Random Connections Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a deep sniff and nodded that he could indeed breathe her natural odour. "Good." She said, standing over him, looking down coldly. "Because that's the closest you're going to get to me again. Ever. Do you understand?"

"That doesn't bother me." He said.

"No. I don't suppose it does. You'd rather have a man now wouldn't you. Well, so would I!" She rubbed her foot contemptuously over his face and he breathed the sweaty aroma in avidly. The pungent odour bringing him perilously close to bursting. It moved away all too soon for his liking and saw her moving back between his legs when he dared open his eyes again. Her foot resumed its journey along the crack of his arse, teasing his ring with her big toe.

"I bet you'd like to feel him in there eh?" She chuckled at his moaning reply and wiggled it inside a little to make him writhe helplessly. "Come on. Let's see if you can shoot as much as Gordon did over Erica's shoes!"

He concentrated on the memory of Brain's thick cock instead. The way he'd shook it to get the last drops of urine, watching it splash onto the tree and wondering how much cum would spray from those pendulous balls.

His wife made a mental note to ask her oldest friend how she dealt with her son and then concentrated on abusing her husband, moving her foot up to his ball while lifting his legs up until he was almost bent double. "This'll make sure your dirty stuff doesn't stain my carpet!" She cried, viciously crushing his scrotum under her knee until he howled in pain - or pleasure?

Peter felt himself rising off the floor as the intense pressure in his groin exploded a nebula of stars behind his eyes as they flew open to see his dripping cock pointing right at his face. He opened his mouth to catch the first drops of spunk, moaning in pleasure at the salty taste and pain at the sensation of his wife pressing down on him, forcing his cum to drip longer and longer drops that turned into a thick, creamy rope of spunk.

"Swallow it." She ordered, grinding her knee into his groin.

He had no choice, nor wanted one, and let the viscous juice slip down his throat then opened his mouth in time to catch the next load making its sinuous way down until it pooled on his tongue.

"All of it!" Her lips drew back in distaste at the disgusting spectacle as she pushed down harder until his balls must surely burst under the strain of supporting her weight and the pressure of his orgasm combined.

He pounded the floor like a wrestler begging submission although he expected, and received, no mercy. The bright starburst behind his eyes became a dark dance of black spots before them, his scream turned into a whimper as the pressure of her knee relaxed just enough to enable the full force of his orgasm to burst forth in a cataract of cum, splashing over his face, on his lips and tongue then into his mouth, the fresh, hot taste making him crave more.

His wife watched him closely to make sure he took the whole load and, as it slowed to a trickle, drew back her knee then brought it sharply down unerringly, watching him sag into a private world of hurt with a great deal of satisfaction; certainly more than her husband had given her sexually for some time. After a few moments to make sure he was in no fit state to take any notice of the outside world for a while, she made her way over to the phone and dialled a number.

"Hello, Brian? It's me, can you pop over for a minute? There's something i want to show you..."

12