Ravaged

Story Info
Stranger forces her to commit slutty acts.
2.9k words
4.09
319.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He appeared out of the gloom of her unlit bedroom like a wraith. His large hard body crashed into her and slammed her onto the bed. His hand clamped over her mouth, squelching her scream. "Shut-up!" he hissed.

Her eyes were opened wide in fear, her breath rushed in and out of her nose and her heart pounded in her chest. She was pinned by his weight and paralyzed by his fierce stare. His ice-cold blue eyes pricked her. His hand began to feel around her body, apparently frisking her. She was slow to notice how long he seemed to linger on certain parts of her. "Very nice, I bet you are a hot little fuck. I think I'll find out for my self."

His words were more shocking and frightening than his sudden appearance. For the first time she was afraid of something other than death. This man meant to take her, use her for his pleasure.

As if to confirm her fears his hand roughly brushed over her breasts, kneading and cupping them. She could feel the rough skin of his palms as his hand slipped under her shirt and groped her soft flesh. She could also feel the growing bulge in his pants as her firmly squeezed her. "You've got nice tits." He commented.

With a sudden jerk he ripped her shirt open. Her arms reflexively crossed in front of her to protect herself from harm and observation.

He grinned cruelly, "You little slut, you like this, don't try to hide it." With that he grabbed her wrists and yanked her arms apart. Without warning his head dipped down to her bra-covered breasts and she felt the warm, moist pressure of his mouth engulf her nipple. She gasped. Damn him but she did enjoy this. And the names, she had never been called such things. She tried to control her breathing as his hot mouth caressed her sensitive breasts and stomach.

He wrapped both of her wrists in one of his large hands and slid his other hand between her thighs. Suddenly her mind snapped back and she clamped her legs together hard.

"Whore!" he growled, "you want this, you want my cock in you. Don't you? Say it bitch, tell me you want my cock in your pussy."

She shook her head and spat, "No!"

"We'll see about that whore." He pushed himself off of her, grabbed her hair, and pulled her off of the bed. With a twist of her hair he forced her to her knees and commanded, "Un-do my pants."

Again she shook her head.

He forced her head back and leaned into her face. "Look you little slut, you will do as I say, or I will do unspeakable things to you, do you understand me?"

She locked eyes with him and saw the truth. "Yes." She squeaked.

"Good, now undue my fuck pants."

With trembling hands she unbuttoned and unzipped his fly. Slowly she pulled down on his trousers until his fat cock popped out. She blinked and gulped at the sight of it. Bulging veins, shiny pre-cum seeping out, taut skin, she was amazed that she could have this affect on a man.

"Do you want to suck it?" he asked.

Her reply was cut off as he slammed his member into her mouth as soon as she started to speak. A heavy groan escaped his throat and he held her still for a moment. The it began, he forced his shaft in and out of her mouth until he was about to cum, then withdrew it and replaced it with his balls. At one point he even forced her to rim his ass hole as pre-cum leaked out of his cock and on to her fore head. Throughout the 20 minute forced cock-sucking ordeal, he told her what a slut she was and that she was a great little cock-sucking whore. She began to crave his praises, even as they were delivered in such base language. She snuck her hand to her pussy and felt how incredibly wet she was. Never in her life had she been this wet, it was running down her leg. If only she were not being so violated, so rudely debased.

She was desperate. Her need to cum was beginning to outweigh her embarrassment over being forced to commit such dirty acts. She longed to throw her inhibitions out, but pride kept it all bottled up.

He tugged her to her feet, never losing the grip on her hair. Pulling her backwards he forced her to lie on her bed on her back. " Now, be a good little slut and show me how you like to play with your pretty little pussy." he growled.

" No." her pride responded.

" Bitch, I didn't ask, I told you! Now play with yourself."

This was extremely embarrassing. She would never even admit to masturbation, let alone actually do it in front of a stranger. Yet she couldn't control the situation, he did. She closed her eyes and let her hands take over. She played with her skin, lightly grazing the most sensitive areas, rubbing her hands roughly over the rest. She caressed her breasts, kneading the soft flesh and grinding the nipples under her palm. She worked her hands down her body, jumping slightly as she brushed her own clit. Gradually her movements became more and more insistent as she worked herself towards orgasm. She was so close to cumming that she didn't even hesitate when he ordered her to roll onto her stomach. He guided her with the ever-present hand in her hair. He pulled her back so she rose onto her knees. As he watched her every movement she stroked and rubbed her clit closer and closer to the edge, building up a tremendous amount of tension.

She yelped, and then gasped as she felt his strong finger press into her ass. With merciless vigor her pumped his digit in and out of her. She began to thrust her ass back into his hand, all the while furiously strumming her pussy. Soon she heard herself beg, " Please, fuck me, fuck me!"

He withdrew his finger and she felt the head of his cock against her anus. " You want it in your ass, don't you slut?" he growled hoarsely.

" Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my ass!" she panted.

"Beg for it whore."

" Please, fuck my ass, put your fat cock in my ass, and fuck me, please." She was amazed at the string of dirty pleadings falling from her lips, but she could no longer stop herself.

" You asked for it bitch." he grunted and pushed his cock against her hard. She squealed as his member pushed into her tight orifice. He had one hand still in her hair, and the other on her hip as he began to viciously pound into her ass.

" Oh yes, shoot your cum up my ass! Fill me up with your juice!" she yelled. They were both in a frenzy, grunting, thrusting, and sweating. Finally she burst over the edge. Lights exploded behind her eyes as her body was gripped by the most intense orgasm of her life.

As he felt her ass pulse and contract around his tool, he grunted and slammed into her ass one final time and the spasms of orgasm crashed through him.

After several minutes they had both regained some of their composure. She was now more embarrassed by her actions than she had ever been in her life. She desperately tried to hide her face as her mind replayed everything.

" You think that was embarrassing? Wait till tomorrow night." he chuckled as he stood, pulled on his pants and was gone.

"Tomorrow night?" she quizzed the empty air. She knew that she should be scared, but at the same time she looked forward to the encounter.

Part II

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

She heard it again, the same mechanical clicking and whirring. It was just on the edge of her awareness, barely audible. She had originally thought that she was hearing things, but now she was convinced that it was real.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

She worried that her attack of the other night was beginning to affect her in new ways. Yes, at first she was scared, but as she had become more and more aroused she grew more ashamed and embarrassed by her body's wonton reaction to a stranger violating her. And the names, she had never heard anyone refer to her with such nasty words, but again her body had betrayed her.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

She sat up, that was closer than the last time. Whatever the phantom noise was, it was getting closer. The noise was familiar, something she had heard before, but she couldn't place it. She sat still, no longer reading her book, but straining to hear the noise and identify it.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

A camera! Now she recognized it. It was the action of a camera. Someone was taking pictures, but who, and what of?

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

It was so close now, just outside of her field of view, on the other side of the aptly named picture window. Without turning her head she strained to look into the darkness crouching outside.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

She saw it, a shape. Someone was out in the dark, watching her. She knew instantly who it was. It was he, her attacker from the other night. He was there, dressed all in black and snapping picture after picture of her. She wasn't sure what to do. She could easily get to the phone before he stopped her. She could close the blinds. She could confront him and demand an explanation. Or.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

So it was a show he wanted was it? She smiled inwardly as her hand began to idly caress her breast through her shirt. She would give him a show.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

She unbuttoned her shirt and her hand slipped in to rub over her breast. Her nipple stiffened in response. She sighed and relaxed her body, letting her hand roam wherever it felt good to wander to.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

She closed her eyes and leaned back. She caressed her neck with both hands; her forgotten book tumbled to the floor. She conjured images in her head of things she felt were sexy.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

Erotic images swan in her mind and she let her mind wander as did her hands. She freed her breasts, no, her tits, from the constraint of her bra. Had she already taken off her shirt?

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

In her head she saw a man standing over her, his hard cock protruding from his body. Her hands slid over her tits (she reveled in using that more vulgar term). < His hand closed around his turgid shaft. > She cupped her tits and pinched her nipples.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

Her ass squirmed on the couch as her hands swept down her stomach and into her pants. < His hand slowly pumped his cock, the head, swollen and purple, oozed clear pre-cum.>

CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

Her finger lightly brushed the lips of her vagina. No, it was her pussy, her cunt. She moaned softly as her imaginary partner stroked his shaft with one hand and caressed his balls with the other. Somewhere off in the far corners of her mind a tiny voice pointed out how unlike her this was. The voice seemed to be surprised by her wonton hands and wicked thoughts. She gently told the voice to shut-up. She was too busy rubbing her clit (where had her pants gone). Her hand gained speed, as did her mental partner.

CLICK! WHIRRRRR! CLICK! WHIRRRRR!

It wasn't the noise that stopped her; it was the proximity of it. It came from inside the room. She was suddenly very aware that she was sitting on the couch with her hand stuffed down her panties. She stifled a shriek as she opened her eyes to find the mysterious stranger standing before her, snapping a few more shots and leering lewdly, an obvious bulge in the crotch of his pants.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he asked.

When she didn't respond or continue he sprang forward. He seemed to cross the room in a single stride, almost boiling forward like a thick black smoke. He grabbed her hair roughly, pulling her close even as he knelt down. She could feel his heat, feel the hard body under his clothes and smell the cool night air on him. He locked eyes with her and she was caught in the blue depths. "You little slut," his voice was a whispered, icy dagger, "did I tell you to stop?"

She gulped out a meek "No."

"Then don't. You are going to play with that sweet little pussy of yours, and I am going to film it. When you have satisfied my camera, you are going to satisfy my cock with your very fuckable body. Do you understand?"

Her vision blurred. "Yes."

"You want me to fuck you, don't you? "

"No."

"Liar, I see how your pussy swells up and starts dripping at the thought of it."

"No." she repeated, insistently.

"Then who was that you were just seeing in your head?"

That did it, like the slap of cold water she saw the face. The face of her lover was the face of this man who had so coarsely violated her. She suddenly realized that it was this man who fueled her fantasy. The shock must have manifested on her face.

"That's what I thought. Now, you want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes." She was mortified.

"Don't worry whore, I will fuck that hot little pussy. But first I want to see you rub your clit."

He backed up and picked up something from the floor. She was once again shocked. This time it was a video recorder. He was going to film her.

"Slut, don't make me tell you again, play with yourself." He growled his command.

She began to move her hands again, but the motion was mechanical, forced.

"You better make me believe this." He admonished.

She closed her eyes again, re-conjuring her mental lover, ignoring his face for now. His hand was on his swollen member again, stroking the shaft, coaxing glistening drops of fluid from the tip. His balls swung freely, bouncing in rhythm to his strokes.

Gradually her body relaxed and she began to play with herself in earnest. She stroked and teased, rubbed and pinched, ground and grasped her flesh. Her hands were everywhere, on her neck, in her mouth, surrounding her tits, diving into her dripping pussy, grazing her ass. She probed her sphincter even as her mental partner did the same to his own. He rubbed the clear fluid from his cock around his ass hole and worked his finger in. She followed his lead; finally she was on her knees, her ass thrusting at the camera as she pumped a finger in her pussy and another one in her ass. She became aware of a string of profanity pouring from her mouth as she worked herself towards a tremendous orgasm. "Fuck me, fuck my ass! Give it to me hard!" Finally it crashed into her, wracking her body in spasm after spasm of pleasure. She gasped, then cried out, and sank her fingernails into the couch. She moaned loudly and her ass quivered with the explosion. Her gasps and sobs took on a different timbre as she came down from her orgasm and remembered the camera, its cold eye capturing her outright nasty act on film.

"Fucking beautiful! Now we need a cumshot to finish this."

He quickly closed on her and grabbed a handful of her long red hair. He twisted his fist in her hair, causing her to gasp in pain even as her head tilted back. "Open your mouth bitch." He furiously hammered his swollen cock with his hand and aimed it at her up-turned face. His breathing came faster and harder through his nose.

Without thought, without consideration for her embarrassing actions and situation, she began to beg for his cum. At first it was a raspy whisper, but her barely audible chant grew into a hungry, demanding growl, and then into a desperate plea. She could not explain it, but she had to see this bulging member explode.

Then, with a feral howl, her attackers drooling, blood-engorged, cock did explode, spewing forth stream after stream of gooey white cum in a high arc that terminated on her nose and open, begging mouth. "Oh yes, eat it you cum- hungry little whore." He gasped, before spasms slapped him into a marionette-like dance. The last of his enormous load dribbled out of his softening member and landed on her chin with a splat before it ran down her neck. One hand smeared the ooze around her tits as the other ground her clit towards another mind-altering orgasm.

When she recovered, he was gone; the only evidence of his existence was the thick cream that she had slathered over her tits and face. She quickly covered herself in her discarded clothes and scurried off to shower.

A week later she received a letter. It contained a short note and a photo of her, lying on the floor, her eyes screwed shut in ecstasy as her hand rubbed a white, glob of cum down her stomach. She stared at the picture for a moment then read the note;

"Whore, you got off easy, next time I will fuck you in every way possible before you beg to swallow my load."