Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'What is the problem, draw lots' I replied.

'Typical man, no romance. He just can't wait to get inside their ass holes' Razia replied sarcastically, 'we want to make it interesting, like a game. We were thinking on the lines of playing musical chairs'.

'The hitch with this suggestion is if the first loser is to lose her butt cherry then the game becomes very short. On the other hand if it is the winner then as most of the girls, except Shabnam, agreed only reluctantly, they will not make any effort to win and Shabnam will win each time defeating the purpose of the exercise' Shanti explained.

'I will tell you what you should do. Play the game till the end and keep note of who loses at which number. Are you with me?' I asked, both nodded, 'then put numbered slips in a bowl. At the end of the game draw a slip from the bowl and the person who has lost at the number on the slip gets it in her gaand. Let me illustrate if the slip reads five then the fifth loser is the 'chosen one'. Nice and fair'.

'Hey that is a clever idea but to make the game really competitive the winner should get a reward' Shanti said.

'That is no problem our lover boy will love to fuck the winner. Won't you my love?' Razia laughed, 'this is now settled'.

'Razia remember to place the chairs as far apart from each other as possible' I said.

'Why? Whatever for?' she asked.

'Hey, it would be great fun to watch sixteen tits jumping and swaying when you girls run round the chairs' I said with a grin.

'Sixteen? You mean twelve' Shanti asked.

'No my dear Shanti I mean sixteen. You my dears will also join in the game. It will help prolong it. That means more all round fun' I replied.

'But what happens if one of us is the 'chosen one' or win?'

'If you win you get fucked but if you become 'the chosen one' then the round will be declared null and void' I said.

'Why null and void? We would also like our ass hole to be fucked' Razia complained.

'Okay, only if any of you is chosen in two consecutive rounds' I said. We discussed the matter at length till we had agreed on all the rules.

'So that is that' Razia said, 'Shanti do you want Miss Tremble in your bum or lover boys cock in your cunt?'

'Naturally his laurda in my choot' Shanti replied. After fucking them once each I took a nap. When I got up I found that Shanti and Razia were busy admiring the purchases made by the girls.

While we ate dinner Razia explained the rules of musical chairs to be played tomorrow. 'Oh mommy it sounds like fun but what happens to the winner's prize if Shanti auntie or you are the 'chosen one'? Shabnam asked.

'If that happens then that round will be considered as null and void. No 'chosen one' therefore no prize' Shanti clarified, 'but if one of us that is Razia or me, is the 'chosen one' twice consecutively then that round will be considered valid and would attract the same provisions as if one of you had been the 'chosen one. Any of you who have already lost her butt cherry earlier in the game will also be covered by the rules governing Shanti and me. Okay are the rules clear?'

'If this is so then why are you two taking part in the game at all?' Meera asked.

'Because Sahebji wants us to' Razia said and added with a smile, 'he wants to see sixteen boobs jumping and dancing around at the same time. We agree with him. It makes the game longer and more enjoyable'.

'I think it should be three times consecutively and not twice' Rekha said. We discussed this for a while and the majority upheld Rekha's suggestion.

'Remember girls should Shanti or Razia win then it will be a valid round' I said then turning to Razia, 'it is nice to see how keen the girls are to lose their ass hole cherry?'

'No, no it is not that' Rekha explained, 'as we all have agreed to lose our ass hole cherry then we might as well get it over with as soon as possible'.

After dinner Razia announced, 'Tonight Sahebji will sleep in Rashid's room with Rekha and Madhu'. Both Rekha and Madhu grinned happily but Shabnam and Meera looked disappointed.

'Remember all of you make sure your choot is freshly shaved and your ass holes nice and clean for tomorrow's game. Rekha and Madhu you two go to your room and wait for Sahebji' Razia said and turning to Shabnam and Meera added, 'and you two come and help us set up the chairs and the music system'.

The game was arranged in a large empty room on the first floor. I watched as they arranged the chairs. 'Mary don't put the chairs so close to each other' I said. Dutifully Mary looked at Razia for confirmation.

Razia nodded, 'Do as he says. He wants to enjoy the sight of our tits dancing wildly as we run for the chairs'.

With big grins the girls rearranged the chairs under my directions. A bed was brought in for the initiation and the prize collection. A music system was installed in a corner and a sofa was placed at a strategic location for me to watch the dance of the tits.

After everything was in place Razia asked, 'Shabnam, Meera whom would you like to be with you tonight Mary or Maya? Remember that they are to be given the same treatment they give you'. After a few minutes of consultation they opted for the golden tongue of Maya.

'Razia you are looking very tired' I asked her in the morning, 'it seems you three really enjoyed yourselves'.

'Yes I am a bit bushed but it was great. While Mary gave us her famous massage we watched the girls. They laid down in such a fashion that they could eat each other's pussy at the same time. We then watched you fucking and giving Rekha and Madhu their first drink of your cum. Oh then with the help of Mr. Guy and Miss tremble we fucked and fucked. One thing I must say to the credit of Mr. Guy he just doesn't get tired but Miss Tremble on the other hand requires a new lease of life every now and then' Razia explained.

'I hope you did not give Mary's ass hole a taste of Miss Tremble or Mr. Guy' I asked.

'In her choot yes but not in her ass hole' Razia laughed, 'don't fret her ass hole cherry is still intact'.

Immediately after breakfast we all assembled in the 'game room'. Oh what a sight it was. Eight beautiful bodies absolutely naked with freshly shaven choots standing in a row and eight pairs of tits, of varying sizes swinging like leaves in gentle breeze. There was hum of excitement. Everyone was wondering who would lose her butt cherry first. Eight slips with numbers written on them were placed in a glass bowl. I sat on the sofa with the remote of the music system in my hand and my erect cock proudly watching the proceedings.

'Ladies are you ready? I asked loudly.

'Yes' they shouted and I pressed the remote. The music started to play. It was one of the latest hits. The girls moved round the chairs humming and singing with the tune.

'Hey ladies move faster. Let me see your boobs swing. Soon the girls got into the spirit of the game and went round laughing and joking with each other. Believe me, dear reader they presented a fantastic sight. Sixteen tits of different sizes swinging and dancing as they ran. After five minutes I stopped the music. There was a scramble for the chairs. Poor Shanti was left without a chair. She came and sat down next to me on the sofa. 'Sahebji I think I am getting too old for this sort of thing' she panted.

'Come on girls put some more life into the game' I said and switched on the music. The game went on and Madhu emerged victorious.

With a pleased grin and gasping for breath she said, 'Come on uncle give me my prize' and moved towards the bed.

'Madhu take it easy let us first find out who the 'chosen one' is?' Razia said, 'Shanti you get to draw the slip as you were the first loser'. Everyone waited with bated breath as Shanti pulled out a slip. 'It is number five' she announced.

'Oh thank god it is not me' one on them shouted.

'Who is number five' Shanti asked.

'It is me' Razia replied.

'As per the rules this round is null and void' I declared, 'now get ready for the next round'.

'No way' Madhu said aggressively, 'I won the round fair and square and I want my prize'.

'Madhu you agreed to the rules' Razia said.

'I don't care. I want my fuck and now' Madhu replied loudly.

'MADHU, behave yourself' Shanti said sternly, 'you are not a child anymore. Go join the others for the next round'.

Shaking her head and muttering under her breath Madhu joined the others. Madhu also won the next round. The 'chosen one' was number three.

'Oh no! I am number three. Auntie, please help me. I am scared it will hurt very much' lamented Meera.

'Sorry Meera my dear, there is not much I can do to help except make it a little less painful' Razia replied.

'Shabbu you are my best friend, you do something' Meera pleaded.

'Meera the maximum I can do is to volunteer to take your place but then ultimately your turn is bound to come. Remember you agreed to lose your ass hole cherry' Shabnam replied.

'Meera come here' Razia said and then giving Shanti a tube of k-jelly added, 'you rub this on Sahebji's lund and in the meanwhile I will prepare Meera's ass hole'.

Razia asked Meera to get on the bed on all fours and place her head down on the pillow so that her bum sticks out. Then separating her ass cheeks Razia applied the k-jelly liberally on her hole. The other girls watched everything very intently.

'Okay Meera's gaand is now ready' Razia proclaimed. As soon as my cock touched Meera's ass hole she started to shout, 'OH AUNTIE IT IS HURTING ME. PLEASE ASK UNCLE TO STOP'.

Laughing Razia said, 'MEERA STOP IT. Why are you shouting like this? Sahebji has not even tried to enter your ass hole'. Meera smiled sheepishly. At this very moment Razia gestured to me to push in. I gave a mighty shove and my cock was half buried in Meera's gaand.

For a fraction of a second Meera's smile froze and then she yelled as tears of pain filled her eyes, 'AAAAYYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEE AUNTIE UNCLE"S LUND IS KILLING ME. ASK HIM TO TAKE IT OUT'. In reply I pushed again till I was fully inside her ass hole. I started the in and out motion. Meera groaned with each stroke.

'Sahebji don't forget to rub her choot' Shanti said. After five minutes of fucking Meera's ass hole and rubbing her cunt Meera moaned with pleasure. 'It is nice now isn't it?' Razia asked.

'Yes auntie now it feels very nice' Meera panted, 'uncle fuck a little harder and faster'. Soon I was ready to cum.

'Meera I am about to cum' I said.

'Y...hes uncle cum. I am also about to release my cunt juices' Meera gasped. Seconds later I filled her ass hole with my-cum.

As soon as I withdrew the other girls circled Meera asking, 'Tell us how it felt'.

Meera replied with a big grin, 'All I can say is that if you want I am ready to take your place when your turn comes'.

'Are you sure?' Rekha asked skeptically, 'from the way you screamed I thought it must have hurt you very much?'

'Uncle's push took me unawares. No I screamed not so much out of pain but the surprise' Meera replied.

'Enough. Now it is my turn to collect my prize' Madhu said impatiently.

Are we playing another round?' I asked.

'Yes one more butt cherry for you now. Then we will continue in the evening' Razia replied.

'Madhu dear it is getting late and I must also go to the office. I promise that you will get your prize in the afternoon'.

'Okay but don't forget' Madhu said.

'As if you will let me' I said squeezing her big tits.

We started the next round. When the music stopped everyone ran to grab a chair except for Meera who was limping slightly. She came and sat next to me. 'Why are limping?' I asked.

'Uncle the pain in my butt hole is killing me. I did not want to scare the others but it was very painful, much more than I told them. I have suffered the pain and now I am going to enjoy watching Shabbu getting her ass hole plugged. Remember it was she who got me into this. Come on Meera join us I saw mommy enjoying it' she whispered in my ear with a wicked smile mimicking Shabnam.

'Meera you are a wily girl' I laughed. She just grinned back.

Shabnam won the next round and Mary was the 'chosen one'.

After Razia and Shanti had greased her ass hole and my cock I pushed in. 'UUUUIIII JESSSUSSSS IT HURTS' Mary shouted through clenched teeth.

'Don't worry love, you will enjoy it now' I said and started to fuck her ass hole. After five minutes of in and out motion Mary said, 'Y..hes master you were right it feels nice. Oh y..hes fuck me harder'. Soon we both offered our juices on the altar of love.

Maya ran to Mary, 'Mary did it hurt very much?'

'No my pet. The pain was much less than I had anticipated. Don't worry it won't hurt you and you will enjoy yourself' Mary replied with a smile.

Madhu said, 'Uncle ab mujhe chodo (Uncle fuck me now)'.

'Madhu my love I have all ready told you that I am getting late for office' I said looking at my watch, 'I promise that you and Shabnam will get your prize on my return'.

With tears in her eyes Madhu said, 'Uncle I hope you are not trying to get out of it?'

'No darling I promise. Cross my heart. You know how much I love to fuck your tight choot' I replied.

'Hey lover boy you are back very early today' Razia asked when I returned from my office, 'you had little to do or you just couldn't wait to fuck Madhu's tight choot?'

'Both' I replied laughing, 'actually my project is complete and only few lose ends are left to be tied up. I will do that tomorrow and most importantly also collect my cheque'.

'Razia did your choot flow when I fucked the ass holes this morning?' I asked.

'Oh you remember. No not really. I did feel excited but not to the extent I did when you fucked Shanti in the butt for the first time' Razia replied.

From the moment I returned Madhu kept following me everywhere.

'Sahebji please fuck Madhu. Otherwise she won't let anyone rest. All morning she has been saying that you have diddled her out of her fuck' Razia said laughing.

'Why not?' Madhu said, 'I should have had the prize twice. I have already lost one because of the stupid rules and I am just ensuring that I don't lose the second one'.

After Madhu and Shabnam had enjoyed their prize we sat down for lunch.

'Madhu did you collect your prize?' Razia asked.

'Yes auntie it was lovely' Madhu smiled.

After lunch Razia announced that we would continue with musical chairs at six. I slept for a few hours in the afternoon. At six we all assembled in the 'game room'.

The game started. Shanti and Razia were the first and the second loser. 'How come you two always lose so soon?' I asked, 'you are not trying'.

'No we are but the girls are younger and much fitter. Physically, we are no match for them' Shanti replied.

'We joined the game only because you wanted to watch our tits dance' Razia remarked with a smile.

When I switched off the music there was a scramble for the chairs. Madhu and Maya went for the same chair and collided with each other. Madhu fell to the floor with a loud thump and Maya managed to get the chair.

'You bloody cheating bitch'. Madhu hissed rubbing her butt, 'you ran into me on purpose'.

'No, Miss Madhu I did not. It was an accident' replied Maya.

'NO! I know you did it on purpose, Madhu shouted, 'you have had it in for me from the very beginning. The other day also you teased me with your tongue. You would stop licking my choot as soon as I was about to cum'.

'I did that because madam had instructed me to do so' Maya replied.

'Now you can say whatever you want you little bitch.' Madhu screamed angrily and threatened, 'remember if my gaand gets fucked because of this...this accident then I promise you that I will buy the biggest baseball bat from the market and shove it's business end up your gaand and that also without k-jelly' and started to cry.

'Madhu calm down' Razia said, 'Maya is right. I had instructed her not to let you cum so that when Sahebji takes your cherry you would enjoy your first fuck more'. But Madhu was not to be pacified. She sat crying and muttering threats under her breath.

Rekha won the round and Shanti drew number four from the glass bowl.

'AT LAST' Shabnam said loudly and got on the bed in gaand fuck position, 'come uncle my ass hole is waiting for your laurda'.

Shanti started to apply k-jelly on her ass hole. 'Oh auntie I don't require that. My ass hole is ready' Shabnam said.

'Quiet! Let me do what I am doing' Shanti said sternly.

When I pushed my cock into her gaand she shouted, 'AAAUUUUAAAAA MOMMMMMIIIIEEEEE THE PAIN IS KILLING ME. Oh my god. I did not know it pains so much'. I looked at Meera. Meera had a smile of satisfaction on her face.

Shabnam kept groaning with pain as I moved my cock in and out of her tight gaand. Soon she was enjoying herself and started to moan loudly. After we had finished Meera asked with an evil smile, 'Na Shabbu my dear how did you enjoy losing your ass hole cherry?'

'God Meera I swear I had no idea that it will hurt so much' Shabnam replied then turning to her mother she added, 'mommy why the hell did you not tell me that it would hurt so much? I saw you with my own eyes screaming with pleasure when uncle was fucking you in the ass hole'.

'Shabnam don't swear' Razia replied, 'the answer to your first question is that you never bothered to ask me. Secondly you forgot that I had been married and your father had fucked my butt hole hundreds of times and I was used to taking a cock in my gaand'. Everyone had a good laugh at Shabnam's discomfort.

'Rekha your prize will come later' I said, 'now let us play another round.

Rekha nodded, 'Uncle no problem I can wait'.

In the next round Madhu won again and Rekha's number was drawn from the glass bowl. Rekha walked to the bed and said, 'Uncle I am ready'.

'Rekha are you mad' Shabnam said, 'I tell you it hurts like the dickens. Uncle's laurda will kill you'.

'I have enjoyed uncle's laurda in my choot and if it hurts in my gaand then it hurts. I will have to bear it. Only thing I understand is that a promise is a promise' Rekha replied bravely getting into position.

While applying k-jelly on Rekha's ass hole Razia asked, 'Madhu tell me how come you win each time. You have won three times out of five. Do you often play musical chairs at home?'

'No I have not played this game since childhood' Madhu said, 'I thought that sooner or later uncle is going to plug my gaand then why not try to win and enjoy his lund in my choot also. Therefore I am putting my 100% effort in it'.

'Mary you apply k-jelly on Sahebji's cock' Shanti said.

'Oh auntie may I do it?' Meera asked.

'Sure why not' Shanti replied. Very lovingly Meera applied k-jelly on my cock and whispered, 'Uncle please be gentle with her. She is so brave'.

'There is very little I can do. First time it does hurt a lot' I whispered back.

Placing my cock on Rekha's butt hole I pressed in. 'OHHHHH' Rekha hissed through her clenched teeth. Her ass hole started to give way and suddenly it snapped open and half my cock was engulfed in it. With tears of pain in her eyes Rekha could not hold back and screamed, 'OOHHHAAAAYYYYEE UNCLE IT HURTS'. While fucking her butt hole I rubbed her choot. Soon she felt the pleasure and started to moan, 'Oh uncle it feels so nice. The pain was well worth it'. It was not long before we both came.

'Uncle, now give Rekha and me our prize. Rekha are you feeling up to it?' Madhu said.

'Oh I am fine. After the initial pain it was just heavenly' Rekha replied with a smile.

'Uncle are you ready?' Madhu repeated.

As I was feeling a little tired I said, 'I will give you your prize tonight when we sleep together'.

'Oh no that is not fair. You would have......' Madhu started to say when Rekha interrupted her with a stern, 'MADHU!' and shook her head.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers