Random Connections Ch. 01

Story Info
Things happen when you least expect them.
1.5k words
4.18
74.8k
2
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/14/2022
Created 07/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang:

Gordon cursed under his breath as he stood poised, one foot hovering over the warm water in the bath, undecided in what to do. He didn't particularly like talking on the phone and was inclined to ignore it, but as it might be his mother calling from her weekly bridge night out at her friends, he decided he had to answer it. He'd asked her to get an answer machine, but she always said, 'if it was important, they'd call back'.

The phone rang again:

Ok, ok. He muttered testily, hoping it wasn't her calling to say she was coming home early as he planned to enjoy a downloaded porno on his computer with a few beers, munchies and a bottle of oil for company before his solitude was broken.

He had few pleasures in life away from his domineering mother and had almost given up hope of being himself after 31 years under her stern guidance. His life was regulated from the moment he got up until it was time for bed in his pokey little room which, he imagined, had begun to smell of his desperate failure in everything he did. Nothing was ever good enough for her.

The phone continued to demand a response while he wrapped a towel around himself and made his grumbling way across the hall of the bungalow to where it shrilled by the front door.

He picked it up and abruptly said; 'Hello'?

Silence. A bead of sweat trickled across his feverish brow and he flicked a lank strand of greasy black hair back.

Then he discerned a faint buzzing noise in the background.

Hello? He repeated.

A pause gestated silently over the line as he wondered what to say next and what the source of that odd sound was. It seemed to be getting louder, intermingled with low moans.

"Who is this?" he demanded nervously.

A long groan was abruptly cut short by a slapping sound. "Put it closer. Let them hear you better" said a masculine voice.

"What the hell's going on?" Gordon demanded, although his body had an inkling of exactly what was happening here, despite his brains numb refusal to believe it!

The buzzing sound intensified, becoming rhythmic, beating an insistent refrain over and over, in and out. A rich, fruity squelch accompanying each stroke. "Yeah baby." the man approved. "That's what I'm talkin' about, put it right there - rub it all over."

Gordon's jaw dropped as his penis rose to salute the indescribably wet sound filling his ear. Damned if the horny bitch wasn't actually sticking the phone into her cunt!

Suddenly he didn't really care who was disturbing his planned evening of beer and porn. It may even be a wrong number, but even if he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, he wasn't fool enough to put the phone down now! Gordon decided that he'd better put the towel on the floor as he didn't want to even begin trying to explain cum stains in his mother's beautiful hall carpet.

The squelching noises decreased as he stood upon it and took his short, thick cock in his right hand. Judging by the swishing sounds, she was running the phone over her pussy (clit?) while the man urged her to suck his cock. Muffled groans and satisfied sighs filled his ear while he squeezed the base of his cock hard to help prolong the pleasure. Gordon had dreamed of having his cock sucked - and secretly fantasised about sucking one - but as mother didn't approve of him consorting with women, his dreams remained unfulfilled. This was as close as he'd ever been to a warm, willing female body in heat and he was determined to milk it (literally) for all he could. His balls swelled when he heard the man tell her to rub it over her tits and he realised they were (almost) in his face! Then a ripe sucking sound of wet flesh became louder and louder; soft, moist lips engulfing hard meat repeatedly consuming it deeper and deeper, gulping, groaning sounds of lust that nearly brought Gordon to the brink of no return as he heard her feasting on his cock. He imagined he could almost taste it himself as it slid into her mouth right by the phone. His breathing grew ragged as he pulled sharply on his balls and he groaned in feeling a pearl of pre-cum form on the head of his cock.

"Suck it" he whispered urgently. "Suck my cock." Intoxicated with the vision of her lips around the dripping head of his cock, he closed his eyes and revelled in the sound of her sucking. It seemed to be going deeper for she gagged repeatedly but didn't break her rhythm. Both men began to urge her on as her mouth slipped wetly down and down until a muffled gulp announced a full throat of hot, hard cock had been achieved. A frantic bubbling noise told Gordon how that cock was now fucking her face, repeatedly thrusting down her throat that dry-retched on the invasive meat.

The pearl of pre-cum stretched into a string, then a thick rope of clear juice that hit the towel and pooled between his feet. Gordon daren't touch his cock now, as he knew he'd burst. Squatting carefully he mopped up the sticky fluid with his fingers and contented himself by sucking on them while listening avidly to her deep throating. Moaning in tune with her as he imagined himself in her place. Taking it inch by delicious inch into his throat.

An explosive gasp of breath startled him while she sucked in air as eagerly as she had sucked that cock. Her gasps grew fainter and he realised the phone was being moved. To where? He wondered.

A soft, moist meeting of lips mingled with a deep grunt of approval told him that the man was returning the favour and had begun to eat her pussy. Gordon licked his lips as though he could reach down the line and slide it inside the wetness there. He licked around the receiver as the man slid his tongue noisily in and out of her cunt, obscenely slurping the juices into his mouth as she begged him not to stop. Gordon wholeheartedly agreed with her as he'd never heard anything as erotic as this.

That, however, was before he heard her juicy cunt welcome the man's cock with a welcoming squelch.

The phone must be right under her ass. he thought deliriously as he took his throbbing cock tightly in hand and jerked his hips forward as though he was sliding into the hot, buttery depths of her pussy. Their cries of pleasure were overwhelmed by the rhythmic slapping of flesh on flesh, pounding repeatedly onto each other. Gordon bucked his hips and tightened his grip as he imagined the look of pleasure on her face as (his) that cock pumped harder and faster, going deeper with each stroke until it slowed down to a stop. A pause for breath, then a syrupy sound of withdrawal, a shifting of bodies.

Just as he thought they'd stopped a languorous voice, dripping with desire spoke softly, so softly he nearly missed it, into his ear.

"Yes baby put your cock in my ass."

Gordon was so shocked he nearly dropped the phone, but tightened the grip on his dripping cock.

"I want to feel your big cock deep in my asshole." she went on and groaned as the man had obviously obliged her. "Stick it all up there." she breathed, making the hairs on the back of Gordon's neck stand up. "Oh yeah slide it in slow, fuck me with your hard cock." Her breathing became shorter, faster; harsh cries and lewd encouragement echoed deep in Gordon's mind as he avidly stored every sordid detail for the future. "Oh fuck I can feel it all the way up there." she moaned," your balls slappin' on my clit."

Oh God that's hot." Gordon whispered.

"Yeah baby, that's hot an' horny." she agreed, "Deep-stroke my ass hard. Come on give it to me."

He wondered who she'd just spoken to and decided to find out. "You love it in the ass don't you?" he suggested.

"I Love it in the ass baby, come on give it to me harder." she groaned happily.

Gordon groaned right along with her as his balls swelled with uncontrollable lust. "Christ you're going to make me cumm!"

"Oh fuck, fuck me yes." She panted harder in his ear.

"I'm going to cumm all over your ass." he moaned." His hips jerked faster and he thrust his aching cock in his fist, pulling the foreskin back and forth over the throbbing, seeping head, as though he was actually pumping inside her.

"Yes baby." she pleaded breathlessly. "Shoot it all over my big ass."

"OH..."

"YESS BABY"

"..,MY"

"FUCK YESSSSS"

"GOD!"

"CUMM ALL OVER MY FUCKIN' ASS!"

"TAKE IT ALLLLL!" He screamed as the biggest orgasm of his life exploded from his balls and through the front door just as his mother opened it.

She took in the sight of his penis spewing a torrent of sticky spunk onto her shoes, her carpet and a sodden towel with open mouthed astonishment.

"GORDON!"

"MOTHER!"

Click, brrrr...the line went dead.