Rachel an hour to pick out and pulling them aside. He took his hand and felt her smooth pussy in his palm, he grunted "you shaved for me."

"Yes, I wanted to make you happy. You like my panties? My bra matches."

To figure out if this were true or not, Todd took his hand from Rachel's dripping pussy and reached behind her unzipping her dress, and helped her step out of it. He was pleased to find her bra did indeed match her panties and the idea that she had taken the time to pick it out and get rid of her pubic hair turned him on even more. She removed her bra, without breaking eye contact with him and threw it on the floor.

"I think one of us has too much clothes on," Rachel observed and begin unbuttoning his shirt, which he then helped her with. Rachel then helped him step out of his pants and then Todd lowered his boxer shorts. He laid Rachel on the huge white bed, that he had arranged for rose petals to be sprinkled on, and slid her panties off. Then, he began kissing up her leg until he got into the crevice of her leg and her wet pussy. She began to object, but stopped once he began licking her clit. Pleasure started building inside her and she was surprised when he stuck a finger inside her.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Not sure if this was a routine part of lovemaking or not.

"I'm fingering you, it'll help later when we make love because you'll already be a little stretched out." he replied, delighted by her innocence.

Rachel trusted Todd and the pleasure he was bringing her soon outweighed any doubts she may have had. Climax was building inside her and she could feel three fingers in her very tight pussy, he then took his tongue and sucked on her clit, causing her to explode.

"OH MY GOD! AGH!" she screamed.

He continued sucking until she stopped moaning and began breathing harder. He asked her if she would like to taste herself, unsure, she nodded yes and he brought his finger up to her lips, rubbing her juices around her lips before inserting his finger into her mouth. She was surprised that she enjoyed the taste and licked her lips rapidly, making Todd laugh.

"You're ready now physically, what about emotionally. Are you sure that you're ready?"

If Rachel had any doubts they were then gone, for she knew he truly cared about her. "No, I'm ready!"

As Todd leaned over to grab a condom out of his pocket, Rachel shook her head no. He looked at her for a minute before she explained, "I'm on the pill. I have been since I was 15 for cramps. I want to feel all of you inside me tonight. I love you."

Todd kissed her passionately, and took his hand to guide his dick into her pussy. He took the head and rubbed it in the wetness before placing it on the entrance of the hole. Todd looked at her and slowly thrusted forward, meeting her virgin resistance in the first few inches. It hurt him to see her cringe, but he knew he must save her as much pain as possible, so after he pulled out he thrust inside her pussy in one move, and didn't move again because of her screams. "OUCH!" "I'm so sorry it has to be painful this time for you, but I'll give you time to adjust, tell me when you're ready" he could barely get the words out due to the pleasure he was feeling in her tight pussy. After one of the longest moments in his life, he knew she was ready to continue because she begin moving her hips back and forth. Todd met her thrusts with his and the screams of agony were now replaced with moans of lust. They were lovers now, and though this wasn't Todd's first time he valued the gift he had been given. He vowed immediately to make her cum.

"Ok, I'm going to pull out and lay on my back and I want you to ride me." Todd suggested.

Rachel felt empty as he removed his dick, and before she could react she was sitting on top of his chest. She noticed the tiny amount of blood that was on his dick, but figured they could help clean one another later. She took the lead and pulled up on her knees and put the tip of his dick inside her awaiting pussy. She began bouncing up and down, until she found a rhythm, he loved this position because he could now watch her beautiful breasts bounce up and down. He reached out and cupped one, amazed at how they had to be the most perfect breasts he had ever seen. Her nipples were bright pink and the size of a cherry, and looked good enough to eat. He began to realize how close to orgasm he was and so now he tried to bring her over the edge of passion with him. He reached forward and begin massaging her clit, making her moan. He pinched it, and this made her jump with pleasure.

"I'm about to cum and I want you to cum with me. Just think about the pleasure you're feeling, let it overtake you." They continued fucking for around thirty seconds before Todd began to scream, "Agh! IM CUMMING." The sound of Todd screaming did it for Rachel and she was soon screaming with him "YES! I"M CUMMING! OH TODD!"

After her orgasm faded, she leaned forward and laid her head on Todd's shoulder, his dick still in her pussy. They panted, recovering from the ecstacy they both had just experienced. Todd spoke first "I love you Rachel."

"I love you too!" She now slid off his body and laid next to him on the bed. He wrapped his arm around her and they soon fell into a deep sleep.

*********************

He woke up a few hours later with the feeling of someone touching his dick. He looked down to see Rachel with her hand wrapped around his manhood.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind, I just wanted to touch him again."

"No, I don't think any man would object to being woken up this way." Rachel then suggested they take a shower to wipe off the cum from their lovemaking. He agreed and carried her from the bed to the shower. They turned on the water and both stepped in helping each other get clean.

"Can I clean him?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, but be careful not to get soap in the hole," soon Todd became rock hard and asked if she was ready for another round.

"Actually, I'm pretty sore, but I want to give you thanks for giving me so much pleasure." Without allowing Todd to answer, Rachel took his wet, clean cock and began licking the tip of it. She then lowered her mouth to it and after warming up, she attempted to fit all 6 and 1/2 inches inside her mouth, making her gag. Rachel was determined not to give up, and kept moving her mouth up and down his shaft trying to take his whole member in her mouth. After ten minutes she finally succeeded, though it was only for a few seconds. She felt accomplished, now that she had reached her goal.

"I did it!" she told herself as she continued to stroke him up and down. As she went back to deepthroating him, Todd knew he was about to blow. This time he gave ample warning to Rachel so when he came she was prepared, and swallowed all of his cum. Proud of herself she stood up and gave him a kiss. Todd knew he had found his soulmate and after recovering from his orgasm he carried her out of the shower, they were both dripping wet, and laid her on the bed. He found his pants and pulled out a small jewelry box.

"Rachel, I know that we've only been seeing each other for a couple weeks now, but I know we were meant to be together, will you marry me and make me the happiest man on earth?"

With tears in her eyes, she answered happily "Yes, but we're going to have to come up with something more PG to tell our friends and family about when you asked me. Ha!" They both laughed and after he put the ring on her finger, they embraced in a passionate kiss.

And as the story in many a fairytale goes... they both lived happily ever after. Rachel as an archaeologist, traveling the world with her husband Todd, a pediatrician, who would follow his wife to the ends of the earth.

----southernbelle88:)

12