Rear Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled her arms free of the sleeves of her blouse Leon noticed no strap along her back. She wasn't wearing a brassiere? Patricia turned around, using both arms to protect her modesty. "Now, you won't tell anyone I did this, will you?"

"Oh no, definitely not, I promise." He now could see that she was wearing a brassiere, but the strap wrapped around her neck rather than her back.

"And, you won't show anyone the pictures or post them on some internet site."

"I promise, Patricia." At this point most guys would promise just about anything, but he was being sincere. He had in fact wondered how so many naked pictures of girlfriends get on the internet, and how much of it was with the knowledge and permission of the girl. It made him feel a bit guilty to look at them, actually more than just a bit.

Patricia looked into his eyes, gauging his trustworthiness. Well, if you can't trust your best childhood friend, who can you trust? She withdrew her hands, revealing to his eyes her brassiere, which was very sexy indeed. The strap around her neck not only lifted her breasts well but also pulled them together, providing a deep sexy cleavage that was so prominent in her rose v-plunge push-up. Her breasts appeared to be trying to squeeze themselves out of the cups. Any effort to restrain himself from developing an erection was now long gone. At this point he could only hope that she wasn't noticing it.

"Leon Jeffries, what is that down there?" Patricia asked, a concerned, troubled look on her face, while pointing an accusatory finger right at the offending bulge.

Leon covered himself. "I'm sorry, Patricia, really. Um, I..." He really didn't have any explanation.

She crossed her arms beneath her breasts, providing them with even more lift. "How do you expect to be a professional photographer if you develop boners every time you're taking pictures of a model?"

Actually, Leon had to admit, she had a good point. Frankly, he wondered how lingerie photographers dealt with this problem. But, of course, he didn't really have aspirations for such a career. "Well, I was just planning on taking pictures of nature, you know, things like that."

He glanced down at himself, at his erection. It felt so good but looked so bad.

Patricia giggled. "I'm not mad, Leon. I think it's actually cute. You clearly find me very exciting, don't you." She stepped up to him, reached out, and briefly caressed the bulging tip with her finger.

Leon's eyes bulged as much as her boobs. His cock had never been happier, or more excited. "Yes," Leon smiled. "Yes, I do." That was quite the understatement.

"But," she warned him, "Don't think you're going to be able to use that big nasty thing on me. I'm not that kind of girl."

"I understand," Leon said, albeit not really. Apparently, Leon thought, she was a bit of a tease, but right now that was alright with him. Right now she could be or do just about anything and it would be alright with him. He raised the camera to take a picture.

"No! No!" Patricia squealed, waving her hand at him. "Not yet. I want to get ready."

Apparently in this case the model controlled the session, not the photographer. Leon lowered the camera.

Of course, it was understandable that she wanted to check her hair, her lipstick, her make-up. These could be pretty important pictures. Leon smiled as he watched his model prepare for her photography session. He appreciated her effort most when she was getting dressed, or more accurately, undressed. Patricia slipped off her shoes and then worked on undoing her jeans. Leon's earlier curiosity over how a girl gets into such tight jeans was explained by the considerable difficulty she was now having getting them off. She had to keep pulling, twisting, and squirming. It was kind of funny, as well as adorable. He would have loved to take pictures of that, but he had his orders.

When she finally got them to her thighs she fell back onto the bed, raised her legs, and said, "Well don't just stand there, help me get these off."

"Sure," Leon said and, still holding the camera, took hold of each pant leg, helping her wrestle the jeans off.

He suppressed a smile as he helped to wrench the jeans from her body. He was actually pulling the pants off of a girl. He really should have a video camera.

Leon wasn't too sure what he should do with them once they were off. He folded them up and turned away to lay them on her desk chair, where he observed her computer. When he turned around Patricia was posed on her bed, facing him, on her knees, her bottom resting on her heels, her hands clasped in her lap. She had a sweet, innocent smile on her face, which contrasted so well with the fact that she was in her undies, her low-cut, push-up brassiere provocatively displaying her breasts. She asked, "Is this nice?"

"Yes, yes it is," he acknowledged, and then took a series of pictures from various angles, Patricia following his every movement with the camera, always presenting her sweet, pretty smile, albeit repeatedly stealing glances at his cock, whose continued stiffness encouraged her gay expression.

She eventually suggested, "Get a close-up, you know, of just my face."

"Sure, sure," Leon agreed. He got onto the bed with her, on his knees, and focused the lens for a good close-up. She had such lovely wavy red hair, the bangs pulled away by a sparkly rose-colored flower barrette. Her large, round dark brown sultry eyes filled the lens. She did have very pretty eyes, and such a naturally comfortable smile.

The pictures though were not that easy to get, for as he was getting the right focus he suddenly felt the tips of her fingers again caressing his knob. He lurched out of surprise, as well as the immediately intense stimulation.

"I'm helping you steady the camera," Patricia suggested.

She was kind of doing just the opposite, but that was fine with Leon. He would be happy to take quite a few of these close-ups, especially if they continued on through to a certain particularly portentous moment.

But, well before that time would come Patricia shifted away and got onto her hands and knees. "How about this pose?"

"Yes," Leon quietly agreed, his voice now a bit breathless. He started to get behind her but Patricia corrected him.

"No, silly butt. Get a picture in front, so my face is in the picture. Why would I want a picture of my bottom?"

He didn't explain that he would rather like a nice picture for himself of her butt. He moved though to get in front of her, which necessitated her shifting a bit as well, as she had been facing the window.

He had to admit that this was actually a good angle, as she smiled prettily into the camera, the cleavage within her brassiere opening up further, her bottom rising up behind her like two luscious orange hillocks that would be so wonderful to climb. One could only imagine what she looked like from behind, and sometimes having to imagine was just as good as knowing.

She bent over even farther, onto her hands and elbows, looking up at him so gaily, so innocently, with her chin resting on her hands, her pantied bottom sticking up so high behind her.

Leon had to lean forward a bit himself to make sure that the tip of his stiff knob wasn't in the frame, albeit he did take one precisely with it there, the round knob seeming to touch the tips of her lips.

"Okay," she allowed, "you can take one from behind now."

He shifted around to her behind, wondering if she would also take one herself from there, a big grin appearing on his face. Patricia had such a cute perky little round tush, and it was so wondrously colorfully wrapped in her tight rose bikini panties. Her cunt bulged between her thighs as obviously as his dick did within his pants.

"Look back at me," he suggested.

She did as he instructed, smiling up at him as he enjoyed her rather lewd pose, presenting her bottom up in the air, a position that suggested only a couple of things, both of which were rather naughty.

As he took his pictures she reached out with her foot, and lightly caressed and teased his knob with her toes.

This time he eventually pulled away, getting a bit worried that he would not be able to make it through this photography session without having a rather embarrassing accident, enjoyable as it might be.

When he seemed to have enough, Patricia shifted around in the bed to sit on its edge, facing him. She asked, very quietly, "Would it be alright, Leon, if I took off my brassiere and panties?"

Leon's heart raced. "Yeah, yeah, absolutely." Could this really be happening?

"But, you know, I've never shown it to a boy before." She didn't specify what she meant by "it" but Leon understood. However, she wasn't being entirely truthful. She had already been with a boy, actually more than one. But that was something she felt Leon didn't really need to know, at least not right now.

"I've already seen it," Leon claimed, referring to when they were just kids.

"No you haven't!" Patricia objected, but with a smile on her face. "I never took off my panties back then." Actually she was probably right about that, as best he could remember.

She reached behind her back for the clasp of her brassiere, but then asked again, "You definitely won't show anyone these pictures."

"Yes, I do really promise."

The promise though was not enough. She also wanted something else. "You have to take your clothes off too."

Whoa! On the one hand that was clearly a fair deal. Plus, what boy doesn't want to get naked with a girl. But, Leon did hesitate. He would feel a bit silly standing there, naked, with a stiff dick, while taking pictures of her. Still, quite a small sacrifice to pay for what he got in return. "Um, okay...sure."

"You can put your clothes over there," she suggested, on the chair in front of the dresser.

Leon set the camera down by her computer and walked over to the chair and began to undress, his back to Patricia. He had not yet taken his clothes off in front of a girl before. He felt he really had nothing to fear, at least that was what he kept telling himself. He was in pretty good shape. But, he couldn't deny feeling quite nervous about it. What boy wouldn't feel at least a little bit nervous. Is a guy any more exposed than at the moment he first takes off his clothes for a girl? He was at least comforted by the knowledge that she hadn't shown herself to any other guy before. That would suggest that his would be the first she had seen, in real life. She would have to be impressed.

After he took off his shirt and shoes he looked to his right and realized that he was standing right in front of her open window. He looked back at her. "Shouldn't we shut the curtains?"

Patricia smiled, leaning back in her bed, still wearing just her brassiere and panties. "Now you want them shut? Gee, I wonder why." The shoe was apparently on the other foot. She smiled mischievously, "No, I think that's really only just fair."

Leon looked out the window as he undid his belt and slacks. Well, at least there wasn't anyone in his bedroom, nor could he see anyone in the backyard. He slipped his hands over the waistband of both his boxers and his slacks and began to pull them down, his face turning red over the fact that his naked butt was poking back at Patricia.

She giggled in appreciation. "You have a very cute little bottom, silly butt," she said, both complimenting and teasing him.

Leon stumbled a bit as he worked to get his feet out of his pants legs, his hard cock bopping and waving. At least she couldn't see that, although anyone outside looking in could see it. He again looked out the window as he took off his shirt, still feeling reasonably safe but not really knowing for sure. It was harder to see into a home when it's daytime. But, what if his mother came into his bedroom right now and looked out his window to see him fully naked, across the yards, with a raging hard-on. He quickly finished undressing and, feeling very naked, turned around with his hands covering his cock, and made his way back to his camera.

"You have to take your hands away, Leon," Patricia admonished.

He knew that was true. He was just trying to put it off. He pulled his hands away and reached for his camera, trying to look nonchalant, as if nothing unusual was going on, despite the fact that he was entirely naked with a raging hard-on, with a half-naked girl watching him.

"Oh my," Patricia said as Leon's hard, stiff dick came into view. "You are a very big boy now, aren't you, Leon."

Leon didn't say anything, but he did smile. Those were the words a guy likes to hear from a girl, and he had no reason to think she wasn't being sincere. "Okay, now," he said, as he aimed his camera at her, his stiff dick pointing the way. "It's your turn."

"Are you really going to make me do this?"

It was in fact her idea. "I took my clothes off."

"You're so mean." She pretended to pout as she stood up and reached behind her back to unclasp her brassiere.

Leon began taking pictures.

Patricia smiled for the camera, and for Leon, as she slipped her arms from out of each strap, all the while keeping the cups pressed against her chest.

When both arms were free she looked into the camera, bit her lower lip, and let the brassiere fall to the floor.

Springing into view were those luscious white perky round boobs, the nipples sitting up high, the curves so lovely, so sweet, so clearly very squishy.

"Do you like them?" Patricia asked.

"Oh yes, very much," Leon responded, as sincere as he ever felt in his life. He so much wanted to grab his cock, but somehow he felt that would be rude.

"You don't think they look funny cause they're, well...different from each other?"

He furrowed his brow through the lens. He studied them. Goodness he suddenly realized, she was right. He hadn't noticed it before. His vantage, when she wasn't wearing a brassiere, was typically from the side. In any case, the left one, her left, was a bit smaller than the right one, and it pointed a bit more toward the left. Well, apparently Patricia did not have the completely perfect body? He lowered the camera. "Patricia, I hadn't even noticed that before."

Patricia gave him a look of annoyance, as any girl should when hearing that a boy had been window peeping, getting peeks at her naked breasts. But she wasn't really upset. She just felt that she should at least feign being troubled, if she was to be respected as a good girl. Plus, she just liked teasing him.

Oops, Leon thought. He had just admitted to having seen Patricia's naked boobs through her window. Well, it wasn't like it was a secret at this point. He suggested, "I think it makes them look more special, more unique." That was pretty lame, but it was all he had.

"Really? You really think so?"

"Sure!"

She smiled. She sometimes felt that way but usually rejected the notion as being self-serving, if not absurd. It was nice hearing a boy say it. She reached for her panties.

Leon admired even more how Patricia's breasts appeared to fill up as she bent forward to pull her panties off her bottom. They swung and swayed like true udders, begging to be squeezed and milked. His hands though felt so terribly deprived, not being able to stroke his cock or fondle Patricia's breasts. He did at least take the opportunity to take some rather nice pictures.

Patricia pulled her panties off her bottom and down her thighs, and then let gravity finish the job, the delicate rosy lace gathering around her ankles. She carefully stepped out of them, her hands continuing to protect her modesty by hiding her cunnie. She was still quite ambivalent about revealing that, understandably so. Leon had seen most every other part of her. It was a rather big step to show him her most personal feminine spot.

She suggested, "You know, I should be able to take some pictures of you."

"What?!" Leon most definitely hadn't been expecting that.

Patricia hadn't actually given much thought to such an idea. It just kind of popped out of her head as she hesitated to reveal herself. But, now that she had said it, it did make very good sense. "I mean, why should I be the only one to have her picture taken?"

Leon didn't have a counter-argument, or at least one that even he found compelling. He just knew that he didn't much care for the idea. "Well, it is my camera." Why would he want to have naked pictures of himself within his camera?

That sounded rather self-centered to Patricia, but she did have a good response. "That's fine, I can use my own camera."

"Oh! No, no, that's fine. You can use mine." If it was to happen he would prefer that the pictures be within his possession, but he knew full well that she would want them sent to her.

"Goody!" she replied. She reached out with her left hand to take the camera.

He reluctantly gave it up.

She used both hands to hold it up to her eye, asking "How do you focus it?"

As her hands reached for the camera Leon's eyes had immediately gone to Patricia's beautiful, engaging, and enticing slit, his eyes widening with rapt interest, his cock twitching with lust, as he explained, "Use the third ring on the lens. The first is for aperture." How could anything so fucking erotic be so simple, he thought. "The second is for depth of field." Her vagina consisted simply of a delicate crack traversing a little mound of soft white flesh, but it was so fucking hot. "The third is for focusing."

Patricia smiled. "What?" It was too much information to absorb. She just had one of those throw away cameras.

Leon tore his eyes away from Patricia's cunnie crevice to help her with the camera, stepping up close to her side. He patiently explained its mechanics.

Patricia though was not paying much attention. She was listening to him, but she was looking into his eyes as she was pressing a naked breast into his arm while her left hand reached down to fondle and caress his erection. She had felt a few cocks before, but this one had considerable sentimental value, being the stiff hard penis of her childhood most very best friend. She had never imagined handling Leon's hard cock before. It was kind of neat to be doing so now. She could tell that she still had a strong fondness for him, and he clearly did for her.

"Now, Patricia, you have to pay attention." The concentration was difficult for Leon as well, to say the least. He much preferred Patricia play with his cock than teaching her how to use a camera, but he wouldn't want her to somehow damage it.

"Oh, okay, I'm listening," she said. She dutifully focused her eyes on the camera and paid better attention to what he was saying, but she didn't take her hand away. She continued to hold the top of the shaft with her fingers as her thumb lightly, absentmindedly, traced around the knob.

Leon explained the workings of the camera again, but this time confined his instruction specifically on the focusing. If he tried to teach her more he was likely to shoot off his load.

Patricia eventually announced, "Okay, I've got it now. Why don't you stand over there, by the window and I'll get a picture of you."

"By the window?"

"Yes, yes. I think the lighting will be very effective there."

Leon didn't debate the aesthetics. He dutifully made his way to her dresser, where he had originally taken off his clothes, his stiff dick bobbing like a fishing rod.

"No, no," Patricia corrected him again. "Get over right in front of the window."

Leon looked at her suspiciously. Was she really trying to have him expose himself to somebody outside, perhaps even his parents? That wouldn't make much sense, as she would get into just as much trouble, perhaps even more. But, he did move around the chair to stand right next to the window.

Patricia was just playing with him, enjoying the fact that he clearly found it uncomfortable to be exposing himself, which was only fair given his own voyeuristic enjoyment of her through the very same window. "Stand with your arms up, like you're a body-builder, showing off his muscles."