All Comments on 'Reality Break Ch. 02'

by TheTask

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
characters-

i dunno if you could fit this in but i always love the darker characters , deathknights ,necro's , lich's , plague master ect. a bit harder to write in considering they are usually portrayed as evil and your team seems to have taken an initial stance against inducing pain for the win , but possibly if he only casts it on himself ? characters with skeleton pets have always been my personal fav. :D , love the story so far :)

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
Agree with Anon

Necromancers are awesome. But even with their goody-act, we were told that the level of pain inflicted can be modified by the player. You can choose to use non-pain inducing attacks, some people are just mean though. Don't need a bad person to play a 'bad' class. xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My idea

What about a warrior tank class as a demon thingy

chubs450chubs450over 10 years ago

need a moe priest healz

AffairAffairover 10 years ago
The smex needs work.

They have some really sexy ideas but some word choices... Boobs need not be sloshy. Also in the previous chapter, a vagina would probably need some more... Stretching to accommodate a 22 cm dildo, especially if it's tight. Not to say it's not good, just needs work.

And the Petres-Glasie meeting needed more dialogue for Petres to get an idea of Glasie's personality.

A little of the dialogue in general can be.. Awkward.

I kind of doubt Glasie would be the only one curious as to whether or not they had to play their gender. And if so, the game would have to support the transition between genders.

But that's me really nitpicking, you've actually gotten me interested in the plot, this immersive world is cool. It's like playing a game without spending the time or effort to. You've clearly thought about this and what VR could do. Though the needles through the skull makes me cringe. Congrats, I tend not to bother reading much plot on this site.

TheTaskTheTaskover 10 years agoAuthor
@Affair

I generally don't respond to comments, but you bring up some good thoughts, so I might as well have some excuses ready.

I'm not particularly interested in writing sex, so my vocabulary and skill I doing those scenes are rather lacking in personality like you mention. In all scenes I've done, my lack of dialogue for sex is annoying for even me, so I'm working on that.

Glasie is most certainly not the only one who wonders why players have to play their own gender, she is simply the only one who's managed to play a male despite being a female (Is she?).

As for the needles on skull bit, I wanted to make it seem cringeworthy and invasive. While I could've done the technology a bit differently, I like making virtual reality seem like a fun and great experience, but slightly abhorrent in how it works.

Thanks for reading as usual. To those reading this comment, I'll give a little preview of chap 3 as a bonus: Glass, Blossom, and Scarlet, after leveling a bit, travel to Castle Port and during their adventure to and inside the city, meet two people who will become their teammates and a possible threat to not only people's lives in game... But outside as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nightmare 7

I'm looking forward to the next installment

bigtasty101bigtasty101over 8 years ago

I like the plot and I'd play this game. Some good ideas of skills. A possible addition would be a vampire if I have them but a good one like blade after all its VR and u can use ur imagination. Also how about a troll or something that can soak damage as the tank character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous