All Comments on 'Rebecca's Father's Day Plan'

by 1984slut1984

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another loser

another member of thesicko club, a picture of the way a slut thinks and acts can you see this ptece of shit as a mother, ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ditto: Another sicko

For some reason most of the "Loving Wives" writers have this concept that most husbands enjoy their wives being sluts and cuckolding them. Makes one believe there is a bunch of slim ball authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes.

Another braindead slut wife and her sick minded wimp. Why are these people married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
IF he wants

another mans cum why doesn't he just suck the guys cock like any other gay man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Two Things

Kenny is gay and I don't think the kid is his, boy, the fun never stops when you marry a slut, cockolded on fathers day, thats funny.

nyminusnyminusalmost 14 years ago
Kenny is a wimp cukeold and Rebecca is a skanky slut pig.

Kenny has to be queer and the kid is probably sucking cocks in a circle suck at school. This is what happens when creeps get married and have kids when they should have their heads pinched off at birth, Rebecca has a drippy diseased cunt and kenny will be the talk of the entire town. What does he do when bums show up and tell him thet they want to gang Rebecca just like Tim friends did. No one keeps it to themselves these days..bla blab blab blab bag brag b;ab.. The writer tries to be a woman but we all know it's some faggot..sheesh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes you are a Cuckqueen.

Yes your husband is GAY and yes you are one really sick fucked up woman if you think you 'love' your sick little pricked non-man of a husband. But if that idea gets you off? then you are even more sick than everyone thinks you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Never mind

Never mind the rights and wrongs - I don't have any problem with cuckolding stories and have written a few here myself. But this is just plain fuckin awful in every possible way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sweet

and hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really Bad Story Trashed

Nothing else to say, except quit, please.

1984slut19841984slut1984almost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For all of the comments! Whether positive or negative, I am happy that you read the story.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

Thanks for sharing, it's a neat story, well written and sexy and the situations and problems made it feel more like a personal story than a scripted bit of raunch.

And I hope you don't take the anonymous bashing too seriously; obviously the writer isn't too set against the kink if they're on this site reading stories about it, so I'm guessing there's some sort of wierd hangup going on there. Probably they just need a wife like you! *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg , sooo funny!!!!

"I do not consider my husband and me to be a part of the cuckolding lifestyle"

That was awesome!!!!! True comedy right there!!!

1984slut19841984slut1984almost 14 years agoAuthor
Cuckold or Hotwife

One aspect that I have observed is the confusion between a Hot Wife relationship and a cuckolding one. It is my opinion that the main difference between the two is in a cuckolding relationship the wife controls the relationship sexually. She makes the decisions about the lovers that she will meet and play with. The cuckold may or may not get to participate in the wife's illicit affairs. In a Hot wife relationship the husband often makes the decision or it is made jointly. The husband always participates is some aspect of the affair.

Kickinback54Kickinback54over 13 years ago
Unique Relationship

You and Kenny have a unique relationship that shows mutual love and respect, and allows your kinky sides to show through. Thanks for sharing...your story with us and the cum with Kenny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Bad

Another wimp cuck masquerading with a slut wife. How do authors dream up shit like this? Is it their wish or lifestyle? Now if this author will balance his writing with a good BTB story, that would definitely help his credibility. Echo other commenters on this type of story, hope they will one day finally split the LW category with sub groups for crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bullshit story, bullshit bio, BULLSHIT FAKE AUTHOR

You shouldn't even try to pretend that you're a woman. You have no comprehension of how women think, what actually makes a relationship work or even what's erotic. I doubt you've done anything more than read absurd stories online while you jerked your dick - and probably not ever touched a real woman. Stop writing because this isn't real, it's not fantasy and it's not erotic. You Stupid Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i'm curious..

Maybe the writing wasn't the best but hell, this site is meant for anyone to have a go. What annoy's me is the hateful comments...what is it, homophobia?..So someone enjoys their wife a little more than most 'straight' doods..they're out beyond your comfort zone and seemingly enjoying themselves, how dare they! this is outRAGEOUS!!! lol...It's called feeling comfortable with your OWN sense of masculinity...not the one that daddy gave to you... or the fucking church, dickheads! Fuck off and grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Very well written, we enjoyed it greatly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a liar of shit!

This guy is no real man, just another swingerjoe, cuckold!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Very Hot Story

Rebecca, This was a Very Hot Erotic Story of how you Satisfied your husband’s desires and fantasy. No doubt that you also had some Intense Pleasures with this present for him. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a cuckold

I'd say he's not a cuckold in the true sense, have you ever thought of having him suck cock, maybe he is orally bisexual. I am orally Bi, but also I'm the dominant one, we gave great fun, similar to you but we all join in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous