Rainbows and the Leprechaun Tour

Story Info
Touring with the band leads to group magic.
3.5k words
3.95
13.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not all fantasy adventures involve magic and dragons, some just involve sex and rock & roll. What happened to me in my first band tour felt like magic, but was just pure rock & roll—and sex of course.

I live in a two-story apartment complex designed like a cheap motel, complete with thin walls and shady carpeting. I live on the second story above the laundry room, so I have one less neighbor to worry about loud noises. During the day, when everyone is out, I plug in my electric guitar and jam to my favorite tunes or practice my open mic night set. At open mic nights I play simple punk covers to rock & roll songs, singing my heart out, if my nerves don't get to my voice first. On a good night I get a few free drinks, and on a great night people sing along before buying me drinks. I am really a bassist, but I am in the nomad portion of my life and it is hard to stay in a band when you never know where you are going to be next.

After a rainy morning in early April, I opened my windows to let the sun in, and to let my music out. I decided to play along to some Stax songs, the Motown rivals, when I noticed that the drums were rocking more than usual. I kept playing, but when the song ended, the drums did not. The beat changed, and so I started improvising a similar bassline. Our anonymous jam session lasted for an hour before the music died down, and the rain started up again. The next week we had a similar jam session, and the week after that, until finally I dropped early from the song to figure out whom my practice partner was.

After pounding several times on the door diagonally down from mine, the door revealed a guy in his mid-twenties with red-orange hair and plugs in his ears. I had only met him a couple times before when forwarding mail from the previous tenant and had given him a private nickname of "leprechaun" for his black and green garb, and affinity to Celtic rock. He started our terse introduction "Hey."

I tried to coax more out of the conversation, "Hey, nice playing."

"Thanks, you're pretty good yourself, you in a band?"

"Nope, you?"

"Yeah, sure. We just lost our bassist, want to join?"

"Sure," I couldn't believe it, all I had to do to get into a band was turn my amp up a little louder. "What style of music?"

"Punk and Dropkick Molly stuff." I could almost guess the answer before it left his lips.

"Cool, contact me when you practice." And that was it.

The band was called the Fuck Yer Pot o' Gold and besides Leprechaun there was a scrawny lead guitar/vocalist with a black mohawk called Bud. They were already pretty established in the local music scene and after a few gigs at the local bars had set-up a tour to a nearby big city. I was nervous; I had never done a tour before, just small performances at small bars. FYPOG already had some CD's recorded with the previous bassist to sell at the merch table, as well as some patches featuring a leprechaun (I shit you not) with a rainbow dick fucking a pot of gold. Bud and Leprechaun (I don't think I will ever remember his real name, since everyone else called him that too) also mentioned that they were interested in widening their fan base, so they also scheduled a photo shoot during the tour.

I packed the essentials and made sure my wardrobe was as punk as I could make it: green plaid skirt, ripped denim, knee high socks (rainbow, black, green), beat-up chuck taylors, and various black tops. I made sure my bras for the concerts were push-ups to make my 34 AA chest appear at least a B cup. I painted my nails black to finish off the look for the weekend. As I zipped up my bag, I heard a knock at my door: "You ready?"

"Yeah." I grabbed my bag and my bass (my amp was already in the car), and headed down the steps.

"Oh and one rule: noobs buy booze." Since this was my first tour, I had to buy the pack of beer for the hotel.

"Fine." I walked over to the gas station and bought the second cheapest pack of piss-water, some off-brand of some light beer. "There? Happy?" I shoved it in the trunk and took my seat, in the middle of the front bench seat, my legs straddling the gear shift: as always the chick's seat; protecting the masculinity of the punks on either side of me in our over packed band car.

The initial starting of the car was a little tricky, as I had to shift in my seat so that I didn't get a bruise in my crotch, I think Leprechaun had a little too much fun with it, "accidentally" putting the car in neutral before reverse, then letting his hand linger as he shifted to drive. He dragged his hand across my leg as he brought it to the steering wheel. I got a little flushed, since I had not felt a man's touch in several months, then I settled back into my seat, and braced myself for the long drive.

This was the first chance for my band-mates to actually talk to me, in practice we just jammed and at shows it was always too loud to talk. All that they knew about me was that I played bass and was Leprechaun's neighbor. I learned that Bud and Leprechaun had been friends since high-school and that the band had started a few years after that, their other bassist had moved to be with his girlfriend at college. They were both in their last years of business degrees and were hoping to open a business together in town. I surprised them by admitting that I was 24 (I look way younger than that thanks to a youthful face, small stature and short pixie cut), had a recording degree, and was jumping from town to town to find a niche in the recording industry. "Man, you struck gold with this one," Bud said as he leaned over to look at Leprechaun, who firmly put his hand on my knee, I think he was marking his territory, because he left it there for the rest of the drive.

I must have fallen asleep, because I opened my eyes and all I saw were Bud's smelly sneakers, and I felt a bulge at the back of my head. I also heard Bud and Leprechaun (his hand still on my knee) arguing over something, but they stopped when they saw that I was awake. "We're almost there," said Bud, obviously trying to change the subject, "Our first show is at the bar next to the motel we are staying at."

We pull into the driveway and Leprechaun slowly slides his hand up my thigh before putting the car in park. We unpack the car and Bud takes our stuff to the hotel while Leprechaun and I set up for the gig. After the stage was set-up, Bud joined us for a sound check, after which the guys milled through the bar while I prepared for the show. Even though Bud was our front man, I knew our audience needed another face/body to be drawn to. I applied fierce black lipstick, eyeliner and mascara, and put on a push-up bra and loose tank top, and then I pulled my tight jeans until they sat low on my hips, baring an inch of my toned stomach. When I joined the rest of FYPOG at the bar I felt a few heads turn to follow me, good that should get some hype for the band. Bud let out a whistle to which Leprechaun punched him in the arm and said "Time for the show."

The crowd was only slightly larger than the crowds we were used to, but they were definitely louder: they moshed in front of the stage and yelled when the songs ended and lined up at the merch table. Their energy was intoxicating, and I got caught up, I darkened my lips to kiss the cd's as well as sign them and when I posed with fans I made silly faces and mock sexy poses. "That was the best crowd yet," Bud noticed as we were packing up, "Lets celebrate!"

We walked over to the hotel, grabbed our keys, and entered our room. I guess I realized we only had the budget for one room, but it still seemed awkward to share a room with near-strangers. By the time the door shut, Bud and Leprechaun had already opened a couple of the beers, and brought out the bong. "Wanna hit?" Bud asked.

"Umm sure?" I sounded unconvinced.

"Have you ever taken a hit before?"

"No, but I voted to legalize it, so why not?"

"Well, you are in luck, this shit is the finest from the dudes up north."

I took a hit. I choked, I coughed, then my head felt like it was in clouds. A warmth spread all over me and settled in between my legs. I let out a long exhale. "Hey, lets swim before the pool closes." Bud mentioned. As Bud and Leprechaun smoked, I changed into my green string bikini. The mini triangles were more than enough to cover my tiny tits, and any blue or green changed the color of my eyes to match. My body is lithe and toned after years of extracurricular sports, and there is little fat anywhere, my breasts included. I wrapped a towel around me and we headed for the pool. Leprechaun and Bud ran like a couple of 8 year olds and cannon-balled into the pool. I slipped off my towel and ran to join them, only hearing Bud's teeth whistle after I had already committed to the jump. "Hot damn!"

"What?" I asked.

"Get out of the pool!" Bud demanded.

"What?" I repeated.

"Get your sweet ass out of the pool!"

"Okay, Okay." I climbed out.

"Holy shit! Turn around. Good. Where have you been hiding-ow!" Leprechaun punched Bud in the arm.

"Can I get back in the pool now? I am getting cold."

"I noticed, and no, I want to keep watching you."

I had never been so obviously ogled before, that combined with being high was absolutely intoxicating, and my nipples were very, very conspicuously erect. "If you are going to watch me, then how about I get to watch you! Get out of the pool." My voice took on a slight coquettish tone.

"Yes mistress!" Bud was enjoying himself way too much. As he raised himself out of the water, I saw that he was in total bliss.

"You too Leprechaun." I let his nickname slip, and instantly regretted it. Leprechaun brought himself out of the water, strode right up to me, our noses almost touching.

"Who gave you the fucking right to call me that?"

"Her body." Bud called out.

"Shut the fuck up, Bud, nobody asked you." The surge of emotions and stimuli from the cold, the bikini, the pot, the concert, and the proximity to Leprechaun determined my next move. I leaned in, and in doing so: our lips touched, and I felt Leprechaun's erect mound press against me, his wet skin on my wet skin. Then I felt falling, as Bud pushed us into the pool.

"Hey what about no hogging the pussy? I am going back to the room."

"Wait, Bud," I called out, my head still in a cloud, "lets go back together." Bud waited, with his back turned until Leprechaun and I followed him back to the room.

The walk through the chilly hallway gave me a chill, but also kept me horny, and when the latch clicked on our door I flung my arms around Bud. For once he was too stunned to speak. I felt Bud's hard flesh press against mine, then I felt Leprechaun behind me, grinding into me. Leprechaun let his mouth wander down my neck, lapping up the chlorine water dripping from my hair. Bud's hands were on my waist, while Leprechaun had his hands searching for my tits. I let my tongue play with Bud's, exploring his mouth, when I felt a tug at the back of my neck. Leprechaun pulled at the halter of my bikini top with his teeth and my breasts were bare.

I moved my hands down and started massaging Bud's erect cock through his boxers, and he stiffened further from the stark cold of the still dripping fabric. He let out a moan and started to suck at my nipples, and in response I tilted my head back to rest on Leprechaun's shoulder. The rest of my bikini top was stripped and I moved my hand inside Bud's boxers to size up his manhood. It was average length and girth, but pulsing with life. I shifted to pull down his boxers and I began to lick the head of his cock, teasing gently with my tongue, before shoving it down my throat. Bud shuddered with pleasure while I continued to run my mouth up and down the length of his shaft. I felt something touching my cheek, and it was Leprechaun's cock, unleashed in my face. It was longer than Bud's, but slightly thinner, and I started sucking it too.

I took turns between one dick and the other, sucking and pumping with my hand. Soon they were both on the verge of cumming. I opened my mouth wide for the cream to fall onto my face. I swallowed then gently licked their dicks clean. But the night was not over yet. Leprechaun pulled off the rest of my bikini and pulled me over to the bed, where he sat me on his dick. I rode him slowly, from tip to base, making him beg when I moved. I heard Bud come up behind me and feel his fingers find their way into my ass, stretching it to be ready for his cock. He spat into his hand and lubed up his shaft before slowly inserting into my ass. It was now my turn to moan. "I'm gonna fuck your tight little ass," Bud whispered into my ear. I could only reply with groans.

Even after both cumming once it didn't take long for Bud and Leprechaun to begin climaxing again, and this time I was joining them. I felt cum spurt into both holes at the same time that my pussy was dilating. When they pulled out I passed out: naked with juices flowing out of my holes.

The next morning we barely woke up with enough time to shower, eat breakfast and get ready for the photo-shoot. We saved time by showing together, although it was a tight squeeze. Bud and Leprechaun insisted on soaping me up, while I soap them, taking special care on their cocks. By the end of the shower my labia was swollen with all the attention it had received. We arrived at the photo studio a minute early. They had some clothes for us to change in to while they set up the shoot. My outfit was a green plaid micro-mini skirt and a tight black tank-top with white knee high socks and sneakers with extreme hi-tops, no panties or bra, so my nipples were poking through and if I moved too much then my pussy would be visible. The skirt showed off my pale athletic thighs, and the beginnings of my ass. Leprechaun and Bud were wearing board-shorts and hi-top sneakers and nothing else. They both pulled off the Iggy Pop look with their sinewy bodies showing no trace of fat. When they saw me their tents grew instantaneously.

The first few poses were group photos with our instruments, both stationary and acting like we were at a concert. The next few were more group poses, but without the instruments. With each additional pose the photographers had us get closer and closer, increasing the sexuality of the photos. Next were the stripping photos. I had to pose with my shirt and skirt raised at various levels, sometimes with help from Bud and Leprechaun. There were up the skirt poses, down the shirt poses (not very successful with my near-non-existent breasts), and the "innocent" schoolgirl poses. Finally I was completely nude and entwined between my band mates. I felt like Gwen Stefani or Debbie Harry, the hot blonde contrasting with the edginess of her band, but yet making its success. As arrogant as that thought was, I was no Yoko Ono, especially since I was fucking the whole band! I felt a little self-conscious too, because with the sensual poses I was becoming aroused. I was worried that my nipples were sticking out too far and that it was visible that I was leaking cum, and I know my face was visibly flushed.

The last photo was with Bud and Leprechaun posing with rainbow socks on their dicks, and me sitting cross-legged between them holding a conveniently placed pot of gold (the guys decided that it would be their next album cover). At the end of the 2-hour shoot, we paid and did the paperwork. I had to sign a few extra forms just in case some of the solo images made it to magazines (to which I decided to highlight the band's name so it wouldn't be missed).

Bud and Leprechaun were energized while we ate lunch. They were already counting the tour a success, even though our biggest show was that night, but to them it was all about the publicity. There was even a blurb in the local entertainment newspaper about FYPOG's shows and their hot new bassist. I was amazed that I was even mentioned. After lunch we did a sound check: the venue was HUGE! It was built like an old movie theatre; there was a proper stage with cleared space in the front and rows of plush seats in the back.

I got changed after sound check, with a mini plaid skirt, rainbow knee-high socks and a black button up shirt. I also wore a skull choker and my black lipstick, and I gelled my hair to make it super spiky. When we got on stage the house was packed, and the crowd was yelling and pushing about. We absorbed their passion into our music. I felt like a goddess—of punk—and my blood was surging like I was orgasming on stage. After the show we packed everything up and went back to the hotel room. This time we skipped the pool and went straight for the fucking, the whole day had left us all aroused.

I sucked and swallowed Leprechaun's manhood, sometimes pausing to massage his testes with my mouth; and Bud pounded away at my pussy, gripping fiercely to my hips. After pumping cum into my mouth, Leprechaun pulled me on top of him and teased my rosebud with his cock before sliding it in. Bud moved to straddle my face and I lapped up my juices dripping from his shaft and ball-sac. To which Bud rubbed himself to his first climax of the night, spraying his cum over my face and chest. I climbed off of Leprechaun and turned sucked the musky dark chocolate that was layered on. After the last speck was sucked clean I penetrated my pussy with his dick, and Bud slid his into my gaping backdoor. With each passing second I groaned louder and louder, Leprechaun pulled me closer to him and I stuck my shitty tongue into his mouth, and we were glued together by the drying cum. "You're a dirty fucking slut, aren't you?" Bud whispered into my ear. "You crave a cock in all of your holes. You live off cum."

I felt him pump faster and faster until cum poured into my ass, Leprechaun followed soon after, but I was still horny. I shoved Buds face into my wet pussy and Leprechaun started teasing my tits with his tongue. I was in ecstasy: with Bud sucking and running his tongue up and down my labia, and into my enlarged anus; and Leprechaun swirling his tongue on my very pointed nipples it did not take long for my hips to raise and my senses explode with my orgasm. This time we showered before heading to bed, naked and the guys sandwiching me with our limbs entwined.

The next morning we had a late breakfast and packed the car to head home. The boys insisted that I go commando on the ride, and I complied. I spread my legs wide when Leprechaun shifted gears, and I leaned back welcoming the wandering hands. We had to stop several times on the trip back so that the guys could switch seats: I was sucking whoever sat shotgun. When we arrived back at the apartment complex, I was a little forlorn that our trip had ended, but my pussy tingled at future band practices.