Hotwife's Choice

Story Info
I loose my right to sex with my wife.
1.2k words
3.77
4.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name was John, but I am only allowed to call him Sir.

He's been my wife's "boyfriend" for over 3 months now having moved up from boy-toy status.

I've always kind of hated him. He is about 10 years younger than me and doesn't have a bad body. He has a sales job and does very well.

He met my wife at a client get together for work, and it was during a period where my masturbation had gotten me locked into her cage for about 6 weeks. He is genuinely nice, funny and has an incredible cock with unreal stamina.

Like i said, I kinda hate him.

The timing for their meeting couldn't have been worse actually. I was really into sissy hypnosis at the time and was obsessed with chastity, feminization and becoming pussyfree. My fantasies spilled over into our intimacy and she was in a very sexually dry spell.

We hadn't had penetrative sex but maybe 3 times the entire year and I had been begging her to download dating apps on her phone and to text men each night. The constant push for emasculation, with her not having sex for the entire summer came to the perfect storm over a few glasses of wine too many and a very charming, willing and definitely NOT sissified male showering her with attention.

Flirting lead to casual touching, that led to an accidental brush, which led to a lasting gaze, that ended with a quick kiss. That kiss is why I'm standing in her bathroom on new years dressed head to toe, and haven't orgasmed in 2 months.

The kiss that night led to a Frenzy of touching and petting that was broken off prematurely by her guilt. As she was pulling herself together he gave her his contact card and asked my wife to please call him. She hurriedly left and didn't say a word to me about anything.

In fact, when she returned home to me she didn't offer to unlock me, and when I protested she instead told me to stand in the corner with my mouth holding a dildo to the wall (one of her preferred punishments when she didn't want any hubby drama)

As the story goes, she ended up texting him and they met several times in private. She told me that she had an interested prospect for her to cuck me with during an extended pumping session in our session space. My arousal was on full boil and I pushed her to make a date with him in a month.

To my excited horror she called him and set up a date for the weekend which was only four days away. My erection hadn't been so hard in 20 years. Nevertheless she stuffed it into the smallest cage and said that I would NOT be having an orgasm until she was satisfied that I was passed all my angst and anger.

The next couple of days were pure agony and bliss. I couldn't believe that she was going to have drinks with a stranger, with me at home dressed up and in cuckold headspace. It was a dream come true... or so I thought.

Dinner was supposed to be at 6pm. She left me in handcuffs, and with a locked on dress at 5. By 6:15 she texted me a picture of her car in the driveway of an unfamiliar house. At 6:30 a phone call with no audio other than obvious passionate kissing sounds and hanging up after about a minute. When she texted a picture of her pretty mouth around his cock I was taken on an emotional roller coaster. The last text I got was a picture of her panties on the floor next to a pair of boxers at 8:45 saying she'd be home later.

They obviously had been together prior several times, and she did admit that a few days later. But that night he rocked her world, and she finally realized we had the arrangement of our life.

As the weeks went on, he stated dominating us as a couple and set some protocols and benchmarks with different consequences. He said that from the tenth time he fucked my beloved hotwife, I would have to arrange the next date with him, so when my wife would mention to me that she was horny I had to contact him and ask him to come fuck her.

It was the absolute most humiliating task, but I just ended up loving it.

For around the 20th time he came to our home, he asked her for the key to my chastity cage, and said that I must wear it during their encounters so that I could not masturbate while they fucked. It was beyond hard but my denial made me learn to enjoy all her moans while ensuring that i was in my best behavior to try and get physical pleasure once he left.

From the 30th time, he really became dominant and he told me that my cum was not allowed anymore inside my wife, so I had to use a condom with her from there on. "Sex" was just a way for her to reinforce my failure to match up to her lover.

I hated sex very soon after, which I suppose was her idea and the point.

From the 40th time he demanded that I refrained from PIV sex with my wife for at least 3 days after fucking. It didn't take long to feel like she was his and I didn't belong inside her.

Their dates were going great he was coming one or two times per week, after dinner, and my hotwife was having the sex she always deserved but never dared to confess. I could see her glowing all the time. Our love was more than ever and we never were more intimate.

Then, one day when he arrived after my calling, he said he wanted to set a new benchmark. On the 100th time he came to fuck her, I would be denied of any penetrative sex from there on. We were already on the 47th date so it look like this was far away.

I gulped, but finally we agreed. Around this time was when they both started demanding that I was "fully in costume" during date nights. That meant, at a minimum: cage, hose, heels, panty and bra, falsies, dress or outfit, wig, makeup, perfume and accessories. I could not be in front of him dressed in male clothes.

From that day, every time I called him and he came fuck my wife, he announced the remaining number of visits until the deadline. I found it so dangerous and threatening, but it excited me so much at the same time.

And, sooner than expected, the 100th occasion arrived. My wife was horny as hell after coming back from a work trip and asked me to call him. When he arrived, he said: "you know what this visit means, right? I will give you the option to stop this relationship and you two can get back to your life of the past. Or if I take her to the bedroom, you will refrain from any penetrative sex with your wife. From now on. It's your choice". I looked at my wife while wearing my sexiest outfit and I told her it was her decision.

She only smiled at him, and then told me to leave.