Rebecca St. James: The Visitor

Story Info
Rebecca St. James gets a visit from her boyfriend.
852 words
3.67
11.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touring can be very lonely, especially when you tour eight months out of the year. It's very easy to miss home. That's what Rebecca St. James was thinking to herself as she walked back to her hotel from the concert. It had been a very intense performance and Rebecca was tired. She was really looking forward to getting to bed.

Rebecca entered her hotel and got in the elevator. She walked down the hall and unlocked the door. Upon entering, she noticed something on the table. It was a vase with red roses. She read the card: "To the finest flower of all. Love, James." Rebecca St. James smiled. The thought of her boyfriend James Haven pleased her. She wished she could see him right now.

"Roses. How very sweet," she said out loud to no one in particular. She was looking out the window at the city, still feeling the thrill of a solid performance.

"Glad you like them," a voice replied. Now James Haven emerged. He had a smile on his face.

"James!" Rebecca almost shrieked. "How great to see you." He sat down in the chair.

"How did you get in here?" Rebecca asked.

"I delivered the flowers myself," he said. "No problem. It was easy." She noted that he was dressed in an outfit that looked like a delivery man's uniform.

"I'm going to have to have a talk with this hotel," Rebecca said, curling her lip in mock concern. "But I'm glad you're here." Now she came over to the chair. She sat down on James's lap facing him. He threw his arms around her and she locked her legs under his.

With a big kiss, Rebecca began to unbutton James's shirt. His hands crept inside her cream-colored blouse. She felt his fingers on her back. She was getting turned on.

Rebecca finished unbuttoning James's shirt and slipped it off. Now James unsnapped her bra. Quickly she opened her blouse and whipped it off.

James unbuttoned her blouse. Off it came. He began to fondle her ample boobs.

Now Rebecca led James over to the big bed. She lay on top of him and kissed him hard. She kicked off her shoes. He played with her boobs. Now she unzipped his pants. He unzipped her blue jeans and slipped them off. He rolled on top of her and she pushed his pants off. James kissed her tits.

"God, I've missed you," Rebecca cooed.

"I've missed you, too," said James. "So I decided to surprise you."

Again Rebecca kissed him hard. Now she led him into the bathroom. Rebecca climbed into the shower, pulled the curtain, and removed her bright red bikini panties, which she threw out onto the floor. She turned on the water.

Quickly James took off his shorts and opened the curtain. His rod was already stiff. It stood absolutely parallel to the floor.

"Mind if I join you?" asked James.

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," Rebecca said. "I'm a dirty girl. Come and clean me."

James climbed into the shower. Rebecca began to soap up. Now she rubbed his chest with her soapy hands. Down they went. Meanwhile, James washed Rebecca's ample tits. Again they kissed. Their soapy bodies rubbed together. Now Rebecca's soapy hands began to rub James's hard cock. Meanwhile, his fingers began to wash inside her pussy.

Unable to take it any longer, Rebecca pushed James against the wall. With a wet kiss, she rubbed her body closely against his.

"It works better this way, " James said, turning Rebecca around so her back was against the wall. As he pushed closer to her, his hard cock entered her. She grabbed James tightly as he pumped.

"Ooh, that's good," Rebecca whispered. She felt James coming. Now he went limp.

Rebecca turned off the water and led James back to the bed. She began to roll his balls in her hand. After a couple of minutes, she finally got a response. Now she turned so that her head was by James's crotch. She took his organ in her hand and put her pretty lips around it. Her tongue worked the perimeter while she sucked hard on him. He began to run his tongue inside her while he again played with her tits.

Now James rolled on his back. Rebecca stayed on him, continuing to suck him. He was beginning to get hard again.

"That's what I was looking for," Rebecca said with a smile. She pulled herself up and crawled towards James. Now she came down on his love rod. Again it penetrated her. She wriggled in glee while James simultaneously kissed her neck, played with her tits, and pumped her hard.

His cock began to jerk. Again James came. Rebecca threw her head back in ecstasy and let out a scream of pleasure as she came too. She sighed loudly and fell into James's arms. They kissed.

"I sure am glad you came," she said.

"So am I," James said. He slipped his arm behind her shoulder. Rebecca put her head on his bare chest and they dozed off.