Rebecca and I

Story Info
Wet dream is really wet.
2.8k words
4.38
63.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christy20
christy20
45 Followers

I got up from bed, early in the afternoon, after a wet dream I had. I didn't have a clear vision of what I had seen but I was all wet and seemed that I had climaxed, somehow. The only thing I remembered, dimly, was me and Rebecca having a peeing session. I got mad at myself because I couldn't remember any details.

I stood up and pulled off my short nightie and tossed it away. I walked near the mirror and started looking at my image, admiring my luscious body. I must tell you that I'm a 19 year old Greek girl; 5'9" tall, dark brown-shoulder length-hair and eyes, 140 pounds, 36 b, brown nipples and I always shave my pussy.

Most people say that I have a nice friendly face which always smiles but they don't know that I love dominating other girls. Especially older deprived ones, like my slave Rebecca.

I was looking at my image in the mirror while trying to bring in memory the dream I had earlier but to no avail. Slowly, I began touching and caressing my body, starting from my breasts, going down my hips and then around and between my thighs. My nipples were so much erected that were aching upon touch and my thighs were wet as if I had peed in my pants.

My hands were going also behind my back, feeling my toned asscheeks,squeezing and parting, making my breath coming out at short intervals. I always admire my body and enjoy making love to myself, but that day I had other thoughts about it. I had to have an orgasm but not by touching myself. I wanted to use my slave; after all, what is the idea of having one, if you can't use her? I had to use my slut and that exactly was what I intended to do.

I quickly changed my wet pants, picking up a new g-string, which I had bought the day before. It's a pink one, with a black fur on the front, while the back-string is so slim that looks like a thread. I also chose a mini leather skirt-I love leather so much!-and a tank top, all of which were black. I didn't pick a bra as my breasts don't need any support. I wore my knee-high black leather boots, applied a dark pink lip-gloss on my lips and a blue eye-liner. I had painted my nails black the day before, so I picked up a mini black bag and off I went.

My slave works in a big company as an assistant accountant and lately, she had been forced to work overtime. Rebecca is a middle aged woman with auburn hair, green eyes and keeps her body in good shape-for me!!! I entered her office furiously, slamming the door behind me, and many people turned their eyes off their monitors just to see who it was.

I walked straight at her desk and I said: "Get up we are leaving."

She looked startled and tried to say something about how much work she had to do and other nonsense, but when she saw the daggers on my eyes, she lowered her head obediently, got up from her chair and walked right over her superior's office, mumbling some cheap excuses.

All the people in the office were staring at me, but they turned their heads away when I looked back angrily at them. When Rebecca returned, I grabbed her from hand and, literally, and dragged her out, showing to others whose property she was. She tried to ask me what was going on but with my free hand I slapped her hard on her right cheek, in front of the eyes of the staggered receptionist. She lowered her head down and let me lead the way to my car. Her face was bright red and I can tell you, she was on the verge of climax. Ohhh ... I know very well my filthy slut.

As I was driving to a restaurant which I used to visit long time ago, I looked at her. She was breathing heavily, dressed in her office suit, which was made exactly for her looking innocent and old fashioned. She could fool anyone but me; because I know very well what kind of a bitch she is and her lust for serving and obeying my orders.

I wanted to humiliate her; right there in my car, while we were waiting for the light to turn green, but the last moment I managed to control myself. The urge to put her head between my legs was so intense that made me gasping from anticipation. She looked at me with those big green puppy eyes and immediately understood my condition, which caused her to grin.

Oh my God! I have never tolerated such behavior in my life and especially those that come from my slaves, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled hard, making her shouting from pain.

"Listen bitch", I said, "when are you going to learn that you aren't allowed to look straight at my eyes without permission?"

"I m very sorry Mistress Christy" she replied. "I didn't mean to do that, I apologize."

"Pitiful bitch, I'll teach you a nice lesson that you will never forget." "Thank you Mistress Christy" she said.

Oh my God, she thanked me! That day she had gone really far!!! I clenched my teeth inside my mouth and I was ready to hit her harder than ever before, but, unfortunately, we had arrived at the restaurant's parking.

I parked the car and dragged her inside. The place is very nice and aristocratic, I would say, but rather small, containing only a dozen of tables. The thing I love most in this restaurant is that all tables are covered from nice green velvet tablecloths which go down to the floor. I stood dubious for a while, trying to find a proper table fitting for my hideous intentions, and when I spotted one, I walked over there immediately.

At that time, there were only three families sitting at separated tables to the other side of the restaurant. The waiter waited for us to suit ourselves and then he came over and took our order. I ordered a shrimp-salad for me and a stake with fries for her along with a bottle of champagne, which cost over 100 dollars.

Rebecca had no doubt who was going to pay for all that and couldn't hide a sigh. I looked angrily at her and asked if she had any objections. She said she hadn't with a trembling voice. She started eating her stake when I threw down my bag on purpose.

I whispered in her ear: "Get down on your knees and go underneath the table".

She looked at me as if she couldn't believe what her ears had heard.

"You will catch my bag and then you will crawl underneath. I shall spread my legs for you and you are going to suck my pussy. If you do it too slow, I will kick you on your teeth. If you do it too fast, I will do the same. You are going to shove your tongue inside me, as deep as you can, but you won't use any fingers. You are to suck all my juices and drink every drop. If you miss a drop, I will kick you hard and toss you off the table. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" I almost shouted.

She nodded weakly and at the time when no one was looking, she slid on the floor and crawled under the table, putting back in place the tablecloth. I opened my legs, as wide as I could, and slid my g-string to the side, exposing my moist pussy to her. As nobody was watching, I started eating my salad, looking carefully, left and right, to see if anyone had noticed, what was going on. I felt her hands around my calves, stroking and caressing my soft skin, fondling their way up to my thighs.

She passed her tongue over my left inner thigh gently, licking her way up, leaving trails of saliva behind. She traced my right inner, thigh the same way, with her lips, making me shivering from delight. She positioned herself between my legs and wrapped her hands around my thighs. With the tip of her tongue, she outlined the exterior of my pussy, stopping for a while to tease my protruding clit, and then, continued, completing her circle.

I felt all my blood, going on my face and pelvis and couldn't stop groaning. Then she began lapping my pussylips, flicking her tongue over them, in a steady manner. I was so horny, feeling my juices flooding all over my pussy, lubricating my hole so much. I was clutching the tablecloth so furiously that my hands had turned pale, while my fingernails were scratching the inside of my palm so hard that it amazed me the fact they hadn't bled yet.

She kept lapping on my pussy like a hungry cat, licking and swallowing my juices all over, burying her nose inside me most of the times. I couldn't stop moaning and trying to stay, as still and silent as I could. Suddenly, she plunged her whole tongue inside me and she began ramming it, in and out, making sure to rub it along my pussy-walls, each time. I nearly jumped off my chair and the waiter came over to see what was happening. He asked if I was ill or something and I assured him that everything was okay. He looked at the empty chair and a big question mark appeared on his face. I told him that my friend had gone to the ladies room. He shrugged off and went back at his post.

That bitch hadn't stopped tongue-fucking me for a single moment. Maybe she wanted me to moan in front of the waiter, to humiliate me...Oooh she didn't know what I had in store for her. I felt the tension, building up inside my body, starting from my toes and going up all the way around my hips and inside my burning clit. I admitted that I had taught her very well and she had been a good student.

Never before, had she licked a young juicy cunt like mine and she was relishing every minute of it. She picked up her pace carefully and started driving her tongue deep inside, moving it up and down, left and right. Jolts of joy started to run through my vagina and I knew that I wouldn't last for long. Her tongue was brushing my inner lips, up and down, while her hands were running amok along my thighs and calves. Couldn't keep my body still and I was twisting and swirling on my chair, while trying to bear a bored expression on my face so as no one could see my situation.

No one knows what is like being in such situation, unless he/she has tried it. That bitch knows exactly what I like and what turns me on. Her tongue was going crazy inside my cunt, in and out, when suddenly she grabbed my swollen clit with her lips and sucked it so hard like a vacuum cleaner. That was the last straw.

My ass rose, literally, 3 feet from my chair, my hips clenched, my pelvis lunged forward, and I started spasming uncontrollably like a broken toy. I was cumming so hard like never before, producing gallons of fluids right in her mouth; muscles were contracting, legs and hands quivering, body shells screaming my orgasm aloud.

Thanks God the music was loud, so no one heard my groan of pleasure. I sat down shaking and I let her dry me clean. I gave her a signal under the table that everything was okay and she could sit back on her chair. She did as she was told, and started eating once again.

Her complexion was red, her breath heavy, and she looked aroused. I put my string back in place and went to the ladies room. I opened the door carefully, seeing no one there and went straight to the mirror. My face was red too as if I had run a 100 miles and I was breathing heavily. I corrected my eye-liner, applied some lip-gloss and went into a cabinet.

From my bag I drew an empty bottle, used to contain some lube once, and I opened it. I slid my g-string aside, squatted and started peeing inside the bottle. When I finished, I closed it, walked out of the cabinet and went straight to my table.

I could see Rebecca eating her meal but she was too excited to concentrate on her food. I sat next to her and told her that I had something especially for her. She opened her eyes and started smiling at me. I took her glass of champagne and brought it under the table. I opened my bottle, which was full from my piss, and filled her glass.

I gave it back and whispered in her ear: "You always wanted to taste my piss so it's your chance now to drink my golden fluid. I want you to drink it all bitch and if you gag I shall kick you hard".

While I was whispering to her ear, my right arm was under the table caressing her right thigh. I parted her legs and my hand slid between her thighs, rubbing and grabbing her wet pussy.

"Ooooh Mistress Christy.......oooh you are so kind with me" she mumbled.

I tugged the elastic of her panties and slid my hand underneath.

"Mmmm.....ghhhhhh....." were her words.

She was drinking my piss from the glass, savoring my salty taste while my fingers were working on her slit. My left arm was around her shoulders, and if someone watched us, the only thing he could imagine, would be, that I was saying something secret and pleasant to her.

My index and middle fingers were deep in her cunt, while my thumb was on her clit, rubbing it hard. I started pumping her fast, making sure to rub my fingers along her pussywalls, as my thumb was pressing hard against her clit. "Oh gosh...oh fuck... oh Jesus ..." she started moaning but neither saint, nor god could help her now, while she was under my spell.

I searched and found her pee-hole; so I started tickling it with the tip of my finger-gently, at first, more aggressively then. The tip of my index finger was drawing circles around her pee-hole, while my thumb was pressing her clit right on its base. She was completely lost in a fantastic world of her own, living the dreams of her youth.

After a prolonged tickling, I squeezed and pressed my finger there, for about 3 seconds and then released it. Immediately, I put her clit between my thumb and index and rolled it. That was too much for her. At first she started peeing-I felt it right on my hand-while her muscles contracted so much that her pelvis kicked backwards the back of her chair.

"Whoa!!! ...... ARGGGHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOO ..." was her reaction.

Her head fell suddenly on her chest and then her whole body arched forward, sending her head backwards again. Her piss was coming out in short bursts, while her thighs were trembling, as if she was being electrocuted. Her body couldn't decide what to do; to climax first and pee later?...Or vice versa? So, it chose the middle way, letting her cum and pee at intervals.

The waiter run at us and asked what happened, but I found my composure at the right time, and answered that a bone had stuck in her throat, so I hit her on the back to make her spit it out. After my explanations, I asked for the bill, therefore he left and let us alone. My fingers were stuck inside her pussy, during that time, being squeezed by her mighty muscles. While she was trying to regain her senses, after having that powerful orgasm, I pulled out my fingers abruptly, and then ... a second wave followed.... Too short of course but with the same impact upon her.

Her eyes rolled back her mouth opened and... At the last moment I managed to put my hand on her mouth closing it shut... She groaned like a sex-starved lioness, she almost bit my hand. She was howling her pleasure inside her throat and everything inside her seemed to be partying. Luckily, I managed to comfort and sooth her. She was too weak to do anything, so I took her bag and paid the bill, leaving a big tip for the waiter. Of course, she was a wreck, but, somehow, we managed to get up and leave together, with me providing support. I put her next to the driver's seat and immediately she fell asleep. I drove her to my home ...

END.

Written by Christy Mars and dedicated to Rebecca the writer.

Copyright © 2006

christy20
christy20
45 Followers