All Comments on 'Rebuilding Harry Ch. 04'

by dozenjinx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Still a lot of questions unanswered

Is he going to tell his wife that he knows she cheated on him? Why is he sill with her anyway since he is getting along so well with Veronica? What is going to happen to Reg?

So many questions Thanks...........Rich

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Harry is Closing in

Like the Story so far it has Really kept me Interested

I can see Harry excepting the Job and Ridding Himself of a Loveless Marriage all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good stuff

Mate I do not know where you are going but I do like the ride.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Dozen, I Love this story.

I could go on and on about this , but I wont. I love pace, the sex though sparse is HOT, and you've written Veronica perfectly. I am alot like Harry, I often question good things and arent surprised when the bad happens.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Fine Story

Questions! like when will he get a little bit back? Will Reg destroy him? Is Veronica also betraying him? These have been answered. What he plans for his wife is the big one now.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Very good story.

Lot's of questions to be answered but still a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Good story. keep at it and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

It seemed a little erratic at first and I suppose that equalled his mindset, but you've convinced me about this enervating story. You're improving as you get into your stride. It's turning out to be a great read, full of possibilities and little diversions, plus it's full of intrigue as to how the characters will fare in their personal lives.

Thank you for your obvious talent - long may you keep writing, especially with this gem.

Norman

FionaVolpeFionaVolpealmost 15 years ago
Nice story.

Flows well. Veronica the heroine who loves 'ol Harry just for himself...awwww. Wear out her vibrator over Harry? I guess. Now why is he still with the wife again? All this time to get revenge? Seems like they're both ready to move on, let's call it a night. Is he going to leave some nudies of Veronica around in his wife's studio or something?? Thanks for the entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous