Real Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I felt was the biggest vacancy in my body I've ever felt as Richie pulled his dripping cock out of me. Along with this feeling was an overwhelming feeling of guilt for Mike and our marriage. Richie must have sensed this because he turned me around and pulled my head right back on his cock and told me I should get back to work. His cock was completely covered with our juices and I could feel our fluids running down my thighs. He said that he loved me as I continued to suck his cock. He seemed more urgent as he pumped his cock into my throat this time. He asked if I would let him fuck me again and I moan "mmm hmmm" around his cock mostly just to satisfy his immediate urge. Then he said he wanted me to stay out and fuck him tonight after work. At first I didn't say anything so he pulled me up into his lap and made me straddle his cock again. God, he really knows how to breakdown a girls resolve. After sliding up and down his cock about twice I agreed that I would meet him after work again. He said he only had one more favor to ask of me and I said anything for you. He said he liked the naughtiness of having my unprotected pussy so he didn't want me taking my birth control. I said that wasn't fair to Mike, but he grabbed my shoulders forcing all of his meat into me and start cumming and said, "But this is?" I started cumming and said, "Yes I know, I won't I promise I won't!"

We got our clothes back on with the exception of my panties and bra which Richie kept for souvenirs of the occasion. He drove me back home to Mike. I was very nervous that Mike would still be awake waiting for his nightly action. How would I explain this to him?

Luckily when I came in the clock said 5:04am and Mike was asleep. I hurriedly took a shower. As I rinsed myself, I saw cum running down my thighs. I started to try and wipe off the cum deposited from Richie and as soon as my hand brushed my clit I started to climax uncontrollably. I finished up with my shower and gently laid down next to Mike in our bed. He woke early as usual and was all over me for sex. He pushed me down and took the lovely vibrator he affectionately named Richie and stuffed it up my pussy. It went in with very little effort and unlike before it went all the way in me, even after all of the showering I was still extremely wet inside. He was so surprised that he flipped me over and forcefully shoved his cock right up my butt. It made me squeeze twice as hard against the vibrator and I could feel his cock and the vibrator rubbing together on my insides. When I started cumming thinking of my lover and my hubby fucking me at the same time so did he. He snuggled up behind me and I mentioned that he really seem to like cumming up my ass. What he said next almost made have a heart attack and an orgasm at the same time. He said, "Well I've noticed you haven't been taking your birth control pill and that didn't leave me too much choice." I was thinking of Richie pumping me full of his cum when Mike nudged me and said, "What are you trying to do, get that sweet little pussy pregnant?" I smiled and stated of course I didn't.

I got ready and left for work. Richie was waiting for me when I arrived. I almost told him I couldn't go through with it until he had a drink brought to me. I was shocked by how strong it was. He made a cute little joke about it being as stiff as him. I quickly threw back, that the difference was that he only left my throat sore not burning.

The night seemed to go forever. Finally it closed and Richie even helped get people out of the club and stack chairs. I was outside in another 15 minutes. He led me to his van and on his rear view mirror was my bra and panties. We started to drive away when Richie asked me to pull out his cock and play with it. For some reason I started to feel shy despite what had occurred the night before. I looked at him and said that I didn't have my liquid courage like the night before. I asked him if he would be terribly disappointed if I just had him take me home. He almost yelled yes. He said he would IF I agreed to stay in the van and talk with him awhile. I said OK. We arrived at my apartment complex and he said he wanted to park in the back out of sight of most to have our privacy and I said yes as long as he promised to be a good boy. He once again asked me if he'd always been a gentleman.

Once he parked, he grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the van. He leaned in and kissed me as I told him he promised to behave. He looked at me in the eyes and asked, "Did you tell Mike about what happened?" I said, "No, but that eventually I would have to tell him." He then asked, "Did you take your birth control pills today?" I again looked down and replied no. He grabbed my chin and asked why not. I said I had promised and had every intention of going through with a night full of sex with him.

He pulled me close, so my head was resting on his chest and asked me if Mike had had sex with me today. I told him yes that he makes love to me everyday. He asked me if it was as good and last night. I said, "I didn't cum as hard with him as I did with you." He said he didn't have sex with anyone or even jack off because he wanted tonight to be great again. Richie then said this is killing me and when I looked down at his crotch it was again tented up in my face.

I immediately felt very bad for him and his obvious sexual frustration. I started to daydream a little about the night before when I was in an alcohol-induced haze. Was it as big as it seemed? Did I enjoy it as much as I thought I remembered? When I snapped back out of it, I was lazily stroking his full length through his pants. I said, "I feel bad about leaving you with a hard on and maybe I can just give you a hand job." Richie thanked me and said that it would be great. He leaned back and glanced from my face to his crotch. I knelt in front of him and unbuttoned his jeans. He was wearing boxers under them and I pulled the front of both down. He said to wait a minute and pulled them and his shoes off. Just as I had remembered from the night before his cock was huge. I wrapped my hand around his shaft right below the head and started to jack him off. He said that it felt so good. Richie asked me to use both hands on his cock. I jacked him with both hands alternately stroking his shaft with one then playing with his balls as I stroked his shaft. After about two minutes there was a big drop of cum forming at the tip of his penis. As I stroked his cock it slowly started to ooze out of the tip and down the shaft. It was making a very sexy squishing sound and I found it very erotic to have his cum all over my fist as I stroked him. I could feel my pussy getting just as wet as his cock. Richie was humping my fist and then he grabbed my hair and in one swift move shoved my mouth down onto his cock.

Richie snatched my shirt right out of my pants and roughly tugged it over my head. Then expertly unfastened my bra saying this is mine. He threw my bra to the front of the van and immediately started squeezing and pinching my nipples. I gasped as he treated my nipple with such roughness. As soon as I did, he shoved my mouth down more on his cock. He asked, "so you didn't tell Mike that you were sucking my cock last night?" Then stated, "But I bet you didn't brush your teeth before you kissed him." "Did you let him cum deep in your pussy like you let me?" he asked. "I bet you had him eat my cum from your pussy when you got home," he stated. I found myself becoming intoxicated by his sexual tone. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled down off my ass so I could shove two fingers deep in my drenched pussy.

Richie said as he forced my head up and down, "That's right and I'm going to fuck and cum deep in your horny pussy." I pushed my way off his cock and deeply French kissed him whispering, "Yes!" We quickly finished stripping my clothes off me, only leaving on my socks.

Richie also stripped down to his socks. He pushed me down on my back and roughly pushed his way between my thighs. He lifted my right leg by the ankle and nudged his thick head at the opening of my pussy. It slipped right in me. He thrust back and forth. He hadn't even made it all the way in me yet and hadn't even given me his full third stroke before I was cumming uncontrollably. Richie was thrusting hard in me and I could feel him throbbing and tensing-up. He looked into my eyes and asked if I wanted his cum deep inside me, adding with a delay, "In places that Mike can't reach?" I couldn't even answer him I could only grunt out a positive noise. Then he said, "Take it!" The next thing I knew or felt was pulsing and wave after wave of warmth being shot into my pussy.

I came back to consciousness with Richie whispering that he loved me while kissing me and slowly thrusting inside me. Richie moved up on my chest and laid his slippery cock between my tits. As he thrust between them, his magnificent cock was making contact with my mouth. I opened my mouth and accepted his wonderful tasting cock into me. Richie then straddled farther up my chest and pulled his cock up stroking it for me and told me to kiss, lick and suck his balls. As I squirmed around on my back I could feel Richie's cum dripping from inside of me. Richie then pulled me up and bent me over the bench seat. I figured he wanted me from behind like the night before and it was such a wonderful fuck from the night before I thought, 'who was I to stop him.

Richie did in fact shove his cock deep in me with one powerful thrust and just as I was getting ready to cum again...he slipped out of my pussy and his thick cock head was forced up my ass. I felt incredible pain at first. I tried to push back and move away. Richie grabbed the back of my neck and forced my head back down. He started thrusting more and more of his cock into me. As my ass started to get use to the feel of his cock, I couldn't help but think back to my fantasies of being held down, forced and even raped. I felt myself become incredibly turned on just from the thought of it.

Richie started talking very dirty to me, saying stuff like, "Oh Yeah, you love to get your pretty little ass fucked!" "Your body was made to be used by my fat cock!" and "You know you love being my slut!" What was kind of ironic was that everything he was saying was true to a point. He pumped me and continued to talk dirty to me. I felt my clit being shoved against the edge of the seat, combined with his cock be shoved into me, I was building toward an awesome orgasm. He was really going at it now and right when I was getting ready to cum, he pulled out of my ass and slammed it into my pussy. He immediately started shooting his load into me again. That was all it took for me to start cumming.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4 am already. I kissed Richie goodnight and told him I had to go. He took my pants and told me if I wanted them back I had to meet him again tonight. I didn't have the will or strength to try to get out of it. I told him yes, dressed and left the van.

Mike was once again asleep when I came into the apartment. I quickly and quietly showered, being too tired to even finger myself. I laid down beside Mike and fell asleep. Again first thing in the morning Mike was all over me. He started thrusting in me before I was fully aware of what was happening. I was wondering if he could feel any residual cum still in me and I was getting into the early sex very quickly. I asked him if he wanted to stay in me and cum. At first he seemed to be going to do just that, when he pulled out and shot all over my tits and some hit my face too.

I decided before I left for the club to go to work that I was going to earn alot on money tonight and sort of treat myself to a nice evening after. Mike was working at his job. I spent extra time putting on makeup and dressed in one of my mini-skirts with black panties and bra. Mike called right before I was to leave for work just to tell me that he loved and missed me since I would be gone for work when he got home.

I got to work and Richie was waiting for me. He complimented me on my attire. He seemed very attentive toward me and left me feeling very warm and feeling wanted inside. I was getting great tips for it being as early as it was and decided to treat Richie to a few drinks. As I would come by he would make little sexy comments that had me hot all night. I flirted back to until it was time to close. Since he is such a regular, the management let him stay and help close. We walked out and went to his van and we kissed before he took off. He said he wanted to take me back to his barracks room on-base.

Within about 10 minutes we were on-base and at his barracks. He led me through the back door of his barracks and up to his room. As soon as the door closed he had my skirt up, pulling my panties down and had me pinned against the door kissing me. I've always thought it was a little sexy to be forced or mock raped so his aggressiveness was only fueling my passion. I couldn't wait any longer. I undid his pants, opened them, and pulled them down. His huge beautiful cock soon popped into view. I immediately wrapped my hand around it and started stroking it. He started rocking his hips and pressing his cock into my stomach.

As I looked around the room, I noticed two beds and another room which I assumed led to a bathroom. He saw me looking at the beds and said, "That's the perfect idea!" He pushed me over to the bed and forced me to sit down on it. Once again his cock was now in my face all hard and shiny. I knew what he wanted, and what I wanted, and took his cock into my mouth. He immediately started grabbing the back of my head and pushing more and more into my mouth and throat. He told me to take off my clothes without removing his cock from his mouth. I tried to do just that, but had to take it out to finish removing the blouse from my head. I was now nude and told him I would like to see him the same way. After he finished undressing, he pushed me down and lifted my legs as he positioned himself to start fucking me. He slowly slid his knob inside me and soon more was to follow. He felt so good and I was well on my way to having a huge orgasm. He had been pumping into me for about 5 minutes when he leaned down next to my ear. I assumed he was going to blow and kiss my ears as they are extremely sensitive and turn me on to have someone play with them. He gently whispered, "Did you take your birth control today." I could only moan, "Nooooooo!" Then he slammed all the way into me and started flooding my pussy with his cum, which set me off into my own explosive orgasms.

I could feel him pull out of me and the great emptiness that it left. I could also feel his cum leaking out of me and running down between my ass cheeks. I felt so warm and gooey. Richie said that he was going to use the bathroom. I rolled over onto my stomach and I must have fell asleep. I next felt a cock sliding into my soaked pussy from behind. I seemed to be just as long but slightly less size in girth. I looked back and saw a very handsome black man pumping away into me. He just said, "Hi, lovely!" I looked around quickly to see Richie sitting on a chair next to the bed stroking his cock as he watched the black man fuck me. Richie said, "His name is Robbie and he is my roommate." Then Richie kneeled up on the bed and stuck his cock in my mouth. Robbie was saying, "Oh yeah you did get it in her all the way, she's such a great fuck, she's taken it deeper than any of the others!" I felt extremely proud about being rated the best and yet a little pissed about being just another statistic. However the hard cocks that were pumping into me won out.

I was starting to build back to another orgasm, almost strictly from the naughtiness of the situation. They stopped and made me get up. Richie laid down and they guided me on him. He pushed his cock back into my slick used pussy. Just as I slid down his cock to the hilt, Robbie got behind me and started pushing his cock up my ass. I felt so extremely full and started cumming almost immediately.

I felt like I was knocked out once my orgasms hit. They were the strongest I've ever had. I remember them laughing and pumping away as I lay they and quivered. I'm not sure how long they were fucking me for, but it seemed like an hour. I heard Richie say, "She not using protection so make sure you leave her husband a gooey present. They both laughed then Richie pulled out of my pussy and Robbie took his place. He was grunting and then I felt him begin to shoot into me. Richie said, "How does it feel? He shoots a ton." It was true, I felt his cock jerk about 10 times and immediately cum was pouring out of me. Richie then stuffed his cock into my ass. Since he is thicker than Robbie, I felt some initial pain, but Richie was in no mood to be gentle with me. He started shoving all of his wonderful meat into me. Then started cumming almost as soon as he reached rock bottom. I had an orgasm again when Richie grabbed my head and forced his tongue into my mouth as he was cumming.

We all rested for a moment. The room smelled of sex. Robbie was teasing Richie that he was glad that we were using Richie's bed instead of his due to the cummy mess left from our sex on his bed. We were all starting to get the giggles as we laid there in our after glow.

Richie finally patted my leg and told me that he better take me home before he fell asleep. Robbie said that he wanted to go too. We all got dressed, with me leaving my bra and panties behind as a souvenir. We went down to the van. Robbie led me to the back and Richie started driving. Robbie said that Richie had told him what a great kisser I was and he had to see for himself. He gently tilted my head back and began to kiss me. He was a great kisser too. He started fingering my wet pussy too. He said Richie has been bragging for the last 2 days about how great my cock-sucking talents were. He took out his cock and told me to prove Richie right. He pushed my head down and his cock was straight up waiting for my oral assault on him. He thrust deeply into my mouth as I was being forced down his shaft. It was easier to breathe with his cock in my mouth since he didn't have Richie's girth to deal with. All of this was happening as Richie was driving and watching in his rearview mirror. Richie was saying encouraging things to me, like; "Take his cock all the way!" "Suck him until he blows!" "Squeeze his big balls honey!" It was all turning me on. Robbie said he was about to cum. I started stroking his cock while I continued to suck him. I was expecting him to push my head down and bury his cock in my throat and blow like Mike and Richie like to do, but he pulled my mouth off and grabbed my fist. He squeezed my hand really hard with one hand and grabbed my hair with the other. He moaned, "Take this home to your hubby!" and with that started shooting his cum into my face and hair. Richie was yelling for me to stroke my clit and cum. I barely touched my clit before I was launching into another orgasm. I finished licking the cum that was running down his cock, fist and over his balls.

We just arrived at my apartment. I asked if they had a towel or rag to wipe-off with. They both laughed and told me to get out and go home to my hubby as is. That made me feel a little put off but I could understand why it was an exciting concept to send a married woman home to her hubby like that. I went into my apartment and Mike came up from behind me and damn near scared me to death. The rest of the story you know. I hope this enlighten you as to what happened during my time away from my hubby.


MIKE:

This is the full and true account of what happened to us. If your wondering, Renee didn't get pregnant, which even surprises me, from her adventures. I wouldn't have minded if she had though, it is the price you pay for living a free and uninhibited life. Hope you all like this true tale. Renee and I have had to stop many times in the course of writing this to relieve sexual tensions that grew from remembering and reliving this story.

12