Rear Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon," Leon complained.

Patricia lowered the camera. "Do you want to take more pictures of me?"

Leon raised his arms, bent at the elbow, and clenched his fists and biceps. He never felt so silly, and imagined he looked even worse.

Patricia giggled as she did her best to focus the lens, and then took some pictures.

The fact was that Leon had posed like this himself before his bedroom mirror, although that had been, to him, many years before, when he first started getting erections, but that, of course, had been in the privacy of his bedroom. It was considerably more difficult in front of an open window, in front of a girl, having his picture taken.

"I think you look very sexy," Patricia said from behind the camera.

Leon wasn't sure if she was being sincere or just teasing him. However, the consolation of being able to gaze upon her naked body as he posed did offer a rather nice compensation for the embarrassment he felt. It also served well to keep his erection stiff and hard.

"Now," she suggested, "hold it with your right hand. You know, like you're....well, you know..." Her voice lowered, "playing with yourself."

Leon's eyes widened with frustration, and concern. He looked out the window as he took hold of his hard stiff cock. This was most definitely very embarrassing. What guy wants his picture taken while he plays with himself? Well, maybe some do, but not Leon, at least not right now but, he had to admit, it did feel nice to finally be able to wrap his fingers around it. His dick had been yearning for this touch ever since Patricia began to undress. He resisted the temptation to actually stroke it, not only because it would further add to the embarrassment but also because it would be a climactic mortification to actually shoot his load in the process. Of course, Patricia would probably enjoy taking a picture of that. Hopefully it would not cross her mind.

"Smile for the camera, Leon," she suggested.

He turned his face to look directly into the lens, and did his best to express a sincere smile. Boy, imagine this getting on the internet! He would be mortified. His parents would be crushed.

Nor would holding his cock be the only reason for looking queer and weird. He felt he was never very good at smiling on cue. It never felt natural, and it often looked to him kind of crooked or off-center. He didn't think he was going to care much for this particular series of pictures.

Patricia was enjoying this immensely, and now had a fuller appreciation of how much Leon had been enjoying her show from his bedroom window. "You can let go of it," she suggested, "but wiggle your hips so you can make it jump all around."

"Patricia!"

"Leon!" She retorted, mimicking and mocking the sound of his protest.

He knew he had no real choice, at least if he wanted to take any more pictures of her. He let go of his cock and wiggled his hips, his dick flapping back and forth with wicked abandon, like he was trying to beat to death whatever it might strike.

Patricia only got a couple of pictures before she just burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, Leon," she apologized, but she couldn't help herself. It just looked so darned funny! She fell back onto the bed, unable to stem the giggling and snickering. She may have only gotten a couple of pictures, but they would very well be her favorites.

"Very funny," Leon said, not sharing her amusement, quickly extricating himself from his window exhibition. "Now give me the camera," he demanded, approaching the bed, his dick still bopping and waving about, apparently not feeling as self-conscious as his host.

"Oh, Leon," Patricia protested, "don't be so sensitive." She leaned back in the bed, still holding the camera in her left hand, as she spread open her legs. "Would you like to take a picture of this?"

That stopped Leon in his tracks, although his dick appeared to be trying to pull him further ahead, straining at the bit to get at that soft, wet, cove that was now clearly open for a visit. "Yeah, sure," he quietly replied.

"You know, though," Patricia added, "I think it would look even better if it was...well, moist. That would, you know, make it kind of glisten, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, yes, excellent idea," Leon agreed. That would make for a very good picture indeed. He was reminded of lovely spring lovers in the morning dew. He loved taking pictures of them in the early morning. He waited for Patricia to use her finger on it. He couldn't fucking believe he was going to be able to watch her masturbate. He wondered if she would let him take a picture of that.

Patricia said, very softly, "Aren't you going to lick it?"

"What?!" He had apparently misunderstood. She wanted him to lick it? Really? Well, okay, that can't be that hard, can it? His balls stirred with deep salacious thirst as he got onto the bed, and inched his face closer and closer to Patricia's slit, completely shaved except for a narrow v-shaped strip of closely trimmed hair that pointed the direction for him, as if he might in fact miss the target.

Leon didn't know precisely what to do but he figured it can't be that difficult. Perhaps the knowledge, the skill, would come to him naturally once his lips touched hers, a file to an instinctual memory suddenly opening up. His nostrils filled with the pungent aroma of her heated cunt as he pressed his mouth against her vagina.

"Oh, Leon," Patricia gasped at the first touch of his lips on hers. She spread her legs even further, making sure that he had plenty of room.

Leon rubbed his lips around and around the quickly moistening slit.

"That's so nice, Leon, so nice," Patricia sighed. It did feel terribly sweet to have a boy's mouth on her cunt. It was just so intimate, so affectionate, and so naughty.

Leon smiled through the wet cunt lips squishing against his mouth. He wanted to let loose his tongue as well but figured Patricia might find that too obscene and gross.

"Use your tongue," Patricia gasped. Leon's lips felt so, so good. And, he looked so cute doing it. They had indeed both grown up, playing now a game only for adults.

Leon wished he had just started licking without waiting for her to suggest it, but he immediately complied, licking her lips, licking inside, licking up the moisture, but more just kept appearing. He now understood why people called this eating a pie, and he was surprised at how tasty it was. It was certainly very warm and juicy. He wondered if women really appreciated what a treasure they had.

Patricia brought the camera back to her eye to take a picture of Leon working her cunt. It was perhaps a bit distracting, not letting herself simply lie back and enjoy the wonderful sensations of a boy licking and lapping away at her cunt, but it in fact added to the excitement, the eroticism, to also be taking a picture of it while it was happening. How many girls get a picture of their boyfriend licking their cunts? Not too many, she imagined.

She suddenly realized that she had just thought of Leon as her boyfriend. Of course, he had been at one time.

Her breasts were heaving with lust, her hands having difficulty keeping the camera steady, but she snapped the shutter a couple of times and then suggested, "Look up and smile for the camera."

Leon hadn't noticed her taking the pictures. He felt a little funny having his picture taken right now, feasting clumsily on a girl's wet, sloppy cunt. He gave her one of his awkward, crooked smiles.

Patricia took the camera away from her eye. "Leon, don't you like how my pussy tastes?"

Leon smiled more naturally, largely because of Patricia's rather brassy question.

"That's better," she said, taking a couple more pictures. They were really nicely framed, her thighs on either side of his face, her wet glistening slit just below his lips, his own lips and cheeks awash with her juices, smiling cheerfully like a boy treated by his mother with his favorite desert.

"Put your tongue right on my clitoris." Patricia suggested.

Leon looked down, a little uncertain. He wasn't entirely ignorant as to a girl's feminine anatomy but he wasn't confident that he could find it with any evident familiarity. He reached out to take hold of the slit with his two thumbs and spread open Patricia's cunt. This was a rather bold move on his part. She hadn't told him he could do such a thing, and a girl may understandably object to a guy just spreading open her cunt without even asking, but it proved to be the right move. He was instantly treated with the sight of Patricia's wet, shiny, slick internal flesh, as well as what most definitely must be her clitoris, toward the top. He pressed his tongue hard against its hardness and began to caress, ply, and massage it with his soft, squishy tongue.

"Oh fuck, yes," Patricia gasped. Now, that felt real, real good. She momentarily lost track of the fact that she was holding the camera. She just allowed herself to feel the intimate touch of the boy's tongue on her yearning, throbbing nub. She reached down with her right hand, grasped his head and pressed it hard into her cunt. Her pelvis writhed and squirmed beneath the thrusting, slurping, and sliding tongue. "That's so fucking, good, Leon," she sighed. Yes, they had indeed grown up.

Leon wondered if she was taking a picture of this, but he didn't want to break the spell, disrupt her pleasure, by even just momentarily desisting in order to look up and check. And, he didn't really care. Actually, it might be kind of nice to have a picture of him bringing Patricia to a climax with just his tongue. He worked even harder, more fervently, more feverishly.

"Oh fuck me," Patricia moaned and suddenly pushed Leon's face away. Her remark was rhetorical, but once she said it she realized it was in fact her desire. Plus, she was worried that she would be unable to last much longer. She wanted to experience her first climax with Leon in another way, the more natural way.

Leon sat up, his dick still thrusting out before him, wanting most definitely to take Patricia up on the offer, which he was hoping she meant quite literally. He climbed up onto his knees, albeit feeling a little self-conscious about what was clearly a very needy cock.

Patricia's eyes were fixed on Leon's dick. She might be wanting it as much as it wanted her. Her eyes went to Leon's, and she couldn't help but smile. She was reminded again of the camera, brought it to her eye, and quickly snapped a picture of Leon's cunt drenched face. It was really quite the mess.

"Hey!" Leon protested, reaching out for the camera. She could have at least let him clean himself off. It was, after all, her stuff that was all over his face.

Patricia at first held the camera back, but then gave it to him as she leaned back onto the bed, eventually lying prone. She whispered, "You can take some pictures of me now, Leon."

Leon took the camera, albeit much preferring to just having sex at this point. More pictures would be cool, but his balls were throbbing with the building pressure of his steaming, churning cum.

"Bring it here," Patricia suggested, a rather sultry look on her face as her index finger was lightly pressed against her lower lip. She stuck out her tongue and gave it a lick.

Whoa! Did she just mean what he thought she meant? Leon gingerly worked his way up her body, his knees on either side of her body, his cock pointing the way toward what should be exceedingly intense pleasure, as well as perhaps a pretty darned good picture after all. Of course, he might have just misunderstood.

Patricia giggled at the sight, as Leon found the effort to crawl up her body to be a bit awkward. Plus his dick kept bouncing and swinging. She considered taking hold of it, perhaps even pulling him along, but she it looked so cute wagging and waving like that. However, once he, and it, finally arrived, she did take hold of the shaft with the fingers of her hand and pulled him down to her face, or more precisely pulled his cock down to her lips and tongue.

She stuck out her tongue and gave him a very wet and juicy lick of hello.

"Oh man," Leon gasped.

Patricia smiled coquettishly from beneath his cock and asked, "Don't you think this might make for a pretty nice picture?"

It would indeed, most likely becoming his best picture to date, hands down. He quickly brought the camera to his eye and trained it on Patricia's smiling face beneath his yearning stiff cock.

She continued to smile up at him as she licked and lapped it all over the best she could, at times focusing just on the knob, at other times working her way up and down the shaft. She even took the swollen red knob into her mouth a few times, giving the crown a thorough bathing, the smile taken over by her dark brown eyes, twinkling up at him with such delight, her lips wrapped around his shaft, his cock deep in her mouth.

It was difficult for Leon to imagine that she was enjoying this more than him, but it sure appeared that way. He was losing count of how many pictures he was taking.

It was so, so extraordinary to feel a girl's tongue sliding and slipping around on his knob. He was ecstatic with salacious glee. Nothing, absolutely nothing, had ever come close to this before, at least with respect to the pleasures of his dick. He later discovered that a number of these pictures were out of focus, as his eyes were naturally blurred and misty with heated lustful excitement.

Patricia eventually let Leon's cock slip from her lips to rest against her face, his balls just below her chin, the hard stiff dick traversing almost her entire face. She asked softly, politely, "Would you now please let me have it? Inside?"

"Oh yes," Leon gasped, and moved his way back down Patricia's prone naked body, his eyes carefully monitoring his progress, slowly sliding past the girl's soft, white breasts, falling now a bit to her sides, gravity separating them. He drifted across her pale taut tummy with the cute little belly button, and then finally reached the ultimate target, her moist and inflamed sit.

Patricia made room for him between her thighs. She even slid a pillow under her bottom to hoist her cunt up higher.

Fortunately for Leon he was pretty experienced with the camera so he could keep it aimed on her cunt as he used his other hand to aim his cock. But, he was much less experienced with cunts, and he groped around a bit at first, trying to find the precise location.

Patricia smiled knowingly. "Your hands are busy with the camera, Leon. Let me help you with that." She took hold of his cock and directed it to its desired home, the tight wet fleshy cove that was her cunt.

Leon helped by pressing forward a bit as Patricia lodged it tightly at the entrance. He looked up at the smiling Patricia and got a quick picture. It was a rather significant moment, just before his cock would enter her cunt for the very first time, and she couldn't look more expectantly joyful.

He pressed forward harder to drive his cock up inside. But, he didn't get far.

He was surprised at how difficult it was, but just as quickly realized how great that it was so fucking tight. Her cunt seemed to wrap around and squeeze virtually every inch of his knob with soft, wet, squishy flesh. Her tongue had been so fucking fantastic, but now her tongue was being put to shame

"Come, Leon, please," Patricia said softly, wrapping her legs around him and squeezing him hard against her pelvis, "fuck me now."

Leon grasped Patricia's right breast and pressed forward, forcing his cock up further inside.

"Fuck, yes," Patricia gasped, writhing and thrusting her pelvis, squeezing him hard within her scissor-holding legs, forcing him in farther, doing much of the work to screw his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. "Oh Leon," she gasped, clutching the bedspread with her fingers, while humping and humping her cunt against his cock.

Leon felt he was caught within the grips of a wild beast, who was herself caught within a frenzied animalistic lust. His only hope was to hold on as she bucked him like a crazed filly bronco, albeit being thrown was no option as she held him tightly within her saddle with her leg's tight encapsulating hold.

Leon did at least attempt to make his own contribution, thrusting and pumping his cock, but instantly recognized that his primary concern was being able to last more than just a few seconds. If only she would thrust more gently, or not at all, but it was just so intense, so violently consuming. He could feel the imminent arrival of his climax and he tried to hang on for dear life.

"Fuck," Patricia gasped as her own climax suddenly swept over her, her eyes half-closed in blissful ecstasy, her body shuddering in paroxysmal spasms. "Oh Leon," she sighed.

Leon quickly brought the camera to his eye, which fortunately was already largely focused for the correct distance, and began clicking the shutter, fixing forever the image of Patricia's face lost in the throes of her orgasm, while his climax greeted him in its own captivating consummation, his dick twitching and spurting wads of sloppy cum deep up inside Patricia's cunt.

"Oh, Leon," Patricia gushed at the feel of Leon's cock bucking and shooting inside her, "yes, so much cum, so much cum," she repeatedly gasped with each wave of her orgasm sweeping over her body, each explosion of Leon's dick deep up inside her.

Leon clicked away, smiling through the lens at both the sight of Patricia's climactic state, her rapturous acceptance of his spewing cock, as well as the feel of his own orgasm, her cunt twitching and convulsing around his knob, milking from his balls every last possible drop.

No orgasm ever felt so intense, so right, so perfect. It's said that the best time of life is when one was a child, but sometimes it's also good to grow up.

He would treasure these pictures. How many couples have such a wonderful documentation of their first time together. And, well, they also provided thereafter a nice ending at a crucial point of an evening's perusal of his collection of Patricia pictures (which continued to build over time). Of course, he always made sure he kept his light on and curtains open, just in case Patricia wanted to participate as well, at least vicariously. She even got for herself a camera with a telephoto lens.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it! The story has a few autobiographical elements, which made it particularly enjoyable and even sentimental to write. Of course, please do take the time to cast a vote.