The Watcher

Story Info
He Lives For Watching Her With Others.
2.7k words
4.1
4.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

The Watcher

Why would I want to watch her suck my best friend's cock and see her swallow everything he could produce?  I really don't know.  Why would my grandest pleasure be to see her be fucked by a stranger in a motel bed that was 200 miles from our home?  I have no earthly idea.  Why would a husband pimp out his lovely wife to other men?  I don't even have a clue, although I never charged.  

It just is.  The first time it happen spontaneously and I got more excited than I ever had before.  I watched her put her lips over the tip of my friend Jake's cock and my heart began racing like a train running wild.  She held his cock at her open mouth and took his cum between her lips, on her tongue, and down her throat, and she swallowed it all.  I nearly came myself as I watched her work on his erect sexual organ.  She licked the residue from his cock off her lips and I got dizzy from the sight of her tongue cleaning his sticky dick, swabbing all around the tip, and smiling at me as she did.  

She opened her legs for a man we met at an adult bookstore and I jacked off as I watched from the bookshelves in the dark back of the store.  I focussed on his dick pushing into her and I shook with glee as I observed them fucking.  He fucked her hard until they both came in a rhapsody of passion and I actually clapped.  When they were done, she put her panties back on and handed him a handkerchief to wipe himself clean.

When we invited our friend Jake to go backpacking with us for the sole purpose of me being able to watch him fuck her by the fire, I got so excited I became lightheaded.   I watched his cock push between her petals and I just smiled and told them they looked so very, very sexy together on the pad by the campfire.  Why would I want him to fuck her and let me watch?  I cannot begin to explain.  

Have I read about what sex researchers have said on the subject?  Volumes.  What do they say?  That it happens with higher than expected frequency, but as to why, they only mention perhaps feelings of inferiority, problems with their mothers, etc., but that does not seem to fit any  aspect of my personality.  I am accomplished in my field, able to speak to large groups without nervousness, but I still love the sight of my wife being filled by a bulbous cock belonging to someone other than me.  

It is not like I don't enjoy fucking her myself, because I do.  I really, really do.  I just like it more when I am watching it done to her by someone else.  It is not like I am not aroused by the sight of her naked loveliness, because I am.  It simply is that I am aroused even more by seeing someone else admire her and push into her ready and willing pussy.  

The first time it happened it was completely unexpected.  We were home with a friend and we started to tease her about having two men.  She began to get into it, and she started flirting with us both.  I found I got so excited watching them flirt that I could think of nothing else but seeing him fuck her.  The more it got physical the more excited I became, until he was sliding his erection into her and I was in heaven.  

Finally, I had just said, "Fuck her, please."  He did and I was thrilled.  I watched her straddle him, lower herself down on his cock and I was in sexual nirvana. She got so excited she sucked him off, drank his cum, licked his dick clean, and I was so delighted I almost cheered.   

He fucked her twice that night, then we cuddled together in a heap of three and talked about what had just happened.  I explained how great it was to watch and he assured me he'd be willing to give me such pleasure any time I wanted.  "I'll fuck your wife as often as you'd like," he said with a gleeful smile.

It became our weekly ritual.  He come over, fucked her for me, and they'd sleep it off as I read or watched the game afterwards.  They tried different positions and I liked them all.  They'd do sixty-nine and I would gleefully gaze at them as they had sex in front of me, his mouth on her and him in her's.   Everyone was happy.  I was because I got to watch great fucking.  He was because he got to fuck a beautiful, sexy, enthusiastic lady, and she was happy because she got hot sex from scores of handsome men with hearty cocks.

They would fuck at the beach and I would watch.  They'd fuck on the washing machine, with her sitting on top and him standing between her legs in front of her, and I would watch.  They would have sex in the shower and I would sit on the tub and enjoy them fondling one another.

We started a 'different man a day' club and I would observe their bathing, or fucking, or eating each other.  It was the perfect coupling.  She got what she liked and I got what I hungered for.  

We would be out and she'd see a man and say, "What about him?"  We'd both check him out and nod.

"He looks good," I'd say.  

She even once seduced a waiter at a restaurant and let me watch them fuck in the storeroom, him standing behind her.  She was bent over, holding her dress up, with her legs spread and her panties in her hand.  I sat on a box of canned goods and watched him make her come next to the peaches and in front of the vegetables.  It was the best dessert I ever had at a restaurant.  

When she brought home another woman and I watched them kiss and hug just inside the front door, I said encouraging things to them from the couch as they pleased each other with their lips and tongues.  When they undressed one another right there in the living room, I nodded my approval and watched them get into a heated sixty-nine on the living room floor with a sofa pillow under my wife's head.  

They dined on each other's pussy while I smiled from the sofa.  "Beautiful, girls," I said as they licked and kissed and sucked.  When my wife's girlfriend strapped on a dildo, I sighed with enthusiasm.  She fucked my wife from behind as Claire knelt on her knees and dropped her head and groaned on the living room floor. 

Her name was Alicia and they had met at Starbucks and decided they wanted more than coffee.  I watched them again that afternoon in our bed, kissing and fondling and exploring one another's nakedness.  Alicia had beautiful breasts and Claire kissed and sucked them and cupped each with one hand.

When she confidently bet she could seduce the game warden on our fishing trip to California, I took the wager and said, "A hundred bucks says you can't."  However, I knew she not only could but would, and in less than ten minutes she had him wanting to checkout more than her fishing license.  Before the fish were even dried out she was in the backseat of his state car, facing the rear with a knee on each side of his lap and her sloppy slit positioned over his stiff rod that stood high out of his lowered zipper.   She began bouncing on him as I watched from the front seat and she came but wouldn't let him up.  

When she finally raised off of him she handed him a rag to clean himself and got out of the car.  "Thank you, Officer," she said with a naughty grin.  "We'll be back next year.  See you then."

We drove away and she said, "Easiest one hundred bucks I ever made."

"You could have gone for five hundred," I said.

"It wasn't a five hundred dollar fuck," she said flippantly.  "I would have been stealing your money."  We drove away with three undersized trout, an exhausted fish and game warden still collapsed in his patrol car, and a contented smile on my wife's lovely face.  She said it was the best fishing trip she'd ever been on.  

"I think it was the best one our game warden friend ever tried to check fishing licenses on," I said.  That fishing trip incident led to the 'law enforcement challenge.'  I told her I thought it would be a great test to try and bag a different law enforcement agency employee from a number of government branches of authority.  Cops, detectives, game wardens, undercover, meter maids, security guards, FBI, whatever. 

"Awfully risky," she said.  "I'll think about it."

We decided the law enforcement challenge was too dangerous to try, so we went to plan B.  However, a month after our game warden experience we got pulled over for a broken taillight.  I grinned at Claire and she smiled back.  There was a "why not" in her look and I knew we were headed for a little watching fun.  

"We'll get that taken care of as soon as possible," she said to the policeman in the most sultry voice she could muster.  "Could you tell us where locally we might get that taken care of.  We are from out of town," she said as if she was talking to a movie star.   "We don't know our way around here," she said as if she was incapable of finding her way out of a closet.  "I am just not sure we can find our way to a repair shop," she added.  "It would be too much to ask you to help us find our way to somewhere to get this fixed.  I should not even mention it."

Since she was driving, I didn't say a word.  I just let her go on.  "We would be very grateful if you could help us," she said in a voice so helpless.  "We are in town for a convention.  It is a swinger convention," she said, flooring me with her shameless announcement.  It wasn't true, although it could be.  We were in Vegas and there certainly could be a swinger's convention, and we could be possibly going to one, but her admitting we were sexual progressives really surprised me.

She floored me even more when she said, "My husband is a watcher.  He prefers watching sex rather than participating.  It doesn't look, with our trying to find a repair shop, and this delay, that we'll make it.  I wonder if you could help us before we look for an auto repair business?"

Her request seemed to stop him cold.  I doubt if he'd ever been asked to fuck a driver so her husband could watch.  He stood next the car, then he smiled.  "You're asking me to have sex with you so your husband can watch?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face.  

"What is your name officer?" she asked, although his last name was on his chest pin below his badge.

"Carter," he said.  "Brian Carter."

"Well, Brian, I wouldn't asked if you didn't seem so unselfish, so reasonable, so nice," she said with a smile that could knock over a horse.  He actually blushed.   His partner was sitting in the squad car with the door open, listening and got out when he heard the serious conversation going on at the driver's side of the car. 

He walked up just as officer Carter was saying, "Thank you, ma'am, but I am a happily married man with a family.  I appreciate the offer, but thanks but no thanks."

"Well, I am not married," said officer Wilson, walking up  after hearing most of what had been offered.  "Ma'am, could I be of any help?"  

"As I explained to officer Carter, my husband is a watcher.   We were supposed to be at a swinger's convention right now.   I wonder if you could help us, er, me," my bold wife said.  

"If you'll follow me as I let Brian out at his car, we'll go  just over the county line, and I will gladly help the two of you out,"  officer Wilson said with a smile after taking a good look at Claire.   Officer Carter shook his head.  "My conservative partner is too shy, but I can help you with what you want," he said.   

As their shift was nearly over, Wilson drove Carter to his car, then led Claire and me in the opposite direction.  We drove maybe ten miles following the police car out of Vegas, then Wilson pulled into a parking lot next to a stand of trees.  He parked near the trees and we got into the police car, Claire in back with patrolman Wilson, me in the front seat.

Without a word, Claire handed him her panties, then facing him she threw one leg over his lap.  He had unzipped, taken out his cock, which stood straight up out out of his police pants.  My wife then lowered herself down on him, sliding him into her and settling on his lap with him far up inside of her pussy. 

I watched as Claire bounced on his lap, fucking officer Wilson in the backseat of his patrol car.  I was in ecstasy as my wife fucked the policeman in front of me.  Her ploy had worked.  She had talked herself into having sex with a law enforcement officer. I had turned in the front seat as his dick pushed in and out of her, making slashing sounds inside the car as they fucked. 

She began French kissing patrolman Wilson as he pushed into her.  It was fantastic sex to watch and I sat smiling as they fucked.  When they finished she asked officer Wilson if he knew of an auto repair shop.  He asked for the ticket and when she handed it to him and he tore it up.

"Just get it fixed when you can, but don't worry about it," he said putting the torn up ticket in the trash bag between the front seats.  We got out of the squad car and she stood at the driver's window.  

"I want to thank you for helping my husband and me," she said.

"That is perfectly all right," he said.  "You already have thanked me enough."  She kissed him and he drove away waving over the backseat.

"He kisses well for a cop," she said.

He was last law enforcement officer she ever did, but he remains one of her favorites.  Officer Wilson had a knack, she said, for staying focussed and still watching out for speeders.  "I never saw a man who could turn his head and still focus on the person riding on his lap," she said.  

I may not be able to explain my addiction to watching her fuck other people, but I can tell you that it has only gotten more potent as time goes by.   My goal now is to watch her in an orgy and see a number of men pleasuring her at the same time.  Three would be okay, four would be better, but over ten would be best.  Many hands, lots of cocks, and many lips and tongues. 

If you could not get pleasure this way, you will not be able to understand my craving, but you only need to know it is a fact and accept it as my choice.  You do not need to have the interest yourself to know it exists, and all I ask of you is that you listen without judgement. I have told you what has happened and how I felt about it.  I am not advocating you try it, only that you've heard my story.  My hope is that you at least enjoyed hearing it.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers