Reality or Perception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers

As our actions reached a frenzied pace the combination of my fingers and my tongue took her to the edge and finally she tumbled over. I almost suffocated as she mashed my face into her pulsing sex and held me there until the crest passed and she finally began to relax. I gratefully inhaled air as she released me. She staggered back and fell face down on the bed beside me. She was still breathing heavily and I watched her with a small feeling of pride. I had done that to her. Damn!

Fortunately, I was looking at one of the finest asses I had ever had the pleasure of seeing this close up. She obviously kept herself in trim and her little ass was tight but very well proportioned. I reached over to slide my hand across her soft skin. It felt wonderfully warm and soft. I moved it up and down those two bumps of pleasure and loved the feel. I noticed that my erection was now fully back and ready to go.

She had fallen face down on the bed with her legs over the edge and her feet touching the floor. I rose from the bed and moved behind her and between her spread legs. As I put my hands on her thighs she looked over her shoulder at me with surprise on her face.

"Are you ready to do what I think you're going to do?"

"I thought since you seem to be so tired, I would just let you stay there while I investigate the back entrance. Any problem?"

"I have a big problem with that. I want to watch you. Maybe we can try the back entrance later but first, I need you to come in the front door."

With that, she rolled over and scooted up the bed, beckoning me to follow. I climbed onto the bed and crawled over to straddle her hips. My legs were outside of hers and I moved up so that I could let my cock fall between her breasts. She watched me with a smile on her face and no fear whatsoever. She was ready for whatever I wanted to do. What I wanted was to fuck her, but first I wanted to feel her tits around my cock. I reached for her hands, but she beat me to it. She squeezed her tits around my cock and smiled as I began to rock my hips foreword and back. The feeling was great and she squeezed tightly, making the friction high. This was great and I would do this again later, but first to business.

"That's as good as I thought it would be but I want to bury this in that wonderful pussy of yours. Are you ready?"

"I've been ready for a long while. But everything else felt so good, it made this seem like dessert. Put it in and cum inside me. It's safe."

With her words, I quickly moved between her legs. She pulled her legs up so that she had her feet flat on the bed and her legs bent at the knees. I entered her easily since she was very wet and relaxed. I pushed in slowly, allowing her to accommodate me until I was buried as far as I could go. I stopped there and pulled her legs up and onto my shoulders. She raised her hips slightly allowing me to go even deeper and I finally felt our pelvis' touch. Once fully in, I moved back out and then in again. The second plunge was perfect and she sighed with pleasure. I set up a steady motion, pushing into her until I was buried all the way and then back out, leaving just the head inside. I repeated this, slowly increasing my pace until I was rocking in and out steadily.

Having already cum once, I had some stamina and I was able to continue fucking Helen this way for almost 10 minutes until I could feel the telltale tingle of my coming climax. I let her know that I was close and she put her hands on my arms and squeezed, letting me know it was OK to let go. I went even faster and plunged even deeper until I felt the fluid moving into my cock. I gave one more deep push and held still as I shot string after string of sperm deep into her womb. She must have climaxed as well, since I looked down at her as she remained silent to see her mouth open in a silent scream. She suddenly went limp and let out a huge sigh.

We remained there in each others arms as we returned reluctantly to the world around us. I felt spent and drained but totally relaxed and happy. Her smile seemed to convey the same feeling. I just held her, not needed words or actions. We fell asleep that way and woke several hours later. We made love again, this time actually getting to try doggie. She was as good at this as everything else and I lost my control very quickly. We came together and finished off with a shower. Since this was only Friday and we had the whole weekend ahead of us, we decided to get dressed and go to dinner. The restaurant was Los Jardines and the food was excellent: a mix of Mexican and California light. We both filled up until we were stuffed and then sat back with a bottle of wine and enjoyed the music. We were so tired after our day that we went back to the room and just fell asleep, fully clothed and exhausted.

Helen and I spent the entire weekend screwing each other's brains out. I was totally spent by Saturday night and wasn't sure if I could go another round for at least a week. That was until Helen came in dressed in a thong! That's right, only a thong. Well, I was up and running again and we finished the weekend in bed, stopping only for room service a couple of times. We finally had to stop to get dressed and get to our charter plane. I had told the pilot to return for us Sunday just after lunch. As I loaded our bags in the taxi for the airport, I knew that I wanted to spend more time with Helen after we got home. I believed she was perfect and I was ready to go to the next level with her. My perception was again telling me she was the one.

Once we arrived in L.A., I drove Helen home from the airport. We didn't talk much since we were both wiped out but Helen was uncharacteristically quiet. I didn't press until I got her inside her door. Her daughter was staying with the father for the weekend and they wouldn't be home for hours. This was the perfect time.

"Helen, what's bothering you? You haven't said a word since we left San Quintin? Did I do something wrong?"

Helen simply shook her head no but said nothing else. She was obviously distressed. I tried again.

"Helen, please talk to me. I had so much fun with you this weekend and I would like to take our relationship to the next level. Can we discuss it?"

Helen finally looked deep into my eyes. I could tell she had been crying and I knew something was coming.

"Chad wants to move back home and give our marriage another try. He asked me Thursday when he picked up Caroline. He has agreed to marriage counseling and anything else I think is necessary. I told him I would think about it and let him know tonight."

Even though I was shocked by this, I took it well. I was actually relieved that it wasn't something I had done. And after the session we had just had, there was no way she could say yes. Was there?

"What are you going to say? You're going to say no, right?"

"I'm going to say yes. I never stopped loving Chad but I thought he had stopped loving me. He said that wasn't the problem and he wanted to give it another try. He asked for my help and support and I'm ready to give it to him."

"But, we had such a great time this weekend. What about that?"

"That's why I'm willing to try again. If you and I can get along so well and be so intimate after only a short time, what could I do with Chad if we really tried? I have to try anything and everything for my marriage."

She took my face in her hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"Can you accept that? Are you willing to just walk away if I ask you? Unless you do, I don't think I can make this work."

"If you ask me, I will. But you have to know that it's not what I want. Are you sure it's what you want?"

"I'm sure for now. It may not work and it may all fall apart but I have to try. For Caroline's sake and for mine."

We talked a little more, but in the end, my only choice was to walk away. It hurt quite a bit but I was glad it was early in the relationship. It didn't hurt like Karen, but it was still painful. I did as she asked and never tried to contact her again, but I often looked back.

The Ocean Cruise: Rachael

Well, after one divorce and one promising relationship that went south in a flat out hurry, I wasn't ready to try again so soon. I just went to work and let time heal all wounds as they say. About two years later, I asked my lovely teenage daughter what she would like to do with her summer break. She would be out of school in another two weeks and I suggested she think of a treat. I was thinking of a trip to Paris, somewhere in the south like Mexico or even to someplace exotic, like one of the Hawaiian islands or the Bahamas. She had other ideas.

It was about a week later that she came to me with her plan. She wanted to take a cruse, going down along the coast of California and Mexico. She wanted to take at least two weeks and she wanted to take one of her friends. She wanted to take Susan Barlow, but Susan could only go if she took her Aunt Rachael as a chaperone. It would be wonderful: she could shop, see all the places in Mexico that she had only heard of and hit all of the fabulous beaches and see a lot of guys. She thought it would be great. The cruise left San Diego and would hit Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, PuertoVallarta, Acapulco, Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Manzanillo, and return to San Diego.

I had to admit that it sounded like a great cruise and if there was an additional adult, it would make my life a lot easier. One of us could chaperone and one could relax. Together we might both enjoy it as well. I gave Mickey the go ahead to make arrangements with Susan's folks. I wondered a bit about the aunt, but decided that it would make no difference. This was a chance for me to take some time off and I certainly needed it after Helen.

All arrangements were made and we boarded the ship right around the middle of May. The weather was always nice here anyway but it was just past the rainy time of year so it should be great. I had two cabins; one for Mickey and me and one for Susan and her Aunt Rachael. Should work out well. Since I had the money, I got outside rooms on the top deck. The rooms had balconies and great views. An extra grand a room but worth it. Thanks once again to the Afghan Warlords.

It was about an hour later that I finally met Aunt Rachael. She and Susan came aboard, checked in and knocked on our door. Mickey was already out and about so I was alone. I opened the door to see a young girl who I knew was Susan and a woman who took my breath away. If this was Aunt Rachael, I was going to be a happy man. She was a platinum blonde, about 5'5", with a body that would make a blind man see. As she smiled at me, I noticed her eyes: deep blue and almond shaped. The kind of eyes that a man would gladly fall into. She was, in a word, stunning!

I just stared at them for an embarrassingly long time before Susan broke the ice.

"Where's Mick? Is she here or is she already looking for the hot guys? Oh, yeah, this is Aunt Rachael. This is Mickey's dad. I'm gonna go find Mick. I'll catch you later. If she comes back here before I find her, tell her that I'm gonna be at the pool."

With that, she was gone and I stood there like an idiot until I finally remembered who I was and where I was.

"I'm so sorry. Please, won't you please come in? I'm Stuart Ransom and Michelle is my daughter. But, that's dumb. You already know that. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was expecting but not you. Not that that's a bad thing. That's not . . . I'm rambling. I'm very sorry. Please, come in and sit down."

Rachael simply smiled at me as I stumbled over myself. She obviously had this reaction from a lot of guys so she knew how to deal with it. She walked in, looked around and sat down in one of the lounge chairs.

"I'm also sorry that we never had a chance to meet before this. My name isn't really Aunt Rachael, it's Rachael Willows, and I don't know what you were expecting so I hope that we can find some way to make this trip as easy on you as possible. I have no trouble taking the girls most of the time. Since you are paying for the trip, the least I can do is give you some time to enjoy it."

"That's very kind of you, but I don't think that the girls will need much supervision during the day and anyway, it was not my intention that you be a full time baby sitter. This was a gift to my daughter and she wanted you and Susan so that's what I gave her. I was pleased that you accepted. She and Susan are together all the time and I think she was thrilled that her parents came up with this solution."

Rachael laughed and said, "I hope you will still be pleased after 2 weeks of being with three women."

I had no doubt that I was going to be pleased. The girls could do as they pleased so long as I had some time with this fascinating woman. This cruise promised to be more than I expected.

For the next few days, we all got to know each other quite well. Susan was a lot like Mickey and I could see why they were such good friends. Rachael and I found time to get to know each other and we got along quite well. I enjoyed her company and she seemed to like mine. We never had much time alone, but there was still plenty of time. We still had nine days.

On the 7th day out, I found that I was seated at the Captain's table for dinner that night so I mentioned this to Mickey. She wanted to sit with Susan so I proposed, very cleverly I thought, that she sit with Susan and Rachael could sit with me. That way, everyone would be happy. Mickey looked at me with a slight grin and agreed. She went next door to tell Rachael and Susan. Apparently everyone was agreeable since we all left to go to dinner.

Rachael was dressed in a soft, flowing dress of the most intense shade of green that came just below her knees and flowed over her curves like water. It made me glad to be a man who could appreciate the finer things in life. She fit into that category quite nicely. The dress matched her eyes, also green. She had her hair pulled back over her ears and it fell softly to just below her shoulders. She had on very little makeup and needed none. She was remarkable. I was still having trouble with my tongue when I was around her but she didn't seem to mind.

We introduced ourselves to the rest of the guests at the table but soon found ourselves talking softly to each other and ignoring the others. She was a remarkable woman with many interests. I could listen to her talk for hours and did. We finished dinner all too soon but she accepted my invitation to take a walk around the deck. I was looking for any means to keep this evening going and she didn't seem to want to go back to the cabin. As we strolled on the upper deck, I watched the breeze catch her hair and toss it around like a spray of silver. It was fascinating. Her eyes sparkled with the night lights arranged around the upper deck. All in all, she was a sight to behold. We finally stopped at the bow of the deck, looking ahead into the dark.

As we stood quietly, I saw her look at me intently. She was looking for something but I didn't know what. Finally, she spoke, talking more to herself than me.

"I wonder. I just wonder." Then as she looked at me again, "why not?"

When I started to ask her what she meant, she simply smiled and shook her head. She straightened up from the railing and took my arm. As we strolled again around the deck, she seemed to come to some conclusion.

"Do you think we can convince the girls to give us some time alone? There's something I want to do."

"I think I can convince them to take in a movie on the third deck. I know there is one that she wanted to see but it wasn't out yet at home. I think Susan would probably go if Mickey wanted to. Want me to suggest it?"

"Yes, please. Let's go see them now. I think they were going to the pool area again. That's where most of the cute guys are."

We found the girls and I made the proposal. Mickey was not too anxious to leave the pool area and I finally took her aside and gave it to her straight.

"I want some time alone with Rachael. Does that bother you?" She shook her head no with a serious look at me. "And will you make that happen?"

She smiled a nasty grin and told me it was going to cost me. We finally settled on the movie for both of them, a late night snack and a shopping trip tomorrow on the main deck. I think I got taken, but I hoped it was going to be worth it.

When I collected Rachael at the pool, I told her we had the next three hours to ourselves. She smiled and took my arm and started toward the section where our rooms were located. I felt a quick thrill and hoped that it was going to be what I hoped. As we entered the hall where our rooms were, I was certain.

We got to my room and Rachael waited as I opened the door. She brushed past me into the room and I followed, locking the door behind me. I turned on the light, only to have Rachael ask me to turn it off. I did and moved to her. She was waiting. I took her in my arms and she melted against me with a sigh.

"I have wanted to do this since I first saw you. You feel as good as I expected. I want you to make love to me. I don't want you to be gentle with me. I want you to take me hard and fast. Please."

I wasn't sure what she was looking for but I was going to give it my best shot. I quickly shed my jacket, my tie, and my shirt. The pants followed as I literally kicked everything away just to get it gone. I was down to my shorts when I noticed that she had not moved. She just watched me in the darkness as I stripped. Not a very erotic sight, since I was in a hurry.

I had a brilliant stroke of genius: maybe she was waiting for me to undress her? Well, hell. I could do that. I reached for her and she moved forward without hesitation. I reached around behind her to find the zipper to her dress. I pulled it down and had the satisfying sight of her dress opening up and sliding off of her shoulders as I traveled downward. The dress flowed from her and to the floor with hardly a sound. She was left with a lacy white bra and brief panties. I reached behind to unsnap the bra and it too fell away and to the floor. We were both down to only our briefs. Hers more brief than mine. Through all of this, she had said nothing, but to my relief she was smiling at me.

I pulled her tightly against me and felt her breasts pressing into my chest. Her body felt as though it was made to fit mine. She put her arms around me and held me tightly as I pushed her panties to the floor. She stepped out of them and raised her face to mine. I kissed her hard as I felt her hands slip under the waist of my briefs and slide them down over my erection. She seemed to know what to do as she pulled the waist away and over me. Now my hard cock was pressing into her stomach and she began to shiver. I remembered her request to take her hard. I hoped she meant it since that was what I was going to do.

I pushed her back against the edge of the bed, but before she could sit, I spun her around and without a thought, pushed her forward over the edge of the bed. Her beautiful ass was sticking up and the sight was almost enough to make me cum but I wasn't going to let that happen. I moved between her legs, spreading them apart with mine and rubbed my throbbing cock against her slit. I was surprised to see that she was completely shaved so that the lips of her pussy were clearly visible. I felt that she was already wet enough so I used her lubrication to smooth the way. I shoved against her and felt my cock slide inside easily.

She gave a loud grunt, but remembering her words, I just pushed harder. I slid in all the way and stopped for a minute to gain some control. Once I was steady, I pulled back and then plunged inside again. She groaned with each stroke but it sounded like pleasure so I continued. I tried not to be gentle but it wasn't easy. I had never been into rough sex but damn if I wasn't going to do all I could to make her happy. I had a good rhythm going so I bent over and reached under her to grab her tits. I roughly squeezed the nipples, eliciting a new round of grunts while I really rammed her pussy. I was feeling the beginnings of a tingle in my balls that signaled a climax wasn't far behind.

thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers