Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

Maya again dipped two fingers in the hot oil and rubbed them between Madhu's lower lips. This time however she gripped Madhu's swollen clit between her fingers and pressed it.

'Oh god I can't fight it any more' Madhu screamed and spread her legs wide. Grinning at her success Maya continued to manipulate Madhu's clit.

Madhu opened her eyes and shouted, 'Stop grinning like an ape and eat my pussy. Yes I said eat my pussy'. Gleefully Maya stuck her tongue between Madhu's nether lips and started to lick her cunny.

'Oh god it feels so nice. Yes my dear Maya go on like this' Madhu moaned.

'Oh Mary it feels so nice. Please move your tongue faster' Rekha moaned.

'Please Maya move your tongue faster. I feel as if I am in heaven' Madhu moaned.

'Mary, stick your tongue in my choot. AHGGGRRR y..hes like this. Oh now tongue fuck my cunt. God it feels so lovely. Faster OH OH I AMMM COOMMMIIINNNNGGGG' Rekha screamed and lay gasping for breath.

'Oh Maya make me cum also. Stick you tongue inside me. AAGGGRRRRR oh it feels great. Y..hes tongue fuck me. Oh Maya you are too good. I am nearly there. GOD I AM ABOUT TO CUM. OH, OH I AMMM COOOMMMINNNGGG' Madhu shouted in ecstasy and lay panting.

Mary had not stopped eating Rekha's pussy. Within few minutes Rekha came again. 'Mary please stop you can continue later' Rekha requested. Mary stopped and both of them watched Maya giving Madhu's cunt the full treatment.

Without missing a beat Maya continued to tongue fuck Madhu and made her cum again and again. After nearly half an hour of cumming every few minutes Madhu shouted, 'Oh Maya please stop. I can't take it any more' but Maya continued licking.

'MAYA please stop. I am nearly half-dead with cuming. Oh god I AM COMMMMIIINNNG AGAAAAIIIN' Madhu shouted.

'Oh please stop' Madhu screamed and caught Maya's hair and tried to pull her mouth away from her choot. Maya had been expecting this as she kept licking till Madhu came again.

'Will you call me a bitch again?' Maya asked briefly ungluing her lips from Madhu's choot.

'NO I will never call you names again. Please stop. OH MY GOD I AM COMMMMINNNG again'.

'Say sorry' Maya said.

'Yes I am sorry. OH GOD HERE I GO AGAAAAIIINNN. Maya my dear I apologize for abusing you. I will never do it ever again' Madhu said, 'now please let me go. OH GOOOOD I AAMMM COOOMMMMING AGAAAAAIIIN'.

'Maya let her go. She has apologized. I think you have made your point and also taught her a lesson' Rekha said.

Maya stopped and looked triumphantly at Mary. 'Well done my pet. I did not know you had it in you' Mary said. Maya grinned broadly.

Madhu's breath was coming in gasps. When Madhu regained her breath she caught hold of Maya and embraced her, 'Maya you are a darling. I have never cum like this before. Thank you sweetheart for giving me this cum treat' Madhu said and kissed Maya on the lips. They both lay in each other's arms kissing wildly.

'I think now they are really friends. What do you say?' Shanti asked.

'I think so too' Razia replied, 'Maya did teach Madhu a lesson'.

'Yes a pleasant but a very exhausting one' I said laughing.

'Watching Maya at work has made me all wet. Come lover boy let us fuck. What about you Shanti?' Razia said.

'What a question to ask you know I am always ready for a screw. I am with you. Maya has also made me very horny' Shanti replied.

When we assembled for dinner Madhu and Maya came hand in hand.

'Rekha how was the massage?' Razia asked.

'Auntie it was wonderful. Just out of this world' Rekha replied.

'What about you Madhu how did you like it?' Razia asked.

'Oh auntie' Madhu replied bubbling with enthusiasm, 'my little sweetheart Maya was great. She made me cum, cum and cum. It was a most wonderful experience'.

'Hey what has happened Madhu' Razia said laughing, 'the little bitch of yesterday is my little sweetheart today?'

'You guys must have misunderstood me, I never called Maya a bitch' Madhu said without blushing. Then turning to Maya added, 'did I ever call you a bitch my little darling?'

Maya grinned and nodded vigorously. 'Yes you did. You also called me a bloody bitch' she said.

'Oh I did. It must have been a slip of the tongue. Please my little sweetheart, accept my most sincere apologies' Madhu said, 'come let us be friends' and embraced Maya and both started to kiss. Though the kiss was to seal the bond of friendship between them their tongues were fighting the battle of love.

We all clapped and congratulated them for ending their feud.

After dinner Razia said, 'Now for tonight's sleeping arrangements'.

Madhu jumped up and down on her chair shouting, 'Me. First me. I want to say something'.

Razia gave her an indulgent smile, 'Yes Madhu, naturally you first'.

'Please Razia auntie I want to spend the night with Maya. I have yet to show her my gratitude for today afternoon'.

'That is very thoughtful of you it is okay with me. Show her all the gratitude you want' Razia laughed, 'what about you Rekha?'

'Let Mary sleep with me I must thank her also' Rekha replied.

'Meera this is great' Shabnam said clapping her hands, 'we have won a night with uncle by default'.

'Who says that?' Razia countered, 'what about Shanti and me? Right Shanti?'

'Razia I have been thinking' Shanti replied, 'Saheb is here for four nights only. Let him sleep with Shabnam and Meera tonight. The next two nights he can spend with the other four but the last night I want him for us'.

'What a fabulous idea. So this is also decided' Razia said.

'Razia is the wrestling arena still intact or....' I asked.

'Yes, it still there. What have you in mind?' Razia replied.

'Uncle are you planning another wrestling bout?' Shabnam asked.

'Between whom?' Rekha asked.

'Uncle I would love to see Auntie Razia and didi wrestle. It would be great fun' Madhu chirped up.

'YEAH! We agree' was the general consensus. I just smiled.

'Oh uncle tell us what you are planning' Meera asked.

'If you want to know then remember to be present in the 'game room' at nine in the morning' I said with a smile.

'We will be there' they replied.

'Shabnam, Meera do you plan to spend the whole night chatting or...? I am going to bed' I said and made a move to leave. Both of them scrambled to their feet and shouted after me, 'Uncle wait! We are coming' amid everyone's laughter.

At sharp nine the next morning I found all eight of them waiting for me. 'Okay girls let us don our gaming uniform' I said. After we had undressed Razia asked, 'Saheb what do you plan to do?'

'Okay Razia let us start with you. Come here and lie down on your back. Yes that is right. Now pull up your knees to expose your choot. Now Madhu you get on your knees and place your mouth on Razia's cunt. Spread your legs. That is right. Now Mary you lie down on your back like Razia and work your head between Madhu's legs. Now Shabnam you lie down as Mary. This way I completed the circle with Rekha presenting her cunt to Razia and so on' making sure that mother and daughter were separated and so were the sisters.

'Now on my command you start eating the pussy presented to you. Okay!' I said.

'Uncle I want Maya to lick my choot not Mary' Madhu complained.

'No my dear you can't monopolize Maya. Let others also enjoy her golden tongue' I replied.

'This all is fine but what do you propose to do in the meanwhile lover boy. Watch us?' Razia asked.

'Me? No, like a nomad I will wander from one ass hole to the other till I cum' I replied.

'Don't we get our ass hole fucked?' Shabnam asked.

'Sure. In the next round we will reverse the positions. Okay go' I said. I entered Madhu's gaand first and after few strokes moved on to the next one and so on. By lunchtime I had cum four times.

'Uncle tell us have you done this before?' Meera asked.

'How could he. It is not every day that one finds eight willing choots and gaands' Shabnam replied.

'Look at his smile. I bet he has done it before' Rekha said.

'Oh uncle tell us' Madhu pleaded.

'Actually I have done it once before but along with my friend Ramu. We were on a holiday. There we met a group of seven horny college girls with an equally horny chaperon, their thirty five-year-old teacher' I replied laughing.

In the following three days we played many games like: 1) Hide and seek, I fucked the person who found me. 2) Passing the parcel, the parcel was Mr. Guy. I fucked the winner while the runners up was screwed by Mr. Guy. 3) Blind mans bluff, in this game all eight girls were blindfolded and who ever caught/ touched me was the winner of the usual prize. Another variation was that I was blindfolded and the girls sucked my cock. I had to identify the mouth sucking me off. 4) Pinning the tail on the donkey, for this game we procured a large picture of a naked woman lying on her back with her legs wide open and raised. Each girl was required to touch her choot with Mr. Guy. The one who was the nearest to the hole was the winner.

In these fun and games the time passed much too quickly.

It was Sunday morning and I was to leave in an hour. 'Sahebji Mary and Maya have approached me with a request' Razia said, 'they want to give you a massage'.

'Yes uncle it is fun. Try it' the younger girls shouted.

'Why not? I think I am the only one who has not had this wonderful massage. What do you want me to do?' I said.

They led me to the 'game room' undressed me and made lie face down on the bed. I was quite familiar with their routine. Mary worked on my legs while Maya massaged my back. They then ran their finger tips lightly up and down my body. God this made me feel woozy all over. Their ministrations were so relaxing that I dozed off for a minute. I woke up with a start as hot drops of oil fell on my spine. They then rubbed the oil into my body while running their sharp nails up and down my limbs. 'Oh this felt good' I sighed.

'Master please turn over' Mary said.

Expecting them to attack my nipples I braced myself but instead they started to lick my chest and underarms. Suddenly they started to caress and tweak my nipples. After a few minutes they suckled them. 'OOOHHH' I moaned.

Maya released my nipple, pushed her tongue inside my navel, and rotated it. 'God this feels good' I moaned. While Maya gave my navel the tongue treatment Mary dropped hot oil on my nipples. 'Oww it is hot' I shouted.

Both Maya and Mary now directed their attention to my nipples, taking charge of one nipple each. They worked the oil into my skin with circular motion of their forefinger. My nipples became hard and taut. I felt my lund getting hard. Amid lot of giggling I heard Meera shout, 'Hey look uncle's cock is getting big'.

Releasing my nipples they licked my chest down to my stomach. I moaned softly. Mary pushed her finger dipped in oil in my navel and rotated it hard. 'OOOHHH' I moaned loudly as my cock became harder. 'HEY! Look at uncle's lund. It is getting bigger and bigger' Rekha giggled.

By now my lund was semi hard. They bent my knees and pushed them against my chest. 'Hold them like this please' Mary said.

Until now the massage had taken the beaten path. I lay with my legs in the air wondering what they would do next. Mary started to lick the stem of my cock while Maya licked my thighs and the crown jewels. My lund became big and hard. After a few minutes they switched places. 'Look a big drop of pre-cum has formed on the tip of uncle's cock' Madhu screamed clapping.

At that very moment I felt a moist hot mouth on my phallus sucking away the drop. 'Well done Maya' Shabnam shouted. They again switched places. This time Mary took my cock in her mouth and commenced to suck it. 'OH Mary it feels sooo good' I moaned and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation her mouth was producing. Maya in the mean while kept licking and handling my balls.

Soon I felt my sperm rising. My cock became bigger and harder. Mary was too experienced not to notice it. She released my cock and went to work on my nipples. 'OH why have you stopped' I asked disappointed.

Giving my sperm a few minutes to settle down Maya started to suck my cock and Mary devoted herself to my nuts. Just as I was about to cum Maya stopped. They did this couple of times. I was desperate to cum. Next time when Maya was sucking my cock I shouted, 'Y...hes Maya go on. Don't stop. I am about to cum' and placed my hand on her head so that she does not remove it at the last moment.

Mary slapped my hand away, 'Master please don't interfere' she said.

