Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Oh! All right. It seems everyone is against me' she finished lamely.

Dinner that night was a lively affair. With only Madhu and Maya left the conversation was rife with speculation as to who will lose her butt cherry last. During the discussion they got divided in two groups. The Razia group, consisting of Shabnam and Mary rooting for Maya and the Shanti group, compromising of Meera and Rekha, who were in favor of Madhu. Razia, Shanti and I remained neutral. The excitement ran high and sometimes so did the tempers. They were prepared to bet. The Shanti group was offering odds of 5 to 1 but there were no takers. When things got a bit too hot Razia said, 'Enough girls we will see what happens tomorrow. Good night girls remember that tomorrow we will again start at nine sharp'.

The next morning we all gathered in the 'game room' punctually at nine. We played four rounds of musical chairs but each time the 'chosen one' was neither Madhu nor Maya. The rounds were declared null and void. 'Shanti I am tired' Razia panted, 'I can't go on. We will have to think of some other way to resolve this issue'.

'Yes I agree with you. I am also bushed' Shanti gasped.

'May I make a suggestion?' I asked.

'Why not lover boy this is all in your aid?' Razia said and laughed, 'I bet he has something in mind that will show the girls in more sexy positions'.

'Why not let them wrestle. The loser loses the cherry first followed by the winner. That is if both Madhu and Maya agree. This way we will be able to see all their assets from different angles' I said with a wide grin'.

'See I told you so' Razia laughed.

'I agree' Madhu replied belligerently, 'just let me get my hands on that little bitch. I will teach her not to tangle with me again'.

'Me too' Maya hissed back, 'don't think just because I am small built that it is going to be easy for you. I will fight you eye for an eye and blow for blow'.

'OH YEAH' Madhu said loudly.

'OH YEAH' Maya replied equally loudly.

'Razia that is not a bad idea' Shanti said, 'what do the others say?'

'Great! Let them wrestle. It will be more fun' was the general consensus.

Razia said, 'Come on let us collect eight mattresses and a large carpet and some sheets to cover them to make up the wrestling arena. Mary you fetch some clean sheets from the closet'.

Soon the wrestling arena was ready.

'Uncle where do you get such weird but horny ideas' Meera asked giggling.

'Imagination, my dear girl, imagination' I laughed, 'but to be honest this idea is not really mine'.

'You mean you have seen such a match before' Shabnam asked.

'Yes many years ago' I replied with a laugh.

'Oh please uncle tell us about it' Rekha said.

'No, girls not now' Razia said, 'Sahebji can tell you all about it later, when the business at hand is finished'

'She is right' I laughed, 'it is now time to watch the match 'big tits wrestles small tits''.

Everyone laughed.

'What are the rules, if any' Shanti asked.

'Well I propose that the fight can be on the lines of 'Catch as catch can'. Have you all have seen it on the idiot box?' Razia asked.

Everyone nodded.

'So everything goes. The one who pins both the shoulders of the other on the mat first will be the winner. Initially there will be five rounds of three minutes each with two minutes rest in between. If there is no result then we will have to find another way to decide' Razia clarified, 'Sahebji would you like to keep time?'

'Definitely not' I replied and with a grin added. 'I will rather watch. Let Shanti do it'.

'Are you two ready?' Shanti asked.

'Yes' shouted the contestants.

'Remember not to hurt each other too much and no biting please. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THE FIRST ROUND BETWEEN 'BIG TITS' MADHU AND 'SMALL TITS' MAYA IS ABOUT TO BEGIN' Shanti shouted theatrically, 'REAAADY SEEET AAAANNNNDDD GOOOO'.

Both Madhu and Maya with a loud war cry type screams went for each other. They grappled and wrestled. Their supporters kept egging them on.

The first four bouts were evenly matched. Sometimes Madhu was on top and on other occasion Maya got the upper hand. They fought shouting obscenities at each other. The supporters advised them as to what they should do from the ringside. I enjoyed watching the movement of their tits and the different positions in which they displayed their choot.

Razia said, 'They seem to be evenly matched'.

'I think Madhu will win. She has the advantage of weight' I replied.

'Lover boy can't you think of any thing else other than her big boobies' Razia laughed.

'No darling I am serious. I was not thinking of her large upper story. She is bigger boned and heavier than Maya' I replied.

Last and the final round started.

Maya had pinned Madhu's one shoulder to the ground but could not manage the other. Suddenly she took Madhu's tit nipple in her mouth and started to suck on it.

'What do you think you are doing you bloody bitch? Let go! You are making me horny' Madhu shouted enraged.

'Madam had said everything goes except biting' Maya panted.

'I will show you' Madhu said and summoning all her strength threw Maya off her. Soon Madhu had pinned one shoulder of Maya to the ground.

'Did you say everything goes?' Madhu hissed, 'I will show you, you little bitch' and placed one arm across Maya's shoulders and pressed it down with her weight and placed her thumb of her other hand on Maya's clit and rotated it slowly.

'HEY! What are you doing? This is not allowed' Maya screamed flaying her legs about.

'Everything goes except biting you said didn't you then why are you crying now' Madhu gasped. Maya flayed her legs about in an attempt to dislodge Madhu's thumb. Madhu seeing her opportunity pushed two fingers in Maya's choot and using her thumb as a pivot started to finger fuck her at the same time. After few minutes Maya sighed, 'Oh stop it. I am about to cum. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD I AAAMMM COOOMMMMMIIIINNNNGGG' came. Her body relaxed and Madhu quickly pinned both her shoulders to the mat.

A big cheer went up in Madhu's camp. Madhu jumped up and down shouting 'OH YEAH' and pumped her fist in the air.

'God Razia what an interesting sight' I whispered, 'look at her big tits jumping and swaying in all direction'.

Flicking off the big drop of pre-cum, which had formed on the tip of my cock, with her tongue Razia giggled, 'Lover boy you are obsessed by her tits. To me this is much more interesting'.

Shanti raised Madhu's arm and said, 'THE WINNER IS 'BIG TITS' MADHU' in 'Las Vegas' style. There was lot of clapping and the girls shouted, 'Speech, speech'.

Madhu still gasping for breath said, 'Mujhe sirf ek baat kaheni hai. Maya chal palang per aur uncle se apni gaand marwa (I want to say only one thing. Maya get on the bed and get your ass hole fucked). YEAH'.

'YEEAAH' responded her supporters.

'Teri baari bhi aayegi (Your turn will also come)' Maya retorted defiantly.

'What is new about that? This we knew at the start of the game itself but I will at least have the satisfaction of seeing your ass hole fucked before mine is' Madhu shouted back with a grin.

'Enough of this rivalry' Razia said, 'Madhu you won the game fair and square. Now you both kiss and make up'.

'No I don't want to' Madhu replied.

'Madhu! You heard what auntie said' Shanti said sternly, 'now bury the hatchet and be friends'.

Madhu made a face and said, 'I am doing it only because you are saying so but tell her to keep out of my way'.

As both Madhu and Maya embraced each other amid lots of clapping and laughter, Shanti announced, 'LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WATCH 'BIG TITS' MADHU AND 'SMALL TITS' MAYA EMBRACING EACH OTHER'.

'Congratulations my dear' I said pulling Madhu on to my lap and squeezing her tits.

'Uncle please shove your lund inside me I am feeling soooo horny' Madhu whispered in my ear.

'No my dear that would be cheating' I replied laughing.

'What did she say?' Shanti asked. I told her.

Shanti glared at her and said, 'Madhu control your self'.

'I made that little bi.... Maya cum but I am left high and dry' Madhu wailed.

'Shanti let her be. She fought well and won. She deserves a reward. What do you all say?' Razia asked.

'YEAH' they shouted.

'Okay lover boy do as she says but mind that you don't cum' Razia said.

Madhu sat facing me on my lap and slowly took my cock inside her. 'OOOHHH it feels so good' she said and started to fuck herself. I squeezed her boobs as best as I could. After five minutes she sighed' AAAHH' and came. As she got up she patted her cunt and said, 'Don't worry my dear choot you will get the taste of uncle's cum tonight'.

'If I were your choot I wouldn't count on it' I said, 'tonight I am spending with Mary and Maya. I have a commitment to fulfill'.

'God again t...th...that Maya' Madhu said angrily.

'Maya come here and let me prepare your gaand' Razia said but Maya hesitated.

'What's your problem? Come' Razia asked getting annoyed.

'Madam may I say something? she asked. Razia nodded.

'P...p..please let Mary prepare my ass hole' Maya stuttered. Razia gave her an angry glare.

'Please madam' Maya pleaded with tears rolling down her cheek.

'Razia she also fought well. She only lost because we did not frame the rules properly. Madhu got a wish and I think Maya also deserves one' Shanti said.

'YEAH' shouted the rest.

'Come my pet' Mary said and led Maya to the bed. Maya trembled with fear as Mary applied k-jelly on her ass hole.

'Pet, don't be tense. Relax. If you are tense it will hurt you more' Mary advised, 'and don't be scared. It hurts only a little in the beginning but when it is inside it is sheer pleasure'.

'I will try' Maya replied in a small voice.

'Maya is ready' Mary announced.

'So is Sahebji' Shanti replied.

When I placed my cock on Maya's ass hole Mary stepped back. 'NO Mary, don't leave me. Hold my hand. Oh I am so scared' Maya sobbed.

'I am with you' Mary said and held Maya's hand.

'Man what a scarecrow she is' Madhu said loudly and laughed.

'OH IT IS HURTING' Maya screamed and tried to wriggle her ass away from my lance. I held her firmly and pressed harder. As her ass hole admitted my laurda Maya screamed on the top of her voice, 'AAAAAYYYYIIIIEEEEEE I WILL DIE. OH MARY ASK HIM TO TAKE IT OUT' and started to cry loudly.

'Na pet calm down the worst is over. Just a few more seconds more and you will be in heaven' Mary said trying to console Maya.

As I fucked her butt she kept whimpering. After few minutes her whimpering was replaced by low throaty moans. When we had finished Mary asked, 'Na pet it was not really that bad was it?'

'God Mary it hurt a lot but then it was nice' Maya replied blushing shyly.

'So now it is my turn' Madhu said cheerfully and walked to the bed swinging her hips sexily. As she got into position she said, 'If I am to be hanged then at least I can go laughing to the gallows'.

'Come on uncle my gaand is ready. Do your worst' she said separating her ass cheeks with her hands.

'Out of all the ass holes I had fucked in the last two days her was the smallest' I thought, 'it will hurt her the most'. There was nothing I could do about it except to get it over with quickly. I placed my cock on Madhu's ass hole and gave a mighty push. Under the onslaught of my cock her ass hole snapped open and half my cock was embedded inside it.

'OOOOWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA UNCLE APNE MERI GAAND PHARD DEE. AB MAIN TATTI KAISSE KAROONGI? GOD MAMA MAIN PAIDA HOTE HEE KYOON NAHIN MAR GAYI? (OOOOWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA UNCLE YOU HAVE TORN MY ASS HOLE. HOW WILL I SHIT NOW? OH MAMA WHY DIDN"T I DIE AT BIRTH?)' Madhu screamed. Ignoring her screams I started to fuck her tight ass hole.

'OH I THINK I AM GOING TO FAINT' Madhu shouted. I continued the in and out movement of my cock.

After a few minutes I noticed that Madhu was very still, too still for my liking. I stopped pumping and said, 'Razia just see if she is all right. She is awfully still'.

Razia shook Madhu and said in a worried tone, 'Madhu! Madhu are you all right? Speak to me my child'.

'Kya koyi lardki yahan begair hazaar sawaalon ke jawab diye aaraam se apni gaand bhi nahin marwaya sakti? (Can't a girl get her butt fucked in peace here without having to answer a thousand questions?' Madhu replied giggling loudly.

'I think she is all right and enjoying herself' Razia said laughing.

'Yes auntie it feels very nice' Madhu sighed, 'uncle aap ruk kyon gaye meri gaand aur maro (uncle why have you stop. Go on fucking my ass hole)'. I recommenced to pump her butt hole. After five minutes or so she screamed, 'Oh uncle it feels so nice. Fuck me harder. Y...hes harder. Rub my choot faster. Y..hes that is great. Oh I AMMMMMM COOOOMMMMINNNNG'. At this moment I unloaded my-cum in her ass hole.

'Oh uncle it was lovely' Madhu said kissing me.

'Okay girls this completes today's agenda. Let us all have a shower and get dressed. Lunch will be served at one p.m.' Razia announced then turning to me, 'what is your program lover boy?'

'I have to go to office for a short while but I will be back in time for lunch' I replied.

On my return Razia asked, 'Everything all right?'

'Yes perfect' I replied waving the cheque I had collected.

'Now that both your projects here have been successfully completed I suppose you will be leaving soon' she asked.

'Yes I have to get back. I plan to leave in a few days' was my vague reply but Razia was not to be taken in by it.

'For which date have you booked your seat' she persisted.

'I will be leaving on Sunday by the noon flight' I replied.

'Oh so early. Today is Wednesday this means that you will be with us for four days and four nights more' she said.

After lunch she announced that I would be leaving on Sunday. Everyone was disappointed. 'Oh uncle, please stay for few more days' they pleaded.

'We leave on Sunday after this one. Please stay till then' Madhu and Rekha said.

'Girls please don't insist. Sahebji has been away from his family for nearly a month and I am sure he must be missing them. We must thank him for spending so many days here and giving us so much pleasure. We still have plenty of time to enjoy with him. Let us make the best of it'.

'YEAH' they shouted.

'In the afternoon Mary will give Rekha a massage and Maya will massage Madhu. Meera and Shabnam can enjoy themselves as they please. Sahebji will be with Shanti and me' Razia ordered.

'I don't want a massage' Madhu said rudely.

'MADHU!' Shanti said sternly.

'All right! Massage is okay with me but not from t..th...her' Madhu said pointing to Maya.

'Madhu what has got into you? From the day you have arrived here your behavior is going from bad to worse. If Razia auntie says Maya will give you a massage then she will give you one. Understand? Shanti said getting angry.

Madhu remained silent but looked defiantly at her elder sister.

'Rekha keep an eye on her. Make sure that she does not misbehave' Shanti told Rekha. Rekha nodded.

'Okay Mary and Maya will come to your room at three' Razia said.

After two very satisfying fucks Razia, Shanti and I lay resting in bed. I lit a cigarette and said, 'Let us see how the massage is going'. The 'Third Eye' came on as Mary and Maya, fully naked entered the room with their bowls of oil and little spirit lamps.

'Okay girls it is show time' Mary said with a grin, 'take off your clothes and lie face down on the bed'.

Without a word Rekha started to undress but Madhu refused. 'Madhu don't be difficult. How will she give you a massage if you don't undress?' Rekha said.

Madhu took off all her clothes except her panties. 'Madhu please take off your panties' Rekha asked politely.

'No I will not' Madhu replied, 'I don't want her tongue anywhere near my choot'.

'MADHU!' Rekha said sternly.

'No I won't. You can do whatever you like. You can tell didi if you want' Madhu replied with tears in her eyes.

'I won't have to tell her she is probably watching us and knows already how badly you are behaving' Rekha said.

'Let her watch. I am not scared' Madhu said defiantly looking around trying to spot the camera.

'Let her be. I will manage' Maya said with a big grin.

'God this girl is stubborn' Shanti remarked.

The massage started. As per Razia's instructions Mary took Rekha and Maya massaged Madhu. First Maya pressed the feet and then Madhu's body. Her hands moved all over Madhu's body touching and pressing different points. Both Mary and Maya proceeded in the same sequence.

'Oh it is very relaxing' Rekha sighed and closed her eyes. Then Maya ran her fingertips lightly up and down Madhu's spine and on the inside of her legs.

'Oh' Rekha moaned. Then for a few minutes Maya kept moving her fingertips lightly on Madhu's body.

Then suddenly she went back to the legs and ran her nails up and down.

'OH' Rekha moaned loudly.

Now Maya dipped her fingers in the hot oil, dropped drops of oil on Madhu's spine, and started to rub it into the skin.

'God Mary it feels so nice' Rekha sighed as Mary did the same.

While massaging Maya pressed Madhu's tits which stuck out from the side. Then she turned Madhu on her back and ran her fingernails from the toe up the inside of her thigh.

Rekha's legs opened expectantly but Madhu kept her legs tightly pressed together. Maya then caressed Madhu's big boobs.

'Oh Mary, oh Mary' Rekha moaned as Mary dropped hot oil on her nipples.

When Maya dropped hot oil on Madhu's nipples she shouted, 'Rekha look what this bitch is trying to do'.

'What has happened?' Rekha asked sighing loudly.

'She is trying to burn my titties' Madhu said looking accusingly at Maya.

'Madhu shut up. This is part of the routine. Mary did this to me few seconds earlier. If you don't want a massage then don't have one but for God's sake don't you disturb me again. Let me enjoy it at least. Go on Mary it feels so nice' Rekha said.

Madhu looked sullenly at Maya and nodded. Maya spread the oil on the nipples with circular motion of her fingers. Rekha sighed loudly. Madhu who was till now watching Maya like a hawk closed her eyes.

'Do you see how stubborn Madhu is? I bet she is enjoying herself but not a moan or sigh has escaped her whereas Rekha is giving voice to the pleasure she is experiencing' Shanti said, 'I wonder how it will end'.

'Don't worry Maya is an expert. This is one bout she is not going to lose' Razia replied laughing.

Now both Mary and Maya were sucking the nipples of Rekha and Madhu while running their finger tips lightly down their stomachs. Madhu's legs separated slightly. A wet spot was clearly visible between her legs.

'See Madhu likes what Maya is doing but is too head strong to acknowledge it' Shanti said pointing towards the wet spot on Madhu's panties.

A few minutes later Maya released the nipples and started to lick Madhu's ample boobs. As Madhu relaxed Maya dropped oil on her navel and rotated her fingers in it.

'OHHHHH' Rekha moaned but Madhu's bottoms jumped and her legs opened wider. Maya quickly hooked her fingers in Madhu's panties and overturned them, not fully but just enough to uncover Madhu's slit. Maya then started to massage all round Madhu's hairless cunt lips taking care not to touch them. Madhu's body was twitching and twisting with pleasure but still she made no sound to acknowledge her pleasure.

Maya dipped two fingers in the hot oil and rubbed them between the Madhu's cunt lips. Madhu's bottoms strained upwards and her legs opened wider. We could clearly see the wet spot on her panties grow larger. Suddenly Madhu closed her legs.

Maya ran her nail up from Madhu's toes up the inner thigh. This time Maya went higher and higher towards Madhu's cunt. Madhu's body arched and she raised her bottoms as if willing Maya to touch her wet cunny but Maya did not oblige. On the way down Maya caught Madhu's panties between her fingers and pulled them down and then completely off without any resistance from Madhu.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers