Ready Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Kevin. So, good, so... good."

Her hips were now jerking up, thrusting her clit into his face and her legs were fighting his hands, not to keep him out, but to hold him in place.

"Like... that... oh, God..." her voice was stuttering, her lungs inhaling with every upward thrust of her hips.

"I'm gonna, I need to..." She was so close, so close.

Kevin was banging his tongue hard on her clit, nibbling and batting, sucking hard, his fingers driving hard and fast into her crevice.

Deonne cried out as her climax tore through her, hips humping against him so powerfully she almost gave him whiplash, but he never wavered, keeping his mouth anchored fast between her legs, sending out continuous waves of sensations.

He had to be in her. It was the culmination of what earlier began as a seed of desire lying before him, a prize he would have not laid odds on. Before she finished absorbing the shock of her orgasm, Kevin was over her, his wet mouth demanding, giving her a taste of herself. His iron-hard cock stretched her sopping slit before driving into her pulsing channel.

"Kev. Kev ... we can't," Deonne was gasping at him, her pussy gripping and pushing back on his throbbing rod, a piston providing perfect friction against her swollen pink walls. Slowly what she was saying penetrated into Kevin's brain.

Shit! Fuck!

Kevin stopped thrusting, letting his cock rest in her warmth, reluctant to pull out. He hung his head, his mouth next to her ear as he fought for air.

"Jesus. Forgot the damn condom," he whispered, chiding himself more than anything. "Don't worry. I'll take care of it as soon as I can talk myself into leaving you for a sec."

Soon he was rummaging frantically through his jeans and tearing the offending wrapper off a condom, his fingers shaking as he shoved it over his cock and pushed back into her inviting folds.

"Oh, God. You feel so good," she whispered as he filled and stretched her.

"Yeah, I do. I feel so fuckin' good, it's unbelievable." He smiled at her, content for the moment just to be back inside her.

Deonne wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his chest and Kevin thought maybe Deonne's real name was Heaven, 'cause he surely was experiencing it now. Moving her arm around his neck, she pulled him down for a kiss, this time thrusting up her lips, her tongue urgently seeking his.

Kevin lifted up, needing to watch his cock thrust into her. She was so tight as she stretched over him and when he pulled out her pale pussy clung to him, refusing to let go, and her engorged inner walls milked him trying to draw out his thick cream.

God, he fuckin' hated this goddamn condom, he wanted to feel her skin against him and splash his come all over her insides. The only good thing about it was that he might last longer than a horny teenager with the thick membrane dulling the sensation. He just returned from over a year in Afghanistan and hadn't been with a woman for longer than that, and Deonne wasn't just any woman, she was a fuckin' fantasy. He couldn't remember how many times he'd jacked off thinking of her after that fiasco in the kitchen.

He felt her pussy clamping down harder and harder and he picked up his pace, reaching up to tweak her nipple, remembering her excited response to his stimulation earlier. Deonne immediately added moaning to her repertoire. Oh, yeah, this girl liked that.

Deonne reached around him grabbing at his ass, her fingers digging in, pushing, urging him to work her harder, faster, and he was more than ready to oblige, her moans and little wails driving him. Soon he was driving into her.

"Like that don't you, baby?"

"Oh, God," was all she could gasp, he was filling her up, bumping her cervix.

"You never had a cock like this one before, have you?"

He was pounding in her so hard she was moving up the bed and Kevin put his hand on the headboard to stop their advance. She didn't answer him. She was so caught up in the squeezing of her body and the friction of his hardness. Pleasure beyond anything she had ever felt was taking over, way better than the self-pleasure she usually contented herself with, and more encompassing than any of her few attempts with other men, which she had thought were pretty good until now.

But Kevin wanted an answer.

"Have you?"

"God no," she breathed out between pants, "nothing like yours... nothing like this... ah... ah... ahhhh!" She came apart, her body shaking, muscles clamping all over her; arms, legs, pussy convulsing as her massive orgasm raged all through her.

Feeling her body trembling and gripping his, watching her face give that pleasurable grimace that lets a man know his woman has truly gotten off, Kevin felt his balls tightening, his cock preparing itself for firing. He growled out as his own climax overtook him. Shot after shot of come tore through his shaft as his cock brutalized her cunt.

The storm over, Kevin gave a few more slower strokes, pushing the final drops out into the condom.

"Ah, Jesus," he sighed as he lifted up off her. A quiet laugh came out and he shook his head as he realized he didn't have the strength to hold himself up, his legs were quivering and he carefully fell to her side before pulling the worn-out condom off his still-turgid cock.

"That was incredible," Deonne managed to gasp.

Lying beside her, Kevin turned his head towards her and a big smile spread across his face.

"Told ya I was good."

She stared back at him with a chagrined look and then her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Let me see."

Deonne rolled over, leaned down and licked his rounded deltoid. The muscles of his arms and shoulders were like the rest of him, toned to perfection, and Deonne felt a giddy excitement spark through her at being allowed to touch and look at any part of it.

"Mmm."

Kevin looked at her as if he doubted her sanity.

"What are you doin'?"

Enjoying the deltoid so much she traveled up over his shoulder, moaning as if having a tasty treat, which she swore she was, a slightly salty treat, but this was definitely more fun than she expected. Finally, she settled at his neck, kissing, licking and sucking.

"I always wondered, now I know."

By now Kevin was enjoying himself as much as she was, and he wrapped his arm around her snuggling body, running his hand over her hip and stopping on her buttock.

"Know what?"

"How you taste. I always thought your skin looked just like Dove milk chocolate and wondered if it tasted as good." She bent and licked him again.

"Well?"

"Better," she murmured before getting back to the task at hand.

"Baby, if you like this part, then I got a real treat for you. Wait 'til you taste my chocolate bar."

"Honey, I can't wait... but that thing's been... marinating in poison and needs serious detox before I can... get near it," but she sounded unconcerned and was acting it too as she slowly kissed a path from his neck up his jaw to his lips.

"Hey, you tasted this part before," he teased.

"Yeah," she pecked at his mouth, "and it was so good. Positively addicting." Now she licked at his lips and whispered, "I can't get enough."

Climbing on him, her legs on either side of his waist, she groaned as he opened his mouth and took her kiss. Over and over their tongues fought and Deonne found herself sliding her soaked pussy down his stomach, seeking the instrument that would cure her new ache.

Leaning back, she looked Kevin in the eyes, a look of surprise in hers. She couldn't believe she was so turned on again already, but her pussy was screaming at her, demanding to be filled. Reaching behind her she took his cock in her hand, thrilled to find she was not the only one ready again. Lifting his girth, she ran her hand up and down his slightly sticky skin.

"Oh, yeah. That's good, baby." Kevin lay with his eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her hand on him.

Without warning Deonne rose up over him and seated herself hard on his thick flesh.

"Deonne, God, that feels so good, but you can't..." His hands gripped her hips, holding her in place, forcing her hips to stop. His cock was yelling profanities at him, demanding to be left alone.

"I need you," she pleaded with him, looking ridiculously feminine and indeed, needy. "Please let me ride you. You can pull out before you come."

"That's easier said than done." Jesus, what is she doing to me? He looked up at her and she pouted at him. He felt her trying to wiggle her hips, finally her powerful thighs and buttocks, toned from jogging and gym time, were able to start a relief-giving rocking motion. He was sinking fast.

"I'll let you come on my titties," she offered as a tempting bribe.

She continued to pout and it was all Kevin could do to not laugh, but funny or not, she was sexy as hell.

"Wouldn't you love to come all over my titties? Or maybe my face? Hmm?" With that she ran her lips around her kiss swollen lips and Kevin almost lost it right then. This was the girl who wouldn't let him look at her just a few minutes ago?

"Damn, baby," Kevin said as he relaxed his hold on her hips and the last bit of sanity moved out of the room, "if this all blows up on you, then we're naming him after my father." That way his dad might not kill him for being so stupid.

By the time he finished talking she was already bouncing on his cock, moaning her excitement.

"Yes... sir!" was her breathless reply, mocking him even while focusing on the sensations between her legs. She had never come this close to orgasm so fast, he felt heavenly. He was huge and the skin contact as he filled every square millimeter of surface was unbelievable. As she bounced faster the inner walls of her pussy swelled, the muscles gripping and releasing his iron-hard dick.

"So good... so fuckin' good."

Deonne rarely cussed. Hearing that dirty little word come out of her sweet little mouth was a turn-on and distracted him completely from his mental recitation of the periodic table.

"That's it baby, talk dirty for me. Let me hear how you feel," he encouraged. He needed to speed her up, if she went on much longer he wouldn't outlast her. He reached up and played with her rock-like nipples, pinching them and rolling them between his fingers.

"You feel so fuckin' good," she replied in a hurried tone, "your cock feels so amazing, so... ahhh... big. Pinch harder... Oh, yeah, like that... feels so... oh fuck... God, I'm almost there." Her eyes closed.

Deonne slowed and started rocking her pelvis down and back on his cock with measured, focused drives. Kevin diverted one hand lower and started rubbing his thumb in circles over the hard nugget between her thighs.

"Look at me baby." He wanted her looking at him when she came.

"Ohh... mmm." The desperate need for completion reflected from her eyes as she looked down on him. She leaned forward, her hands supporting her weight on his chest as every part of her body concentrated on the storm between her legs. And then she was there.

Her pussy milked and milked, trying to lure the seed from him, a primal act and for the first time the thought of creating a life, getting a girl pregnant, was not repulsive, it was even erotic.

He was so damn close. Fuck! It was back to the periodic table. He took deep breaths and closed his eyes, cutting off the visual stimulation she was providing. As soon as he felt her tremors lessen he picked her up off of him and almost threw her back on the bed before grabbing his cock.

"Where do you want it, baby?" she asked, not quite finished. "Where do you want to squirt that hot come?"

Barely conscious, but forcing herself to focus on his need, her promise, she rotated her still throbbing pussy in a circle towards him and grabbed her tits pressing them together while licking her lips and opening her mouth.

"Tits," he ground out between his teeth. He was out of time as he got on his knees and aimed at those pale, pink-tipped globes. Come burst out in thick ropes across her tits, marking her, claiming her as his.

He stayed like that for a moment catching his breath when all of a sudden and with remarkable energy he bounded off the bed, throwing his clothes on, shoving his cock into his pants, boxers left behind.

Grabbing her keys where they landed on the floor in their haste earlier, he ran back to her and planted a hot, wet kiss on her mouth.

"I'll be back in a little bit. Relax. You want anything?" he asked her in a rush.

"Kevin! Where you going?"

"Store. We ain't fuckin' doing that shit again, that was too damn close."

Laying there barely able to move a muscle, she heard the apartment door slamming. She chuckled and pulled the covers back. A rest was a good idea, she was exhausted. What a sweet, thoughtful guy, being all worried like that, she thought as she snuggled under the summer-weight blankets.

Deonne woke with a start as something hit her on the arm. Now something hit her leg.

"Oow!" she exclaimed as something pokey struck her hip.

"Sorry, babe. Didn't mean for it to hurt," a man replied with a chuckle.

Oh, my God. Deonne's eyes popped open and it all came rushing back to her. Kevin. She smiled up at him, grabbing the object nearest her, the one that hit her arm. A toothy grin appeared.

A Dove milk chocolate bar.

"Mmm ... thank you, I'm starving. I think you almost killed me, you've driven me to the point of utter exhaustion and starvation."

"As long as you die happy, I'll know my work wasn't in vain," he returned.

Looking down she saw the other projectiles. Two large boxes of condoms. She burst into laughter.

"I think if you fuck me that many times in one weekend I will be dead," she declared and flopped onto her back as laughter consumed her.

"Let's see, eighty fucks divided into forty-eight... that would be about one fuck every half hour," she chuckled again. "You're good, but even The Great Kevin Banning may have his limits!"

"Now, don't you worry your pretty little head about it, little girl."

Deonne's eyebrows shot up.

"Did you just...? You didn't just...? Did you say, 'worry your pretty little head, little girl', to me? Oooo!"

"Girl, you laughed at me for almost two minutes like I just fell off the stupid wagon, right?" he shot back at her.

Bracing on one arm, he leaned over and turned her face towards him, kissing her lightly.

"I took a couple math classes too, sweetheart. I'm on leave," he replied, giving her a small knowing smile.

"Ah. So maybe you're smarter than you look after all."

"Maybe." He stared at her, taking in her green eyes, the light freckles across her nose. "Now, get out of that bed and feed me. You nearly sucked the lifeblood out of me and I haven't eaten since lunch. Somebody tells me you can manage to keep from killing people in the kitchen."

"What!"

She gave him a look of real shock.

"You keep insulting me like that and you won't be needing eighty condoms, you'll never need one again! I'm a good cook!"

"Oh, yeah?" he challenged with a smile. "Prove it."

She shrieked and threw off the covers, energy fueled by indignation had her yanking on a large t-shirt and heading to the kitchen.

"And when I see that two-faced brother of yours again, I'm going to... to... something!"

"That's a heavy threat. I'll be sure to warn him." He was grinning at her as he leaned against the narrow wall dividing her kitchen from the living space. She whipped a frying pan out and nearly banged it on the stove, then stormed to the fridge and grabbed some mushrooms and onions out and set them on the counter.

"You're so damned sexy when you're mad."

He was still grinning as he watched her stop and looked at him, her eyes narrowing.

"You just wanted to see me get all hot and bothered," she accused.

"Hot, definitely."

Smiling, he stepped across her small kitchen and ran his hands down her back, pulling her to him, cupping her ass.

"And after you feed me I will positively be bothering you."

"You could just feed yourself and I could go rest so I'll be ready for you," she suggested.

"No I couldn't."

"Sure you could, just help yourself."

"Babe, the only thing I know how to cook that aren't MREs are protein shakes and cereal."

She looked back, shaking her head at him like he was the sorriest excuse for a man she'd ever seen.

"How can you not cook? You're a chemist. Cooking is chemistry."

"Well, if you want to put the right amount of high explosives in it and blow it up, I'm your man," he responded, alluding to his Special Forces specialty.

She continued to shake her head at him and started in on his mushroom omelet.

12