After a few minutes she recommenced. Suddenly I felt Mary's tongue rimming my ass hole. 'My god, look Mary is licking uncle's ass hole' Rekha shouted. Mary's tongue felt great. 'Oh Mary it feels great. Please go on' I screamed with pleasure.

'They have never done this to me' Shanti said.

'Nor to me' Razia replied, 'but next time I will make sure that they do'.

Again they switched places. I felt Maya's tongue probe my gaand deeper. 'Maya go on, stick your tongue in uncle's ass hole' Madhu shouted. I felt her tongue enter my butt hole.

'God half her tongue is inside' Meera screamed hysterically. Maya now commenced to tongue fuck my ass hole. It felt great and I shouted, 'GOD I HAVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE. GO ON MY DARLING GO ON'.

To my disappointment after a few minutes of tongue fucking they again changed places. As Maya started to suck my cock Mary shouted, 'FASTER MY PET FASTER' and stuck two of her fingers dipped in the hot oil into my ass hole. I was not expecting this and was taken completely by surprise. 'OWWWUA' I shouted and tried to dislodge her finger but Mary managed to keep her fingers in place.

While Maya sucked my cock vigorously Mary finger fucked my ass hole. Believe me dear reader it really felt great. 'Y..hes Maya suck harder. Go on I am about to cum. OH, OH MY GOD I AMMM COOOMMMMINNNG' I screamed and started to spurt my-cum into Maya's mouth.

Mary kept pumping my ass hole with her finger. I came and I came. Maya made a valiant effort to swallow my-cum as fast as I shot it into her mouth but could not keep pace. Some of my cum rolled down her chin and some fell on my stomach. 'My turn' Mary shouted and took my fast diminishing erection in her mouth and sucked whatever little cum that was left in it.

It was mother of all orgasms and I lay gasping for breath. I watched Mary lick every drop of cum from my stomach and Maya's face. Everyone shouted, 'BRAVO' and clapped loudly.

I embraced Mary and Maya. 'Thank you. It was truly tremendous. I have never cum like this before' I said kissing them. Both of them were lapping up the praise happily.

'Has anyone given you such a blow job before?' Rekha asked.

'No never' I lied. I did not have the heart to tell them that many years ago Mary Ann (read 'Pretty Mary Ann') had given me a similar blowjob but without finger fucking my ass hole.

'Would you like to try it again?' Shabnam asked.

'I would love to but it is getting late' I replied.

'He is right. We don't want him to miss his flight' Razia intervened. After a quick wash I was ready to leave.

'Master the taxi has arrived' Mary announced.

The time had come to say good bye. Razia and Shanti had tears in their eyes and the younger girls were sobbing softly. Razia slid into my arms and kissed me. 'Good bye my darling. Look after yourself lover boy and next time don't wait for ten years before showing your face' she said.

Turn by turn I kissed all of them good bye. 'Uncle, come back soon. We will be waiting' Shabnam said as I kissed her.

When Meera's turn came she asked with a twinkle in her eyes. 'Uncle how did you like the finger in your ass hole'.

'Frankly it felt great' I smiled then patting her on her butt added, 'now I know why you girls love getting your ass holes fucked'.

As I moved towards the door Madhu started to cry loudly. 'Don't cry my child. We ten can still have a great time together' Razia said pacifying her.

'Ten? B But we are only eight' Rekha said.

'Don't forget Mr. Guy and Miss Tremble' Razia pointed out.

'What are we waiting for let's get started' I heard Madhu giggle as I pulled the door shut behind me.

The end

* * * * *

Well! Dear reader this is the fifth and the last part of 'Razia, the horny divorcee'. At least for the present. The above happened about three years ago but I plan to go back. When, I don't know yet. As and when I do make it I will surely report the details to you on this forum.

Did you enjoy this part of the story? Remember to send me your comments and to vote. I am anxiously waiting for your feedback.

Take care. Bye.

Saheb Sahebji

SAY NO TO CASUAL SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION. AIDS IS DEADLY. HELP FIGHT IT.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers