Rainy Day People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers

And suddenly everything I had been holding inside came out, I just snapped.

"Why the fuck can't we talk to each other?" I snapped. "I love you so much, I think I'll die without you!" I screamed. "I listened to Rae and tried to make you jealous because you got me so fucking wet every time we were together that I was running out of panties. You wouldn't even fucking touch me!"

His neighbors were starting to look out their windows.

"Touch her so she'll shut up" someone called out.

"But you didn't get jealous, you just disa-God damn-peared! David Copperfield can't disappear as well as you did. I regretted it the second I told you, but I just wanted you to stop lying to me" I said.

"I never lied to you" he said quietly.

"Brett, we were never friends!" I screamed.

"I'm calling the police" a neighbor yelled.

"Call them" I yelled back.

"Well I'm sorry, I really did try to be your friend" he said sadly. "There wasn't anything I wouldn't have done for you"

Then I brought out the big guns, I flipped my hair out of my eyes the way I knew he loved to see me do it. I gave him that little crooked smile, and he just blanked. I knew then that no matter what he still loved me.

"You were never my friend, you liar. Brett, from the first day that we met you loved me. And you knew that I loved you too. So why didn't you get angry, why didn't you fight for me?" I asked. "All you had to do was say no. You owned me body and soul. Why didn't you just say something?"

"I know now" I told him "It's because of your ex wife. You fought with everything you had to keep her and it got you nowhere, so you just decided that if I wanted to date someone else you'd let me right?"I asked and he nodded his head. "Now we're making progress!"

"Can you make it quietly!" yelled someone.

"So now we only have 3 questions left. Number one, do you still love me?" I looked at him and crooked my head. I didn't have to grab him but I did anyway. The front of his pants had a sizable lump.

"I guess we know the answer to that" I said. "And I've got someplace that I'm just dying to put this. Question number 2, I've done and had done to me some bad things over the last few months. A lot of it, actually all of it, was because I was just numb, and that's your fault, so can you forgive me?" I asked.

As we talked I had been edging him back towards the wall. As he nodded his head that he could forgive me, he reached the wall and couldn't back away from me any further. Now I was only a few inches away from him and we could feel each other's heat.

"Before I ask you the last question, I need to know something. Were you really going to marry me before we had sex?" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

"What if it was terrible and we were already married?" I asked.

"Then we'd have the rest of our lives to get better at it" he smiled

We were now touching, my breasts were pressed against his chest and my stomach was pressing into his erection. I got up on my tip toes to bring my wet and throbbing pussy against it.

"Don't you have another question?" he asked

"Where's my fucking ring?" I growled "we need it now."

"It's in the house" he croaked.

"Get it" I said.

He stumbled over the suitcase and fell, then jumped up and ran into the house.

I followed him, taking off my clothes as we went. By the time he reached his dresser and found the box I was taking off his clothes as well. The ring was beautiful, more than I'd ever hoped for. But if it had been the band around a cigar I'd have still been happy because of who it was from and what it meant.

I took the ring from him and pushed him down on his bed. I'm sure I left a trail of juice from my throbbing vagina all over him as I crawled my way to his lips.

"With this ring I do thee wed" I said kissing him. As his tongue found mine I came for the first time, just from his touch and from kissing him. Over the past few months I'd been raped and fucked and who knows what else and hadn't had one orgasm. This idiot kisses me and I'm squirting.

"I do" I said heavily

"I do too" he said, then we did, and we did it several times more that night.

We did eventually have an actual legal ceremony. It was beautiful too.

Greg was the best man. His wife was one of my maids of honor along with Rae of course. My breasts never did get any bigger except for after the births of our kids. But Brett loves me anyway and not just for my amazing legs. And we lived happily ever after and no one cheated on anyone so there's no need for a part 2 to my story!

The end

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,857 Followers