All Comments on 'Rag Dolls and Wolfmen'

by MistressRedRum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow! That was a good story...she's not a china doll. Haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazon

As always, I am a great fan of your writing. I'm going to have to look more of yours up now though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
(Nikki)

I liked this story a lot! I love the way you write. I would definitely read more about the wolf man!

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
wrong category

At the risk of sounding like one of these self-righteous priggs, I'm going to say, wrong category. It was a first rate, non-human, story, just wasn't horror. There was no gotcha, no fear; except for a momentary concern for her own safety as she walked by herself, on the most dangerous night of the year. The reader should feel like he's hanging on the edge of a cliff, does the reader get pulled back to safety, or does he get shoved off, along with the victim? But it was a first rate story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
much fun!

One of the best 1st person stories I've seen in a while.

Very well written and edited!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I think there could be more of a story between these two...a great way for them to meet. Maybe he'll come back for her again.

envyanimeenvyanimeover 13 years ago
books for the future??

I love the wolf-man bit.. really creative, easy to read..and above all else fun!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous