All Comments on 'RapeGang Ch. 2'

by TheBeavMan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please can i have some more

Your stories definitely turn me on... my lips are dripping, and I'd love another chapter. I can put myself in Christina's sexy shoes... love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Needs work

Good concept but your writing leaves a lot to be desired. Can't focus on the story very well when your writing is full of grammatical errors and women screaming violently every two minutes when they come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please more??????

Please can you please please please continue this story I want more of it or someone to do this to me

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
i cant condone rape

But if ur gonna write a rape fasntasy at least be true, rape can never be about pleasure, its a rape due to the absence of pleasure, and rape is about power, humiliating the victim making the victim fuck back to live, the rapist psyche use sexual arousal only for the purposes of getting an erection, but the power & control of the situation that keep a rapist erect, there is no scenario in which a rapist begins penetration will stop until receiving complete submission, would the rapist stop if it was his mother? his daughter or sister? NO!!!. only one scenario exists where the victim escapes the rape, Firing a single shot in-between the eyes and 6 in his crotch.

i dont support gun violence and gun usage and rape mentality. but if your gonna write one, put urself in the shoes of either the rapist or victim then write, i may not feel good abt the story, but will definitely love it for being true. remember rape is the absence of pleasure, even a spouse can rape, just as the victim can either be male/female so can the rapist. its an act of humiliating a person into submission and killing their spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
False title

It was all consensual and it made no sense with the title the story was given...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous