Rear Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe he could invite Patricia to go with him. He smiled at that thought. Maybe they would let her in despite her age. Of course, it would be a rather odd first date, to say the least.

It was a strange thought but it was difficult not to imagine the strange, the unusual, the unlikely and the wonderful as he watched Patricia through the window wearing white boyshort lace front cheeky panties, with scalloped edges at the legs and little bows at the hips (about two thirds of the way down). The boyshort panties hugged her bottom so well. The matching brassiere was even better, as the material appeared to be painted on her breasts rather than just holding them up. He could detect her boobs wriggling beneath the thin lace fabric and, even better, her nipples struggling to push their way through.

Regrettably, he never did see Patricia without her panties. He was though treated with repeated displays of her breasts, with which he grew very familiar, and fond. He never grew tired of them. He did though wonder what they might feel like. He wondered if somebody sells fake breasts. Perhaps you could send them a picture and they would make a reasonable facsimile of the respective girl's correct size and shape? He could then feel them as he watched them.

He eventually had quite a collection of pictures of Patricia within her extensive wardrobe of undies, as well as braless. He kept them within a password protected computer folder, apply named "My girlfriend, Patricia." Of course, she really wasn't, but they had at one time been best friends, and he could at least imagine her being his girlfriend now, which he did most every night, fantasizing that she was undressing for him on purpose, keeping her curtains open just so he could watch her getting ready for bed.

Yes, it wasn't real, but it was still terribly nice to imagine, and it was all that he had. When it came to girls Leon was not terribly experienced, which was really putting it mildly. This was in fact his first experience of watching a girl, in real life, be undressed, and the fact that it was his childhood friend, Patricia, made it all the more special.

Leon considered melding the images he had of Patricia with ones he had downloaded from the internet, essentially cutting and pasting her head onto the body of an entirely nude girl. He was getting pretty good at that, and had even uploaded some of his creations onto a website for fake nude pictures of famous female stars.

This way he could at least have an imaginary picture of what Patricia might look like entirely naked. Plus, he could give her really big boobs, or just tiny titties. He could have her cunt be shaven or hairy, an elfish slit or thick, wavy flaps. He would do that with movie and television stars, and enjoyed immensely his ability to see everything he wanted to see of some particular famous starlet, having her pose exactly the way he wanted. Such photo editing sessions invariably ended in masturbation. He sometimes even shot a big load right on the screen of the monitor, right on the image of the star, albeit often finding that to be a bit weird, plus messy.

But, he never did alter his pictures of Patricia. Somehow he felt that wouldn't be right, wouldn't be respectful. And, besides, he enjoyed letting his imagination govern the image, as well as enjoying the expectation, the anticipation, that perhaps someday everything would in fact be revealed. It was like he was waiting for a birthday to someday arrive, or perhaps even better his honeymoon, when she would finally reveal her body to him, but not actually knowing when that day would come, or if it ever would.

He did wonder what a terrible shame it would be to have her one day move out of that bedroom, perhaps even leave the neighborhood, without him ever having been able to see what she looked like, down there, beneath her panties.

He came very close one evening to having her secret revealed.

Patricia was wearing rather tight white bikini parties. Leon smiled at the sight of a clear camel toe, for which he obtained a very nice close up as she stood facing the window, staring out at something in the darkness of the night. What she was looking at was unbeknownst to him, nor did he really care. He just knew what he was looking at, and it was a very, very delicious sight. It was really quite striking how something so small, so simple, could arouse so much interest, even fascination.

Leon had a very nice set of camel toe pictures. This one could be the prize of his collection, as this was a camel toe of a girl he actually knew. Not too many guys could say that. Well, actually, those with girlfriends probably could say that, but there were lots of guys without girlfriends, wasn't there?

And then Patricia turned around, presenting her bottom to the window. The panties hugged her derriere so well. Each cheek peeked out from the lower sides of the panties, as if she had purchased a pair that was a size or two too small, unable to fully cover the cheeks, resulting in little crescent moons to appear, complementing nicely the crescent moon in the night sky. That would make for a nice picture, Leon thought, if he could get her to pose for him on a hill in the country. But, this was still pretty good.

He unzipped his pants and took out his stiff dick with his right hand as he clicked the camera shutter a couple of times with his left. Thank goodness for the invention of the tripod.

Patricia bent over from the waist, all the way over. She was apparently picking up something from the floor? Or perhaps checking her toenail polish? He couldn't, of course, see that far down but that didn't matter, as the view he did have was perfectly wonderful.

Her bottom grew rounder and rounder, the panties stretching tighter and tighter, her slit camel toe coming into sweet view, peeking out from between her youthful white thighs as if asking to have her picture taken. He obliged the girl's precious cunt, the shutter clicking madly, his hand stroking equally feverishly.

Patricia reached back with her hands, her thumbs hooking within the waistband of her panties. She started to pull them down, very slowly and not all the way. It was as if she was uncertain whether she wanted to pull them down, or perhaps she was just playing a little game with herself, imagining that she was displaying herself to her lover. She paused when they were only half way off her bottom, only the top half of her crack exposed, not yet revealing any of those really special private parts. She turned her head, apparently looking at herself in the mirror.

Leon's mind slid again into the fantasy that Patricia was purposely posing for him, teasing him, enjoying her little exhibitionistic displays, her little nighttime show, her bedtime play, knowing that he was jerking off to it, loving the fact that she would eventually make him cum, make him shoot his heavy thick load just by being so pretty, so sexy, so provocatively naughty, so neighborly.

Patricia had such a lovely bottom crack. It revealed so very little but promised so very much, as farther deep down within that warm fleshy valley were very personal, private secrets of a very intimate sexual nature. Girls did not open this valley to any traveler who happened along the road. This valley was entered on only very special occasions.

Leon begged for more, dying for more, but he pretended that was probably how she liked it. He was getting so fucking close, so close to seeing her inner beauty, and so close to cumming. He wondered if this time he might shoot his load all over his window, providing some rather nice texture and atmosphere to the pictures of Patricia through his window and hers.

But, apparently this was not one of those special occasions. Patricia stood back up straight, her panties still just halfway down and she, once again, scampered out of sight, the light going out almost immediately thereafter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day Leon was taking a picture of a rather striking monarch butterfly in the back yard. She was not cooperating very much as she kept flitting from flower to flower. Still, he felt he was getting some good shots.

"Leon, still chasing bugs, I see."

"What?" Leon tore his eyes from the lens of his camera to see Patricia standing behind the chain link fence that separated their backyards. It wasn't a large fence. It only reached her waist. "Oh, Patricia, I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come up."

"Leon, don't you even say hello. My goodness, we haven't seen each other in years."

"Oh yes, of course, gosh, I'm sorry." In his own mind though he had been seeing quite a bit of her lately. "Wow, you know, it is really nice seeing you again." His face reddened at that remark, as it was really nice in ways she did not realize.

He was struck at how pretty she had become. She looked even better up close, with her dark brown eyes, full lush red lips, petite nose, rosy cheeks, and short wavy red hair. Her bangs were pulled to the side by a little orange butterfly barrette.

"It really is, Leon," she continued, "My goodness. You certainly have grown up into a handsome young man."

That didn't help his face, as it reddened further, but he did now at least have a good excuse for blushing. "Well, um, yeah, I guess, but, geez Patricia, you sure have as well." His eyes briefly went to her breasts, which were tightly encased within a t-shirt that read, "Quit Staring!" The words curved around her lovely round mounds. His face continued to redden.

Patricia noticed Leon's brief glimpse of her breasts, and his deep blushing. She thought it was cute. She didn't mind him looking. The t-shirt was tight for the precise reason to draw a boy's attention. She rested her hands on the fence and leaned over a bit, squeezing her breasts between her arms. That provided them with even more voluptuousness. "Do you really think so, Leon?"

Leon tried not to notice her breasts, but he certainly did. Plus, he was thinking how nice it would be if she did that while leaning out her upstairs bedroom window, naked. His cock was swelling within his pants. He was so glad he was wearing tight jockey briefs but, just in case, he hung the camera loosely in front of his crotch. He self-consciously avoided eye contact. "Well, yeah, sure."

"You know, we used to be such good friends, Leon. Whatever happened?"

Leon strolled up a bit closer to her. "Well, I don't know. I guess it was just growing up, you know. It happens."

Patricia provided him with a rather flirtatious pout. "Well, I can't say that I like it. Don't you miss me, just one little bit?" That was a bit much, but Patricia did enjoy flirting with boys, and it was kind of nice to do so with her childhood best friend, particularly as she could see how uncomfortable it made him. He was clearly so shy and self-conscious around girls.

"Well, yeah, sure," Leon acknowledged.

Patricia grabbed hold of the fence and leaned back, her arms still pressing into the sides of her breasts. "You know, we should get together sometime, maybe rekindle the old sparks."

Had there been sparks? Leon had not been aware of any. He was though certainly feeling some now. "Well, I'm not sure I want to play all those old games again."

Patricia chuckled, "You don't want to play dress-up?"

Leon wondered if his blushing would ever stop. Oddly enough, perhaps, he would very much like to play dress-up now. "Well, um, no." He blushed further when he realized she was obviously just joking, but he had answered as if she was being serious.

"You wouldn't want to put on some of my panties?"

"What?!" Leon was shocked to hear a girl refer so openly to her undies, and it was Patricia no less. She had never said such a thing when they were little. Well, actually, maybe she had, but it clearly had a very different meaning now.

Patricia giggled. "I guess you would just like to look at them?"

Leon had no response to that. His heart raced. Did she know something? He just looked at her, shocked. What does a guy say in response to that? Particularly when it's true.

Patricia dropped the flirtatious teasing. "Leon, I was just having fun with you. Goodness, you look like you swallowed a bug." She let go of the fence, and just leaned against it. "As I recall, you didn't really like dress-up very much when we were kids."

"No, no, I liked it," he lied, and then realized he was continuing to stumble in his responses. It wasn't particularly manly to say that he liked to play dress-up as a boy, especially since it wasn't even true.

"Oh, Leon, I know you're lying. You hated it."

"Well, I didn't hate it. I did enjoy our searching for bugs and butterflies and things."

Patricia pointed at the camera. "Looks like things haven't changed much there for you, still collecting the butterflies."

Leon chuckled. "Yes, I suppose so." It was perhaps a good point. He thought of pointing out that apparently she collected butterflies on panties.

"What have you been up to, besides searching for bugs, of course."

"What?!" His eyes widened with concern. He strongly asserted, "Nothing!"

Patricia again chuckled. "Leon, geez, don't be so defensive. Are you like some sort of wanted criminal or something?"

At the moment Leon was feeling like one. He wondered how illegal it was for him to be taking pictures of her through her bedroom window. He hadn't really thought about that. To him it was just being innocently playful, no real harm to anyone. He now realized that he was going to have to look this up. He smiled self-consciously and replied, "Of course not. I was, um, well, um, I like photography. I plan to become a photographer."

"Ooooooh, that sounds very interesting, and creative, like a real artist."

Leon smiled. In his mind being a creative photographer was being an artist. But, more importantly, no other girl had ever seemed that interested, let alone impressed. "Well, yeah, it is. I enjoy it. What do you do?"

"Oh, nothing as interesting as that. I'm going to Weston College to become a nurse."

"You go to Weston?"

Patricia hesitated to answer. She was a little embarrassed about that. Weston was probably at the lower rung of higher education, beneath even a junior or a community college. It was strictly vocational training. But, they did have a good placement office, and their graduates did get pretty good jobs in nursing. "Um...yeah."

"I go to Weston too! I'm taking some photography courses."

"Really!?" She was relieved, and glad to hear that Leon was a Weston man himself. "That's so cool! How come I haven't seen you there."

"Well, I don't know. I don't go that often. Just a few days a week, in the morning."

Patricia nodded. That did explain it. Her classes were in the afternoon. "Well, maybe if you stuck around one morning we could have lunch?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

Patricia smiled at Leon. "Would you take my picture?"

"Well, yeah, sure, if you want." It's not like he hasn't already been doing that.

Patricia stared at him for a bit, a bemused smile on her face.

Leon wondered what more she wanted. He had said yes.

"I mean now, silly butt." She used to call him that when they were little.

"Oh! Oh, yeah, sure, sure." He held up the camera before his eye. This seemed now a little weird.

Patricia stepped back from the fence and gave Leon a little modeling pose: left hand behind her head, right hand on her hip. She cocked her hip and thrust out her breasts, like she was posing for some girly magazine.

Leon smiled, and swelled. How sweet it would be if she posed like this in the evening, in her window, wearing just her panties.

"Do you like this, Leon?"

He most definitely did. He hoped Patricia would not realize how much he liked it. He knew she was just being playful. She had posed like this when they were little kids, and it had no erotic implication back then. The pose was so silly she probably didn't realize that he actually found it to be rather stimulating, even provocative. He clicked the shutter a few times. It would go very well with his other collection of Patricia pictures. He could begin with this picture, followed by the others.

"Yes, well," he said, after a few more shots, "I'll, um, send you a copy, if you wish."

"I'd like that," Patricia replied. As she turned to head back into her house she added, "Maybe you could take more pictures of me some other time?"

"Well, yeah, sure." Hopefully that very evening, he thought.

Leon waited that evening with considerable expectation, as he had most every evening, but the stakes had now been raised. Patricia was now more real to him, even more interesting.

He didn't have to wait too long.

She entered the room, turned on the light, shut her door, and for only awhile disappeared out of sight. She soon returned, wearing only a brassiere and panties.

Leon had seen this pair before, but he was not disappointed. How could he be? Patricia was wearing her butterfly panties, and matching brassiere. The butterflies were just so colorful and pretty, and they were fluttering and flying all over her curves. He quickly snapped a few pictures, thinking about her pose that afternoon. Imagine if she had struck that pose in just these undies! And, imagine that he did indeed.

One butterfly was very still, resting peacefully on the soft rise of her cunnie mound. It was like he had found his home, his source of life sustaining nectar. He got a close-up of that. Now, that was the kind of picture that could win a prize.

Patricia pulled the chair away from her dresser so that she could stand right in front of it.

She posed like she had done that afternoon, one hand behind her head, the other on her hip, her head and hip cocked, her breasts thrust out. She was apparently seeing how she had looked to Leon, studying herself in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh!!" Leon loudly exclaimed. He glanced behind him to check that his door was shut. He wondered if he had locked it. Of course he had. He always now did, worried though that his mother or father might get suspicious as to why. But, they rarely disturbed him this time of night. For all they knew he could be in bed. In any case, even if he wasn't sure that the door was locked he wasn't about to leave the window to check. He returned his attention to Patricia's window and snapped a series of pictures.

And, it became even better. Patricia reached behind her, thrusting her breasts out further, to unclasp her brassiere. She let it fall to the floor, her round, white perky boobs coming into view. He had seen them naked before, of course, but it was one thing to see them as she went about her business, it was quite another to see her posing provocatively, like she was modeling for Playboy or something. And then she even pulled down her panties, bending way over to do so, thrusting out her bottom behind her.

It would have been even better if her bottom was facing the window, as it had the other day with her panties half off. But he wasn't complaining, as his dick rose up with the falling down of Patricia's butterfly panties.

Once her panties were off Patricia resumed her pose, studying in the mirror how she looked as a naked girlie model, one hand behind her head, one on her hip. She turned a bit to the left, and then the right. Each turn possessing its own particular allure. Turning to her right brought into view more of her lovely round, perky breasts. Patricia thrust them out. He zoomed in even closer and got a real nice picture of them. Her nipples were standing up so tall. They weren't sitting right on the front of her boobs. They were up higher than that, pointing up toward the night sky. They were apparently trying to stand up as big and tall as they could for her, trying to make her look proud.

She didn't turn so far to the right though that her cunt came into view. Leon saw only a wispy bit of her hair. He could only imagine what he was missing.