Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers

'Shanti have you brought Mr. Guy and Miss Tremble with you?' Razia inquired.

'Of course. I always carry them with me' Shanti laughed producing them.

'Let us fuck all together like we used to' I suggested, 'who will be the 'ham' first? During the night we fucked in this manner several times.

Just before breakfast as I was talking to Shabnam and Meera, Shanti joined us and asked, 'How was the massage last night?'

'Oh auntie it was great. Mary's massage is unique' Shabnam replied.

'Auntie it was out of this world' Meera added, 'you have to experience it. Didn't you watch us?'

'No we got busy otherwise' Shanti laughed, 'but I am supposed to have one later today'.

'Auntie it is an experience you will never forget' Shabnam said.

'So I have been told' Shanti said.

After breakfast, the next morning, Razia announced, 'We will all assemble in my room at nine sharp'. After the girls had gone to their rooms Razia had a whispered conversation with Mary. Later she told Shanti and me that she has instructed Mary to keep an eye on Rekha and intervene if necessary.

'I think we should keep a record of what transpires today' I said, 'Razia don't you have a video camera?'

'Yes I have one' she replied bringing it to fore, 'who will do the filming?'

'Shanti will do it. As her sisters are involved she will not be taking active part in the action. Right Shanti?' I proposed.

Shanti nodded and said, 'Sure just show me where to look and which button to press'.

When we all assembled in Razia's room Razia said, 'Ah I see the virgins are present and accounted for. Okay guys let us undress and put the show on the bed' Razia proclaimed and started to unbutton her blouse'. Everyone started to take off his or her clothes except Rekha and Madhu.

'Are you two not going to undress?' Shabnam asked.

'No, we will first watch uncle fucking you or Meera ' Rekha replied.

'That is not fair. You will see us naked and we won't see you' Meera said.

Rekha reflected for few seconds, said, 'You are right it won't be fair. Madhu take off your clothes', and started to undress.

Shanti was right Madhu also did not have any hair on her cunt. Both of them looked very pretty standing naked next to each other. Their big boobs looked like two pairs of ripe grapefruits swinging on the branch of a tree. Their nipples were hard and pointed. Their swollen clit was peeping out from between the cunt lips. Madhu's clit looked larger than Rekha's.

'Hey Sahebji what are you waiting for? Take off your clothes'.

'Sorry I was admiring their beauty' I replied pointing to Rekha and Madhu.

'Okay girls whose choot wants to taste Sahebji's lund first. The elder sister I suppose. Rekha come on the bed' Razia said.

'Oh Rekha dekh uncle ka laurda kitna barda hai mujhe iss se dar lag raha hai (Oh Rekha look at uncle's cock. It is so big that it scares me)' Madhu said.

'Tu dar kyon rahi hai uncle ka laurda teri choot main thordi hee ja raha hai (Why are you scared, uncle's cock is not going into your cunt)' Rekha replied.

'Auntie wait. Rekha wants to watch uncle fucking me first' Meera said.

'Okay with me' Razia said looking meaningfully at Mary. Mary moved from her position and stood behind the naked Rekha.

'OOOHHHh uncle your lund feels so good' Meera sighed as I entered her. I started to move my cock in slow long strokes. Rekha was intently watching my lund go in and out of Meera's choot. Rekha's breathing became heavier and her hand moved to caress her tits. Seeing this Mary dragged her finger tips up and down Rekha's back.

'Oh Mary' Rekha moaned and leaned back on Mary, 'your finger feels so good'.

Mary continued to touch and press the erogenous points on Rekha's body. The passion in Rekha was mounting. Mary placed her hand on Rekha's boobs and squeezed them lightly. 'Oh Mary' Rekha moaned and pressed her hips against Mary's naked crotch. Mary ran her finger between Rekha's cunt lips and caressed her clit lightly.

Rekha jumped, 'OOOHHH' as Mary pressed her swollen clit.

'Mary! Don't stop. Yes give me more' Rekha moaned.

Madhu ran to Razia and begged, 'Auntie main bhi. Auntie pleeease (Auntie me too. Auntie pleeease)'.

'Of course child you too' Razia replied kindly, 'Shabnam take Madhu and look after her but don't make her cum'. Shabnam laid Madhu on my right and started to eat her pussy.

'Oh Shabnam your tongue feels so nice' Madhu moaned.

Mary still caressing Rekha's clit led her to the bed and laid her on my left. I lay with Meera in the center moving my cock slowly in and out of her choot. Meera was moaning loudly with pleasure. Mary spread Rekha's legs and started to kiss her choot.

'OH Mary it feels soooo nice' Rekha moaned.

'Mary let me lick her virgin choot' Razia said and replaced Mary. Mary continued to press and tweak Rekha's hard pointed nipples.

'Oh auntie I have never felt like this before. Y...hes auntie lick harder' Rekha moaned.

'Oh uncle fuck me harder' Meera moaned.

'AGHHRR' Rekha screamed as Razia stuck her tongue inside her virgin cunt and started to tongue fuck her, 'oh auntie your tongue feels so good inside my choot'.

'God Shabnam' Madhu moaned, 'why don't you also stick your tongue inside me?'

'Oh auntie, go in deeper' Rekha panted and Razia pushed her tongue deeper, 'oh auntie your tongue is not long enough'.

'Maya you take over from madam' Mary directed.

'AAGRR' Madhu screamed as Shabnam stuck her tongue inside her choot.

'UUIIII MA' Rekha shouted as Maya stuck her tongue inside, 'yes that is right. Yes deeper Maya deeper'.

'I can't go any deeper. There is an obstruction. Shall I break through it' Maya asked.

'DON'T YOU DARE YOU SILLY GOOSE' Mary scolded, 'it is her virginity. Breaking it is reserved for master's cock'.

'The only thing that can go deeper than Maya's tongue is Sahebji's lund' Razia said, 'do you want him to stick it inside you?'

'Yes please yes' Rekha pleaded gasping for breath.

'His lund will destroy your virginity' Razia said.

'Oh damn my virginity. I want uncle's lund inside me' Rekha demanded loudly.

'Sahebji withdraw from Meera and get your lund into Rekha's choot' Razia said urgently.

'Darling wait a few minutes we will both cum soon' I replied panting.

'Maya you take over. I am tired' Shabnam panted and whispered, 'don't let her cum'.

'Oh auntie let uncle continue' Meera pleaded.

'UUIII MAMA Maya your tongue feels even better' Madhu moaned.

'No, Sahebji there is not enough time. Do as I say and NOW' Razia ordered. I withdrew my cock from Meera's choot and placing Rekha's legs on my shoulders pushed my cock inside her.

'Oh auntie why did you make uncle pull his lund out of my choot?' Meera complained.

'Don't worry child I will look after your needs' Razia replied strapping on Mr. Guy.

'AAAAYYYIIIIEEEE MAMA IT HURTS' Rekha shouted as my cock, tearing through her virginity, buried itself in her choot.

'Oh auntie it feels good' Meera sighed as Razia pushed Mr. Guy inside her.

Shanti stepped forward and stuck Miss Tremble in Razia's butt hole.

'My god Shanti you are a naughty girl' Razia screamed and started to bang Mr. Guy into Meera's choot.

'Oh auntie. Oh auntie' Meera moaned.

I rammed my cock hard and fast into Rekha's cunt. When I had withdrawn from Meera's cunt I was not far from my orgasm but now Rekha's tight choot only hastened it. After a minute or so I shot my load inside Rekha and lay panting on her big boobs.

'Oh uncle aapne chodena kyon band kar diya? Aur chodo na (Oh uncle why have stopped fucking me? Fuck me more)' Rekha pleaded.

Mary realizing that I had cum said, 'Have patience Miss Rekha master will soon recommence to fuck you'.

Maya sensing that Madhu was about to cum stopped. 'Oh Maya why have you stopped' Madhu whined. Maya smiled and after waiting for few minutes recommenced to eat her pussy.

'OH auntie. Oh auntie' Meera moaned as Razia kept banging into her choot.

'Oh Mary now I can't even feel uncle's laurda inside me' Rekha wailed.

'Don't worry as soon as master is hard again you will feel it. In the meanwhile keep moving your bottoms up and down' Mary suggested.

Couple of minutes later I was hard again and restarted the fucking motion.

'Oh Mary I can feel uncle's cock again. Oh he is fucking me again' Rekha shouted gleefully.

'MAYA you have stopped again. Why do you stop when I am about to cum you stupid bitch?' Madhu shouted in frustration.

'OH AUNTIE. OH AUNTIE' Meera shouted and came with a loud moan of pleasure.

After five minutes of stroking Rekha's cunt I felt that she was about cum. Her arms clasped me to her breast. Her hips moved up and down in rhythm of my strokes. Her body arched. Her breath came in gasps. 'Oh uncle, fuck me harder. Y....hes like this. Y..hes faster. Oh fuck me hard and fast. I am nearly there. Oh uncle I am about to cum. Oh my god it is coming OOOOHHHHH UUUUNNNNCCCCLLLE' Rekha screamed hysterically and fell back gasping for breath. She pulled my mouth to her lips and we kissed. Without missing a stroke I continued. As it was my second time I spurted my seed in Rekha's choot after a hard grind of twenty minutes. During this period Rekha came at least three more times.

'Rekha my dear tujhe apni paheli chudai kaissi lagi? (Rekha my dear how did you enjoy your first fuck?)' Razia asked.

'Oh auntie it was awesome. I have never felt so much pleasure before. Thank you auntie' Rekha replied embracing Razia.

Hearing this Madhu caught Maya's head by her hair and pulled it away from her choot and said angrily, 'Get away from me you teasing bitch' then added, 'auntie uncle se kahiye ki woh ab mujhe chodain (auntie ask uncle to fuck me now)'.

'Haan kyoon nahin? Ab teri hee baari hai lakin jab tak uncle ka laurda phir se sakht nahin hota tujhe intezaar karna pardega (Yes why not? It is your turn now but you will have to wait till uncle's cock is hard again)' Razia said embracing Madhu.

'Kitni der lagegi? (How long will it take?)' Madhu asked impatiently.

'Not too long but if you are in a hurry then you can suck uncle's cock and make it hard faster' Razia suggested.

'Yes that is what I shall do' Madhu said taking my flaccid cock in her hand.

'Oh auntie look there is blood on uncle's lund. He has hurt himself' Madhu said pointing to the blood on my cock.

'No my darling he has not hurt himself. That is the blood from the shattered virginity of your sister Rekha. I am sure you know that virgins bleed when they are fucked for the first time' Razia replied.

'Yes I know that but so much blood?' Madhu said shaking her head in disbelief and started to suck my cock.

As soon as I was stiff Madhu jumped onto the bed with her legs raised and wide open, 'Come uncle now deflower me'.

'With pleasure' I said and pushed my cock inside her virgin cunt.

'UUUAAAAAAA my god it is hurting very much. Rekha please save me' Madhu shouted with pain.

'Shut up! Tu chudwana chahati thi na, tau chudwa ab. Ro kyon rahi hai? (You wanted to be fucked didn't you, then get fucked. Why are you crying now?)' Rekha replied sternly and then added kindly, 'it will hurt for a few minutes then you will find yourself in heaven'.

With each inward stroke Madhu groaned with pain. Soon she was moaning with pleasure. 'Oh it is heavenly. Y..hes uncle keep stroking me like this. Oh fuck me harder. Y..hes harder and faster. My god I am coming. Y..hes I AMMMM CCOOMMMINNNNGGG' she screamed and lay gasping for breath. After twenty minutes more of in and out motion I came inside her. In the meanwhile Madhu released her juices three more times.

'Madhu at last you have been properly fucked' Meera laughed, 'the proof is the blood flowing down your legs'.

'This blood would have flowed much earlier if Rekha had not interfered' Madhu complained.

'Eh, what is that?' Shanti asked looking at Rekha.

Madhu was about to reply when Rekha said, 'Didi I will tell you. You know Amit? He lives in house number seven'.

Shanti nodded, 'Yes I know him too well'.

'Some years ago Amit and I used to date each other. Amit as you know is tall, handsome and very charming. I liked him very much and even thought that I was in love with him' Rekha said, 'on our fourth date when we were returning home from a movie he took me behind some bushes. We kissed and fondled each other. He squeezed my tits. I liked it very much and got hotter and hotter. My choot was flowing. I have never been so wet as I was that evening. He lay me down on the grass without any protest from me. I was ready to surrender my virginity to him. He lifted my sari and tried to pull of my panties. I lay with my eyes closed waiting for his lund to pierce my choot'.

'Rekha you are not well. Your panties are soaked with blood' Amit said.

My mind was one big cunt and I moaned, 'Tau kya hua? Amit mujhe chodo na (How does it matter? Amit please fuck me)'.

'No I can't fuck you in this mess. It is dirty. We will do it after few days when you are well again' Amit replied and helped me to my feet.

'On the way home I cursed my period to have started two days too early. Maybe didi it was the emotional experience that I had undergone which started them' Rekha continued, 'two days later I realized how lucky I had been when by chance I met Pushpa from house number 11. She was looking miserable. I questioned her and she told me that she was pregnant with Amit's child and Amit did not want anything to do with her now. I advised her to tell her parents but she was too scared'.

'A week later when Amit asked me to go behind the bushes with him again I naturally refused. I scolded him and abused him for deserting Pushpa after making her pregnant. He got angry and went away muttering threats of revenge. A month later Madhu told me that she was in love with Amit and had decided to let him fuck her. I prohibited it. Apparently Amit went after Madhu to get even with me. Thank god she had the sense to tell me otherwise, we might have had an unwed mother on our hands. Tell me did I do wrong?'

'No you did right. Madhu, Amit is not a nice boy' Shanti replied.

'Oh Rekha why did you not tell me about this then' Madhu asked.

'Tell you? I tried to but you were so angry and were in no mood to listen to anything' Rekha said.

'What happened to Pushpa?' Shanti asked.

'Everything ended okay for her at least for the present. When her tummy started to show she had to tell her parents. They talked to Amit's parents and they forced Amit to marry Pushpa' Rekha said.

'Pushpa is lucky though I pity her. I only hope that the responsibility of having a family drives some sense into Amit's head. Let me tell you something very funny. Amit mujhe bhi chodene ki koshish ki thi (Amit tried to fuck me also)' Shanti said, 'couple of years ago one-day late in the evening he accosted me in the park when I was returning from work.

'Shanti you are getting old and you know that no one will marry you now. Why do you want to die a virgin? Come behind those bushes with me and with this lund I will give you more pleasure than you have ever experienced in your life before' he said showing me his erect lund.

You girls know that I always carry a knife in my purse for my protection, as I have to return home at all odd hours from the hotel. Brandishing the knife I told him, 'Amit if I ever see this miserable thing you call a lund again then I will cut it off and feed it to the dogs, that is if they will accept it. After that day he never showed his face to me'.

We all laughed.

'Enough of this now let us come to the next part of the agenda' Razia said.

Both Rekha and Madhu were sitting on my knees with their heads on my shoulder. They kissed me while I squeezed their tits and rubbed their cunt.

'What is left now'. Meera said, 'both our dear virgins have been deflowered'.

'Two things. First Sahebji has to reward Mary and Maya for last night's meal and the second thing is that he has to take the cherry of your virgin ass holes' Razia replied.

'Oh no! Not this big lund in our ass hole' was the general lament.

'It has to be' Razia decreed, 'Sahebji when will you fuck Mary and Maya?'

'Whenever they want but for now I want to fuck the tight choots of Rekha and Madhu' I replied.

'Oh yes uncle' Rekha and Madhu moaned and snuggled closer to me.

'Sahebji you promised them' Razia said.

'Okay I have a proposition for them' I replied, 'Mary, Maya would you like me to give you your reward now or you would prefer to spend a night with me then we can enjoy ourselves more often and in different ways?'

Maya looked at Mary. 'We would prefer to spend a night with master. Won't we pet?' Mary decided. Maya nodded her head vigorously in agreement.

'Okay, now this matter is also settled. The only open issue is plucking of their ass hole cherry' Razia said, 'listen girls I know that you are keen to lose your ass hole cherry but for the benefit of those present I want you to raise your hand to confirm your willingness'.

'Yippie' Shabnam shouted and raised her hand.

'Mary, Maya remember you promised' Razia said. Hesitatingly both of them also raised their hands also.

Looking at the remaining three Razia said, 'come on girls it is not so bad as you think. You will enjoy it'.

To my surprise Rekha raised her hand. 'Rekha kya tu pagal hogayi hai? Uncle ka itna barda laurda teri gaand main kaisse ghussega. Bahut dard hogi (Rekha have you gone mad? How will uncle's big cock enter your ass hole? It will hurt like hell)' Madhu said.

'Arre pagali, uncle ne hamari choot tau phard hee di hai main soch rahi hoon gaand marwa ke bhi dekhloon. Auntie kaheti hain ki mazaa aata hai. Dard hogi tau usse sehena pardega. Tu bhi apna haath utha de (Stupid girl, uncle has already taken our virginity and I am thinking why not let him fuck my ass hole also. Auntie says it is very enjoyable. If it hurts then we will have to bear it. You also raise your hand)' Rekha explained. Slowly Madhu also raised her hand.

Now only Meera was left. 'Meera what about you? You are the only one left' Razia asked.

'Oh auntie I am scared that uncle's big lund will damage my gaand permanently' Meera complained.

'You are being stupid' Razia said, 'look at my gaand is it damaged? Ask auntie Shanti whether her gaand is damaged? I assure you that nothing has happened to her gaand also'.

'Meera she is right, try it, after the initial pain it is really very enjoyable' Shanti said.

'Meera don't be a spoilsport' Shabnam said, 'you are my best friend. We lost our choot cherry together and now let us lose our ass hole cherry also to the same cock. I tell you it is very enjoyable'.

'How do you know? Your ass hole cherry is still intact' Meera pounced on Shabnam.

'My ass hole may be still a virgin but I saw uncle pounding his cock in mommy's ass hole and she was screaming with pleasure' Shabnam replied smugly and added, 'Meera be a good girl and join us'.

Hesitatingly Meera raised her hand also. Everyone clapped.

'Mommy yeh aap kaisse tai karaingi ki uncle kisski gaand pahele marainge? (Mommy how will you decide whose ass hole uncle is going to fuck first?)' Shabnam asked, 'if you are looking for volunteers then I am ready to be the first'.

'No volunteers. We, that is Sahebji, Shanti and I are going to decide. It will be an equitable procedure. You all will get a chance to comment on it' Razia replied.

After fucking Rekha and Madhu once each I reached my work place around noon.

On my return at five I found Shanti and Rekha in deep thought.

'Where are the girls?' I asked.

'All four of them have gone shopping and the maids are probably in their room' Razia replied, 'we are trying to think of an interesting way to decide whose gaand you will fuck first'.

sahebji
sahebji
372 Followers